Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409102 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iloveAy: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2015
Hello everyone .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2015
@iloveAY uwcm I wish u a short and fruitful stay IJN. Pls don't be depressed it is just a phase in ur life dat wil definitely pass and Jehovah overdo wil come thru for u. For d progesterone why not augment it with progesterone drugs or better still see a gyne for a comprehensive check especially the hormonal profile. I also experienced MC for d past 16months now no pregnancy but am trusting God who is faithful and Just to do it again. Other mamas wil say something soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2015
@ all, i appreciate u all for ur kind gestures n prayers on behalf of my family, i say God bless u all ##july2016#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Good morning mamas, pls is it possible to go and test for infection on CD 1 or so? Pls help. God bless our womb with wonderful children. Baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by preciousoru(f): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2015
Good day my dear. I know you will be okay. God will never leave your side. You should consult your doctor and he will probably prescribe you progesterone supplements. It is always better to maintain hormonal balance with the help of a healthy diet, regular exercise and stress relieving techniques like meditation, and yoga. I pray for health and healing over your life. *E-HUG* [/color][color=#770077]
iloveAy:
Hello everyone .I've been ttc for 2yrs plus now. Had a miscarriage last yr and since then nothing.
The miscarriage was due to low Progesterone and now my period is so irregular sometimes i dnt even see it fr 2 months.
Mamas in the house where can i start frm cuz I'm so depressed pls enlighten me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Ewwww is it that no mama is staying ard badagry abi una just choose to ignore me? Dariz God ooooo i go report all d mama's here to seun Osewa and my DH....
Let's make here abit lively it has been so dry of recent. .... @ Her royal Highness Safe06, legendmother, Fruitfulvine and come and make Us laugh ooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pamperme: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2015
I pray that the Almighty God will open all your wombs and when it is time to bring forth your children, it will be easy just like the Hebrew women.

Although am not TTC but i come here to pray along with you guys everytime. Today, i just feel i should say a prayer.

Never give up, let your faith be strong and i know that Christ will put smile on your faces soon.

Baby dust on you all in Jesus name. Amen

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Precy22:
Good morning mamas, pls is it possible to go and test for infection on CD 1 or so? Pls help. God bless our womb with wonderful children. Baby dust.

@pressy22 the test should be done after AF, cus the blood flow might obscure the real findings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pweetiebabe my dear it is well with us oooo, yes o d thread Has been dry,

Cc ayaayo
Cc safe06

Lol, a lot of mama's on mia, please let's come out ooooo biko am begging *sips tea*

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ooooo my sweet sisters!!! Omo!! I couldn't log in oo. I no knw d magic I did nw and it worked. I mistakenly clicked on 'un-follow' wen I wanted to reply. And since den na just to read I de read.

This is mummyosayande. Miraclebaby and legendsmother and other mamas dt asked of me I wish u ur bfp in Jesus name.
I'm back fully
Hmmmmmmmm Mumhajia na wa oooooooooo. I shouted when I heard ur bfp announcement. Congrats sweet sis. Wish u a lovely journey to motherhood.

I'm still on Diane35 prescribed by prof. D 6th cycle will be Feb. Befor I can start fertility treatment.

Just like mummyhaija, d kind of blessing that God will give us that will make ppl say 'IT'S A LIE!!' dts our portion In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Abeg make una com help me o,this is the 5th cycle I have been treating staphylococcus and candidiasis but I still have symptoms inspite of series of injections and antibiotics from my Gynae officially I am tired. plz what alternative drugs or herbs can I use cos d Gynae says he can't flush my tubes until d infections clears off.

@ mumihajia thanx for ur response ,how can I get clean tampon I stay in abuja.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
@legendsmother, trust you are good. I sent you a pm but didn't go, I wouldn't mind if you can pm by just saying hi, so that i can actually reply you using the platform to ask for clarification of some results from you. Thank you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kennylizzy(f): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thank u TTC mama's. Was surprised u all still had me in mind. I had miscarriage that's why i couldn't face u all to say it.
It's well. Safe delivery to d preggy mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
@Mummyejire, thanks so much for your response. I tot of after AF but jst that i'm eager to do d test and know watz up jare. God bless you dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Redeemed ma I replied ur mails n av also sent u another on ur request pls check ur inbox ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
@finecheek12 u are not alone each time I do hvs dey always say my enemy has moderate growth of staph I have treated wit antibiotic and injection thrice dis year but am currently using ruzu bitters. Am thinking of buying dat clean point tampoon too wen I get d money am based in abj also.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
So sorry @kennylizzy, I pray that God heals your spirit, emotion and body. Pleasant surprises I pray for you and yours, ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
@ Mumihaja:- Please check your email.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
@ Kennylizzy:- Sorry about your miscarriage. God will give you double for your loss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
praisefulmum:
@ Mumihaja:- Please check your email.
sorry, kindly resend to mumihaja@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
@ Mumihaja:- Ok I just sent it again. Please confirm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
No woman should ever ttc.
The roller coaster is not funny at all.

During the tww, faith skyrockets like there is no tomorrow and the days preceding supposed AF date are the most apprehensive but you keep on holding on,and then Af shows its ugly head, sometimes, some days late and your faith, hope and everything beautiful you have taught about this past few days just goes south. Then a new journey begins...... angry angry angry ...phew (wipes sweat)

Welcome @iloveAy may your stay be very short

Please house, who knows how much mecure charges for hormonal profile ......tell me tell me tell me biko.....

Ttc Kent kill my swag

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Odunma(f): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=Fumbaby post=39936491]

you can check harmony diagnostic centre, asa dam road or union diagnostic in taiwo, i also know of olayoonu in ogbomoso[/quot
@ fumbaby thank you .I have gone to book for it at olaolu hospital.though the room look scary but what will I do.I sha know it must end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
@finecheek12, concerning the Candida, you might want to change your pants, and always wash your pants with hot water, that's what I do and I try to air them very well .
Try not to sleep with your undies on, bath at night and allow air sweep through your veejayjay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
rejoice03:
@finecheek12 u are not alone each time I do hvs dey always say my enemy has moderate growth of staph I have treated wit antibiotic and injection thrice dis year but am currently using ruzu bitters. Am thinking of buying dat clean point tampoon too wen I get d money am based in abj also.

@rejoice is the ruzu bitters effective, have u seen any changes yet? saw ur post about tomao,s program at keffi, God alone of 11th hour miracle will visit us cos I plan to attend .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
MelsMum:
@finecheek12, concerning the Candida, you might want to change your pants, and always wash your pants with hot water, that's what I do and I try to air them very well .
Try not to sleep with your undies on, bath at night and allow air sweep through your veejayjay

@melsmum I have changed my panties countless times, I wash my panties with hot water, salt + detol and spread them in d sun. I have removed sugary things from my diet I just don't seems to know where dis candida is coming from.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
@finecheek12 amen God wil grant us our heart desires and other mamas here IJN. For Ruzu I can say I observe some changes cause my flow has been scanty and brown for d past 7months and I also spot frm day 4 of Af to day 8 which was never like dat before. Before the miscarriage my AF is painless and last for just 3days.I started d Ruzu on day 1 of AF and my flow lasted just 3days and also red. Am in CD 10 of my cycle no spotting at all. what I also noticed on the second day I took d Ruzu was dat I had a pulling pain around my two ovaries and I purged some black tins sha.From d 3rd day I felt no pain again. Sorry for d epistle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
@kennylizzzy it is well with u. God wil bless u wit twins for ur loss IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hello mommies in the house.I am a new member of this forum,also been TTC. would very much like to share and get ideas from u my lovely people.
much love and baby dust to u all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
pweetymii:
Hello mommies in the house.I am a new member of this forum,also been TTC. would very much like to share and get ideas from u my lovely people.
much love and baby dust to u all

wellicome ooooo, i pray ur stay shld be short. ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
finecheek12:

@melsmum I have changed my panties countless times, I wash my panties with hot water, salt + detol and spread them in d sun. I have removed sugary things from my diet I just don't seems to know where dis candida is coming from.
its well dearie. Has ur dh treated himself too? Pls treat urslf along with dh n avoid intimacy during treatment..

Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
@melsmum thank u will do just that. @ rejoice guess I will try the bitters. can I get it at any pharmacy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.