Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409029 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls someone should enlighten me on how to use cyclogest pessary oooo , I tore it and used d white substance inside ooo, cos the outter covering is too hard. [b][/b]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dear mumihaja. affliction shall not arise again amen. It is time to go before the Lord in serious fasting n prayer. This is operation battle to finish. Any Egyptian that has said u will not get to ur promised land must surely perish in the red sea amen . Even the Bible is clear in Isaiah 49vs 24-25. Surely the Lord will contend with all those contending with u.
MFM does special deliverance programme. It will help. U need a lot of warfare prayers now. I know d Lord that has brought u this far, with neither fail nor forsake u. Be strong ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
@imoge2, I like that, he will eat his own flesh IJN.....I've been thinking of the MFM fasting, will give it a try...

Thank you all for your suggestions, am still expecting more pls...I know God speaks more through women than men, men only believe when they see it happen but women have strong intuition to sense things before it happens, so I know God has spoken through you women and the bible says in a multitude of counsel there is safety

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
@udoomama, that's how to use it, use it at bedtime and preserve the remaining one in the fridge, I was alternating mine with gestone injection ... learnt it from @blendy77

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
@mumihaja sorry for the lost. May God bless you with triplets just to mock the guy! With my little knowledge I believe his case has been sorted by God, for you to get pregnant ; loosing it doesn't mean God isn't at work. If truly he is behind your miscarriage I believe God won't let him go scotfree! Every time always lay your hands on your stomach and prophecy to it. That any power that is not Gods power should be made powerless and it shall never rise again. If he is truly the enemy God will end his life for you so that you can live yours with plenty children. @cionon that is not your portion you own your husband and no woman can take your place! The almighty God that remembered Sarah will grant you your Isaac. He will put the enemies to shame : pls have fasting for 3 Wednesday's plead for God's mercy and also your husband's mercy to always love you no matter what.also show more love and care to him" also wear sexy things don't let ttc kill your swag. Fertility dusts to us all #proudlymamatwins2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
@Mumihaja so sorry for ur loss. GOD is Greater than all powers n principalities, trust me when I say I've bn there, in my case I almost ran mad (It's a long story). I want to encourage u, pls hold on to GOD more, go for deliverance, let ur pastor n family pray n speak words of ownership on u, one more important thing, u've to put fear away from u, fear is d greatest weapon of d enemy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Janix2:
@ Mumihaija u will conceive again and again,all You need now is prayers n fasting,throw the matter to God,forget about calling the person.for the battle is the Lord's
It well dear!!
@ pwettymi thanks will go there,do u knw how much it cost,the guifebao or the other product u talked so I go knw how to prepare
if u are not registered it's 8k,if u are registered it's lesser,my friend that went with me to buy guifei bao,na so dem com add 4 cyst and fibroid,everything come reach 131k even as we come register!they recommend products according to ur complaints sha..
@4realwoman thanks expecting ur reply,u know say i be novice for net,i don't know how to shop on amazon abeg,u go teach me,i promise to learn..
@cionon,maamas have given u advice,it is prayers,na prayers we take dey survive as ttc..God will settle u soon...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Subhanallah!!! cry@mumihaja I dnt even knw wot to write.im soo sad bout ur MC ,ow could dis happen?

Plsss ma u nid to take heart n I knw dat Almighty will double wot u loose wit plenty good testimonies soon.

About ur enemy dat u tink he's a frend only God can reward him wit wot he is doing secretly to u.ow can sm1 be so wicked like dat embarassed

Plsss ma I wil advice u to tell ur pastor(s) bout dis nd especialy ur mother.dis is nt a joking Mata at all.dat devil incarnates nid to be fought wit spiritually also n he wil suffer a set bak very soon be rest assured ma.

Snatching a little life like dat! embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
@cionon get a bottle of anointing oil pour it little by little round ur house, go to ur matrimonial bed aniont it also and declare no strange woman will enter into your house or sleep on ur bed, declared matt 19 vs5-6. u are one flesh with ur husband ooo know ur right in. Gods words, listen vs 6 is a warning to pple what therefore God has joined to gether let no man / woman put asunder pray anyone who is trying to put asunder btw u and ur husband dat God has joined together let them face d wrath of God... a closed mouth is a closed destiny, aniont dh shoes and declare his feet will always bring him back to u. dat strange woman let she and ur husband be like day and night who do not meet, my dear dere are some dangerous prayers u need to pray.. mattw 19 vs 8 says in the beginning it was not so, what soever was not so in ur life dat is now so let it cone to an end.. am vexed in my spirit, since i read mumihaj now u... have been blasting in tongues what rubbish, peace must be still in ur home, where ever dey have mocked u dey will rejoice with u. take away time from urself and pray for other also.. and see if God will not speednly answer u cus u have done kingdom pratice.. u cant serve God and he will not answer u, my spiritual father bishop oyedepo said God is not a user of men...... be angry in ur spirit to effect a change....it is well

Amen. I 'll do as u said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
@mumihaja am short of words, so sorry for ur loss. No weapon fashion against u sha prosper IJN. Lik sum of d mamas ve said der is no point going to beg d devil just go on ur kneels nd cry to God. D MFM fasting nd prayer is also gud u can give it a try. it's well wit u sis.
FertilityBlessingTeam2016

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
pweetymii:

if u are not registered it's 8k,if u are registered it's lesser,my friend that went with me to buy guifei bao,na so dem com add 4 cyst and fibroid,everything come reach 131k even as we come register!they recommend products according to ur complaints sha..
@4realwoman thanks expecting ur reply,u know say i be novice for net,i don't know how to shop on amazon abeg,u go teach me,i promise to learn..
@cionon,maamas have given u advice,it is prayers,na prayers we take dey survive as ttc..God will settle u soon...

Tnx. I wasn't prayerful before. Na ttc make me prayerful. I am so ready to fight for my home. Another woman cannot reap wat I sow. Dh wasn't firm wen I married him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mowojuoluwa:
@cionon that is not your portion you own your husband and no woman can take your place! The almighty God that remembered Sarah will grant you your Isaac. He will put the enemies to shame : pls have fasting for 3 Wednesday's plead for God's mercy and also your husband's mercy to always love you no matter what.also show more love and care to him" also wear sexy things don't let ttc kill your swag. Fertility dusts to us all #proudlymamatwins2016

Amen. Tnx I 'll do as adviced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
@mumihaja take heart d lord will give you double this time and He will give you the grace to carry to term.
Concerning the guy you dont need to beg him at all begging him means to worsen the situation.
You should know your right as a believer and thank God you are a woman when God created you He gave you breast for breast feeding your children, womb for conception you didnt beg God Please give me womb, breast, the breast came out on its own its thesame way its your right to conceive and carry your children because the word of God cannot change you are fruitful and you must multiply and replenish the earth theres nothing any Man can do about it.
Pls remove every fear and doubt from your mind because the battle is of the lord.
Use the prayer point that have been given do midnight prayers, use your anointing oil and you see God in action the case is settled. By this time nxt year you will be playing, singing for your children.

Mothers delay is not denial come nxt year we must all carry our babies and be expecting minimum of twins because God said for your shame i will give you double . Baby dust to all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
@mumihaja, I'm so sad hearing this cry I pray God fights your battle and contend with anyone contending with you. It is well with you my dear sister...ehugs

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
@mummy haja it's so disheartened hearing this,may God be your streanght.
My mind jst told me to tell you this,like our mamas have suggested for prayers and deliverance am in support of that than going to him for begging or and all that,also while on the prayer you have to apply human wisdom like if he is on wassap or any were he can see your post and pix,jst find a new born baby pix and put there even fake bumping too let people comment you,no problem you can as well inbox those you care for that it's your friend's baby pix that you placed,or if he is the same village with you,plan with a friend or relation carry her baby go home and make spend like two days with the baby and make sure he saw you do everything you can, like carrying and carering for the baby like it's truely yours.this will make him believe that you have had a baby and that whatever he used or still using against you have dissapointed him,and it will result in him loosing the thought of marriage with you,and also back off whatever he used or still using that he must have been renewing daily.
I don't know if this will help but heard or read this testimony somewhere and the man in question did it that the woman can't even concieve,but prayer and this tricks set her free and she went back and concieve the same month,so Immediatly I saw ya post that came up my mind and I was disturbed to post.
Sorry mamas for the long write up.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mumihaja, hmmm, your comment brought me out to comment. Right now, remove pity party and fear from your mind. If you work, dis is the time to ask for short leave. You should go for real prayer isolation during the period. Lots of prayers, studying the word and confessing the sovereignty of God. Hannah prayed and wept and later she stopped crying and ate. Your time to stop crying is NOW! What God doesn't know doesn't come to pass. You are a victor. Accept it, believe it, breathe it.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyspringamour(f): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
@mumihaja: it is well with you ma. The Lord shall fight for you n you shall hold your peace. We r Victorious

all my miscarriages happened anytime I tell hubby dat am pregnant my enemy will miscarry, n in d dream dat same nite a strange being will start manipulating my enemy in my vjay, dats how d preg will come out,initially was thinking its because of bikes I use wen going to work but for whr , d next one I stayed indoors all thru, hubby did all d chores, hmm my sisters, so many trials.

All I know is d devil is n always will b a LIAR, I am not barren n wit dis womb of mine I shall carry my preg n shall hold my children wit my hands whether d devil likes it or not come 2016,

@all we have overcome already, we r joyful mothers of nations

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
I'm heartbroken, Mumihaja God will comfort u, triple for ur troubles shall be ur lot. And that evil man will will be destroyed, shattered beyond recognition. Oluwa take control

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
...my dear it is well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
@Mumihaja so sorry about your loss..God shall give you double for all your trouble..

@Mompurity, congrats dear u shall carry to term and birth at due time..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
At this point, it is clear we need to go back to how it was done on this thread before.
I believe if you do somethings and get positive results, when you stop doing those things, you'll get a different result. But when you go back to those things you did that gave you positive results in the past, then you'll start seeing positive results again.

I was very new then and those moments were short lived before honiepie took over and the thread became derailed.

Fasting and prayer should be set for an agreed date and time every month. All the moniker of every TTC mom and dad will be mentioned in a post and everyone interested will signify. We need to enter real warfare as we use medical interventions.
Enough already, no more MC, no more TTC, no more tears.
If I'm able to draw up the names of everyone by morning when I'm on my laptop, I will. If any other person can, please do. No more Time to waste.

May God Almighty give us successful pregnancies in JESUS NAME.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2015
@mumihaja, this is heartbroken, but my prayer is that God should strengthens you and give you double for your loss. As for the guy pls stop calling him for whatsoever you are calling him for either to rebuke him or to plead with him. He's a DEMON and since God has revealed his mission then you have to face it. for the bible says that we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against power, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.(Ephesians.6:12).Pls report him to God and God will fight for you and bring him down as he choose to exalt himself against the will of God in your life. Shallom.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2015
@mummyEsther, you are right, whatever you do to get pregnant is what you will do to sustain it, am in agreement with the fasting.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Emmanuel, Emmanuel,
His name is called Emmanuel.
God with us, revealed in us,
His name is called Emmanuel.

You are the might man in battle.... Elshadai
You are the might man in battle..... Jehova nissi
You are the mighty man in battle.... Elshadai
You are the mighty man in battle...
Glory to your name.

Father we give you glory because you are with us, and that has given us confidence that if you're with us no principalities or power can be against us. We also thank you lord that you have the final say over our lives and situations, accept our thanks on Jesus name.
Father you are the man of war, we ask that you pull down every stubborn strongholds that is withholding our blessings of fruitfulness. And as many that has vowed never to let us have peace in our homes oh lord let them be utterly destroyed. Every demon on assignment against our joy of motherhood is brought under the subjection of blood of Jesus. Lord come and take your place in our homes and restore back peace like a river to us. We come against every spirit of miscarriage in our midst, from henceforth, none shall cast her young again even according to the word of our maker. Lord in your infinite mercy let us not end this year in shame and regret. Even those that are no longer trying to conceive again this year, coming January 2016 let us all shout for joy. For all this I asked in the name of Jesus. We are all cover with the blood of Jesus.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 12:48am On Dec 17, 2015
@mumiajah, don't worry dear i can assure that the fire of God will locate all the devices that he's using to monitor you and destroy it. (job. 5:12). For he dissapoint the devices of the crafty so that their hands could not perform their enterprise.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 1:10am On Dec 17, 2015
MummyEsther good idea am in
Mumihaja you are in my prayers hope you are also awake?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 1:11am On Dec 17, 2015
OMG cry this is so sad. @Mumihaja, God will restore all u've lost. The Bible says the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds. Prayer is the master key that opens any door. Resume ur holy-madness prayer and cry out to God to judge d evil man. U r in my prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 1:12am On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=Precy22
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:27am On Dec 17, 2015
@mumihaja sorry for ur loss ma, u always say in evertin give thanks......... I pray God gives u double for ur trouble kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyspringamour(f): 3:34am On Dec 17, 2015
@mumihaja: I hear you ma. I was advised same by a close mama not to let hubby know again till when my bump is visible he will understand. so I told hubby in fact I warned hubby not to ask me anything relating to that even if he notices any Increase around my hip or anywhr, cos I was fed up with d reoccurrence, because d enemy cud b using him as a channel, may GOD forbid it.
I also wish I have somewhr I cud go stay for a while d next time I take in.

an incident took place at my wedding reception WHR a woman who wasn't in greeting terms wit me because of a serious misunderstanding came n after a while started sharing small packs of salt to all d guest, till now I don't understand what that signifies. may GOD arise n fight for us all n surprise our enemies with our living testimony in d MIGHTY name of JESUS Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:04am On Dec 17, 2015
You are the reason why I lift my hands
why I lift my voice
Why I sing to you....

You are the reason why I'm alive today
I am here to say
It's all because of you.....

You are the reason, you are the reason
You are the reason, you are the reason...

Jesus is the reason we are alive today, he's the reason we are still married, he's the reason we are TTC cos it's only the living that can TTC....and he's the reason we have hope of carrying our babies in 2016 that's why we stand to give praise to our Maker and Redeemer, the One who knew us before we were created, the One who formed us in our mothers womb, the One who saw us through those times we thought we could never make it through another day, we thank you Jesus for through the good times you were with us and in the bad times you didn't forsake us,

We bow before you Great and Mighty One, the Father of our Lord Jesus in whom the whole world is named, we enter into your Holy of Holies by the blood of the everlasting covenant, we put on the righteousness of Jesus as we approach your throne room, Lord fill us with your presence and do not take your Holy Spirit from us, give us the grace to overcome this negative situation and wisdom to live peacefully with our spouses and the joy of pregnancy and the laughter of children, we know only You and You alone can do all these that's why we pray unto You the omnipotent Father.

we thank you for the confidence we have in You that if we ask anything in your name that You will do it and because of that we know our prayers are already answered in Jesus precious name we have prayed. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 5:10am On Dec 17, 2015
Holy Spirit of God Most High !!!!!!!!!
I, on behalf of everyone here, rededicate this TTC thread back to You in The name of JESUS.
Come and take the Lead, Come Holy Spirit of God, Come.
We welcome You
We welcome Your majesty.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.