Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405775 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lynsunny:
@mamacajah I dey greet ooo long time. How is your Princess doing?

@Lynsunny, I dey hail oh and I receive your greeting gbam. lol..Princess is fine, countdown to 1st bday. I am planning my secondary journey.. wow.. GOD is good. the same GOD who did me will surely do for all my sisters here too. I still come around becos I gained a lot from this thread last year..and I must give back grin.
How are you doing?

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=4realwoman post=39279209]

Don't worry too much my Sister, do the needful and leave the rest to God. Have you done all necessary tests?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
ayaakanoh... angry....u know I am a very nice sombori abi?...if u don't want what happened in 1765 to repeat itself,babes tell me how much is in that account,before my anger gets annoyed angry....when u are rubbing all ur bori with zaynie,how won't u like money? tongue

@ mummyesther feels good to see you advising a worried sister,glad you have put on your faith gown,soon na maternity gowns you go dey wear...oya take hugs...

@ legendsmother, hahaahaaaa,just reading your girdle post...u diz babe,why do u wanna gonna comman kee yasef ontop flat belle na? Abeg oooo,dont woundjure yasef oooo...

@4realwoman,what tests have you done?what medications are you on?please worry has never solved any problem, shame the devil by trying to keep your faith alive...oya catch this hug...*huggsssssssss

@mamacajah,second missionary? grin...i want to be like you when I grow up...
@ rainyday and mummydidi,ona try ehn...weldone angry

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
safe06:
ayaakanoh... angry....u know I am a very nice sombori abi?...if u don't want what happened in 1765 to repeat itself,babes tell me how much is in that account,before my anger gets annoyed angry....when u are rubbing all ur bori with zaynie,how won't u like money? tongue

@ mummyesther feels good to see you advising a worried sister,glad you have put on your faith gown,soon na maternity gowns you go dey wear...oya take hugs...

@ legendsmother, hahaahaaaa,just reading your girdle post...u diz babe,why do u wanna gonna comman kee yasef ontop flat belle na? Abeg oooo,dont woundjure yasef oooo...

@4realwoman,what tests have you done?what medications are you on?please worry has never solved any problem, shame the devil by trying to keep your faith alive...oya catch this hug...*huggsssssssss

@mamacajah,second missionary? grin...i want to be like you when I grow up...
@ rainyday and mummydidi,ona try ehn...weldone angry
@safe06, lol.. thanks for the mention....you are too much... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats to all the beleful mamas, may God complete what he has started in your lives in Jesus name.

@prettmum and legendsmum, thanks for checking up on me, am good.

@all it's been a while, have been on break grin, , fertility blessings to everyone. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats @Tenderchic. U will carry to full term without hitches in Jesus name, AMEN! Wow, ur story is jaw-dropping. God strengthen u ma.

Welcome 2 all d newbies. Short stay is ur portion.

Babydust @all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
@Teal how are you doing sis? Hope you are good and dh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
MY Family

@Mummydidi
@Rainyday
@Babyfacenumb 1
@Fertilewomb
@Happymummy
@IyeEjima
@Ayaayo
@Blomi
@Janix2
@Chili89
@Cionon
@Joyfulmoda
@Sanrima
@Pwettytemmy
@Nobody
@Mum2bsoon
@Waistbead
@Mamacajah
@Pweetibabe
@Dazzle86
@Safe06
@Precy22
@Janedyke6
@Ademide02
@Mamakendra
@Mummyejire
@MummyEsther
@Lynsunny
@Triangullar
@Redeemed
@Legendsmother
@4realwoman
@mumigrace

Abig Amen to ur prayers and wishes. A Very thank u to everyone Who took time to rejoice Wt me , May God crown all our efforts with BFP and other sisters too. Our God is not a wicked God that he will bless me and not bless others. As iam happy today so shall everyone in this thread will announce happily their BFP before this year runs off. Amen

# TEAM 2015#

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
congratulations @tenderchic
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmn! Am so overwhelmed!! This is a testimony and God shall complete this miracle in your life that He has started! Congrats Tenderchic! You shall carry this LO to term and more as God strengthens you! May God bless your home and replenish all you have spent in this TTC journey,amen!! Cheers my surnamesy!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats @tenderchic, your happiness will surely be made perfect. God that started this good work, will see that you carry to term and birth safely.

#teamjuly2016#

Babydust to everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Welcome on board Chyvia, fertile womb et al newbies...may our good God, our great provider provide us what we fervently seek,amen!
@ Zaynie and pwettytemy, you both wanna kee me with laughter oo - fighting for membership reg dues. By next month when I port, I go come as auditor oo. Una must give account oo! Meanwhile, I take God beg una, as una eye dey chuk so, mk una no increase dues oo because we plenty wey dey port come oo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kabiyesi Oba gbogbo aye! Baba ese gan. Tenderchic...wow, what an amazzing testimony, more blessings sis.

Fertilewomb...who is it that sayeth and it cometh to pass when the Lord has commanded it not? God has called you a mother and that is who you are, if you believe or not won't change it, at His appointed time you will bring forth even if na orange you take.

All fruitful mamas pls let's all be ready because God is ready for us o, we don disturb am too much.
Like they say here on nairaland...#drops mic and struts away#

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats @tenderchic Indeed God is too faithful to fail He has Indeed proved Himself because His the only Qualified Doctor, the Only Man who knws hw babies are formed in the womb Indeed God is too much When its time for Bfp nothing will stop it. Thesame God that did it for u will do it for every one believing God for Bfp before d end of this year in Jesus Name.
All belleful mothers may you carry to term.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
A very big congratulations to u @Tenderchic, God has visited your womb. U shall carry this pregnancy and other pregnancies to term in Jesus mighty name. I'm in line for a bfp testimony.

@legendsmother, plz Wats d name of d injection for inducing AF?

@fertilewomb and. Chile69, ure welcome. May your stay be the shortest in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ciscajewel: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
goodday

fruitful mums is quite a long time. i did folliculometry and no follicle was sighted both on cycle 12 and 14. pls i need help with any

advice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tenderchic it can only be God, wishing you stress free 9months abeg rest well oooohhhh

@ aunty safe06 i hear say na yam, lolzz

@newbies una welcome oooohhhhh i dont care about the year or month you have been TTc but b4 dec we are all porting to the preggy thread

#teamunlimitedbfps#

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
@fertilewomb, you are welcome to this forum and may your stay here be short. I pray that God of Hannah wipes away our tears and roll away our reproach. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
@ciscajewel Ah Folicolometry grin grin ah Oyibo sweet oo
Abeg my sister na follicular tracking aka TVS Naim u mean? Heheheh
Well if we are on d same page were dere no follicles seen? Or d ones seen were nt mature? Can u post d results so we can touchlight it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
@ tenderchic amen thanks for the mention
U Wil deliver like the Hebrew woman IJN amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulations @Tenderchic
May u carry to term n birth healthy babies in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jamesbridget13(f): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tenderchic:
The God who doeth what no man can do has done it for me. My dearest e-sisters, finally i got my BFP . I would hv announce this earlier than today. Bt I ws battling wt unbelief bcs it's too gd to be true bcs of my age and challenges . In this journey I refused to get tired and God decided to bless me. To other mama's don't be discouraged. Especially mummyEsther by the time I will tell my story u will not hv choice than to keep thanking God.
hallelujah!!!!!!! Congrats
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
ciscajewel:
goodday

fruitful mums is quite a long time. i did folliculometry and no follicle was sighted both on cycle 12 and 14. pls i need help with any

advice.

Were u place on any fertility drug or u re trying naturally? Anyway u can talk to ur Dr. To induce ovulation with tamoxifen incase u dnt want clomid. It works better than clomid.

Sprinkling lots and lots of Bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
@ Tenderchic i celebrate with u. May Gods hand continue to rest in your home. So happy for you and happy bumping ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulation sweet mama tenderchic, our God is indeed a faithful God. wishing u a stress free 9mnths, pls have plenty of rest and take ur prenatal. @Nursekaffy thanks 4 checking on us and answering questions u such a wonderful woman. God bless U! I hail all d fruitful mamas in d awuz dis year will nt pass us by.
TEAM JULY 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyeEjima(f): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
My fruitful mamas I dey greet ooooo, abeg make una pray for me o cuz I don't understand my body today. It started with running stomach in the morning, I managed to tackle it. Now it's sore throat and headache, my body is jst feeling funny. Pls I really need ur prayers o cuz I need enough energy to BD for my Ejimas dis period grin I know I can count on my wonderful fruitful e-sisters kiss

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Big congrats to you Tenderchic. Such a wonderful testimony. Now that the waiting time is past, you are like them that dream dreams. Happy bumping.

@all, God is unlimited in all ways. I pray He meet everyone here needs according to His riches in glory.

#unlimitedpregnancynews

Going out to oldies,newbies, silent followers, runaway members, getting for our family and friends, colleagues, fellowship members, all around us. I ask for this only through your mercy Lord.

Congrats everyone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tenderchic congrats may you have stress free 9 months and u shall carry to term

I welcome all the newbies may all your stay here be very very short.

I am next I line for Bfp

#teamunlimitedbfp2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kwentjules: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Collected my hsg result was told their enemy's left tubeis blocked while d right is patent... also diagnosed that I have moderate staph and candida.... PLease does anyone know how to treat dis infection asap. The best medicine to take for it. (time no dey )
For the left tubal blockage wat will I do, am so confused. I also need an experienced gynae around festac side. Having problem ovulating...

Please help a sister out!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wow! Congrats Tenderchicks am so happy for you, u ll carry to term ijn. Wishing u a stressfree pregnancy.
@ Iyeejinma, it is well with you, I pray for strength from above for u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mamas and papas please lets rise for prayers oooo. It's time. Take any position that is comfortable for you to talk to God.

Dooooo!, Dooooo!! Dooooo!!! Oghene Dooooo! Oghene dooooo!!.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.