Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408812 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
God go help us,all this laboratories for scan are too expensive,hsg for 18k.thought he wld hav use that one since is not too long u did it@Sweet.is well,may God crown all our effort of ttc with bfp sonnest. the delay is too much. God hear our prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
im seriously looking for good gyn that kmows his or her onus,also hosiptal that is affordable ,blc some hosiptals are out of defrauding pple. @Ayauche Luth will definitely hav good gyno but the protocol is much dear,cant even withstand it. pls mamas if any one kws any around that Festac or cele area in Lagos she shld pls let me kw。

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Vanny2:
@iomoge, my new gynae has prescribed Metformin for pcos.Did you take metformin together with vitex?
I did o embarassed embarassed embarassed
Since I was taking vitex as early as 4-5am when dressing for work, and taking metformin with my meal I didn't think twice.
Maybe I was wrong sha.
I just know vitex tells d brain what hormones to produce so I wasnt thinking it was interfering.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Orente21:
hello house, is there any one dt stay in Ibadan, I nid contacts of any good gynaecologists in Ibadan.

I think you should pm talltosyne. She just put to birth.
Check her on pregnancy tread.
She has a good Gyna in IB.
He even did larapscopy for less than 50k when in Lagos its like 120k upwards.

I was even telling hubby that I would go there if need be.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
futureday:
im seriously looking for good gyn that kmows his or her onus,also hosiptal that is affordable ,blc some hosiptals are out of defrauding pple. @Ayauche Luth will definitely hav good gyno but the protocol is much dear,cant even withstand it. pls mamas if any one kws any around that Festac or cele area in Lagos she shld pls let me kw。
LUTH is good. Very good.
But to enjoy them, just do all your investigations at a good place and go with your results.
As in good place

Else they will just write all d test to do and ask u to come back after 6weeks. undecided
Plus that extra check scan nd all, u cant get it in d doctors office.

So if u can go to pathcare inside Luth, foremost, clina lancets to all all u can and take it with u, u will enjoy your first visit.

I was even asked why i did'nt bring any of my previous test during my first visit.that's my two cents

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
iomoge2:

I did o embarassed embarassed embarassed
Since I was taking vitex as early as 4-5am when dressing for work, and taking metformin with my meal I didn't think twice.
Maybe I was wrong sha.
I just know vitex tells d brain what hormones to produce so I wasnt thinking it was interfering.
what was your dose like? I take one tablet in the morning, one in the evening. Can i take both in the morning?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by conyema12(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
momoftheyear16:
My brother, dont lose hope. It will come.

Thank you. I think that what i really need to hear now.
My parents is now on my neck...esp my dad..i tireoo
He needs his grand child as if i dont need my child more than he does...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by conyema12(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
sprinkos:

Hang in there my sister. There is always a second chance.

Thanks i love her so much, there is nothing i would in this world than to have her carry my baby.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Congratulations Ebony 13 and Orney. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by apese: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
futureday:
God go help us,all this laboratories for scan are too expensive,hsg for 18k.thought he wld hav use that one since is not too long u did it@Sweet.is well,may God crown all our effort of ttc with bfp sonnest. the delay is too much. God hear our prayers

My friend if there is one place to put your faith and be assured of, is in our Heavenly God. Personally I have ever faced a similar situation when my maid happened to have a chest problem and she had to be scanned. I remember being asked over 26k of which I could not afford. But from nowhere, my brother just called to find out what was going on and after explaining to him, he told me not to worry about the bill of which he promised to pay and so he did!!

Remember I always believe in God and so I regularly pray. In short, never lose hope since nobody knows about tomorrow.. maybe a solution is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Supermama: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
iomoge2:

LUTH is good. Very good.
But to enjoy them, just do all your investigations at a good place and go with your results.
As in good place

Else they will just write all d test to do and ask u to come back after 6weeks. undecided
Plus that extra check scan nd all, u cant get it in d doctors office.

So if u can go to pathcare inside Luth, foremost, clina lancets to all all u can and take it with u, u will enjoy your first visit.

I was even asked why i did'nt bring any of my previous test during my first visit.that's my two cents

I agree that a good gynecologist always asks your previous or past tests so that he or she can easily know what to do next then give the right medication to you. Otherwise you may end up starting form zero in order to avoid assuming about your status of which means another expenses to cover.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
thank u @Iomogo2, i will try the one inside Luth.i never kw u can take vitex bf eating,i do take mine when i don eat finish, will try ur method. but seriously that vitex is really working in balancing hormones, i dont feel menstrual cramps again since i started using it,infact my period will just come without even headache.is really working. God pls remember us all in dis house.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jumpy: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
conyema12:

Really sorry to hear about that #carrying a baby.. but what I know is that you have to be positive and optimistic regardless of all the challenges you are going through. With hope, a day will come when you will see your dream come true. Remember "quitting completely lasts in your entire life but being patient is for a short while".
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sky2000: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
conyema12:

Thanks i love her so much, there is nothing i would in this world than to have her carry my baby.

I imagine how beautiful it is for you to carry your own baby.. I mean is just amazing and a blessing at the same time especially with first time mothers!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Just do the necessary investigations (Scan, hormonal profile, SA, HSG etc. The gynecologist give throw more light on this. Hold strong and enjoy your lovelife.
conyema12:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jumpy: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
VENUSS:
Hey sis,am wit u in dis, lets just hav faith, live like normal nd blive d lite is goin 2 shine soon.

What a powerful message!! In addition to that, just take life easy Sis and all will be okay one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sprinkos: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
iomoge2:

Hello there, am finding this information very supportive especially to everyone out there in need of such information. Keep on the good work!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
How na. Got your message. Thanks sis. Pls how many MG of soy is one supposed to take? And what brand did you buy? Am buying from amazon.

Oleayo22:

@dazzle, why not try soy isoflavon? You can take it on day 2-6, 3-7 or 5-9. Check wat I did differently. I also took robitusun cough syrup and ate pineapple from the day I saw +ve ovulation on my clear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Supermama: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
momoftheyear16:
Just do the necessary investigations (Scan, hormonal profile, SA, HSG etc. The gynecologist give throw more light on this. Hold strong and enjoy your lovelife.

Am not that sure too but I hope they do. Otherwise I think it won't be a good thing to assume and go forward minus fully assessing the problem before treating you or a patient!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dazzle86:

@mumihaja can clean point tampon be used while taking
an ovulation inducing drug like clomid.

@Dazzle86, I can't tell cos I've never tried it, I suggest you do hsg to ascertain the state of your tubes before inducing with Clomid and also do tvs to confirm the state of your ovaries as well and moreover, hope the Clomid is your doctor's prescription?

@mamateniola, all brands of soy work just like Clomid, take 100-150 gm and see how your body will respond
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
@Ebony13, congrats, May you carry to term IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
futureday:
My sister e tire me too, I did d hsg just last month o and moreover d man's attitude was so annoying he just told me to call d lab and book an appointment and he left d office, I was there not attended to for almost 1hr and wen i asked d nurses of his whereabout they all said they didnt no na so i packed all test result and work out d hospital
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
@ebony13 and orney, congratulations and happy stress free pregnancy and supernatural delivery is your portion in Jesus name.

@sabi mamas, please help oomiyale torchlight her question. God bless you all.

Evenin fruitful mama, I was give primolut n two tab daily 4 five day and met 500mg flagy one daily nd one pink drug don't know d name last week Friday to induced period I finish d primolut on tue since den been feeling as if period go start till dis morn all pms systom but all I got was just spot of red blood and since den all systom of period gone. Wat can I do now is dat a period or ovulation bleedn tot I bd yesterday do I still need something to induce d period?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Orney congrats mama. Ur pregnancy and LO shall bring u immense joy. U said u took pregnacare? I guess pregnacare conception. pls did it lengthen ur menstrual cycle? If it did, did u continue using it? I am asking cos it lengthened mine twice. So I stopped. From 26/28day cycle, pregnacare lengthened it to 31/35day cycle! without bfp o. So let me know hw far. If if I continue with it, it will help bring bfp regardless of long cycle. Sabi mamas abeg wetin una think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
@ ebony13 and orney congratulations i am always so happy hearing such good news wishing you a healthy and happy bumping.

i pray this month of April gives us a much higher number of bfps than my birth month march. congratulations in advance to all my e-sisters.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
futureday:

Fvine:

Dr Okeke Cosmas Emeka 08033018346 - Sonex Hospital and Fertility Centre at No 3 Emordi Street, Olodi-Apapa, off Idowu Street. Hospital Website is http://www.sonexclinicsltd.com

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruityqueen: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Good evening beautiful ladies! Please has anyone in the house taken Evecare to stimulate ovulattion and balance hormones? Any success stories?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
iomoge2:

i remember being charged 500,000 naira for laparasacopy by a gynae here in lagos without even carrying out extensive text on me how he arrived at that is what i dont understand i just ran away that is after seeing him with 12,000 and he collected another 12,000 same day for hormonal profile on day 26 everytin was off except progresterone which was perfect.i just disappeared no time o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sky2000: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
When everyone around you seems to be posting pregnancy and birth announcements, don't feel discouraged. Tell yourself that it's a part of your plan just not meant to happen now and enjoy your freedom!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sky2000: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
mumihaja:

@Dazzle86, I can't tell cos I've never tried it, I suggest you do hsg to ascertain the state of your tubes before inducing with Clomid and also do tvs to confirm the state of your ovaries as well and moreover, hope the Clomid is your doctor's prescription?

@mamateniola, all brands of soy work just like Clomid, take 100-150 gm and see how your body will respond

Oh thank you for your contributios @dazzle86 and @mamateniola, because I have learned other things I never knew from you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sky2000: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
mumihaja:

Oh thank you for your contributions @dazzle86 and @mamateniola, because I have learned other things I never knew from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.