Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5437731 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummySelah: 2:16am On Nov 03, 2015
I see babies everywhere. Boys, girls, twins.
May the Almighty God answer our prayers and bestow good children upon us. Fault finding breaks the cord of marriage, when the cord is broken, how do we then sustain the marriage in preparation for our babies. Oh Heaven Father, answer us speedily.

TTC causes rancor and suspicions if not handled properly. Let your banner over us be love. Our home peaceful and basking in the joy of the Almighty...what a grand reception our babies will have when such love radiates in our home.

Lord God keep our DH happy and ready to walk with us on this journey. All outside influences are hereby squashed, especially the derailing ones. We look up you Father, for direction and comfort. Thank you Lord.

25 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugarvallly(f): 2:58am On Nov 03, 2015
Dazzle86:

Am sorry, but why are you scared of telling him you saw it. You are the one who should be angry for his keeping the knowledge to himself and blaming you. You need to stop walking on eggshells over this issue and tackle it head on. if he wants to be angry let him. it's only for a little while. Then you can both tackle the situation.

Thanks dear,I will do as uv said
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugarvallly(f): 3:00am On Nov 03, 2015
tsquaure:
people has seen a good improvement with it. like everything in this world it doesn't work for all. Most times it helps to identify d cause for the low motility and or low count. Some may be due to varicocele veins, other nutrition some others lifestyle. I am trying to look for the link on nairaland where male infertility issues are discussed. once i find it I will post d link. As per confronting him. I strongly advice u do it prayfully. Nothing hurts men more o. It is like a direct attack on their man hood. Up until recently my husband n I battled d matter. In fact he has refused to go for the corrective surgery. I don't fight him. I just look for when he is in a relaxed mood to broach d topic. When I see the matter is becoming too hot I back down He started using d supplements but doctors say we have do 3months of drugs before retesting. The Lord will help. Choose ur time Well. Know when to stop. God will give u wisdom n answer ur prayers

oh,I will so much appreciate it.tanks so so much
thanks for the advice
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugarvallly(f): 3:01am On Nov 03, 2015
RipVanWink:

the result is not that bad, though the 6.8ml raises a red flag....how many days abstinence before the sample was produced?
6.8ml is way too much to come from 1 ejac,ulation cheesy, that is a case of my cup runnet over!!! cheesy normal range is 2 to 4ml.
let him redo the test and do 2 to 3 days abstinence., some hospitals say upto 5 days is ok, but that introduces errors/dead/immotile sp,erm cells.
most of the serious ivf centers demand 2 to 3 days
some1 pls correct me if am wrong

he stayed 4 days..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:51am On Nov 03, 2015
MummyEsther:
@Mumihaja: Where did you buy the Prenatal? Women's Best Friend?

@mummyesther , I got all my drugs from Amazon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:51am On Nov 03, 2015
iomoge2:
Please who knows the amount or range for SFA.
As in d complete test for everything SFa
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2015
abeg sabi mamas who knows answer imoge.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2015
@iomoge2

I don't know where you are based. But here in Port Harcourt my hospital collects 1900 for sperm analysis and culture test

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fonnyswt: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
Agbunure God, protocol jumper, D Evalastin God whos reign is frm evalasting to Evalasting, am greatful its my 3rd year wedding anniversary today... baba i throw way salute..

Congrat dear n hapi wedding anniversary, njoy with lo and hubby. More blissful years ahead. One love!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fonnyswt: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2015
mumihaja:

@mummyesther , I got all my drugs from Amazon

How do u go about it or is it amazon dat ship it directly to u? How long does it take. Cos I notice most times dey don't ship to Nigeria
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fonnyswt: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2015
@iomoge2

Between 2k and 3k. My hubby did for 3k. It should not pass 3k I tink.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2015
Sweet babe. Many charge between 2500and, 5k. If u do it at path care with the bridge clinic it is as expensive as 21k but u are sure of d result. They will do the count and culture it for infection Mrs. Happy wedding anniversary Tammy, many more blissful yrs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2015
@ tammyloreoluwa, HWA. May God bless ur home the more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekeminiabasi(f): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2015
Thanks a lot sisters! Rozeeb,pwettiebabe,waistbead,janedyke6,babynumb1,stellx,anikeayun,mummyejire,cathyibok,marjuly,janix,ademide02,tsquare,precy22,mompurity,jamesbridget,lynnsunny,sanrima,evacroft,redeemed,chyvia,veniza,ajuwarhodes,greenpea,lily19,joyfulmama,dazzle86,fertilewomb,happymummy,iye ejima,iretinyeee,mumigrace,cravingchic,melsmum,4real,Glo27,udoomama,ayauche,jennygirl. And all other sisters... Your joy shall be full. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2015
@Tammyloreoluwa: Happy wedding anniversary dear. More God's blessing on u and ur family. My luv to LO

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekeminiabasi(f): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2015
@legendsmama! Nd all....What I did differently; I did hsg on cycle day 10, result was patent tubes. B4 nw when hubby and I bed;d stuff comes back out. It gt rily bad... even if I lie down 4 3hrs,d moment I get up....it comes out, smtimes even wen i'm lying down with pillows beneath me. this cycle was rily bad,so against my normal nature;i went 2 these women who sell herbs. She gave me a soap and to my surprise after 2days of using it,d thing stopped. Now I can't tell if it's d soap or d hsg...but dats wat I did differently. Sorry 4 d long epistle.....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2015
@ekeminiabasi, I Cud b d hsg. because I got my bfp 2wks afta my first n last hsg n my tubes were also patent. So many women hav had similar occurrence lyk dat. Congrats.

@Tammyloreoluwa, HWA. Na folo folo me n u d do ooo. My anniversary is November n we r both team June. Hmmmmm der is somtin special here. Nxt year Anniversary pic na u, dh n Lo go take ova studio. I can't wait for dat day ooo. I hv started imaging styles n dresses to use including d best studio dat will giv us d best shoot.
As 4 morning Sickness Pele. E go soon finish. Me na only constipation n lack of appetite n nothing else. No spitting, no vomiting n no fatigue. I d wonder weda I get belle sef.
Enough of d long post haba!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2015
@Tammyloreoluwa HWA, u shall continue to be a source of joy to ur DH...

Greetings to everyone....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
@legendsmama! Nd all....What I did differently; I did hsg on cycle day 10, result was patent tubes. B4 nw when hubby and I bed;d stuff comes back out. It gt rily bad... even if I lie down 4 3hrs,d moment I get up....it comes out, smtimes even wen i'm lying down with pillows beneath me. this cycle was rily bad,so against my normal nature;i went 2 these women who sell herbs. She gave me a soap and to my surprise after 2days of using it,d thing stopped. Now I can't tell if it's d soap or d hsg...but dats wat I did differently. Sorry 4 d long epistle.....

people conceive after HSG. it has a flushing effect.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2015
@Tammyloreoluwa happy wedding anniversary.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2015
My People how una dey ooo.....Longest time!! Nobody even asked of me embarassed embarassed,its well. Congrats to u ekeminiabasi,i wish u a stress-free 9months. I think d Hsg did it for u,some pple record a bfp after it.

@proudmum38,thanks for d wonderful prayers,thanks ma. Regards to lil proudy. Happy anniversary tammyloreoluwa, wishing u happiness n fulfulment in ur matrimonial home.

@iomoge2, i tink SFA should be btw 1500-2000 depending on d lab.

Sprinkling babydust our way!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blomi(f): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2015
Mumihaja pls explain how u de buy drugs for amazon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmmmm.... People can be very Funny, One of DH's friends came visiting dis weekend after he finish swallowing d plate of poundo yam i managed to prepare for him.. . D next thing he did after i excused myself was asking DH what we are still waiting for nd y d delay and maybe DH has ever gotten someone else pregnant in d past. .. Dont really know what he was insinuating but am very sure he wont try dat with my family again cos i dont even remember all d things i said to him. .... I just pray the Lord wipes this reproach from our lives and home

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
UPDATE

Legendsmother and co asking for the effectiveness of gangaria....I dont know if it is the gangaria dat is working for me now or the flushing i did.
Normally when am expecting AF,ever-since i got married,i always experience pre-menstrual cramp like 3-4days before the main flow. I have decievedmyself sometimes dat its implantation cramps grin grin,

I woke up ysday morning and was feeling slight cramps,i and DH even joked about it wen i told him its like Big aunty is coming for a visit very soon. Only for me to come back from work in the evening,,in the process of taking of my panties to bath,i realised i was stained. No premenstrual cramp,just slight cramping and viola!! shocked shocked

Today is Day2,and so far no pains just slight cramps and ,my flow dat used to b heavy on day 2 dat i change pad almost 5times, (am not exaggerating) so far its 12noon and dis is still my first pad am using. I really dont know if its d gangaria or d flushing but i know some thing good is happening to my system and i really thank God for it.

Cant wait to resume ttc after we finish with dh's treatment. Am so excited!!!!. It can only be God....bye bye to painful menstruation and heavy flow, welcome BFP!!!! InshaAllah

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyeee(f): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
@Tammyloreoluwa and @ginababy HWA. U ll carry 2 term and deliver like hebrew woman. @Tammyloreoluwa pele it ll end in praise
@ekeminiabasi congrats. Is God that did it. He is d giver of children. It is ur set time. U ll carry 2 term

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
MummyEsther:
@Tenderchic: Just checking on you. Thanks so much, & wishing you stress free remaining months and safest delivery in JESUS NAME. Amen.

Hey Sis, I am good, tnks for checking on me, iam happy u are doing well, our good lord will visit you sooner than u thought and so shall it be to other sisters here.

unlimtedbfp2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
blomi:
Mumihaja pls explain how u de buy drugs for amazon

i ship to a friends house and they bring it for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
@Tammy HWA sweet mama. More grace and favour in your marriage in Jesus name, amen. Congrats dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
Hmmmmm.... People can be very Funny, One of DH's friends came visiting dis weekend after he finish swallowing d plate of poundo yam i managed to prepare for him.. . D next thing he did after i excused myself was asking DH what we are still waiting for nd y d delay and maybe DH has ever gotten someone else pregnant in d past. .. Dont really know what he was insinuating but am very sure he wont try dat with my family again cos i dont even remember all d things i said to him. .... I just pray the Lord wipes this reproach from our lives and home

imagine! and after eating your food. To show how stupid he is,he is trying to put ideas in your husband's head. If he genuinely had your interests at heart and wanted to know
what the problem was why not speak about running tests. He deserved what he got. what an insult. God will visit you soon. BFP for you before this year ends.

#unlimitedBFP2015

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
@Rainyday mama abeg no vex for your sisters ooo. I'm happy for this good news. God will surely perfect all your endeavour to getting bfp cos He is still in the business of sharing bfp grin grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
@Pweetiebabe don't mind the long, wide and basket mouth man. Be calm and happy cos he will not steal nor kill your joy. God will give him answer to those questions in no distant time. Cheerrrrrrsssssss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
@ Tammy happy anniversary dear. So glad you are celebrating your anniversary with your bfp. God is awesome dear. May d hands of God continue to rest in your home.

@ Rainyday deh welcome back dear, abeg no vex ohhhhh. Lovely tesimony you got there. This is just the beginnig of a greater testimony dear.

@ all may God continue to crown all of our effort with a bfp in Jesus name (amen).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.