Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408212 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2015
@cathybok, HWA

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2015
@Cathyibok HWA. Congratulations. More grace and favour in your marriage in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
@ ginababy uv said the it all, the word of God gives light to any situation, like my own the day i understood Ish 62:4. i started saying my womb is no longer desolate it is now inhabited with children over and over again.. in other words compliments of the Season to everyone on here.. love ya all

My dear, does words r sharper dan a two edge sword piercing tru bones n marrows n bringing down strong holds (infertility). Out of d abundance of ur hrt (knwlg/beliv) pours out issues of lyf (fertility). Let God b true in our hrts n every man a liar.
Complements of d season dearie.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Thank you mamas for the wishes and prayers. God bless u all and grant ur heart desires.
All I can say is that IT IS WELL!!!
#team2016mum# #iyabeji# #nneejima#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
Cathy HWA! by dis tym next year u will definitely b celebrating with ur twins IJN. @All hop we r ready for tomorrow. FertilityBlessing Team2016 LorukoJesu

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
@ginababy you are so correct our God is a God of season and time and it is only wen his time comes dt he alone will do wat he will do. lol true our garagara no dey touch am,is just to be patient with him till our change comes. Mercyyyyyyyy lord is all we crave for

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaffy4bill(f): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fruitful mamas,congratulations in advance
Safe06 and iyeejima,wia r thou
It's well wit u all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
HWA to cathyibok by this time next year you will celebrate with your twins

@olaronkecristian congrats on your Bfp may you carry to term. i key into your
Bfp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
mumydidi:
@ginababy you are so correct our God is a God of season and time and it is only wen his time comes dt he alone will do wat he will do. lol true our garagara no dey touch am,is just to be patient with him till our change comes. Mercyyyyyyyy lord is all we crave for

He honours his words, so let's search does words n present it b4 him n see if he will nt honour it. His words r spirit n dey r lyf.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Am where i want to do scan, what should i tell them, should i say I want to know the state of my womb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by es33(f): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
pls ma/sir include me in ur prayers o, i am also ttc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
cathyibok:
Good morning fruitful mamas.......
Today is my wedding Anniversary oooooooo. 3years and still counting..... The day I said I do to the bone of my bone.
God bless us and grant our heart desires IJN.
Pls mamas, say a prayer or two for us. Thanks thanks and thanks.
hapi wedding anniversary daer. God will increase ur home n uphold u in all ur way.by dis tym nxt year ur LO will celebrate wit u IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fumbaby:
Mumihaja your number on jijing is not going?

@fumbaby, Pls send a whatsapp message or drop ir number.

@cathibok, happy marriage anniversary, May God bind you both with love that cannot be broken.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
amfertile:
Pls mamas that have taken vitex for af like how long those it take it to come,why I need to use herbal is cos am going on herbal to induce O which have to use only if af shows,so my question is can I use the promulute n to induce it and still go on the on with the herb for O

Vitex takes a long time, at least u give it 3 months to work.Though AF might show before the 3 months on it. Y don't u just use primolut to induce AF and use ur herbs to induce ovulation afterwards use vitex to regulate. Do u have pcos?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
HWA Cathyibok, may God grant u ur heart desires

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Many thanks mamas........ God bless u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
@amfertile, another quick suggestion for you before I enter spiritual mode....... just use this time to kpekus with dh as if you are going for war, from behind will make sense cos that thing has a way of forcing out af....infact drink hot Lipton on an empty stomach and porous like never before I bet you af will jump in to come and spoil show......any month I put my strength to it I end up with 26-27 day cycle and whenever I do normal one I get my normal cycle and if I abstain totally af delays a bit that's why for us any month we are trying after O we abstain totally not even smooching make my abdomen no vibrate

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
@MummyEsther, please try to make the prayer points as concise as possible, just pick the ones that are relevant to what is affecting people on this thread, pcos, delayed af, fibroid, blocked tubes, endometriosis, unexplained infertility, secondary infertility, monitoring spirits, etc

Let's address the issues by name...that at the name of Jesus every knees should bow of things on earth and under the earth.

But firstly, we have to start with prayers of rededication and consecration and then cry out for His Mercy before we go into warfare so we don't end up as casualties at the war front, we need to stand right before God so He can use us as His battle axe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=Fumbaby post=41247251][/quote]

@fumbaby, I suggest you try and open a new email so we can communicate or use any other means, maybe bbm cos I cant actually call out now, I call through whatsapp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Here is the prayer/fasting guideline:
Other Moms/Dads can post too:

Due to the fact that we cannot approach the Throne of Mercy with sinful heart and receive anything, we'll start with the prayers that will reconnect us back to our Maker and sanctification (no.1). Next is the prayer of Mercy (no. 2). Next is warfare and Followed by Thanksgiving Prayers . I hope you'll find them as straightforward as possible. They are 10 in all. May God Almighty give us successful pregnancies.

Spend some minutes to sing some worship songs to bless God.
For those who know in their heart that they have deviated from God and need a reconciliation:
1. Father in Heaven, I come to You today in all humility of my heart and I ask that You please accept me back as Your daughter/son. I know I have gone astray and I have realized that without You, truly I am nothing. Please accept me as that prodigal son You told us about in Your Word. Help me to remain in You all the days of my life. Help me to never go back to my vomit. Help me to never go back to Belial in JESUS name.

2. You can read Psalm 51 at this point:
Please Lord, have Mercy on me. Have Mercy on me, Have Mercy on me, You also said in the book of Isaiah 54 vs 8, That You will have Mercy upon me with Your Everlasting kindness. Have Mercy on me Oh! Lord. Father, if You do not show me Your Mercy, no one will. Lord, Have Mercy on me in JESUS name.

3. I soak myself into the Blood of JESUS, I soak my husband into the Blood of JESUS, I soak my home, my apartment, my environment and vicinity with the Blood of JESUS. I soak every part of my existence into the Blood of JESUS in JESUS name.

Read Matthew 16 vs. 19
and
Matthew 18 vs.18

4. I take authority in the name of JESUS and bind every demonic powers attacking my fertility, I bind you demonic powers and cast you into the abyss and I seal you up with the unquenchable fire of God. I chain you demonic powers with hot fetters of iron in JESUS name. You will not rise to attack me anymore in JESUS name.

5. Every spirit of (name whatever the fertility challenge is - pcos, low sperm count, blocked tubes, etc), I bind you by the authority in the name of JESUS and I cast you into the abyss, I seal you up with the unquenchable fire of God in JESUS name.

6. By the authority in the name of JESUS, I loose myself and my husband from every bondage of the devil. I and my husband are free from every evil manipulations in JESUS name.

7. Father according to Your word, I and my husband are not barren, we receive Your reward of the fruit of the womb in JESUS name.

8. Every power that is waiting to snatch away or delay my answered prayers today, I bind you by the authority in the name of JESUS and I cast you into the abyss and seal you up with the unquenchable fire of God in JESUS name.

9. I soak all my prayers into the blood of JESUS in JESUS name.

10. Father in Heaven, I thank You wholeheartedly for answering my prayers and I give You all the glory for my testimony is settled in JESUS name.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
At the end of the day, I had to do a summary as I was led. I believe the above 10 points is encompassing but of course, you can adjust it as the Spirit leads you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Happy wedding anniversary cathyibok, by this time next year you will celebrate with your twins.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
Everlasting father,
Everlasting son,
Immortal holy ghost
Be thou glorify.

Everlasting father,
Everlasting son,
Immortal holy Ghost
Be thou glorify.

I will lift up Jesus... Higher
I will lift up Jesus.... Higher
Oh, Jehova, Alfa and omega
I will lift up Jesus... Higher.

Everlasting father i lift you high above every other gods. I bless your holy name for all your wondrous works in our lives. May your name be forever glorify in Jesus name. Lord I thank you because you know about our challenges and the set time for it to expire has come, accept my thanksgiving oh lord.

Father forgive all our shortcomings and have Mercy over all our wrongdoings that can make all our prayers to be like a filthy garment before you. Blood of Jesus wash away our sins and make us whole that our petitions may be granted.

Father, we ask for divine strength to carry out this fast successfully even when we are not online to realise that we are bound together in one accord to achieve a common goal.
We ask oh lord that holy spirit will fill every vacuum in Us and give us divine direction not to pray amiss
As we wait upon you lord give us clear revelations with understanding.
Help us oh lord that whatever we agree here on this ttc forum heaven will agree on our behalf.
And above all oh lord give us a good report that in this period testimony will flood this place like never before All this I asked with faith in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 12:03am On Dec 23, 2015
@all mamas that gave insight on drawing closer to God, knowing God personally and dwelling on God's word u all did well, God bless u all

Honestly sisters/brothers I understand all d points made here but we should also understand that people face challenges via different ways, some ppl that aren't born again don't pass thru difficulties to get things done in this world, while some have to pray n pray b4 a door will open, therefore we have diff methods of getting solution, some u just apply d WORD by faith, some u apply d WORD with fasting and prayers by faith, some u find a collection of people going thru a likewise challenge and you come together to pray a collective prayer and by faith u get solution, My own challenge has been delay which I started experiencing after secondary school and it's fasting and prayer I use most times to jump d hurdles, personal fasting/prayer, collective fasting /prayer, some cases get answered by just mind solemn prayers, some by sincere praise and worship, some by aggressive prayers(gragra) lol cos it is written that the effectual fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only d violent taketh it by force, even Jesus our saviour told His apostles whom I believe were born again, when they could not cast out demon that this kind goeth not out except by fasting and prayer, so even we as believers, born again that know d WORD so much should indulge in personal deliverance, prayer n fasting, remember Daniel prayed and heaven was opened but prince of persia withstood d angel coming down with his answers till he bombarded heaven for 21 days so My dear brethren, we shouldn't fold our hands and wait for 'time and chance' to happens to us, I agree there is time for everything but remember the Bible tells us that we should pray always without ceasing,

I do My personal prayers but when I feel I have done all and My spirit tells Me it's collective prayers I need I go for it and keep praising God for answered prayers and tell u what! I see everything in My dream.
I'm no member of mfm but I go for their programmes sometimes cos they hv d grace for do-it-yourself deliverance prayers that work wonders and they always remind people that if u haven't given ur life to christ that u re wasting ur time, they also teach u to read the WORD, ask for mercy always cos most times it's just grace n mercy u need to get things right, they also teach to remind God of His WORD in prayers by quoting d scriptures pertaining His promises to HIM that is after making sure u are standing right with Him

What method that works for one may not work for another, like walking round about jericho wall with d ark of God with a shout on d 7th day worked for Johashaphath and israelites, raising up of moses hand worked for israelites, dance n harp playing, psalm, worship worked for David.

May the peace of God that passes all understanding be with us all and may His grace and Mercy be sufficient for us all as we do our collective prayers and fasting tomorrow in Jesus name, Amen!

Sorry for the long write up
God Bless us all

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 1:12am On Dec 23, 2015
@Chigirl,she is in benin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Father in Heaven, we thank You Lord for making us to see today. We bless Your Holy Name for the Establishment of Your Word in our lives. Be Thou Magnified in JESUS NAME
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2015
@All: As discussed, today is our collective agreement prayer/fasting day. Let's put every weight (malice, hatred, anger etc) aside and join hands with our Maker to give us successful pregnancies in our homes. This BFP you and I will get will be our Take-Home-Baby in JESUS NAME. We will not die after giving birth, while giving birth or before giving birth. Our Husbands and children will grow old with us and we will see our children's children in JESUS NAME.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2015
Yes ooooo... . The long awaited wednesday is here thank you our redeemer for this grace.... Time to break down every gate of brass blocking our testimonies to manifest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2015
mumigrace:
@Chigirl,she is in benin
Ok,I am in lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Father this is the day that you have made and we will rejoice and be glad in it. Lord as we go in your strength today to seek your face in one unity, please answer us, take away our reproach and give us a successful BFP. In Jesus name i pray. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gsawlah(f): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2015
@ MummyEsther..... Thanks for this.

Lord as we go before you today, give us the grace to observe the fast and pray as we ought to.............Amen!

@ all.....Compliments of the seasons...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.