Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,174 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407998 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Khloepatra:
Thank you very much..God will do your own. My advise to all those seeking for the fruit of the womb is that they shouldn't wait for too long when result is not forth coming. IVF is also a way out of infertility. I heard this trucare fertility clinic is really good, so goodluck to all.

Khloepatra:
I dint say it was for everyone, read well before commenting..I said it is ALSO a way out, meaning there are other solutions too except it but u can try it. It's not about advertising it's about giving people the right information they need. God did it for my sist, shouldn't I have said how she got her miracle..Common don't criticise, always be happy

Sis I actually read your post well before commenting. You are the one who needs to read well before commenting. Kindly refer to your 1st post which I've quoted for ease of reference. You said that your advise TO ALL & I quote " My My advise to all those seeking for the fruit of the womb is that they shouldn't wait for too long when result is not forth coming. IVF is also a way out of infertility." Though you mentioned it as a way, but your 1st line advising all not to wait for too long is invariably saying that they should go for IVF which is a joinder to the 1st sentence. I'll suggest you try to be civil and try to present your thoughts straight in a way that will not be misconstrued. You should do this bearing in mind that the communication mode here is written which is more easily misconstrued than oral communication.

And hey, am one very happy lady, the ladies here who have interacted offline with me can attest to that. And of course my happiness is what has led me to be very active on this thread, supporting my e-sisters when & in ways I can. I wouldn't do this if I were unhappy like you said. I'd actually say that you're the unhappy one, cos if you actually are a happy person, then you'll know that constructive criticism is a good growth factor in life. I myself welcome constructive criticism because it helps me learn, grow and move forward. And I'll repeat it again, congrats to you and your family on your Sisters blessing, but please note that your message on Trucare Fertility Centre for couples who want to go for IVF is best suited for the IVF/IUI/ICSI thread for obvious reasons. Of course its great that you let us know her WIDD and also you can suggest IVF/her WIDD to Ladies here in a good way but not advising ALL that IVF/WIDD and the hospital she used is a way out, like they don't already they don't already know about IVF. I'll suggest you read your statements thoroughly before & after you post.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
happymummy:
today is my 34th birthday
am I happy, yes but join me and pray that dis AF that started Monday will be the last till 9months time wen I shall birthday my quadruples in Jesus name Amen

So shall it be in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aloeman15(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Supplements for tackling Infertility-

Men: aloe vera drinking gel, fields of greens, arctic sea omega 3.
- these promote spermatogenesis, supply nutrients required for sperm production and enhance libido and stamina.

Women: Aloe Berry nectar drinking gel, royal jelly, ginchia.
- these nourish cells/tissues of female reproductive system.

We Are Forever.
Whatsapp- 08022616614.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
@ triangular, i'm based in Lagos (ikorodu) pm me if u are interested.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
happymummy:
am I happy, yes but join me and pray that dis AF that started Monday will be the last till 9months time wen I shall birthday my quadruples in Jesus name Amen
Happy Birthday Sis. I bless God for keeping you alive Hale and hearty to witness this day, You'll celebrate many many many more in good health and happiness. Amen. From your lips to God's ears, and may he bless you with your heart desires of child/children before your next birthday, Amen. Enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
oluwadamelola:
cry cry cry sad sad sad so AF decided to show again today.
Pele. Just take it as another opportunity as difficult as it may be doing so. I also am in your shoes, although I was expecting mine cos am temporary off TTC. Take Care.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
happymummy:

May the good Lord gladden your heart. Cheers sis and happy birthday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
@Graceyy83

If you don't mind, can you share the name of that hospital so that tccing women can fleeeeeeeee.

Its so said that you were charged full cost for an IVF that failed ab initio. That was so unprofessional, they could have gone ahead and do ICSI. Most IVF Clinics will state under their terms the next course of action for you to choose from where eggs do not fertilize, one of which is going for ICSI at a little additional cost.

I yam angry o. I guess you were also not aware and jejely waka away. Tis well o

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
@ Happymummy the Lord shall grant thee the desire of thy heart. Happy Birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
@happymummy, hbd to you. May you see celebrate your next birthday with your bundles of joy by God's grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
chigirl45:
Good day all,

1.is black strap molases same as organic molasses? went to health plus and that's what they have,didn't buy though,wanted to confirm first
2.would the antibiotics protocol posted by sugah also take care of thick discharge?I am having same discharge as described by iomoge and she used diflucan for it and it never came bk.should I start the diflucan 1st ,then antibiotics protocol later?
NOTE:I did a HVS last month and was told I have a mild yeast infection
3.can antibiotics protocol be done while on other routine drugs like vit e and folic acid?
sorry for the long epistle biko,my people would say he who always ask questions never misses his way.

1..im not quite sure about bsm and organic molasses..other sabi mamas would answer that question for you..But my guess would be that its same.
2..The anitbiotics protocol i posted is very strong..strong enough to treat even Chlamydia (which is one of the infections they check for with the menstrual blood test. You would be taking a total of 3000mg of Azithromycin and over 11,000mg of doxycycline. it should take care of the discharge as bacterial load and bacterial vaginosis is among what they check for.
3..Yes you can take the antibiotics with your prenatal vitamins like vit e, folic acid et al...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mamas I am new here but I have been an ardent reader on this threadand so I decided to join 2day.

I hv been ttc for about 13 months now n I will say its really hard on us n I cry everyday about it. My DH tries 2 console anytime he catches me crying, he feels bad for our ttc progress stalling because of finances.Bt I know God is listening 2 all our cries n will give us all bfps very soon.

Also I hv a problm, pls my sisters ever since I got married, my vgay has been dry at all times except bd time, av neva evn seen ewcm, pls help me out, wat is happening 2 my body? I tot it was d first clomid I took since July last year bt its still dry till now. Pls I need a permanent solution my mamas. Anyone wt similar problem n solution pls. Thanks n sorry 4 my long writeup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Chyvia:

Pls mamas answer me plsssssssss

The antibiotics treatment can be taken alongside your fertility drugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Rachie83:
They are not new but it seems the publicity giving to the products is'nt enough...They are located in the eastern part of the country and their products prove so effective in both male and female infertility/infections.I do not think ivf,iui,sperm insemination is even necessary for ttc cos camvacon treat anything infertility.

Sis, Camvacon can treat anything infertility, hence no need for IVF, IUI ...... does this include blocked tubes? It should have announced itself a long time ago without too much publicity.

I'm not doubting the authenticity but the part of it treating anything infertility, I still can't internalize that.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Sixx:
Mamas I am new here but I have been an ardent reader on this threadand so I decided to join 2day.

I hv been ttc for about 13 months now n I will say its really hard on us n I cry everyday about it. My DH tries 2 console anytime he catches me crying, he feels bad for our ttc progress stalling because of finances.Bt I know God is listening 2 all our cries n will give us all bfps very soon.

Also I hv a problm, pls my sisters ever since I got married, my vgay has been dry at all times except bd time, av neva evn seen ewcm, pls help me out, wat is happening 2 my body? I tot it was d first clomid I took since July last year bt its still dry till now. Pls I need a permanent solution my mamas. Anyone wt similar problem n solution pls. Thanks n sorry 4 my long writeup.

For the dryness tins, buy preseed lubricant. There are also other suggestions about ewedu and others alternatives you could use. Sabi mamas will soon touchlight the matter for u.

After tccing for over a year, have u done tests, are you taking clomid because someone said u shd? You mentioned finances stalling progress of tccing. I pray things get better. Here are the things your doc will do on your first visit. If you can do these test and bring the result back here, sabi mamas will help out on what to do. Cheers

http://www.advancedfertility.com/evaluate.htm

History

The doctor will ask questions to try to get clues as to the cause of your infertility.These questions will be regarding your medical, surgical, gynecological, and obstetric history, as well as some lifestyle questions.A review of records from other fertility doctors that you have seen is also important.
Physical exam

A directed physical exam that may include a pelvic ultrasound should be performed.Ultrasound can help us discover abnormalities with the uterus, fallopian tubes and/or ovaries. We can sometimes see evidence of pelvic scarring, such as when an ovary appears to be stuck to the uterus. We get information regarding the woman's potential for adequate ovarian stimulation with medications by counting antral follicles.
Assessment of ovarian reserve

This is a very important assessment of a woman's remaining egg supply. It is done with blood testing and ultrasound:
Blood - day 3 FSH, LH and estradiol hormone testing and AMH hormone levels Ultrasound - assessment of ovarian volume and antral follicle counts

Assessment of adequate ovulation

This can be done in a variety of ways. About 25% of all infertility is caused by an ovulation disorder. One type of ovulation problem, polycystic ovarian syndrome, is effectively treated with medications.

Semen analysis

The semen analysis is a very important test and should be done early in the evaluation process. If a severe sperm defect is discovered, the testing on the female partner should be modified, and therapy can be immediately directed to the sperm problem.

About 25% of all infertility is caused by a sperm defect and 40-50% of infertility cases have a sperm defect as the main cause, or a contributing cause.
Blood tests

Depending on the individual couple's situation, various blood tests on either the female or the male may be needed. Blood tests that might be needed include day 3 follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), estradiol (E2), AMH, prolactin, testosterone (T), progesterone (P4), 17-hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), thyroxin (T4), thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH).

If there is a history of recurrent miscarriages (2 or more) a lupus anticoagulant (LAC) and anti-cardiolipin antibody (ACL) are often done, as well as other tests.

Immunological testing has not been proven to have any value in infertility patients without a history of 2 or more miscarriages.

Testing for tubal patency and normalcy of the uterine cavity with a hysterosalpingogram

The hysterosalpingogram, or HSG is done in order to assess the anatomy of the endometrial cavity of the uterus and the fallopian tubes. The HSG is usually scheduled between days 6 and 13 of the cycle - after bleeding and before ovulation.

This test is usually performed in a radiology facility. About 25% of all infertility is due to a tubal factor

Laparoscopy

This is a surgical procedure and should not be performed until the basic testing has been done on both partners.In some cases, laparoscopy for infertility will be indicated to look for pelvic scarring or endometriosis.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
smiley Dr wholesomegrace lol

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Thanks mama @wholesomegrace, I hv since stoped clomid which was recommended by a doc frend of my DH, did it 4 only 2 cycles.
We hv been seeing a doc n hv done scan n hormonal assay on 24th day. Scan says everytin is normal bt HA says high prolactin, high LH excellent FSH n low progesterne n he placed me on antibiotics 10 days n parlodel dt was since Dec now am on Vitex n vitamins but am still wondering if it cud be an infection.
I did a test n js mild candida was seen av taken medication n am using cleanpoint 4 2 months now still dry. Does infection hv d ability 2 dry up cervical mucus jst lyk dat evn after treatment n problem persists?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Sixx:
Thanks mama @wholesomegrace, I hv since stoped clomid which was recommended by a doc frend of my DH, did it 4 only 2 cycles.
We hv been seeing a doc n hv done scan n hormonal assay on 24th day. Scan says everytin is normal bt HA says high prolactin, high LH excellent FSH n low progesterne n he placed me on antibiotics 10 days n parlodel dt was since Dec now am on Vitex n vitamins but am still wondering if it cud be an infection.
I did a test n js mild candida was seen av taken medication n am using cleanpoint 4 2 months now still dry. Does infection hv d ability 2 dry up cervical mucus jst lyk dat evn after treatment n problem persists?

What about the high prolactin issue , it could cause you not to ovulate , why cant you give dostinex a try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ommyk:
Hello house, if you stay around ago palace way or ago round about, I have guefei bao to give out 3packs.You can whatsapp me on 01.thanks
[color=#990000

I have given out the guefei bao .God bless

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
sugah:

1..im not quite sure about bsm and organic molasses..other sabi mamas would answer that question for you..But my guess would be that its same.
2..The anitbiotics protocol i posted is very strong..strong enough to treat even Chlamydia (which is one of the infections they check for with the menstrual blood test. You would be taking a total of 3000mg of Azithromycin and over 11,000mg of doxycycline. it should take care of the discharge as bacterial load and bacterial vaginosis is among what they check for.
3..Yes you can take the antibiotics with your prenatal vitamins like vit e, folic acid et al...
Thanks darling.what brand of azythromycin did you use?cos I saw both the expensive and cheap ones
Does it matter the brand?I think Pfizer was the most expensive I saw for about 4k for a pack of 6 tablets 250mg,another brand for 900naira 500mg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Fvine:

Pele. Just take it as another opportunity as difficult as it may be doing so. I also am in your shoes, although I was expecting mine cos am temporary off TTC. Take Care.
@fvine. Thanks so much. I don't know what else to do jare. I just decided to stop all my drugs both herbal n orthodox during my last cycle. Please can anybody advice on what supplement to use dis new cycle?
@ iomoge can you please get in touch with me?i called you earlier today but your phone number is not available.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mama's help me out, i just feel am not my real self again, ever since , am ttcing , at most times, am always down , i will feel not to do anything at all, at times i just feel am not my normal self again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Khloepatra: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
AyaSunday:

Trucare? Hmmm!!! Praise God for her. May the Blessings of the Fruit of Womb go round all of us on this thread.
Khloepatra, are you really sure it's trucare? Union Diagnostic IVF center?
Hmm!! It is well. Maybe they've improved.
Yes, am sure
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
@sugar thank you so much will start the antibiotic tomorrow with DH

@happymummy happy birthday may God grant you your heart desire Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Happy birthday @happymummy. I wish you the best. Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rachie83: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
wholesomegrace:

Sis, Camvacon can treat anything infertility, hence no need for IVF, IUI ...... does this include blocked tubes? It should have announced itself a long time ago without too much publicity.

I'm not doubting the authenticity but the part of it treating anything infertility, I still can't internalize that.
According to the questions i asked one of their consultants she said the drugs works for anything infertility like ovarian cysts,blocked falopian tube etc.I believe the products cos of my own testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
@Fvine and @towerofgrace, thank you both for your inputs about the castor oil. Will continue the therapy again regardless of the burns sad .

Ehen, I see some mamas sharing some goodies, which one go reach my hand na? cheesy

@happymummy, HBD. God will bring your heart desire to pass just as you've wished.

#openedbookofremembrance

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
@happymummy happy birthday,may this new year bring outstanding testimonies to your life..
@oluwadameola it is well,af is another opportunity of hope..
@rachie83 u not ask the consultantt whether the drug na gbo gbo ni she?
@sixx welcome to our family of love,may ur stay be short and fruitful..in addition to what maamas have said,u should also increase ur water intake also it helps..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
@Pweeymii no be small gbo gbo ni she hahaha. Ttc wahala. God please help your children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Rachie83:
They are not new but it seems the publicity giving to the products is'nt enough...They are located in the eastern part of the country and their products prove so effective in both male and female infertility/infections.I do not think ivf,iui,sperm insemination is even necessary for ttc cos camvacon treat anything infertility.

A product that does this wonders and "is not getting enough publicity". And it CAN TREAT ANYTHING INFERTILITY?

You said one of their consultants told u that...pls what is d "consultant" supposed to say before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dear Rachie83, I'm not in anyway doubting ur testimony, consultant or the drug. But I am highly interested in this for personal reasons.

On Mar 29th one befertile responded to wholesomegrace's post that camvacon is not new. Then u replied next on the same issue. I checked befertile's post and this person just registered on Mar.27th 2016 and his/her first thread was about this camvacon.

On his / her thread d ONLY other posters were you (said you've used d drug and u have testimony). The other poster was Alayo2000 who claimed that his / her family friend has also used the drug (this was on Mar. 27th).

Then I checked Alayo2000's profile. Alayo joined NL Mar.2nd and the first thread was also on camvacon and he now claimed this time to have personally used the products.

Alayo's second thread is also about the LPO you are also into in agriculture section.

Madam, I myself don't know what it is but something isn't just right somewhere. And anytime I don't listen to my instincts I get into very dirty deep shïít. No one should come for my head o. I'm only looking out for two people I care so much about.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.