Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5426754 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
stina4u:
pls how much is cyclogest and I stays at Anambra. I went for computer test and it shows low progesterone and it says that my uterus is very hot with pelvic infections. Though she says she will treat me and monitor my ovulation. But she said I will pay 68000 for treatment and monitor till I get bfp

Just as other mamas has said, I don't trust/believe in all those computer test, abeg run for your dear life jor. Cyclogest 400mg the last time I bought was 4,500 though in Ikeja.
You need to relax your mind God that did it before will give you double for all your trouble.

Make a change of lifestyle eat more of fruits,vegetables, proteins do away with soft drinks and sweet foods generally, if you crave for sweet drink, you can mix honey with water refrigerate it to make cold drink,

Once Af finish monitor ovulation after which you can use vitamin b6 to increase progesterone, though it's cheap but it works.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Happy Weekend mamas, plz has any1 heard of fertility boost and given it a try? So much good testimonies online 4rm dem. Just wanna knw b4 I go for it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
mumihaja:

@Twinmama, I sell Easy@home ovulation strips, you can inbox me

I can testify to this ovulation strips from mumihaja, before I wasted a lot of money buying predicte which never worked, but the one I bought from mumi worked perfectly well for me it got darker at the right time, and lesser too at the right time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyspringamour(f): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mummyejire:

I can testify to this ovulation strips from mumihaja, before I wasted a lot of money buying predicte which never worked, but the one I bought from mumi worked perfectly well for me it got darker at the right time, and lesser too at the right time.

pls how much does Mumihaja sell hers, and is she in abuja
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mumihaja if i need it now , how will i get it, I mean the test strips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mumihiaja how do i get the test strips,am interested o
Also am thinking of gettin clear blue ovulation test strip,pls which is best!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mummyejire:

Just as other mamas has said, I don't trust/believe in all those computer test, abeg run for your dear life jor. Cyclogest 400mg the last time I bought was 4,500 though in Ikeja.
You need to relax your mind God that did it before will give you double for all your trouble.

Make a change of lifestyle eat more of fruits,vegetables, proteins do away with soft drinks and sweet foods generally, if you crave for sweet drink, you can mix honey with water refrigerate it to make cold drink,

Once Af finish monitor ovulation after which you can use vitamin b6 to increase progesterone, though it's cheap but it works.
OK. Thanks my dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
lilyspringamour:

I think I bought 5 strips for #1,000, you can pm her for details, wouldn't know if the price has changed due to dollar rate cus it was in Sept last year that I bought mine from her
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
stina4u:
OK. Thanks my dear

You are welcome sis, you can get vitb6 from pharmacy I think @iomoge bought one of recent she can fill you in on the price. Above all relax as in RELAX, I know how youre feeling but that's the only sure way to success in ttc journey.

Should you need any clarification you can pm me.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by havenly(f): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mumihaja,please I am also interested in the easy @ home ovulation strips,how do I get it ?thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mummyejire:

You are welcome sis, you can get vitb6 from pharmacy I think @iomoge bought one of recent she can fill you in on the price. Above all relax as in RELAX, I know how youre feeling but that's the only sure way to success in ttc journey.

Should you need any clarification you can pm me.
500 naira pere

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mummyejire:

I read somewhere that taking cofee (black) 15mins before doing the deed help the little swimmers to be more active and strengthened. You can read it up on google, likewise dh taking of pap and peak milk everyday during your fertile period. May God crown your efforts with success.

Thank u very much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Let me post my update

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyspringamour(f): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
how d weekend ever sweet mamas? I just say make I troway salute o. as I just dey peeping mode since dey observe from afar.
pls mamas can someone pls kindly send me that ebook Supernatural childbirth again to (afejiro2@yahoo.com) as I was having email issues then. thanks in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
rainyday:
Hi Kudibaby,still wait a while and observe it. Like a week or so and test,inshaAllah it will be positive. U r in my prayers. As for d delayed AF of previous month,are u taking any fertility drugs or herbal? Sometimes,it changes d pattern of AF. Fingers crossed for u
thanks alot sis,yes i took some herbs b4 d last AF may it culd b d cause of d delay.will wait as u suggest.wishing us fertility blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyspringamour(f): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mummyejire:

I think I bought 5 strips for #1,000, you can pm her for details, wouldn't know if the price has changed due to dollar rate cus it was in Sept last year that I bought mine from her

OK how do I send d pm o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Started Vitex. 3 capsules daily

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Redeemed:
@99billiondollar, cheer up sister, all shall be well in Jesus name and it won't be long by God's grace.

@fruitfulwoman, thanks for the mention, I'm doing fine, counting down days make kpekpusing start o grin I don learn different styles shocked shocked

@babyadorable, mummyesther,blesseddiva, miraclebaby, alwaystrue and other MIA fruitful mothers, trust you are doing fine. Hoping to hear from you.
redeemed dear tnx 4 d mention,Ayauche I c u ooo,nid to clear my head o jare,done wit fasting n prayers,wrking on more fun,less human effort n trying nt 2 ova stress,hp u all r fyn.e-hugs,more BFP announcement 2 come.belle ful mamas una weldon,vigillante mamas weldone too.God is real.nyc night

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
lilyspringamour:

I sell 10 pcs opk + 2 pts for 2k

The combo pack is 5k, it contains 1 pack of clean point tampon, 3 pcs instead soft cups, 5pcs ovulation strips and 1 piece pregnancy test strip

Note: Easy@home strips is what is available now and it's as sensitive as wondfo strips

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
@imoge, why were you placed on birth control?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
While I was in church this evening, my pastor mentioned "missionary" and my heart started wondering...... was it the missionaries that introduced missionary style to our fore fathers hence the name? Before the missionary style, what style were they using.... was it monkey in the bush? Abi na catapult style grin

Don't mind me o......bd on my mind Sha and I need to use our ancestors style......i suspect their style could be the reason a couple can have as much as 16 childrem without stress....can someone pls give me an idea of the style?.

Pls help a sister!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
mumihaja:

I sell 10 pcs opk + 2 pts for 2k

The combo pack is 5k, it contains 1 pack of clean point tampon, 3 pcs instead soft cups, 5pcs ovulation strips and 1 piece pregnancy test strip

Note: Easy@home strips is what is available now and it's as sensitive as wondfo strips

How about the delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
mumihaja:
@imoge, why were you placed on birth control?
To correct my cycle.
Took it for 3 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
iomoge2 it will end in praise
Mumihaja and BD be lÍke bread and butter. LOL @ missionary style choi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
🙌😑

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
mumigrace:
@Foe123n I sent u a pm. Hope u r doing well.

@all, hope all is going well.

I'm so ashamed to admit that I don't have gynea i'm seeing, in short, no doctor at all. My hubby doesn't want any doc to touch me (I can't just comprehend), his possessiveness is something else. Abeg, na only me get this kind husband? sad

Am fine ooo. After reading the book of Revelations am less bothered about ttc am more calm less anxious, thank God. At list he is not bugging u to give him a child just relax. As he is not disturbing u relax and keep praying.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
iomoge2:

To correct my cycle.
Took it for 3 months

@iomoge, you would have seen him before starting the vitex and hear what he will recommend.... bcp prevents ovulation and that could be why your ovaries look that why, doctors use it to treat pcos though I really don't know how it works

@Fumbaby, I guess u are feeling excited already.... do it joyfully and your baby will arrive and people won't know the reason behind the name you will give your baby....eg Mummy's Joy, Tools or even Joystick tongue

How you do it matters o, one man was upset that his wife got pregnant, his reason was that he was starved and when he managed to beg his way in the wife didn't let him enjoy it and 2 weeks later she was pregnant which means he will have to wait for months again

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekeminiabasi(f): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
@mummyejire.....pls where in ikeja did u get d cyclogest(400mg). i've been buying@N6,700. thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
iomoge2:
500 naira pere
thanks i will look for it here and I pray i will see it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls wat does clean point tampoo do nd for how long will I use it to get result
99billiondollar:

How about the delivery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:19am On Feb 07, 2016
oomiyale:
Pls wat does clean point tampoo do nd for how long will I use
it to get result

@oomiyale, clean point tampon is used to unblock tubes and it cleans the uterus, it's an important part for TTC for me.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:29am On Feb 07, 2016
@iomoge could be your system is still recovering from birth control pills. To me you should not be in a rush to call it pcos. Since you're still seeing egg white could be your ovulation running late. @stina4u remember God is still God. IMO, I suggest you run hormonal assay to rule out high prolactin since you got to 3mths. Try clean point tampon too to clean all cleanables. You can also try Fvine's doctor. Someone told me there's a fertility doctor around there but not sure of the address. I guess he's between Osha and Nkpor express. Since you took in later, it could be the other ovary is now active. Pls run tests before putting any supplements in your system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.