Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,440 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419478 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2015
#youknowyouareTTC when your mum calls you and say we hav a discussion and all you think of is she wants to do d TTC talk.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2015
#youknowyouarettc when you are here#
#youknowyouarettc when you are a POAS addict and staring at the stick closely 30mins later as if you still expect the 2nd line 2miraculously appear##
Have a Joyful weekend sisters!

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2015
You know you are ttc when you are having premenstral syndrome and you feel its pregnancy symptoms.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2015
lol,ona no go kee sombori...TTC is real mehn...chei..

#YouKnowYouAreTTC when you navigate around your vjayjay like indiana Jones searching for CM(cervical mucus) grin..

Wish us all a beautiful weekend...
@sesky 2016 mamas I dey hail oooooo....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2015
;DGudmorning all. Abeg una wan kill person with laff since yesterday with all these TTC mood ooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2015
miraclebaby:
.@mumihaja has morning sickness set in? God is your muscle..
@Miraclebaby, lol....I don't think am going to have any of those things o, I've been using supernatural childbirth to pray long before now and it handles morning sickness and a lot of things, I just enjoy AC and bathing with cold water for now which I really like and get slight cramps when I stress myself but it usually goes away once I rest....overall am strong and doing well, thanks for checking on me....I wish you a BFP this cycle

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2015
You know u r ttc, wen 2 bend down during ur 2ww na wahala. Even to pick sumthing 4 ground sef na with style. cheesy. U don't want 2 disrupt implantation. Hehehehehe
Oh my God! Nd we will luk back o(by ds time next wt our adorables) nd start laffing at all d crazy crazy thots nd acts o cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2015
#YouKnowYouAreTTC, when you refer to stomach pains as cramps.........when you have to buy pad from a mallam that doesn't know you instead of buying from mama ogechi grin

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2015
Laf wan kpai me o. Please who start this you know you are ttcing when.....

See posts. I don laf tire.

Ttc was not funny at all. May God bring you all out of it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2015
@all, this is just too funny! There is no iota of lie in all that have been listed. Sooner than expected, we shall look back at this period and shall have reasons to praise God.

@safe06, God bless you! With trucks of love.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2015
MummyEsther:

I'm just seeing this. @Mumididi, thanks for the response. I've heard about bodycheck too. In fact, @Tenderchic used them to open her tubes. It was successful at first try. I called them to make enquiries but the distance is the only issue I have. Cost of flight-return ticket. My search now led me to the Joas Diagnostic in Lagos. Thanks for the explanations. Now I know more about it.
The only reservation I have about Joas is that, they told me their price is 18k, I was skeptical cos bodycheck told me 55/65k. I just wanted to know if Joas own is the same tubal flushing- screen monitor.

Price is not a yard stick to measure success of hydrotubation.. it's because of location. Generally things in Abuja are expensive especially when it comes to medical treatment. ask people if they are good then go for it. I mean the Joas.

Again distance shldnt be a barrier if it's where u can get solution to ur problems as long as its not outside Naija. the 1st tubal flushing I did was in Lagos. I was charged 8k for the procedure bt my flight ticket was aroung 40k. i havent told my Dh then. I lied I was going for an official duty. lol. May God forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2015
greenpea:
To all that The Lord has ported to the preggo section Tenderchic , mummyhaja and all the too numerous to mention plz sofli sofli o, take good care of yourself and d lo, He who has started His good work in you will uphold and perfect it IJN. Sticky Baby dust to all

Amen. greenpea tnk u dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2015
ineedmychild....why are you shouting and disturbing the peace of this house ehn angry...u sabi fear oooo...
Oya calm down,drink 2 glasses of water,ehen,stop shinning your eyes at me joor,close am small angry...ehen..good girl..

Now to the matter,have you ever had a miscarriage? It could be remnants from a miscarriage..be calm,sabi mamas wee comman answer you better,no fear u hear? coolabi na the bone of chiken wey u chop last night for dinner? grin

#YouKnowYouAreTTC when you find maternity wears more appealing than your regular clothes... grin..

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2015
#youknowyouareTTC when u drop every junk food dat appeals to u and stick to a healthy diet#
#youknowyouareTTC when every cramps some few days after ovulation is implantation cramps#
#youknowyouareTTC when u avoid some friends and family members#

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2015
@ineedmychild, your miracle is closer. Please insert another after 24hours

The left over from a previous pregnancy is d reason why you saw bones.
A mama here experienced same and she is pregnant now

Oya continue n keep praying
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2015
#youknowyouarwTTC when you stare at ur panties 7-9DPO searching foe implantation bleeding

#youknowyouareTTC when you know the meaning of CM, HSG, CD, O, BD, HVS, POAS, BBT, DH, SFA and Even AF.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2015
#youknowyouareTTC when after BD you hang your Two legs on air and swirling your legs as if your riding bicycle. lol

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Youknowyouarettc, when after ovulation u start feeling feverish and then u Google how soon can one start noticing pregnancy symptoms.

33 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2015
@ legendsmother pls were can I get all des burn fat mixture
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Am loving dis thread.@safe0f thks for dis idea. Am realy seeing my true reflection.
#youknowyouare TTC when u almost know more than a doctor and d doctor will be like....#
#youknowyouareTTC when u just want to try all fertility supplements or drugs all at once just to get result witout being patient for d said three months for some supplements#
It shall end in praise for us all IJN.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2015
#youknowyouarettc when after BD,you feel like peeing but you hold it for a while. grin

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xtiana250: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
@ Arlington congratulations ma'am! #youknowyouarettc# when ur period feels lik a miscarriage every month. #youknowyouarettc# when u stay up @ night to watch newbornselfie's on #threadcuties#.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks @Tenderchic.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
@Arlington mama, congratulations. Am so happy for you. Your idea has been keeping us busy cos of this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
@Safe06 you are wonderful, in short I di egwu grin. #youknowyouarettc# when you see kpof kpof and a bottle of coke, you smile and walk pass them grin grin

#youknowyouare# ttc when you have a basket for packing supplements and other drugs. It shall all end in praise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hello my fruitful mamas. I was present @ the abuja Holy Ghost service, it was awesome. The cold there was wicked ooo grin then told God to please answer us. Remembered all of us in prayer.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Praise God for what He has already done in your life

2. Father, please forgive me for not doing your work as I ought to

3. Father, please breath on me, revive me and empower me to work for You like never before

4. Father, please turn me to a mighty vessel unto honour in Your hand

5. Father, let all my prayers from now on be answered by fire now that I have decided to work for You

6. Father, I have no one else but You, please help me.

7. Write your own prayer requests here.

Have a blessed day and weekend.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
# youknowyouareTTC, when you internationally eat dry corn and pear 3days in a role and call it strange appetite so ppl can say you are pregnant
You know you are TTC when you develop long throat for sharwama and psyche your self that you are having pregnancy cravings...
You know you are TTC when you close your eyes and nose and drink bitter herbs that smells like shitttt becos they said it will make u pregnant that month.
You know you are TTC when your monthly allowance finish before the end of the month
You know you are TTC when you get a BFN and you use red pen to make it a BFP and be day dreaming about it.
You know you TTC when you ask for increase in your allowance and you are asked why and you don't have any logical explanation......lol

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
You know you are ttc again when you have a fight with dh and still wake him up at night to bd because you are ovulating. Even when he should be apologising to you. Hahahaha

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mothers of nations, u guys are great. I can't just stop laughing.
I pray God grant us all his gift of children.

Fertility blessing

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
#youknowtouareTTC when DH happily buys u whatever ice cream you ask of him because u might just be pregnant and craving

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
#youknowyouareTTC when you hear someone was 21 weeks pregnant without knowing. Then u convince your self that your big tommy may have a baby in there after all

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.