Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408262 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
mompurity & udoomama: congratulations,may u carry to term ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
@mompurity2 congratulations. I rejoice and thank God for this good news and precious birthday gift to your home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 12:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Janix2:
I need cleanpoint tampoon,
contactroseey0@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 4:18am On Dec 14, 2015
mrsfrank:

PM me if you are in lagos.

Mrsfrank am in Benin,pls ur email
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2015
congratulations Udoomama and Mompurity may this not be aborted may u deliver safely like the hebrew women
I tap into this testimony I must announce my bfp too dis year in Jesus name Amen
#confessionbringsconception

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2015
congratulations Udoomama and Mompurity may this not be aborted may u deliver safely like the hebrew women
I tap into this testimony I must announce my bfp too dis year in Jesus name Amen
#confessionbringsconception

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2015
God is great. Mom purity and udomama. Congratulations .u will both carry to full term with ease. Faithful is he that has done it. Faithful he is to complete it. Praise God. @all this Dec will be one to remember . The floodgates of big fat positives have opened o. I receive mine in Jesus name. Team unlimited supernatural delivery 2016

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2015
udoomama:
@imoge and don't know what you are referring to, is it the letrozole?
The letrozole
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2015
Learnt Luth do fertility treatments only on Tuesdays? Tuesday is d Gyna clinic d day?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2015
Congratulations all belleful mamas , wish u a h & h 9months joyful ride! @ sanrima present ma, I dey gidigba dey throway salute.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2015
cionon:

Tnx dear. I ll look for it. I need to purge my system.
Ok.
Take it a night
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Congratulations mom purity.
May you carry to term

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
Will remove d thing inserted into my vjayjay tonight by d ijaw woman .... But unfortunately i ve to travel tomorrow so i will pause my treatment till am back on 27th or 28th

Was asked to remove mine 4 hours later. Then allow the arse hole one come out with pu.
It did in bits after 3 days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NoLuvLost: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Good morning mama's. Just want to appreciate the love. God bless u all

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

3k at most,and the guys office is not difficult to get at idumota,mamas trust me ,am searching for the Nigerian guys number,I can't keep such info to myself

Yesooooooo,I have seen the number,08034039482,(anamco)
I used it with living bitters,pls
buy the big bottle of living bitters,its cheaper,1,200 or so,it last longer,and do not forget to shake the bottles each before use
I didn't shake at first, so all the better benefit was down,pls learn from me.always shake the bottles before use.
Baby dust to all
But living bitters have capsules too. Scared of bitter drink. I might end up not taking it. Can someone take the capsule instead?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2015
Please I have a question, how many days after o can one start taking vitamin b6?

please it's urgent o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2015
@mompurity congratulations to you and healthy nine months too.
@ all good morning and how are we enjoying the weather.#harmattarnthings# wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2015
iomoge2:

The letrozole
okay, I bought mine in a pharmacy in karu Abuja for 3k. Before then, I went to H-medix in wuse ll to buy, they said the have one for 25k and another for 12k, they also have one for 2,500, but it's not available at the moment, so I don't know if it's the same one I bought for 3k sha.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Odunma(f): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2015
good day all.please I need soft cup.where can I get it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2015
Congrats @mompurity. May you carry to term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2015
iomoge2:

Ok.
Take it a night

Abeg where did u get Urs. I av searched for it in Jumia and konga. Didn't find it there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2015
@udomama and @mompurity2 congrats on your bfps. The lord has started the good work already, let's all tap into it. #team2016mum #iwilltestifysoon#iamnextinline

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Health plus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2015
udoomama:
okay, I bought mine in a pharmacy in karu Abuja for 3k. Before then, I went to H-medix in wuse ll to buy, they said the have one for 25k and another for 12k, they also have one for 2,500, but it's not available at the moment, so I don't know if it's the same one I bought for 3k sha.

Thank you.
Am in Lagos. I learnt it was 22k from med plus too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2015
iomoge2:
Please I have a question, how many days after o can one start taking vitamin b6?

[size=18pt] please it's urgent o [/size]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Congratulations @Mumpurity n @Udoomama wishing u mamas healthy 9 months ride

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2015
mompurity2:
My sisters i'm overwhelmed by God's goodness to my family. Even I can't thank him enuf. Thank you father for this is the best birthday gift I have ever received. My hrt is full of ur praises.

Almighty father to u oooo, be all the glory and adoration forever more.

What I did differently; spiritual things: I engaged with all my hrt in the mid-night prayers we organized here. I also partook in shiloh 2015 made a baby bump with my baby's coverall and wore throughout the programme (this was the same thing I did in 2012 with an engagement ring and few days later DH proposed wink). DH and I have been having our morning devotion together sometimes he lays his hand on my tommy and prophesies. We've been living a thankful and happy life.

Physical thing I did: I got some yem-kem products for I and dh. Then also made a garlic and moringa seed drink which I took for some days to detox. DH and I have been on fruits daily. I also used clean point tampon which I bought frm mumihaja and used the wondfo PT strip to test early dis mrng. Mehn I cudnt sleep when I saw the 2 lines ooooo... had to look for a lab to do a BPT for
confirmation.

NB: DH did a fluid test on monday that says his count is 15m and he has staph.
Na only God do this one ooooooo.

Thanks to all those who celebrated with me. This year shall not end without u all receiving ur bfp's. We are all team #2016 mama's.

#confessionbringsconception#the sperm must magnet egg.

Sorry for my lengthy post.

Sprinkling swt fragrance of fertile, sticky baby dusts on all of us.
God don win ooo.I join u in praising God of shiloh. He alone b glorified.I dy follow u.baby dust to u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Congratulations to the belleful mamas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2015
iomoge2:
Learnt Luth do fertility treatments only on Tuesdays? Tuesday is d Gyna clinic d day?

Nurse kaffybill on the preggy thread should be able to provide answer she's a nurse in LUTH
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Congrats @udoomama & mompurity, the Lord will strengthens you to carry to term and deliver safely.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=iomoge2 post=40987715][/quote]

Two days after ovulation. But u know u have to be sure u ovulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
@mompurity2, Your testimony is awesome and shall be permanent in Jesus name. I am so happy for u. U shall carry to term and have a supernatural birth experience.

Funny enough, I woke up ds morning feeling scared (maybe because d urine test I did yesterday was negative) and d only thing dat came to my mind was to make a baby bump with my baby's clothes which I did immediately and v bn roaming about with since morning not even knowing dat oda mamas here do similar things. I just came online now and read ur testimonies. Because it worked for you @mompurity2, I am so confident that it will work for me too.

#watchoutformytestimoniessoon#
#myGodwillneverfailme#
#Iamnextinlineforbfpannouncement#
#teamAugust2016#
#confessionbringsconception#

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.