Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404661 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
happymummy:

yes it's the Omega combo
so funny that the pix has refused to upload
but suggested usage : as a dietary supplement take 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily with meals
The pic has uploaded and I've seen it. I'll suggest you take 2 softgels morning and night. That will give you 4000mg per day. Mine is 3600mg per day, I've only taken for about 3days now and I've seen a very good difference down there meaning that it's already working on my hormones. If you start getting too much veejay fluid, you can reduce your dosage to 2 either in the morning or night.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
happymummy:
please mothers,
tomorrow is my day 3 in this cycle
i.intend to do my hormonal profile test but the issue is that day 21 will fall on easter sunday and am doubting if they will open
my question now is will doing the test non day 22 be okay or day 20?
Yes it will still be okay. The benchmark I think is between Day 21-24 but 21 being the most optimal and preferred.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=legendsmother

Thank you Lord for sparing our sister's life you are indeed God. Congratulations Legendmother, the devil have failed.

Fvine what else can I say than pray to God to bless you with triplet this year. Thanks for your support you are indeed a rear gem. XOXO

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fumbaby:
[quote author=legendsmother

Thank you Lord for sparing our sister's life you are indeed God. Congratulations Legendmother, the devil have failed.

Fvine what else can I say than pray to God to bless you with triplet this year. Thanks for your support you are indeed a rear gem. XOXO
Amen oh. I claim the Triplets, 2 boys and a girl. From your heart, hand and mouth to God's ears, Amen. God bless you too Sis. Am very positive and believe God that this year will be a year that it will rain healthy pregnancies heavily on this thread, Amen. It is settled, let's all continue helping ourselves but above all pray for one another and have absolute faith and trust in God.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
@ Peterian, Where art thou! Abeg confirm your Bfp to us nah make we dance Olingo and Azonto for God. You know say now na only sing we dey sing but once you confirm we go dance put. Ngwa cast out every spirit of fear for fear is of the devil and do a hpt at least. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
@mama chinwedym thanks for the encouragement.Thank God for his divine touch in ur life,may ur healing be complete and permanent in Jesus name,Amen..e.hugs to Handsome bobo Ekene..
@legendsmother,the devil is fighting a lost battle,thank God for victory..
@ejimekeowku,its positive but i think the ovulation line indicator is supposed to be darker than the control line,so,try again 2moro whilst u Bd from today..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Tuesday - starting from 8th Mar, 2016.

31. Ademide02, 32. Drdreluv, 33. lily19, 34. Miraclebaby, 35. Anikeayun, 36. Cionon, 37. Alwaystrue, 38. FOTMAG, 39. Omankem, 40. Peacefulwealth, 41. FavourMSJ, 42. Beegurl, 43. Hotmomma, 44. Lilyspringamour, 45. Precy22, 46. Waistbead 47. Mumigrace, 48. Legendsmother, 49. Janix2, 50. stina4u, 51. Oleayo, 52. Redeemed 53. Rute 54. Gsawlah 55. NoLuvLost 56. Mumydidi, 57. Omowunminow, 58. Sammiejo, 59. Chyvia, 60. Babyadorable,
our father and our God we thank u for everyone represented with the above monikers.We lift them up to u.Thank u for their lives and that of their spouses.We ask for mercy on their behalf.Lord,we pray that u grant them their heart desires speedily in Jesus name.Make them mothers and father's of children as much as they desire.Thank u Lord for we know u are set to do the miraculous in our midst.Blessed be ur holy name for ever in Jesus name we have prayed.Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
@legendsmother, our God is faithful. May his name be praised forver, Amen.

Congratz peterian and kwentjules may u have a happy and healthy pregnancy in Jesus name.

Seeing all this positive OPk's I made a silent prayer for God to turn this positive opk's to Positive HPT's / BFP's.

I knw dis year is goin to be different. We shall record the highest no's of BFP and successful delivery of all time in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Amen!
pweetymii:
Tuesday - starting from 8th Mar, 2016.

31. Ademide02, 32. Drdreluv, 33. lily19, 34. Miraclebaby, 35. Anikeayun, 36. Cionon, 37. Alwaystrue, 38. FOTMAG, 39. Omankem, 40. Peacefulwealth, 41. FavourMSJ, 42. Beegurl, 43. Hotmomma, 44. Lilyspringamour, 45. Precy22, 46. Waistbead 47. Mumigrace, 48. Legendsmother, 49. Janix2, 50. stina4u, 51. Oleayo, 52. Redeemed 53. Rute 54. Gsawlah 55. NoLuvLost 56. Mumydidi, 57. Omowunminow, 58. Sammiejo, 59. Chyvia, 60. Babyadorable,
our father and our God we thank u for everyone represented with the above monikers.We lift them up to u.Thank u for their lives and that of their spouses.We ask for mercy on their behalf.Lord,we pray that u grant them their heart desires speedily in Jesus name.Make them mothers and father's of children as much as they desire.Thank u Lord for we know u are set to do the miraculous in our midst.Blessed be ur holy name for ever in Jesus name we have prayed.Amen.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Will be back soon ma
Fvine:
@ Peterian, Where art thou! Abeg confirm your Bfp to us nah make we dance Olingo and Azonto for God. You know say now na only sing we dey sing but once you confirm we go dance put. Ngwa cast out every spirit of fear for fear is of the devil and do a hpt at least. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thanks to all my sisters that wish me well ooo God be praised for his mercies endureth foreva!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orente21(f): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fvine:
no1 seems 2notice my questn since yestday. pls ma, help me interpte dis scan, its serial follicular monitoring scan. Done on cd 13, right ovarian follicle is 50mm,left ovarian follicle is 1.7,uterus is 37 mm AP, 37mm TS, 83 mm LS. Endometrium is ovaries L: 23*23*41 mm. Pls wat is wrong?do i v cyst? Is there chances of ovulating
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Congratulations Twogreatnations, Kwentjules on your bfp. God will keep this babies until their EDD. Congrats dearies, I am so happy for you

@ Peterian:- Wow, I give you hand and leg for waiting till this time. Me, I can't bear the suspense, please go and confirm your bfp because I am so sure you are pregnant. Meanwhile did you do a urine PT. I am eager to hear your bfp testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Orente21:
no1 seems 2notice my questn since yestday. pls ma, help me interpte dis scan, its serial follicular monitoring scan. Done on cd 13, right ovarian follicle is 50mm,left ovarian follicle is 1.7,uterus is 37 mm AP, 37mm TS, 83 mm LS. Endometrium is ovaries L: 23*23*41 mm. Pls wat is wrong?do i v cyst? Is there chances of ovulating
Read back. Somebody replied you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
We are fine @Santagelo. Don't worry about the swimmers, God doesn't need millions to work with. Your testimony is here brother.

Congrats to new mamas.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orente21(f): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
sugah:

Your result isnt quite clear.
Right follicle is 50mm (mature follicle size from 18-30mm). Its outgrown its maturity and would be referred to a cyst.
Left follicle not sure what you wrote. If its 17mm, then there's a chance of ovulation occurring soon.

tnx ma. Can cyst delay conception? Nd wat cause cyst
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
ejimikeokwu:
mama's in the house pls is this ovulation test positive because I just used this strip now and this is what It show up

Yes two red lines if the same shade and intensity in color and if the bottom red line is darker than the upper on it is positive,if the upper one is darker than the bottom keep testing meaning it's getting there. the next one will be possitive may God also make our preg strip be possitive in 2 weeks time ijn. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Shiet. Mehn, been reading from 5pages behind.

Legendsmother the devil is a big liar. God pass am.

At the bumping mama's, happy bumping, may u all carry to term in Jesus name.

One love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thanking God for the recent BfP! We judge God faithful. Congrats Kwentjules and Peterian in advance.

@Everyone, You are next, Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Orente21:
Sis don't say that now and don't be annoyed. @ Sugah answered you yesterday and I agree with her that's why I didn't comment further. I believe it's possible that's why other Mamas also passed cos you've been provided an answer.

Your Uterus is normal size. Am not clear on what you posted for the endometrium (Uterine Lining).The right follicle measuring 50mm is already overgrown (too big) and could be considered a functional cyst that will resolve on its own most likely. If left ovarian follicle is 1.7 then it's way too small to result in Ovulation but if it's 17mm then it's likely you'll ovulate from the left soon as it's a mature follicle. You can maybe start trying other ways of monitoring Ovulation like checking your CM and charting your temperature also paying attention to other signs like hot temps, flu like feeling, Ovulation pain from the left or right side to guide you. Also try to avoid stress (mental and physical), get adequate sleep and rest as these affect Ovulation as well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Amen!
Vanny2:
Thanking God for the recent BfP! We judge God faithful. Congrats Kwentjules and Peterian in advance.

@Everyone, You are next, Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fvine:

The pic has uploaded and I've seen it. I'll suggest you take 2 softgels morning and night. That will give you 4000mg per day. Mine is 3600mg per day, I've only taken for about 3days now and I've seen a very good difference down there meaning that it's already working on my hormones. If you start getting too much veejay fluid, you can reduce your dosage to 2 either in the morning or night.

Thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
iomoge2:
I got acv from kaymu at 5100 shipping inclusive Was delivered same day 32oz size
I saw 32oz sized unsulphured blackstrap mollases on jumia for 6k Health plus vi have but I didn't check price.
I haven't gotten bsm can I just be taking the acv?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
thanks very much to mamas for the answers to my questions I appreciate baby dust to all of us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orente21(f): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fvine:

Sis don't say that now and don't be annoyed. @ Sugah answered you yesterday and I agree with her that's why I didn't comment further. I believe it's possible that's why other Mamas also passed cos you've been provided an answer.

Your Uterus is normal size. Am not clear on what you posted for the endometrium (Uterine Lining).The right follicle measuring 50mm is already overgrown (too big) and could be considered a functional cyst that will resolve on its own most likely. If left ovarian follicle is 1.7 then it's way too small to result in Ovulation but if it's 17mm then it's likely you'll ovulate from the left soon as it's a mature follicle. You can maybe start trying other ways of monitoring Ovulation like checking your CM and charting your temperature also paying attention to other signs like hot temps, flu like feeling, Ovulation pain from the left or right side to guide you. Also try to avoid stress (mental and physical), get adequate sleep and rest as these affect Ovulation as well.
am nt angry bt anxious 2knw if al was well. tnx so much. I told 2cum back 2days time 4 anoda scan bt my work place av refuse 2gv me chance 4 2moro scan. since i took one on monday. Its well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
@ kwentjules and twogreatnations, congratulations. Thank God.
@ Peterian, our eyes are widely open to see the good news.
@ legendsmother, thank God oooh. Whether the devil likes it or not, we will match to our bfp, favours, good health n protection from this month of march.
Thank you to five n all d mamas for your best knowledge, informations n enlightenment to us all.

God may Your best shower upon us even as we celebrate family jubilee year of mercy, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Congrats @Kwentujules n @twogreatnations. I key into ur testimonies. This year we are all storming the pregnancy thread. N nothing can stand in our way as God has leveled every mountain of imposibility.

@Legendsmother, thnk God for shielding u frm untimely death. U will nt die unfulfilled without ur bfp n ur los..

@Fvine, It seems u are a medical personnel. Js keep up d good work, God will surely visit u next in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Oh lord of host , people are waiting to hear good news from me , eternal rock of ages answer me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
@ all the preggy mommas, congratulations! You shall carry to full term and deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name.
@Legendsmothers, the devil has been put to shame, with long life and good health will God satisfy you in Jesus name. You go carry Legend's and his siblings children's children

@all, I throwaway salute o

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoberry(f): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2016
He is a miracle worker A name changer he will change your name he will change your story it is said that without a test, there can't be a testimony. you have passed your trial times. now it's time for your testimony. May the miracle worker work a miracle in your life in Jesus name May the Name changer change your name may he make you share testimonies you hope to share. He will make you look at yourself and marvel in Jesus name. Amen

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.