Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,686 members, 7,862,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5447180 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 12, 2016
peterian:
drop ur email sis

Thanks sis , 99billiondollarbae@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 8:46pm On May 12, 2016
tsnx mama fvine,u are blessed.i repeatd d hormonal profile dec nd i did hsg also.tuk clomid lst dec,fertilisatn occur bt no implantatn.tuk d clomid again wit stanodryl metro lst 2wks nd currently on vitex,omega 3,vitb6,vitc nd fruits lik cucumber.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 8:47pm On May 12, 2016
tsnx mama fvine,u are blessed.i repeatd d hormonal profile dec nd i did hsg also.tuk clomid lst dec,fertilisatn occur bt no implantatn.tuk d clomid again wit stanodryl metro lst 2wks nd currently on vitex,omega 3,vitb6,vitc nd fruits lik cucumber.im expectin my bfp dis mth by his grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 8:54pm On May 12, 2016
Fvine:

You're welcome. It's really very sad and I feel very sorry for her. I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through right now. I pray Guaifebao and the Castor Oil Pack work for her. God bless.

@fvine you can say that again, she has been ttc for the past 9years, it's what thought that it's the fibroid that was causing delay all for her to the fibroid removed last year may, her dh was told to run sperms analysis test it was found he has serious issue too. Now on top all these challenges the fibroid regrowth again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 8:55pm On May 12, 2016
Dp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 10:21pm On May 12, 2016
Sooo many pages to catch up with shocked
Congratulations to all d preggy mama,olorun oba aso yin kale pelu irorun ati alaafia.a gbo ohun iya, omo ati baba(amin).

Dis bfp news raised my morale up a little cos im nt rily hapy nd i nid help frm my e-mamas.

Went for follicular tracking on tuesday nd today and d egg waz just 6mm.so my gyny said im nt ovulating cos its d same mm for d two days cryanoda issue entirely.was ask to come bak on d day i start my nxt af cos he is goin to gv me drug.

All of dis is new to me,so my sisters biko help ur buddy out by droppin one hint or d oda bout wot i can do on my own bfor my nxt appointment.tanks in advance kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 12, 2016
@mama sugah, may mummy's soul rest in peace. So sorry about this. The Lord will rest His comforting hands on you & the family.
(Mamas, our very wonderful and helpful sabi mama -sugah, lost her mum today. She has been pregnant since early this year or late last year. But she still comes here to answer us ,torchlight our test results/issues and to encourage us. She does this with mama fvine and other selfless sabi mamas. Sugah made this sad announcement this morning on our sister thread -the preggy thread. I felt incase she cant do same here now cos of what is on ground, let me help out. God be with them. U can say a word of prayer for her & her siblings. And also commiserate with her)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 12, 2016
GOOd evening fruitful mamas. Please any mama in 2ww with me On clOmid?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 11:00pm On May 12, 2016
@Vanny2, Fvine, Janix and Mumchristine. Av been following una jist o, it is well. Me too am on 2WW o, chai its not easy. Tho I didn't take trending clomid bt I did lemon therapy 4 ewcm, currently taking vitex, metformine, n B6 plus reading a Spirit filled fertility book by mama Mary Abioye to boost my faith because ds 2WW was almost driving me crazy. Oh I also dewormed myslf beginning of cycle. So far I had slight fever after 3 days of d wait, currently hving dull cramps bt no sore nipples o, only one of my boobs begining 2 feel painful, bico nu, is dis normal? I told DH n he sed make I no give am High BP. Lol. Lord pls SOS.

Ewww mummy Sugah am really sorry 4 ur loss, may God comfort u n d entire family. Accept my sympathy

@Olubankemi I double congratulate u. Ur twins shall be for signs n wonders. I use dem as point of contact to my twins coming early next year, that God will perfect wat he has started in me n every mama here in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ycole804: 11:14pm On May 12, 2016
Fvine:

It could still be Ovulation spotting then. Just ensure you BD. Wishing you the best.
ThanKS Fvine. I pray God grants you your heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 6:21am On May 13, 2016
So sorry Sugah! May her soul rest in peace and may God Almighty be ur comfort
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 6:25am On May 13, 2016
Fvine:

Amen to your prayers. I understand how you feel on the Ovaboost. I have same issue with my Omega 3,6,9 and have resorted to chewing the Capsules. But please you need to read the drug pamphlet very well as there are some drugs that has to be swallowed whole otherwise they lose their effect. If its not specifically stated on the pamphlet, then maybe try Swallowing with small Eba, Semo or any swallow or just close your eyes and swallow the thing gan, look at the end result of a baby in your arms when Swallowing to make it easier.

Ok. thanks dear. maybe I will try the chewing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 6:31am On May 13, 2016
[quote author=Ommyk post=45336446][/quote]
thanks Ommy. Just started Ovaboost. fingers crossed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ycole804: 6:47am On May 13, 2016
Sugah. May her soul rest in peace. I pray God gives you and your family the strength to bear the loss. God be with you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:08am On May 13, 2016
"He's Able"
(feat. Darwin Hobbs / Voices Of Unity)

[Leader:]
Exceedingly, Abundantly
Above all, all you could ask or think
According to, the power
That worketh in you, you...
God is able to do just what He said He would do
He's gonna fulfill every promise to you
Don't give up on God, cause He won't give up on you
He's able

[Chorus x2:]
God is able to do just what He said He would do
He's gonna fulfill every promise to you
Don't give up on God, cause He won't give up on you
He's able [x2]

Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh
He's able

[Bridge x3:]
Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh
He's able

Here we go, He's able

[Vamp - choir:]
He's able

He's able yes he is
I've tried Him, anybody tried Him
He's able [x2]
Whatever He said, He's gonna do it,
Whatever He promised, He's gonna do it
He's able [x4]
I've tried him
He's able [x3]
Somebody sing it, He's able, yes He is
He's able, yes He is, He's able, how many know, He's able
He's not a man, that He'd lie
Whatever He said He's gonna do it

Don't give up on God [x2]
Anybody ever wanted to give up
Has anybody ever wanted to throw in the towel
Anybody know God to be able
Don't give up on God, and He won't give up on you
He's able

If you know He's able tonight give Him a praise
If you know He's able
Everybody say, oh

[Ending:]
Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh, He's able
He's able

Thursday - starting from 12th May, 2016.

103. Royal30, 104. Smithsydny., 105. Maymay1, 106. Rozeeb, 107. Lauracares, 108. Boyeen, 109. Laurasmum, 110. Spiritualgal, 111. Peddyloveh, 112. Venuss, 113. Hope43, 114. Curvilicious, 115. Zeezzy, 116. Ononmplanet, 117. Godmercy2015, 118. Kudibaby, 119. Xtiana250, 120. Ommyk , 121. Eridemilade, 122. Ibari, 123. Uwasam, 124. Praisefulmum, 125. Santagelo25, 126. Caringpro,127 Fonnyswt, 128. Odunma, 129. Stellx , 130. Anewdawn, 131. Hypraise, 132. Marjuly, 133. es33, 134. Iyabejilantilan, 135. LadyGuinivere, 136. Mamacajah,

Friday - starting from 13th May, 2016.

137. Cuddlemoi, 138. Jadelle, 139. Kussy4, 140. Okhionkpai, 141. Ruttybabie, 142. Mydeporch, 143. Futureday, 144. Aghadiaye, 145. Diva90, 146. Hevenly,147. Amarapearl, 148. Greenpea, 149. liliamaka2003, 150. Venizia, 151. Lollyekiat, 152. Chom4shizzle, 153. Olamitie, 154. Mubzay, 155. Ejimikeokwu, 156. Mztenny, 157. Rukkington, 158. Neeky1, 159. Ijay024, 160. Momofthey16, 161. Rossy4doll, 162. Fvine, 163. Mum2SnD, 164. Ahmanim, 165. Lookingud, 166. Mommatriplets, 167.Davidolawale, 168. Somvade, 169.Oluwadamelola, 170. Nikz,

Lord, I thank you for the mamas and papas listed above and I pray and ask that you ans what they desire of you let all glory be returned unto you and you alone.
Lord, I commit our sisters that are 2ww dat you are the miracle worker and I kW dat you have done it for them and I say thank you Lord. Thank you for our Dh and I ask for your protection upon them and de going and comin in shall bless and the evil ones will not see or locate them in Jesus name Amen. For does o us looking looking on thing or other to do Lord, I ask that you provide for them as we all plan and prepare for that special gift that is meant for us and us alone, Amen.
I pray an uproot anything that you not planted in our body you in Jesus name, Amen.
I cover the prayer above with the blood of JESUS, AMEN.

#praise&worshipmodeactivated#
#2016forunlimitedBFP#

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 7:16am On May 13, 2016
may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 7:38am On May 13, 2016
@ sugar, so sorry for ur loss. The lord will strengthen u to bear ds great loss. It is well wt u and d entire family. Pls take heart
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 7:48am On May 13, 2016
Sixx:
@Vanny2, Fvine, Janix and Mumchristine. Av been following una jist o, it is well. Me too am on 2WW o, chai its not easy. Tho I didn't take trending clomid bt I did lemon therapy 4 ewcm, currently taking vitex, metformine, n B6 plus reading a Spirit filled fertility book by mama Mary Abioye to boost my faith because ds 2WW was almost driving me crazy. Oh I also dewormed myslf beginning of cycle. So far I had slight fever after 3 days of d wait, currently hving dull cramps bt no sore nipples o, only one of my boobs begining 2 feel painful, bico nu, is dis normal? I told DH n he sed make I no give am High BP. Lol. Lord pls SOS.
Good to know dear.
I like that we are plenty, so that means more than 6 BFP's before end of May.Amen and Amen!
The wait is not easy my dear. I have sore breasts, cramps on and off etc. i dont know if they are effects from clomid Ooo, but that is where i am now. I'm hopeful for us all!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 7:50am On May 13, 2016
mumchristine:
GOOd evening fruitful mamas. Please any mama in 2ww with me On clOmid?
Present, i am here!
How are you feeling?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 7:51am On May 13, 2016
Sugah, so sorry for your loss! May God comfort your entire family! Pls be strong!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 7:53am On May 13, 2016
@Olubankemi, Big Congrats and all Glory to God for safe delivery. God bless and keep your little ones! God bless and keep you and hubby also in love and prosperitu!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:58am On May 13, 2016
@sugah, please accept my sympathy. May God give you the fortitude to bear ds great loss. May her soul RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:05am On May 13, 2016
@sugah, sorry for the loss, the lord will give you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 8:13am On May 13, 2016
@mama sugah, may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. accept my condolence.
@ Mama fvine thank you so much for being selfless on this blog. i really appreciate your response as per the pelvic scan. concerning the injury that was mentioned in the scan, can i use Guifeibao and castor oil therapy maybe it will break up the scars?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 8:36am On May 13, 2016
Sugah may mummy's soul rest in perfect peace accept my sympathy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Duakkie: 8:37am On May 13, 2016
Hello mama's, please can I take ruzu bitters , and use castor oil n guifei bao @ the same time .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Duakkie: 8:41am On May 13, 2016
@sugah accept my condolences . May God comfort you and ur family .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 8:52am On May 13, 2016
@ Sugah: may God comfort you & yours. May God grant your mum a peaceful rest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chandlor: 9:03am On May 13, 2016
Sixx:

Ewww mummy Sugah am really sorry 4 ur loss, may God comfort u n d entire family. Accept my sympathy

@Olubankemi I double congratulate u. Ur twins shall be for signs n wonders. I use dem as point of contact to my twins coming early next year, that God will perfect wat he has started in me n every mama here in Jesus name.

@Sixx, Morning to you. Is another great day and am Happy to be fine and breathing cos there are those who didn't make it. So I say a big thank you almighty Lord the God for all these favors. Not forgetting other mamas, may they be safe throughout.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 9:08am On May 13, 2016
@sugah may mama soul rest in perfect peace God ll console and uphold the family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:10am On May 13, 2016
Sugah may mummy's soul rest in perfect peace accept my sympathy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vionastic: 9:20am On May 13, 2016
Vanny2:
@Olubankemi, Big Congrats and all Glory to God for safe delivery. God bless and keep your little ones! God bless and keep you and hubby also in love and prosperitu!

God is great all the time and surely he does His work on time. I wish you all the best and God's protection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: emindu and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.