Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,871 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5445768 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Duakkie: 11:36am On May 03, 2016
Any idea where I can get gueifei bao in Akwa ibom state .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Duakkie: 11:39am On May 03, 2016
Hello mama'S , please any idea where I can get gueifei bao in akwa ibom state .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 11:56am On May 03, 2016
123liam:

1. Try changing your diet like chicken with greens like nuts and beans of which both have protein. As per researchalmost 5% of your protein calories comes from greens.
2. Ovulatory infertility can be affected by the amount of fat in your body. For instance, if you consume more fat foods, the more you are risking Ovulatory infertility. Will get back with more on that. All the best.
thanks am grateful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:26pm On May 03, 2016
delor:
Thanks convenantbabies, I ordered for d fertilsan m on ebay through mall for africa. It was $178. I was charged 58k for it. I no sabi paypal maths and I no even care as long as I got wat I want.

Hi beautiful mamas in the house. I have been a guest of this wonderful forum for sometime now. I just sign up today and I know i am welcome because I am yet to see a newbie that was rejected. I signed up because of the post from my sister Delor on the purchase of fertilsan m. I have been craving to be a mum for the past 7 years. i dont want to bore us with the details of the journey for now. I know you will all understand as we all know that TTC is not a cake walk. Please before I continue, I will like to say that I am not a marketer neither am I a scammer. Please verify my info before you react. Fertilsam M from Amitamin site (the manufacture) is $169 for 90 days supply and shipping cost is $49 to Nigeria. 280 days supply is $249 and shipping cost is free to Nigeria. In January this year i placed an order for it but after they receive the money and my order, they send a mail to me that they cannot ship to Nigeria except through a link person in DHL which they gave me but I could not buy because the shipping cost through the DHL agent was almost the same as the product cost though they offered to bear some percentage of the cost but it was still very high. I requested a refund which they refunded and took out $11.32 charges. On April 4th, I got a mail from their customer care that they now ship to Nigeria with the same charges as other countries. Please if anyone is interested, we can buy the 280 days supply package and share 90 days supply each and save on shipping cost and it will be much cheaper than buying the 90 days and paying almost the same when you add the shipping cost. I stay in Lagos and I work in V.I. Anyone within Lagos who is interested should please respond and we can discuss on how to go about it. I wont mind paying for it till the product arrive then the person can pay on delivery. Pls forgive my long post, I needed to explain to avoid any doubt and besides I am still figuring on how to post. Thanks and congratulations to all the preggy sisters, may you carry to term IJN, Amen. For those still waiting, I will say God is faithful, He will fulfill His promises to us all, keep calling till he pick your call. @fvine, @sugah and other mamas who make out time to respond to posts and the rest supporting the group with prayers, well done for your supports to your sisters. Happy new months and baby dust to all. I would have posted the link to the Amitamin website but I dont know how to insert link but you can Google using the name. waiting for response. Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:58pm On May 03, 2016
mum2bsoon2:
Don't knw whr 2 start my story cos its quite long bt let me start by saying I AM GRATEFUL OH LORD 4 ALL U AV DONE 4 ME. low ba3, cmin bak wt my testimony. ds is mum2bsoon

Congrats ma'am and happy bumping in Jesus name, Amen. it can only be God.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 1:05pm On May 03, 2016
Sorry if my post on fertilsan m is confusing. I paid 58k for d whole process (drug inclusive) thru mall for africa. I am yet to receive d drug so I don't know if I will pay additional charges which I doubt. I ordered on ebay @ $149 & $29 for shipping making $178.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 1:39pm On May 03, 2016
Mum2bsoon, congrats on ur bfp. Another May testimony we got here & many more will come. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 1:46pm On May 03, 2016
delor:
Sorry if my post on fertilsan m is confusing. I paid 58k for d whole process (drug inclusive) thru mall for africa. I am yet to receive d drug so I don't know if I will pay additional charges which I doubt. I ordered on ebay @ $149 & $29 for shipping making $178.

@ Delor I understand you very well and you are not going to pay any additional charges. Maybe my own post is the one confusing here because I said I posted because of your purchase. I was not contending the price. What I meant was the interest I have in the drugs brought me out seeing that you are able to get it. Sorry if it is misleading, please forgive me, I am still learning. I buy through mall for Africa too. What you got is quite cheap compared to the original cost on their website and Amazon because what you bought from Ebay is probably an auction sale at a discounted price from somebody who bought it and doesn't need it again. Sometimes one is not able to get this kind of offer and that is why the prices on ebay varies. I read of a mama here some months back that bought from ebay too at a different price than yours. what I see is that if 2 people order the 280 days supply from their website for $249 on a free shipping, that means each person will pay approximately $125 which is a bit cheaper for those of us who cannot get it individually from ebay. Honestly, I checked ebay this morning when I saw your post but all I saw were new ones at high prices. Alternatively, please help by providing the steps you took to find the product on ebay. I will so much appreciate in case I cant get somebody to share. Please help a sister, thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 2:14pm On May 03, 2016
mumredeemer:

@ Delor I understand you very well and you are not going to pay any additional charges. Maybe my own post is the one confusing here because I said I posted because of your purchase. I was not contending the price. What I meant was the interest I have in the drugs brought me out seeing that you are able to get it. Sorry if it is misleading, please forgive me, I am still learning. I buy through mall for Africa too. What you got is quite cheap compared to the original cost on their website and Amazon because what you bought from Ebay is probably an auction sale at a discounted price from somebody who bought it and doesn't need it again. Sometimes one is not able to get this kind of offer and that is why the prices on ebay varies. I read of a mama here some months back that bought from ebay too at a different price than yours. what I see is that if 2 people order the 280 days supply from their website for $249 on a free shipping, that means each person will pay approximately $125 which is a bit cheaper for those of us who cannot get it individually from ebay. Honestly, I checked ebay this morning when I saw your post but all I saw were new ones at high prices. Alternatively, please help by providing the steps you took to find the product on ebay. I will so much appreciate in case I cant get somebody to share. Please help a sister, thank you.

Forgive me, i actually meant 180 days supply. I sent a mail this afternoon to their customer care person and I just got a confirmation that shipping is free for 180 days supply, that is six month supply. please anybody interested should respond. thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 2:27pm On May 03, 2016
mumredeemer:

Forgive me, i actually meant 180 days supply. I sent a mail this afternoon to their customer care person and I just got a confirmation that shipping is free for 180 days supply, that is six month supply. please anybody interested should respond. thank you.

I wish I saw ur post before making d purchase, I wud hv jumped at it. I'm sure mamas in need will respond to u soon. I wish us all d best

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 2:39pm On May 03, 2016
delor:

I wish I saw ur post before making d purchase, I wud hv jumped at it. I'm sure mamas in need will respond to u soon. I wish us all d best
My sister, I wish too that we were able to share. But I will wait because I cant afford to pay that high. you know "7 yrs no be moi moi", a lot have gone down the drain. I wish you success with it because I av read good reviews about the product. Av a nice day my sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:27pm On May 03, 2016
mumredeemer:

Hi beautiful mamas in the house. I have been a guest of this wonderful forum for sometime now. I just sign up today and I know i am welcome because I am yet to see a newbie that was rejected. I signed up because of the post from my sister Delor on the purchase of fertilsan m. I have been craving to be a mum for the past 7 years. i dont want to bore us with the details of the journey for now. I know you will all understand as we all know that TTC is not a cake walk. Please before I continue, I will like to say that I am not a marketer neither am I a scammer. Please verify my info before you react. Fertilsam M from Amitamin site (the manufacture) is $169 for 90 days supply and shipping cost is $49 to Nigeria. 280 days supply is $249 and shipping cost is free to Nigeria. In January this year i placed an order for it but after they receive the money and my order, they send a mail to me that they cannot ship to Nigeria except through a link person in DHL which they gave me but I could not buy because the shipping cost through the DHL agent was almost the same as the product cost though they offered to bear some percentage of the cost but it was still very high. I requested a refund which they refunded and took out $11.32 charges. On April 4th, I got a mail from their customer care that they now ship to Nigeria with the same charges as other countries. Please if anyone is interested, we can buy the 280 days supply package and share 90 days supply each and save on shipping cost and it will be much cheaper than buying the 90 days and paying almost the same when you add the shipping cost. I stay in Lagos and I work in V.I. Anyone within Lagos who is interested should please respond and we can discuss on how to go about it. I wont mind paying for it till the product arrive then the person can pay on delivery. Pls forgive my long post, I needed to explain to avoid any doubt and besides I am still figuring on how to post. Thanks and congratulations to all the preggy sisters, may you carry to term IJN, Amen. For those still waiting, I will say God is faithful, He will fulfill His promises to us all, keep calling till he pick your call. @fvine, @sugah and other mamas who make out time to respond to posts and the rest supporting the group with prayers, well done for your supports to your sisters. Happy new months and baby dust to all. I would have posted the link to the Amitamin website but I dont know how to insert link but you can Google using the name. waiting for response. Thank you.
Hi mumredeemer,
I would like to share with you.
But I stay in ph. Let me send you a pm now.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 3:35pm On May 03, 2016
i shed plenty tears today . in fact i cant say i understand how i feel . this is my 2nd attempt at assisted reproductive this year . so for the better part of this year i have been on hormonal injections, the first attempt was terminated after egg collection . this time i made it past egg collection to transfer . i waited endlessly to find out the result. it was like the two weeks wait wont end. after 10 days decided to start testing . i was so overjoyed to see 2lines. i continued to test but on the 13th day the lines began to lose the deepness. i asked my husband who told me it wasnt i good sign . that it means my hcg dropping . i still continued to hope but i stopped testing.
today went for my scan . no sac seen . ni then the doctor says he sees a fibroid . never ever had fibroid before ,they have ordered more tests am sooo weak . tired of crying now . ihave invested my time money emotions energy in this
but now my strength is out totally.
God pls find me .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 3:40pm On May 03, 2016
mamakendra:

Hi mumredeemer,
I would like to share with you.
But I stay in ph. Let me send you a pm now.

@ Mamakendra, sorry i am new, I just signed up today so I don't knw hw d pm stuff work. I am willing to share wd you but how will u get the drugs. U knw it might require you paying money into my account before I send it to you and you will bear the courier cost from Lagos to PH too, that is why i said I will like someone who is in lagos so that we can meet, the person collect and then pay. But please if you av a better way we can go about it, let me know and educate me on how to get or send pm so we can talk more. Thank you .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 3:49pm On May 03, 2016
tsquaure:
i shed plenty tears today . in fact i cant say i understand how i feel . this is my 2nd attempt at assisted reproductive this year . so for the better part of this year i have been on hormonal injections, the first attempt was terminated after egg collection . this time i made it past egg collection to transfer . i waited endlessly to find out the result. it was like the two weeks wait wont end. after 10 days decided to start testing . i was so overjoyed to see 2lines. i continued to test but on the 13th day the lines began to lose the deepness. i asked my husband who told me it wasnt i good sign . that it means my hcg dropping . i still continued to hope but i stopped testing.
today went for my scan . no sac seen . ni then the doctor says he sees a fibroid . never ever had fibroid before ,they have ordered more tests am sooo weak . tired of crying now . ihave invested my time money emotions energy in this
God pls find me .
My sister i prophesy to your life today,your joy will be full,please if you can still have that faith since you have not seen AF trust and believe its not fibroid but your baby,this stupid devil liked playing pranks on children of God,just believe and it shall come to pass in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 3:52pm On May 03, 2016
tsquaure:
God pls find me .

@ tsquare, hope i am permited to quote as i dont know yet how to post without quoting. I could not pass your post because it is so heart breaking, but sis, it is not over until it is over. Just hang on while awaiting your test result. I av heard of hw fibroid turn 2 baby. I earnestly hope and pray that what the scan saw is not fibroid but your baby that was mistaken for fibroid since you never had fibroid before, and that the good Lord will change that report from the doctors and preserve your LO IJN. Keep trusting God and take a rest. may the one who is our strength in weakness give you strength. Be strong, it will end well 4 u.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 3:53pm On May 03, 2016
Tsquare, one thing TTC can't take away from one is hope for a better tomorrow. Cry but don't cry like one without hope cos God is ever faithful. It is well dear.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 4:18pm On May 03, 2016
@tsquare,

Almighty God has never and will never abandon us in our weaknesses. He is our strength and helper. Sincerely I feel your pains but only Him can console and compensate you with that which your heart desires. Keep keeping faith dear because your miracle is already with you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 4:26pm On May 03, 2016
@ Adelolo, if you're a Christian, just remember the story of Hannah and peninah. Yes peninah had children first but is there any good record of them in the bible? Guess why she always abused Hannah; because she was a sad, frustrated and unhappy woman despite all the children she had. Your children will surely come from the throne of God, they will not only call you MOTHER, they will make you PROUD. Keep calm and ignore this mockery, God is in charge!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 03, 2016
@tsquare , i cried with you, i know how you feels , God is still God , he will turn that reproach to glory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 4:29pm On May 03, 2016
@ 99billiondollar, before thinking of something to take to regulate your AF, have you tried finding out the root cause of the irregularities? If not please do as that will help in giving a permanent solution when its treated. Also how many days difference do you notice in the irregularities?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:33pm On May 03, 2016
@tsquare, I don't kw what to say then to say that i want you to kw that our Lord will not forsake you at ur time of need. i want you to have faith and commit everything to the hands of God and let his will be done sis. and i also want you to kw that he is a miracle working God and still in the business of doing miracle. It is well evn whn all hope is lost. kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 4:35pm On May 03, 2016
@ Duakkie,

Try to read through fvines post on this thread, I think she had posted a comprehensive list of guifeo bao and cleanpoint tampon sellers few days back. You can just type in her name in the search space above and her posts will pop up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 03, 2016
sanrima:
@ 99billiondollar, before thinking of something to take to regulate your AF, have you tried finding out the root cause of the irregularities? If not please do as that will help in giving a permanent solution when its treated. Also how many days difference do you notice in the irregularities?

My period became irregular , after the use of clomid , 4 days differnt , from 29 to 33 days , i just need a solution to it , before going for hsg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by havenly(f): 4:35pm On May 03, 2016
Dear Mamas,
Please does anyone know where in Lagos I can buy fertilaid drugs,and any idea of the Price? Thanks all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 4:39pm On May 03, 2016
@ mum2bsoon,
grin grin me I have changed this your moniker to "mum2bsoonest" and after 9 months it will be " nowamum" cheesy smiley sincerely God is good. Congratulations. Wishing you stress free nine months. Please remember to come and drop WIDD for update by loisemum.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 4:42pm On May 03, 2016
@ havenly, you can check healthplus shops and other big pharmacies. Although I stay in PH and do not know the directions and the exact locations, other Lagos mamas like 4realwoman, fvine, sugar, etc will give more clue when they com online.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 4:46pm On May 03, 2016
@ 99billiondollars, ok then that may be hormonal changes, just try vitex, it balances the female hormones. You can also try taking squeezed lemon in warm water every morning. Wishing you a sweet bfp soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 5:00pm On May 03, 2016
@ tsquare d next tears u will shed will be tears of joy. Encourage ur sef sis. The lord will pick ur call soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:05pm On May 03, 2016
Fvine:

shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked Hydrotubation is N25k to N30k in Lagos if not more.
Chia, Logos doctors won't kill us ttc o.

That's how someone did laparascopy for 45k in IB.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 5:07pm On May 03, 2016
Havenly where in Lagos are u. So as to narrow down locations for u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by havenly(f): 5:10pm On May 03, 2016
sanrima:
@ havenly, you can check healthplus shops and other big pharmacies. Although I stay in PH and do not know the directions and the exact locations, other Lagos mamas like 4realwoman, fvine, sugar, etc will give more clue when they com online.
@sanrima,thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.