Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406724 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cyntobless(f): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
4realwoman:

Please don't use your mouth to say negative thing abeg, which wan be cancer Just rebuke and ask God for forgiveness now abeg. Cancer is not ur potion in Jesus name Amen.
don't mind me jare,cancer can't survive in my body.tnks.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cyntobless(f): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
4realwoman:

Please don't use your mouth to say negative thing abeg, which wan be cancer Just rebuke and ask God for forgiveness now abeg. Cancer is not ur potion in Jesus name Amen.
don't mind me jare,cancer can't survive in my body.tnks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lynsunny:
Sisters make a stopover and watch this video.
Mama,where is the video. check its like u didnt post it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
4realwoman:
Good afternoon sister, please i need ur prayers abeg
i woke up this morning and was having lower abdominal pain which have stop now and slight bleeding which i am still experiencing now
i wan't to the hospital to see gynae and he just gave me DICLOMOL for the pain and said it is the fibroid that is making me feel pain
will be starting antenatal tomorrow God welling @ KIZITO Jakunde Ajah area. Please if you kw of any good hospital that i can use kindly assist.(around AJAH axis please)

My LO is a gift from God and nothing will happen to him/her or them self.

Please try and correct any mistake you see cos i am not myself since morning and don't forget to pray for me.

Thank you and have a wonderful week ahead.

mama it is well with your little one. some women have fibroids and have uneventful pregnancies. some have complications, bleeding,fibroid redegeneration which causes excruciating pain. pregnancy hormones causes fibroids to grow rapidly. this could also compete with the foetus for space and can lead to miscarriage (not your portion) . my sister I did a lot of research on this before deciding on getting a myomectomy before TTC.
you need your gynaecologist to continually monitor the pregnancy with regular ultrasounds.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Richard216(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Congratulations to you and your wife! Fatherhood is one of the best journeys!
Arlington:

GENBBBBBBB This is what happens when I am missing in action congratulationsssssssssssss I was so excited when i read this . May the almighty God keep her safe during this period .
@ Rocksqueen thank you very much I had not even gone that far i was trying to read my way up.
@ Camry I pray everything goes well the lord watch over you and be with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
@cyntobless, please modify that post and remove cancer right now, take your heart off TTC and treat those stuborn infection while you are treating yourself God will answer your prayer with twins,

4realwoman you are in my prayers, Holy spirit will heal you IJN

am in for the 12midnight prayer

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lord Almighty, by Your Mercy, I ask for Total and Completely Safe remaining months for @TenderChic and @4realWoman, also for thier LOs.
Please Lord, do not look upon our iniquities, have Mercy and let Your Angels be on Guard for them both and every pregnant mom, formerly ttc or not.
On behalf of all expectant woman here, I say Thank you Lord, for none of us will cast our young in JESUS NAME.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
MummyEsther:
Lord Almighty, by Your Mercy, I ask for Total and Completely Safe remaining months for @TenderChic and @4realWoman, also for thier LOs.
Please Lord, do not look upon our iniquities, have Mercy and let Your Angels be on Guard for them both and every pregnant mom, formerly ttc or not.
On behalf of all expectant woman here, I say Thank you Lord, for none of us will cast our young in JESUS NAME.

AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cyntobless(f): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
my lovely mamas make una no vex for me,I reject cancer.

abeg make we no forget our agreed prayer tonite.I want testimony ooo.and I suggest we look for a way to come together physically, BC I realise dat once any mama get bfp the person no go show again.abeg if possible let us come together even if its once a week.me wan see una ooo.abeg dis love must not die online

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
MummyEsther:

Amen, pls check ur mail, lets talk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
mumihaja:
Good morning y'all,

i had a dream last night that it was me and dh turn to have babies and while we were gisting and waiting they came to tell us that the babies were ready so i told the nurses to hold on that we will tip them when we pick the babies and to my greatest surprise, when we went for the babies, they were all dressed like newborns and they were kept in twos and they were over 20 portions and i was like this is too much we wanted just 2 babies how can you guys give us over 40 who will help carry some of them seeing its just dh and i and besides they are just too much and infact it seems the nurses didnt hear me cos one was still bringing the babies, i also noticed one elderly lady that looked like a mad woman kept about 10 at her side and told me those were her own that i should give her some money to take those ones as well and in my mind i was like ive not finished collecting the proper ones its your own i will take.......my interpretation is that it is truly time for the rain of BFPs and its going to come like a surprise to us cos we are going to get more than we expected....God has come to answer our piled up prayers and it seems the Angels are bringing the babies according to number of times we cried and prayed for babies, meanwhile i dont know why they were all twins or is it just me that wants twins? some of you will get it by force...its already late to escape it grin

@ Mumihaja i claim and receive my twins in Jesus name. Father we thank you for this revelation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
@Lynsunny why you come dey put person for suspense na? me no see any video o. abeg post d video now now before I begin dey fight o. lol. @4realwoman, no shaking dear, ISE OLUWA NI KOLEBAJE. The lord will strengthens you and uphold your LO.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
The sun too hot too need to cool off wif some gymnastics stunts in *** tnk God d ijaw man is back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
rainyday:
Mama,where is the video. check its like u didnt post it.

My sister it's like network is disturbing it's safe landing ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
@4realwoman baby CHILLAX, as in relax completely, instead of worrying start praising God, tell him you trust him completely to perfect and complete what he started, take off your eyes from circumstances or situation that doesn't agreed with the word of God concerning pregnancy, look unto God the author and the finisher of our faith. Register for antenatal asap, if you have supernatural child birth thus is the perfect time to make use of it.

@cytobless immediately I saw that statement from you, I cancelled it straight up with the blood of jesus, hence why I refuse to comment about it.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Abeg ooo @Precy22 no vex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
It's like we are not authorised to send video here. Legendsmother abeg try it through ur own oooo Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
@ 4realwoman please what you need now is total rest and please try to get a good gynaecologist to look after you please. It will definately end in praise dear.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cyntobless(f): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mummyejire:

I just have to chip this in, if you are having recurrent infection RUN away from sugar totally and reduce your ccarbohydrates intake to the barest minimum, eat more of fruits to get the needed vitamins and minerals to replenish your body needs.

OK I hv stopped sugar for long,I guess it comes from carbohydrate.
I will take more fruit. tnks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]@Lynsunny @Lynsunnyyyyyyyyyyy.... how many times did I call you? hun. vex is catching me now o. Bera go and look for help from @mummyLegend before we carry ourselves go court.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
4realWoman I cover u and ur Lo with the blood of Jesus
No harm Will befall u IJN amen
I say a big amen to mummyesthers prayers
Cynobless do anoda hvs again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
@mumihaja I received my twins too ooo.

Almighty God, Our Father that does not sleep nor slumber, so You decided to embarrass me with twins (Ire & Ore) and to give me double for my trouble, only behalf of all mamas and papas you have blessed here with twins and triplets, all we have to say is thank You Lord.

@4realwoman, For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus Phil1V6. I posted this late yesterday and that is the word i still have for you

@Mummyejire, we thank God for delivering you and dh, only the sound of rejoicing will be heard in ur home.

#unlimitedBFP2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
.Isaiah 55:9-11." God's word would not come back void" If He said it shall come to pass! I've learned to stand on nothing else,but what is TRUE&REAL,God and His word! Thank u God for that blessing!! Team july2016 for supernatural birth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Precy22:
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]@Lynsunny @Lynsunnyyyyyyyyyyy.... how many times did I call you? hun. vex is catching me now o. Bera go and look for help from @mummyLegend before we carry ourselves go court.

Hahahahaha highest you go buy me fruit or vegetables salad for not sending to enjoy myself. WhatsApp me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
@4realwoman it is well with u and LO amen! Ur child have come to stay, so no shaking. @cyntobless it is also well with u. Na ur enemy get cancer not u, pls stay positive. May God be with u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
gbam! @Lynsunny, mata don settle. Case close. I will do as u say.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
@mumihaja, hallelujah! I claim my twins purity and praise come to mum now in Jesus mighty name.

@all, I have noticed here that once ppl say we shud meet for midnight prayers, ppl wud agree but it will end up not holding. Pls let's try and make it happen this time around. Let's wake up and call forth our children into our wombs. I have experienced the benefits of mid-night prayers in my home. May God give us all the grace to love him more than our sleep.

@4realwoman, the devil is a big fat liar! undecided. As we have come together to agree that u will birth this baby so shall it be in Jesus mighty name. Pls take enuf rest. Take d holy communion and trust God like never before. It is well with you.

@cyntobless, pls be careful with what u say. There is power in the spoken word/ what u conceive in ur mind. I perceive chronic infection. Do a test as other mama's here suggested. It is well with ur reproductive system in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Joyfulmoda:

@CravingChic, Pele dear. The Lord is ur strength, ur 'gain' is already knocking on the door of your womb by the grace of God

Thanks my love...I wish you the same too!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
jamesbridget13:
wow dats good. Have u been able to listen to sept holy ghost service? Its power packed. I downloaded it, can share it with u via whatsapp dats if u re interested in watching. Its a 6hr+ video. Daddy GO ministered alongside some other pastors. Just let me knw if u need it or anyone here at all dat needs it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
@4realwoman,may the Lord who has begun this new and beautiful episode in your life see to its beautiful end,Amen. Just surrender all to Him.
@Legendsmother? Don't go and kee dat poor man oo! Haba! As hot as d sun, as hot as ya blood! Hiaa!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
legendsmother:
The sun too hot too need to cool off wif some gymnastics stunts in *** tnk God d ijaw man is back

This Bayelsa woman wan finish Ijaw man oooo shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
na wen d sun hot Naim he dey sweet pass lol I yaff miss him na, @mummyejire u know dis tins heheheh na lynsunny and captain of BD Ayaaayo grin teach me styles o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.