Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5439118 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by morendizoho: 5:32pm On May 10, 2016
twinmummy2:
waooh CONGRATS princessonelove am so happy for you.
i wish you stressfree 9 months. what the Lord has done
for you is permanent and i tap into this your blessing.

Surely I love seeing you mamas or sistes remembering our heavenly God for all that He does to us on a daily basis regardless of amount or quantity. May God bless you all abudantly.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabejilantilan(f): 5:34pm On May 10, 2016
oomiyale:
join me in praising God I have seen his goodness got my bfp today o. It can only be God..........
congrats oomiyale... Happy n healthy bumping... I double tap into ur testimony in Jesus name...Amen....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:42pm On May 10, 2016
@oomiyale and princesonelove, our God is faithful indeed. Congratulations sisters, you shall carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Stress free nine months!
*i'mfollowingyoubumpertobumperinjesusname*

@sanrima and rainyday, happy birthday, your new age shall usher you into numerous blessings.

@pweetymii and oluwadamelola, HWA in arrears, all that your heart desires, the good lord will grant unto you. Many more glorious years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 5:50pm On May 10, 2016
Happy bumping oomiyale n princessonelove.
And happy birthday to sarima n rainyday. Feeling so excited grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriolaoluwa: 5:58pm On May 10, 2016
Sabi Mama's come to my rescue oooo.....For like 3 mnths now ...I feel ds discomfort or slight movement at d left hand side of my tommy not psinful though.....just beneath the rib....like something is there.....I did a scan 2 mnths back and nothing was found....Doctor said mayb sleeping position.....but I'm so sure it's not....I feel like something is there.....like a detached part or something. ..I can't see it but I feel it....dont know what to do. ....

Please advise.

Congratulations to all bellefull mama's. ...stressfress 9mnths. ....#mybfpisnext
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 6:12pm On May 10, 2016
Tnx soomuch sister for the prayers... Widd I did hsg March .april af came he gave me clomid m2tone and met 500mg bcoz I had pcos for follicular phase I have to stop both at CD 20.hmmmm I remember dh asking us to do 3days vigil one hour of praises ND 2hr of prayers from 12midnite till 3 for 3 day holding hands naked hmm God is good o.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:21pm On May 10, 2016
Congratulations Oomiyale
Congratulations Princessonelove
May u two carry to term n have a stress free pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:47pm On May 10, 2016
oomiyale:
@@mamafvine u don't 4get me we were both talk about clomid that u ask me to add Dexa I told u will discuss any it with my Dr next cycle I didn't know I won't have to do next cycle big amen o

Nne biko Forgive me. I remember vividly now. You're my Clomid buddy. You were on Clomid, M2tone and Metformin which is similar to my prescription. We were discussing you adding Dexa and probably increasing your Met dose to 1000mg. This is so good to hear. I pray that mine ends in praise too like yours before month end. Take care Dear and happy bumping. Am joining you soon, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 6:53pm On May 10, 2016
Congrats Oomiyale and Princessonelove!
Have a happy and healthy pregnancy Mummies!

To everyone still waiting, you are next! In Jesus Name, Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 7:01pm On May 10, 2016
Princessonelove pls which hospital did u use in ph?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:22pm On May 10, 2016
Princessonelove:
Hello everyone...this is my first time commenting here but I've been stalking this thread for over a year now.
I was TTCing up until this month and I promised God I will share my testimony to encourage someone.
God just dried my tears, turned my frown to a smile.
After my wedding I thought it will be "easy" we tried and tried no way, whenever AF shows I feel so useless. My DH encouraged me but after awhile it got to him. I suggested for a gnae and he accepted, I was given a clean bill of health but still nothing happened. I spoke to my mum and she directed me to a new doctor in PH so another journey started. He tested my husband and I. After every checkup he prescribed Clomid. I was skeptical because of some things I've read on here but since I had no fibroid or cyst he told me it wouldn't be an issue. So I took it on CD2-5 after my period I went back for egg tracking and on CD10 he saw three big follicles, two on the right and one on the left. I ovulated on CD12 and I was asked to come back on CD 14 I did and he checked me again and the follicle on the left was now at 24mm!shocked hmmmmmm he told me to come back on CD17 and I did after my check up we found out that the follicle on the left ruptured too. He just said to me you're pregnant. I didn't believe since there's no test to confirm and it was to early to know. He just told me to go back home and pray, and I shouldn't pray for the fruit of the womb, I should just thank God for the babies he has given. I was skeptical but I prayed....phew I've never typed this much in my life! But on CD25 I POAS and I saw two lines I couldn't believe I POAS thrice and there it was and I went for a blood test and it came out positive! God is working! I want to encourage every mama on this thread it will happen in its perfect time. He did it for me after all my fears he can still do it for you.
Nne. Pls whats the name and address of the hospital you used in PH.
Pls post it. Me I need this kind miracle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:38pm On May 10, 2016
@4realwoman,it has been modified ma...
@mumredeemer and @redeemed,na pweetiebabe dey do anniversary not me,since the name want resemble in this era of chanji maybe i go change my yown to mummyquad....but,i join her claim the twins oh..
@rainyday happyborn day.May the Lord grant u al ur heart desires in this new year.
@oomiyale and @princessonelove congrats oh,wishing u h&h 9months...
@all,yesterday,i said i smell BFP announcement...who is next...God is moving in our midst and breaking protocols...
#confessionbringsconception#

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 7:54pm On May 10, 2016
Fvine:

Nne biko Forgive me. I remember vividly now. You're my Clomid buddy. You were on Clomid, M2tone and Metformin which is similar to my prescription. We were discussing you adding Dexa and probably increasing your Met dose to 1000mg. This is so good to hear. I pray that mine ends in praise too like yours before month end. Take care Dear and happy bumping. Am joining you soon, Amen.
big amen o sister. It will surely end in praise o ND please use pressed o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 10, 2016
Congrats Oomiyale n Princessonelove. God is faithful. You shall carry to term in Jesus name.

I must announce mine bfp dis month of May in Jesus mighty name.....Amen!

More bfp's loading......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfulsombori: 7:55pm On May 10, 2016
Hello joyful mothers, congrats to the latest mamas. our testimony is closer than we can imagine. pls am on the slim side and doc diagnosed me with pcos this year. I had an HSG last year and it said bilateral tubal blockage. i have been on serrapeptase, dong quai, and castor oil.

I am planning to do a repeast HSG at the end of this month. can someone pls recommend a lab centre that performs HSG with the aim to open tubes.

i believe this will all end with my testimony.

P.S: I have been pregnant before, but had a mc and since then looking to God. I will be 3yrs in my marriage this year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:04pm On May 10, 2016
What a marvelous God!! Congrats oomiyale and princessonelove...may u both carry to term successfully, amen!! Oomiyale was this your first cycle on metformin and did u actually stop on cd20?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 8:12pm On May 10, 2016
Halleluyah !!!.congrats princessonelove an oomiyale ,.may God see u thru.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 8:16pm On May 10, 2016
CravingChic:
What a marvelous God!! Congrats oomiyale and princessonelove...may u both carry to term successfully, amen!! Oomiyale was this your first cycle on metformin and did u actually stop on cd20?
Amen sis yes first cycle. yes stop at CD 20 was thinking of starting b6 but didn't want to use Wat d gone didn't give was thinking of tell him at anything I'm adding d next cycle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuddlemoi: 8:55pm On May 10, 2016
Congratulations @oomiyale,God am so so happy for.its all thanks to God almighty.

@Princessone,congratulationssss to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 9:05pm On May 10, 2016
Congrats oomiyale and princeonelove...
Bfp announcements have started this month... Not stopping till everyone here make theirs by God's grace!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 9:42pm On May 10, 2016
Good day all,

This is my first time commenting in this forum (I have been a latent follower), and i must confess you are all doing a great job. . I have been married for 8 years and still TTC.

I have been diagnosed with bilaterally blocked tube and thin (almost nonexistent) endometrial lining. I have tried IVF severally to no avail. is there any other remedy you guys have used that has worked for both conditions?

Please advise a sister
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:50pm On May 10, 2016
@ Ogunbekun,welcome may your stay be short and fruitful,There is nothing God cannot do,he is the protocol breaker!You can do castor oil therapy,serrapeptase,Guifenbao or cleanpoint tampoon for block tubes.You can check Google on how to improve Uterine linning.
Don't worry other mamas will still throw more light on it.
There is always light at the end of a darkest tunnel.God is a way maker!
Keep your hope up dear kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 9:53pm On May 10, 2016
Congrats Oomiyale and Princesonelove, may u carry to term. I declare dat ds is my month n may God use ds testimonies to visit every mama here soon in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 10:11pm On May 10, 2016
congrats omiyale nd princeonelove.also hoping in God for bfp dis may my wedding anny
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:08am On May 11, 2016
oomiyale:
big amen o sister. It will surely end in praise o ND please use pressed o
Lol. I actually bought but didn't use it. Would've finished BD before I remember. But I wasn't dry sha, the Vit B6 was at work. Am currently in my tww. Thanks. I believe God, it will end in praise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ycole804: 5:27am On May 11, 2016
Good day all
I have been a guest for a while. Just joined officially.
I'm trying to conceive. Read a particular post on SMEP. According to it, was to start bd on cd 10 but started cd 11.
On cd 12, I noticed small blood on the tissue when I wiped my bum but disregarded it. Just this morning again, noticed same thing. Has anyone experienced such? What could be the problem?
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:13am On May 11, 2016
joyfulsombori:
Hello joyful mothers, congrats to the latest mamas. our testimony is closer than we can imagine. pls am on the slim side and doc diagnosed me with pcos this year. I had an HSG last year and it said bilateral tubal blockage. i have been on serrapeptase, dong quai, and castor oil.

I am planning to do a repeast HSG at the end of this month. can someone pls recommend a lab centre that performs HSG with the aim to open tubes.

i believe this will all end with my testimony.

P.S: I have been pregnant before, but had a mc and since then looking to God. I will be 3yrs in my marriage this year.
Sorry I don't have an answer to your question but am thinking that if you're having an objective of a HSG that can open the tubes, why not just go for Hydrotubation (Tubal Flushing) and be sure. I think you should research both and see the advantages of each and decide what to do. I don't know if Hydrotubation will also show the whole staus of the tubes like the Perifrimbal end and all that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 6:18am On May 11, 2016
Oomiyale and Princessonelove, congrats.

Oya enter this my private jet, lets go to the PreggyThread....na you go use your mouth announce by yourself o ( not necessarily now)

This MAY will be a record breaking May, but no matter how much bfps are recorded, it will not surpass that of June and the coming months by God's grace.
Amin.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:20am On May 11, 2016
ycole804:
Good day all
I have been a guest for a while. Just joined officially.
I'm trying to conceive. Read a particular post on SMEP. According to it, was to start bd on cd 10 but started cd 11.
On cd 12, I noticed small blood on the tissue when I wiped my bum but disregarded it. Just this morning again, noticed same thing. Has anyone experienced such? What could be the problem?
Thanks
What CD are you currently on? Whats your normal luteal phase length and cycle days length? The answers are needed to fully torchlight the matter. But the spotting on CD12 could actually be Ovulation spotting. If you're currently around 8-10 dpo or CD 20 downwards but not close to your period, then it could be implantation bleeding. Good luck. Welcome and may your stay be Fruitful and short, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:30am On May 11, 2016
ogunbekun:
Good day all,

This is my first time commenting in this forum (I have been a latent follower), and i must confess you are all doing a great job. . I have been married for 8 years and still TTC.

I have been diagnosed with bilaterally blocked tube and thin (almost nonexistent) endometrial lining. I have tried IVF severally to no avail. is there any other remedy you guys have used that has worked for both conditions?

Please advise a sister
Sorry you're going through this. I concur with @ Janix2. Try to unblock your tubes using the remedies that have given Mamas here success which is Guaifebao or Clean Point Tampon + Castor Oil Massage, Gynapharm by Kedi (if there's hydrosalphinx) and then go for Hydrotubation thereafter. There are several natural and Orthodox remedies to a thin lining. Raspberry Leaf Tea, Evening Primrose Oil, Vit E, Red Clover, Dong Quai, Exercise, Fertility Massage and improving blood flow to the Uterus. Tackle this and pray, there's nothing that God cannot do.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ycole804: 7:40am On May 11, 2016
Fvine. Thanks and God bless you for your fast response.
Today is cd 14. My last luteal phase was 35 days. But it's usually like 30 days.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:58am On May 11, 2016
Wenesday - starting from 11th May, 2016.

69. Itissettled3, 70. Mamakendra, 71. Mummyelena, 72. Fatme, 73. Iyabejilantinla, 74. Joyfulmama, 75.Ayaayo, 76. Ayauche, 77. Safe06, 78. Prettmum, 79. Blomi, 80. Stephyberry, 81. Divinemandate, 82. Rgee 83. Babyfacenum1, 84. Glo27, 85. Contumely,86. Blessediva, 87. Joyfulmoda, 88. Iretinyeee, 89. Lovina, 90. Conyema12, 91. IyeEjima, 92. Fertilewomb, 93. Jessicafruity, 94. Mumsoon, 95. Oluwashinadara01, 96, Dazzle86, 97. Exegesis, 98. mum2bsoon, 99. Triangullar, 100. Mrsedeh, 101. Janedyke6, 102. Finecheek12,

Father in heaven I come before you this morning to say thank you for all what you have done and about to do for us on dis thread. I pray and commit the names above into you holy hand and ask that you bless and open their wombs o Lord and I kW dat notin is too difficult for you to do for your beloved children, you are the alpha and Omega, the first and last, the bright and morning star pls ans us and take all the glory Lord, in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.

@fvine, it is sealed and settled in Jesus name, Amen. For dis month is a month of unlimited BFP in Jesus name, Amen.

@all, more testimonies loading in Jesus name, Amen and have a wonderful day all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.