Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5446190 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
legendsmother:
@mummyKendra my starting weight was 110kkg I ended at 101kg in 10dayss cudnt do d 14dayss lol am now 102 just had to check nd post this reply, the mamass close to me here ssaw my before nd after pic in my private chats nd bbm I can't post em sorry
@legendsmother, thanks for the response. Nne you tried ooo. If I manage to do 1-week, I try.
Anyway, this is day2, of no food, just the diet drink and water. I started with 100kg. Will check again in 2 days time.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
@pwetymii, thank you for the mention, I'm good now. I appreciate!

@fvine, well said, God bless you.

@enatasha, much has been said, it now depends on you. What worked for A might not work for B, it all depend on your body system. I can't even calculate how much I spent on all different kinds of products, still had to opt out for myomectomy. I pray that God will lead you aright and order your steps.

@all, God will surprise us with bfp in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Indescribable, uncontainable, You placed the stars in the sky nd u knw them by name. YOU are an amazing God All powerful, untameable, awe-struck we fall to our knees and we humbly proclaim. YOU are an amazing God

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
iomoge2:
Ransacked my fridge n could only find carrots.
No ginger, nothing else. Chia
I have started. Plain carrot juice. Bland too sad angry angry
#Dinnerissorted.
Who else did a juice or smoothie?
I made a 6alive combo of pineapple,watermelon,carrots,cucumber,pawpaw and banana. So delish.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
oluwadamelola:

I made a 6alive combo of pineapple,watermelon,carrots,cucumber,pawpaw and banana. So delish.
pls share ur directions/for d 6alive juice. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
mubzay:
pls share ur directions/for d 6alive juice. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
I mean i used a combination of 6 different fruits mentioned above. U can also add ginger if u like. D next one i'm making will b green smoothie wch is a combination of green fruits like avocado pear, pear apple green apple, grren grapes,cucumber n a little ginger. You can try it out as well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Great job at u all,i made cashew,cucumber,watermelon,banana smoothie,soo nice

Next will be all green tongue

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
@ Sugah, iomoge2, Redeemed and all the other Mamas that clicked like on my long post on Fibroid shrinking, open Myo and hysteroscopic removal of Fibroids, thanks for the commendation. I no sabi bookmark things so can't help you guys on that one *laughs*
The truth is that I learnt and gained lots of knowledge, support, kindness and prayers over the years on this thread though at most points I was always a reader and not a commenter. Now that I have time on my hands due to my recovery period, I see it as an opportunity for me to give back to all what I've either learned here and elsewhere on ttc and my own experiences. I drop by several times during the day reading posts and sharing fully on any matter that I have knowledge in while any one wey I no sabi I go just jump am pass knowing that a Mama that knows will definitely come along and comment and if no one knows then surely she can just wait and talk to her gynae.

I know once I resume back to work I'll just turn to silent reader and/or short comments and likes except maybe over the weekends. I live the typical Lagos life so when this happens Mamas you'll know where I went and forgive my mia things. I don apologise beforehand now oh! lol.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
4realwoman:

I have used fohow product before and am still tinking of trying it again cos the last time that i used it, it work for me.i have a friend that used it for her fibriod but it didnt work for her and she ended up going for surgery last yr ending. So, what am saying is that what wrk for A may not work for B cos we all have diff body. The fohow product is vey expensive so i will suggest instead of going for guifeibao you can use clean point tampon cos it is cheaper.
JUST MY OWN OPINION sha. other sabi mamas go add more to it.

Dear sis, please don't be annoyed but I think it will be greatly enriching if you can state:
1. The exact name of the fohow product you used
2. What you used it for (Fibroids I guess from your response
3. If it worked which you said yes that it did.
4. The number of the Fibroids you had
5. Their sizes before using the product
6. Their Location (very important in Fibroids mgt, Subserous Fibroids outside the uterus usually don't affect ttc and are also easier to treat whether treatment is removal or shrinking) Submucous Fibroids is the number 1 Witch Fibroid that sits inside the uterus as if its the rightful occupant and won't even allow a baby rightful owner to enter, stay or have peace most times. it is followed by Intramural found on the wall of the uterus.
7. Their after sizes and/or if any completely disappeared
8. The exact way you used the product.

I believe this will help Mamas currently here and those who may join in future because believe me when I first joined the thread I tried to read all the previous posts. it took time but was interesting, full of knowledge and worth the read. A mama here shared her experience on Dollyham products, asked us to run away from it. she stated the exact product and the price she bought it and the fact that it did not work for her as her reason. Am sure the extra info she provided would help people if they come across the said product.

Sorry if my 8 point agenda is too long, should you wish to share all these information but don't have the time or facts now, please don't hesitate to wait and share perhaps by weekend when/if you get spare time. Thanks as you share. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
See English o abi should I say science
When to check d result of my tvs investigation and saw this.
It's not part of what fvine stated
Please what type is this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
iomoge2:
See English o abi should I say science
When to check d result of my tvs investigation and saw this.
It's not part of what fvine stated
Please what type is this?

Always look at d conclusion admist d plenty gramma all dis people like to type plenty make d report plenty d conclusion is pcos nd fibroids, the punduculated fibroids grows out like a stalk it cud b submucousal, or subserousal d scan report didn't say abt d location....Am so angry at diss fibroid matter eh God sef know, woman wen notin dey show for tvs since say mass dey oooo all of a suden! God go purnish devil! Mtshewww God is too Faithful to fail

@mummykendra pls try what do u av to loose? THE WEIGTH grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
@Fvine, u can check my previous posts.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2016
Am at Lekki Area, if you need clean point tampon or the combo pack kindly send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2016
fruitfulvine360:
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky nd u knw them by name.
YOU are an amazing God
All powerful, untameable,
awe-struck we fall to our knees and we humbly proclaim.
YOU are an amazing God

@fruitfulvine360, this song touched my soul yesterday while listening to it in my kitchen though I couldn't sing along cos I don't know the lyrics....Thanks for posting it...He's truly an amazing God, He created billions of galaxies and in spite of how small the earth He cares so much about it, He watches over it and irrespective of the millions of people on earth is He knows each one by their name (some fathers who have 8 children forget the names of their children and will call up to 3 names before they remember the one standing in front of them) God is a true Father, He answers us and is not tired of hearing our unending prayers...... He deserves our worship and Thanks giving.... Am grateful to God Almighty for caring so much for me

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Hey luvly mamas,this huz has been quiet,i want the music of BFP to be played now,Lord pls answer the call of ur children.
I dey suspect say this February and March go record The Highest BFP oo,cos Unto Valentine things,una know Na,our mamas with phd and masters in Kpekusing make una come to my aid ooo and lecture us on new styles o grin cheesy
For am gonna rock my baby bump this year by God's grace.
Cc; mumihaja,4realmama,pweetymi,legendmama,sanrima,mummyesther,happymummy,fvine and all the mamas here,i no fit remember all the names oo,pardon me.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2016
4realwoman:
@Fvine, u can check my previous posts.

Dear I've checked your previous posts and can't seem to find the one with the details you're referring to. I only saw another post mentioning that the product worked and a separate post describing your fibroids. Let's not drag the matter though. Am glad it worked for you so any Mama can just feel free to try it and maybe it just might work for them as well. We all have unique body systems so what works for ones might not work for the other. There's no harm in trial and you just never know until you try. I salute you all fruitful mothers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2016
We have come again
We have come again
Lord we have come again
Holy ghost, come and take control.

Almighty Father, we have come again to worship YOU in a all your splendour! YOU rule over the heavens and the earth, there is none like YOU.

YOU are the Mighty God, the Great I Am. Our shepherd, the one and only true living GOD.
YOU are the ancient of days, the never changing God, YOU are a faithful father, wondrous GOD! YOU are full of majesty, beautiful GOD. Our only hope, our redeemer, our healer, our helper, our great provider.

Receive our praises in Jesus name, Amen!

Thank you Great Father for keeping us, our marriages, our homes and families intact. thank YOU Lord of hosts for being faithful through the years, it is because we are alive that we can still hope. It is because YOU wake us up each morning, feed us and protect us, that is why we are still here on earth. Mighty God, please accept our thanks on Jesus name, Amen!

Father, your children here have been too quiet! Forget us not Mighty Father! Fill our mouths and hearts with new songs, marvel us this month with your presence and healing! Bless every single effort we put because YOU said that YOU will bless us and that the plans YOU have for us are for good.

We believe in YOUR word and wait on YOU as we have no other GOD but YOU.
Answer us speedily o God of consuming fire. Clear out all obstacles of fibroid, pcos, annovulation, hormonal imbalance, etc in our way by fire!

We cry out to YOU, hear us o Mighty God and bring about joy, hope, and restoration into our homes in Jesus name we ask, Amen.

Thank YOU Generous Mighty Father.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Sorry for the long post. As the spirit leads
God's blessings to us all, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaffy4bill(f): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2016
Adorablewifey:
Good morning mamas abeg o, not to bore anyone i am suppose to start a procedure month on the 3rd of this month to be precised but till today AF has refuse to show up. I don't have any signs to show for its delay, my boobs remain unchanged just some slight sensations sometimes.My tips remain the same apart from some craps i get down there atimes. Is its possible to be pregnant without my boobs giving me signs? please mamas help me torchlight this matter.

Its possible. Nt al women have sore tips in pregnancy. Wishing u the very best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2016
GOOD DAY MAMAS
PLEASE I'M ABOUT TO GO THROUGH IUI PROCEDURE IN GEORGES NEXT MONTH.
HOW EFFCETIVE ARE THEY?
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PREPARE HUBBY AND I
I ALSO JUST BOUGHT CLEAN POINT TAMPONS TO CLEAR MY SYSTEM BEFORE THE PROCEDURE

THANKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
mumihaja:
Am at Lekki Area, if you need clean point tampon or the combo pack kindly send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com
Pls can you make delivery to redemption camp this weekend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
chichung91:
GOOD DAY MAMAS
PLEASE I'M ABOUT TO GO THROUGH IUI PROCEDURE IN GEORGES NEXT MONTH.
HOW EFFCETIVE ARE THEY?
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PREPARE HUBBY AND I
I ALSO JUST BOUGHT CLEAN POINT TAMPONS TO CLEAR MY SYSTEM BEFORE THE PROCEDURE

THANKS
Read this link

https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
I hope testimonies are prepaid for this year.. no excuse at all.. God bless every ma'am here Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Janix2:
Hey luvly mamas,this huz has been quiet,i want the music of BFP to be played now,Lord pls answer the call of ur children.
I dey suspect say this February and March go record The Highest BFP oo,cos Unto Valentine things,una know Na,our mamas with phd and masters in Kpekusing make una come to my aid ooo and lecture us on new styles o grin cheesy
For am gonna rock my baby bump this year by God's grace.
Cc; mumihaja,4realmama,pweetymi,legendmama,sanrima,mummyesther,happymummy,fvine and all the mamas here,i no fit remember all the names oo,pardon me.

shuo!u want koba me?me na learner like u oh...anyways,i comment my reserve,next month go tell...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
please do we have any doctor in this forum I need you help.. please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
My green glow smoothie grin grin cheesy
Handful of ugwu leaves
1 Apple
1 orange(remove the skin)
A scoop of protein shake( u can use skimmed milk)
Blend all.

Lunch is served...So dellish

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
beegurl:
My green glow smoothie grin grin cheesy
Handful of ugwu leaves
1 Apple
1 orange(remove the skin)
A scoop of protein shake( u can use skimmed milk)
Blend all.

Lunch is served...So dellish

Wow nice,ladies were are the smoothies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Well done Ladies with the Smoothies. Smoothies whether Fruit or Veggies pack a punch of nutrients very good for our bori's please keep it up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1690959494481215&id=100007015412666

Pls click and watch this video....a woman who has no hands but is able to nurse her baby
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmnnnn.....

Dear weight loss sisters, you could consider adding exercise.... long walks, jogging etc

You could add someone living around your area so that you can form a team and not feel bored.

I jog alone for now so i'm doing self motivation. grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fvine:

Dear I've checked your previous posts and can't seem to find the one with the details you're referring to. I only saw another post mentioning that the product worked and a separate post describing your fibroids. Let's not drag the matter though. Am glad it worked for you so any Mama can just feel free to try it and maybe it just might work for them as well. We all have unique body systems so what works for ones might not work for the other. There's no harm in trial and you just never know until you try. I salute you all fruitful mothers.

4realwoman:
please mamas and papas in the house kindly help in explain the results below:
Thanks

scan result for August 2015.
scan through various planes revealed the following
Shape Anteverted uterus
Size 67mm in lenght
Endometrial thickness 35mm
Fibroids None
Menstrual phase secretory

OVARIES RIGHT LEFT
Normal yes yes
Size N/A 38x17mm
Not demonstrated No No
Cyst No No
Antral follicle count Only on TVS Only on TVS

FREE FLUID: no free fluid seen in the pouch of Douglas
COMMENT:
Multiple hypoechoic solid masses were noted.
Mass 1 measured 76x63mm ( posterior mid uterine subserous)
Mass 2 measured 30x25mm[/color] (intracautary)
Mass 3 measured[b] [color=#990000]28x24mm [/b](Anterior miduterine intramural)

IMPRESSION: Multiple uterine myoma

SCAN Result for September 2015
PELVIC SCAN
The uterus is bulky in size, non gravid and anteverted measuring 89mm in AP diameter.
there are well defined hypo echoic masses measuring [b]62mmx49mm and 21mmx18mm [/b]in sizes repectively noted at the anterior aspect of the uterus suggestive of multiple uterine myoma.
Endometrial echopattern is noted and normal.
Both adnexae are free
pouch of Douglas contain sizable collection of fluod suggestive of inflammatory.

CONCLUSION
* MULTIPLE INTRAMURAL FIBROID
* PID
* BULKY UTERUS
*HOWEVER ADVISED TO DO HVS/URINE MUS FOR FURTHER EVALUATION.

[b][/b]PLEASE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE DIFF BTW THE 1ST SCAN AND THE 2ND ONE TO ME.

THANK YOU.
BABY DUST TO US ALL

Above is the scan i did within one month of taking the drug and u can also check the size of Aug and Sep if their is any diff and natural medicine is not like surgery that one will see the result immediately , it is not just a month tin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.