Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5417269 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
@mummyife, I rejoice with you, your joy shall know no bound in Jesus name. Happy and healthy 9 months.

@all, this bfps news dey di me totori for body no be small, just so over excited. This is an indication that we all gonna laugh this year by God's special grace. Can't wait to announce my bfp.
God will return all the glory back to you! Thank you Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
@ Missade:- Thank you very much, It means a lot to me. When two or three agree on a thing on the earth, it is done and so by Faith, I believe it is done. I put away all fear of the unknown from my Heart this instant and I believe it is done
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dear Mums, surgery went great and am already up and about. Scan showed 3 but about 13 was removed. I bless God for his mercies, therefore join me in singing Alleluia, Amen!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fvine:
Dear Mums, surgery went great and am already up and about. Scan showed 3 but about 13 was removed. I bless God for his mercies, therefore join me in singing Alleluia, Amen!
Thank God....speedy recovery dear
@mummyife.congrats ,may you carry to term and i pray the Good Lord answers us all IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyife(f): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fvine:
hallelujah. .wish you speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
@mummyife, congrats! May you carry to term IJN
@Fvine, thank God for the courage....wishing you a speedy recovery IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
@conyema12 Iyienu is a good hospital. But if you're not comfortable with it, let her go to St Charles Boromeo though she'll have to book with them at on set of her cycle. They prefer day 10. You can as well check Divine Diagnostic Centre at Awka Road Onitsha, opposite General Hospital. But the old man don't look at faces ooh, he doesn't care if you feel any pains and he uses high pressure. I've used the two but Boromeo is better as they'll keep asking whether you're feeling the dye movement but they'll still send you to Divine for analysis. Divine is cheaper anyway but not much difference..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
@Blessedmum and mummyife congrats. H&H9mths and beyond. Enjoy the ride. @all happy Sunday. @Fvine to God be all glory. You can see scan result, haba. And they've been occupying where cute babies are supposed to be. Your ttc has actually come to an end, congrats on your bfp in advance. Quick recovery dear.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Congrats mummyife nd blessedmum, ur testimony is permanent in Jesus name.
@jummaitwins do not fear abeg, just go nd confirm d implantation of ur twins in ur blessed womb. Congrats in advance
Eminikiabasi, happy to hear 4rm u, amen 2 ur prayers, God will make d remaining weeks of ur preggy even more beautiful nd smooth in Jesus name.
@all fruitful mamas nd papas, its evident dat God hears our prayers. Let's not relent. Hv a very fruitful week

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
congrats to the belleful mamas, its the lords doing, the bible says where two or three are gathered in my name dats where i will be, My Spiritual father Bishop oyedepo and Abioye said u cannot work for God and he will not work for u... when we started praying for others instead of us It makes God work for us faster.. last week my pastor said we shld pray that God shld turn our lives into a living testimony that will draw men into his kingdom....its obvious God is jumping protocols oooo... hian lord do not jump my friends ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
I hail all mamas@our preggie mamas congrat u shall all carry to full term IJN. Hav been on silent mode all dis while and thks to all mamas that are keeping the prayer chain moving, I also pray as a guest. For dose dat knw my history I eventually did d Diagnostic Laparoscopy & hysteroscopy surgery on wednesday & thk God for d success I knw my twins wil follow IJN. Doc said am fine but I wil get d video clip and result on tuesday. I wil keep u guys updated. Thks 4 d prayers. I confess BFP for all of us dat are About To Conceive IJN.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
congtate to all the new belleful mamas here.
Our God is always faithful let us continue to
trust in him
Mamas in the house i beg make una see wetin
ths country dey turn to. I sent my girl to go buy me sm eggs only for her to cm bck with an empty eggs. Wetin i mean by that is that it was five eggs i snt her. I open then first there was nothing inside: the second one nothing inside up to the last egg it was empty. I then asked her where she bought the eggs she took me there;we showd the man the empty eggs tge man was even surprised he then took us to the poutry where he bought the eggs the the owner of the poutry was
shocked: he started looking for the hen thatt
layed those eggs and found the hen. Lo andp
behold the cock wey do the thing that day bin wear condom na make the hen cm produce empty eggs. See the wrk of condom.
I beg follow me laugh. I love u all.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
@caringpro...I guess that's a joke right? Cos I can't imagine you following a case of empty eggs tp the poultry...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
JummaiTWINS:
blessed mum congrats o...I tap into this anointing, I'm scared to test o,som1 plx ginger my swagger,AF us 2 days late buh BBT has bn reading 36.1 since cd1,more reason m scared kinda

shuo!dis BFPs announcement is enough to ginger u na!oya,not fear,nothing do u,do the test,then come announce BFP sharparly with WIDD story like @mummyife did..congrats in advance sis.
@fvine and@rejoice03 congrats and thank God for the success,oya begin prep urself for twins..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
@Fvine and Rejoice03, wishing you both speedy recovery in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
BIG CONGRATULATIONS to blessed mum And mummyife,our God is good may his name alone be praise,wishing you h and h nine months.
Fvine double congratulations to you, one for a successful surgery,another for your bfp that you will soon announce.
@all we all will announce our own bfps soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Fvine congrats once again. Rejoice03 congrats. Wish you both speedy recovery and BFP to follow.

Happy Sunday mamaa..May this new week 's bfp announcements surpass that of last week in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
Congrats to all mama's with the bfps, you will all carry to term, infact full term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Congratulations to Fvine and Rejoice03. Alleluia to the greatest healer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
@Fvine and rejoice03, the Almighty healer will perfect your healing in Jesus name.
@all, we are porting to pregnancy thread this year in Jesus name. Dem go collect omo onile money tire by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Congratulations to Mummyife. God be praised. U shall carry to term n deliver safely IJN. Happy bumping!

Happy bilated birthday to our dear sis Alwaystrue. In dis new year, d Lord will grant all ur heart desires n u shall live to fulfill purpose IJN.

@Fvine n rejoice03, thank God for d success of ur procedures U shall recuperate quickly by God's grace. Next testimony is ur bfps IJN, congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 25, 2016
how unah dey for here.. God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2016
Fvine and rejoice wishing u both speedily recovery and a BFP to follow IJN amen
Have a nice day family.
#Am a 2016mum#
Fertility blessings to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2016
prettmum:
What a Mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adorn him
Angel bow before him
What mighty GOD we serve
My father my FATHER me and other ATC mamas are porting , we are Mama Ejimas

Congrat Teal
HBD Fumbaby
And alwaystrue
And my pwetti blessedmum happy bumping, dont worry you will carry to FULL TERM
My Pweetibabe were are you let's go and test oooo we are porting together with Blessedmumoooooo
I'm soo happy I bought my baby's stocks today it was so beautifull...

A very big amen to ur prayer, am no longer afraid, fear is of d devil. As u have desire so shall God grant unto u. Plz test so we can start sharing ideas together.

A big thanks to everyone on dis thread, I have dis assurance in my heart dat we're all 2016 mamas and so shall it be ijn.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2016
Wish me well people cheesy it's my birthday.. yipeeeee..

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2016
wow, what a mighty God we serve. @mummyife congrats. may u carry to full term nd deliver with ease.
@fvine nd @rejoice I wish u both quick recovery wt immediate bfp. congrat in advance.
gd morning all, wishing us all fruitful week.
@mrsfrank hbd.may God crown ur celebration with His goodness. hip! hip! hip! hurray!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2016
Congrats @blesedmum, @mummyife, @teal @serefunmee @ sugah I tap into this miracle in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2016
mrsfrank:
Wish me well people cheesy it's my birthday.. yipeeeee..

happy birthday sweet
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2016
Rejoice3 thank God for you and Congrates in advance for you will announce your bfp soon
@alwaystrue and mrsfrank happy birthday to you and more fruitful yrs come next one will be celebrated with your babies in your homes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2016
@mummyife, congrats. @fvine & rejoice quick recovery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2016
@mrsfrank, happy birthday, kings shall come to your rising in this new year and every of your heart desires shall be granted to you in Jesus name. Enjoy your day!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2016
Mrsfrank happy birthday bigger you I pray, by this time next year you will celebrate with your bundle of joy IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.