Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404341 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 5:55pm On May 23, 2016
Orente21:
Gudmorn mamas in loading,pls aw does one use the baking soda for ewcm and wen can i start taking vit b6 in d cycle.@fvine,@sixx
Baking soda(bicarbonate of soda) helps 2increase fertile CM n also mkes cm more alkaline to preserve sperm 4 longer, its also gud if u are looking 4 a boy. Just disolve half a teaspoon in a glass water n drink lyk twice a day on d days leading 2 ov n during ov wit lots of water during d day. Den start b6 a day after ov till af. Me am still taking sha till seventh week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 23, 2016
Mama's i was told i have excess fluid in the pouch of douglas , is that not pid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 6:11pm On May 23, 2016
My mamas i thank u all again 4 d great outburst of love n support, i cant mention all of u but God knows u all n will visit uin mass ds year.

I want 2 also add Weightloss 2 WIDD. I only had 2 loose 10kg b4 i got my miracle. It has been proven that loosing as little as 4kg will greatly boost ur chances of conceiving by upto 40%. Mamas can try dat n who knows, dt may be all we may evn need.

My sisters o @Rukkington n @covenantbabies, i will soon join u guys, mke i arrange myself biko. I will come asap because me no evn know were 2 start.

Luv u all mamas.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 6:13pm On May 23, 2016
@ sixx pls is it advisable to take baking soda during early stage of pregnancy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 23, 2016
Can somebody help me with the antibiotics listed here to cure infections, was told today that the infection wont allow pregnancy to occur , and i may not be able to get pregnant with it. Cc fvine , imoge2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 6:25pm On May 23, 2016
haryourlar:
@ sixx pls is it advisable to take baking soda during early stage of pregnancy?
I dont know but i dont think its adviceable o. ask ur doctor sha, it depends on wat u need it for.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orente21(f): 7:04pm On May 23, 2016
Sixx:

Baking soda(bicarbonate of soda) helps 2increase fertile CM n also mkes cm more alkaline to preserve sperm 4 longer, its also gud if u are looking 4 a boy. Just disolve half a teaspoon in a glass water n drink lyk twice a day on d days leading 2 ov n during ov wit lots of water during d day. Den start b6 a day after ov till af. Me am still taking sha till seventh week.
tanx so much. Wat abt d deeping into d va.g.na?i thot i read it here sumtimes ago
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vionastic: 7:05pm On May 23, 2016
Hello Mamas..

99billiondollar:
Favoureddestiny , whatsup about the hsg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 123liam: 7:17pm On May 23, 2016
Mama please what do you mean by 'pouch of Douglas'?

99billiondollar:
Mama's i was told i have excess fluid in the pouch of douglas , is that not pid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 23, 2016
It means theres an infection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 7:22pm On May 23, 2016
Orente21:
tanx so much. Wat abt d deeping into d va.g.na?i thot i read it here sumtimes ago
Yes dat works too but do not allow it touch ur cervix cut it will give a burning sensation. I personally opted 4 drinking it because I dnt like chuking my hand up there.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:34pm On May 23, 2016
@99billiondollar, You need to look for a good laboratories where they do sensitivity and culture for urine and hvs test. After the result you will be able to kW the drugs that you will use in treating the infection cos the drugs will be listed there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 7:35pm On May 23, 2016
99billiondollar:
Can somebody help me with the antibiotics listed here to cure infections, was told today that the infection wont allow pregnancy to occur , and i may not be able to get pregnant with it. Cc fvine , imoge2

The antibiotics dat u can use for pid:ceftriazone injection for 3days,levofloxacin tab for 2wks and metronidazole.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 7:55pm On May 23, 2016
Congratulations Sixx grin cheesy. Wishing you sweet smooth and healthy nine months.

@fruitfulhome, yes you are taking the ovaboost in the correct dosage. Its four capsules daily.

@Lizzypaul, happy wedding anniversary, wishing you God's peace, joy and grace plus plenty beautiful children in Jesus name amen.

@ all mamas, GOD'S promises standeth ever sure. He will pick our calls one after the other and grant us our hearts desire.

Keeping hope alive unlimited bfp 2016.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 8:00pm On May 23, 2016
@ westerk, both hospitals are ok but from the reviews I have read and also from testimonies I think THE Bridge has a better success rate ART (iui, ivf, icsi,) than save a life hospital.
Wishing your sister all the best.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by karengal: 8:29pm On May 23, 2016
What is Shombo Siz? @fertilechic

fertilechic:
My mamas pls is African red devil pepper our shombo(bawa)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 23, 2016
99billiondollar:

U can take gynapharm from kedi, it wOrks for pid.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 23, 2016
Favoured mum and all mummys

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 23, 2016
CovenantBabies:
grin thank you soo much my ever so wonderful Mamas of great children!
Our God is a great God!
Pls pardon me not to mention any names cos you all are so so dear to my heart & if I start, everyone's name will be here.
I bless God for everyone I have met through this platform. You all touched my life in many special ways that I can't begin to mention.
Am so overwhelmed at the show of love & may rejoicing never depart from anyone's mouth from now henceforth.

I decree & declare that everyone will receive this beautiful gift & reward of fruit of the womb soon, Amen. God will keep doing much more than we ask for.

I love you all & from the debts of my heart, I say thanks for being a huge & an unforgettable part of my life's history!!!

* Modified*
Big congrats @Sixx my preggy buddy grin. Oya come make we paddle ourselves go preggy thread. Happy & Healthy 9 months, smooth delivery & plenty money to all of us, Amen!

Congrats covenantbabies. May you carry to term. I tried to pm you. Please can you reply?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 11:04pm On May 23, 2016
Congrats @covenantbabies and @Sixx. You both shall carry to term and deliver safely. I seriously tap from your blessing.

@All, a big AMEN to your prayers. May God take evil report far from us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:11am On May 24, 2016
Monday - starting from 23rd May,2016.

1.Tsquaure, 2.Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4. Mummyejire, 5. chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7. Fumbaby, 8. Lynsunny, 9. 4realwoman, 10. Melsmum, 11. CravingChic, 12. MummyEsther, 13. Tenderchic, 14. Pweetiebabe, 15. Amfertile, 16. Mumjk, 17. Happymummy, 18. Mandydaisy, 19. Rainyday, 20. Zenoj, 21. RipVanWink, 22. Mrsfrank, 23. uche13, 24. Fruitfulwoman, 25. Ejaisky, 26. Ladiva, 27. Sammiejo, 28. Dammol, 29. Ademide02, 30. Drdreluv, 31. lily19, 32. Miraclebaby, 33, Anikeayun, 34. Teeteetracy, 35. Alwaystrue, 36. FOTMAG,
Tuesday - starting from 24th May, 2016.

37. Omankem, 38. Peacefulwealth, 39. FavourMSJ, 40. Beegurl, 41. Hotmomma, 42. Lilyspringamour, 43. Precy22, 44. Waistbead 45. Mumigrace, 46. Legendsmother, 47. Janix2, 48. stina4u, 49. Redeemed 50. Rute 51. Gsawlah 52. NoLuvLost 53. Mumydidi, 54. Omowunminow, 55. Sammiejo, 56.Twinmummy2, 57. Babyadorable, 58. Peddylov, 59. Ayashow, 60. Ayaakanoh, 61. Perculiar, 62. Wonyi, 63. Joyousmother2016, 64. 99billiondollar, 65, cathibok, 66 Doromay, 67. Jennygurl, 68. Immibabe, 69. Itissettled3, 70. Mamakendra, 71. Mummyelena, 72. Fatme,

Open the floodgate in abundance
And Cause your rain, to fall on me
And cause your rain, to fall on US.

Baba o, Baba O
Baba O, Baba O.

Father Lord, I thank you for today and this wonderful week that we are in. Is not by our power nor might but by your power that we are among the livng today and for that we say THANK YOU Lord.
I commit our sisters that got their BFP and I ask O Lord that that which you have started in them you will be faithful to complete in Jesus name, Amen. No evil will see them and we will not hear any body news concerning them in Jesus name Amen. I cover them with the blood of Jesus christ, Amen.
I pray and commit our sister in 2WW and that their waiting will never be in vain in Jesus name, Amen
We thank you fo the wonderful tins that you are doing for us here and we say may your be highly exioted in Jesus name Amen.
Lord, I commit our sisters that might have suffered lost in one way or the other and that you are the Lord that kws it all and I kW and pray that your will bless them with double on their next try in Jesus name, Amen.
Is they anyone amoung us that is having one problem or the other I ask O Lord that you visit that person at the point of their needs in Jesus name, Amen.
We pray for our DH and commit them into your holy hands and ask that you protect and guild them Lord, Amen.
I ask O Lord that as we step out of our various home that you lead us and bring us back safely in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank for I kW that you have open your gate of blessing and your blessings will go round for all in Jesus name, Amen.
I commit the names above into your holy hand and ask for you to protect them and give them their heart desires, Amen.
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers, Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 7:13am On May 24, 2016
37. Omankem, 38. Peacefulwealth, 39.
FavourMSJ, 40. Beegurl, 41. Hotmomma, 42.
Lilyspringamour, 43. Precy22, 44. Waistbead 45.
Mumigrace, 46. Legendsmother, 47. Janix2, 48.
stina4u, 49. Redeemed 50. Rute 51. Gsawlah 52.
NoLuvLost 53. Mumydidi, 54. Omowunminow, 55.
Sammiejo, 56.Twinmummy2, 57. Babyadorable,
58. Peddylov, 59. Ayashow, 60. Ayaakanoh, 61.
Perculiar, 62. Wonyi, 63. Joyousmother2016, 64.
99billiondollar, 65, cathibok, 66 Doromay, 67.
Jennygurl, 68. Immibabe, 69. Itissettled3, 70.
Mamakendra, 71. Mummyelena, 72. Fatme,

Father we thank you for giving us life in abundant, we thank you because there is no impossibility with you, please Lord strengthen the womb of your children for conception and give us the grace to carry to full term and deliver with ease. Thank you Lord because we have received in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 10:43am On May 24, 2016
Big congratulations to all the pregnant mamas in the house. Am so happy for you. Am new here and am rilli encouraged by everyone post. Reading all the posts here am getting strength to fight depression that came after seeing dh spa ( zero sperm count). Thank God I found this thread. God bless you all and baby dust to all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:07am On May 24, 2016
Welcome jasmos, may your stay here be short. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 11:19am On May 24, 2016
mumchristine:
Welcome jasmos, may your stay here be short. You are blessed.
amen ohh. Tanks mumchristine

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:21am On May 24, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:33am On May 24, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 11:37am On May 24, 2016
a big congratulations to convenantbabe and sixx.wishing u a stress free journey to d motherhood.

Waiting for AF dis wk so I can start anoda journey cry cos as per my last appointment doc said am nt ovulating,I blive all dis would soon be a story one day cos I tire my sis embarassed
Getting my omega combo today,any oda things dat I can do to help me ovulate along with what my doc wil prescribe will b welcome my sis.pls save a soul grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 11:53am On May 24, 2016
4realwoman:
Monday - starting from 23rd May,2016.

1.Tsquaure, 2.Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4. Mummyejire, 5. chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7. Fumbaby, 8. Lynsunny, 9. 4realwoman, 10. Melsmum, 11. CravingChic, 12. MummyEsther, 13. Tenderchic, 14. Pweetiebabe, 15. Amfertile, 16. Mumjk, 17. Happymummy, 18. Mandydaisy, 19. Rainyday, 20. Zenoj, 21. RipVanWink, 22. Mrsfrank, 23. uche13, 24. Fruitfulwoman, 25. Ejaisky, 26. Ladiva, 27. Sammiejo, 28. Dammol, 29. Ademide02, 30. Drdreluv, 31. lily19, 32. Miraclebaby, 33, Anikeayun, 34. Teeteetracy, 35. Alwaystrue, 36. FOTMAG,

37. Omankem, 38. Peacefulwealth, 39. FavourMSJ, 40. Beegurl, 41. Hotmomma, 42. Lilyspringamour, 43. Precy22, 44. Waistbead 45. Mumigrace, 46. Legendsmother, 47. Janix2, 48. stina4u, 49. Redeemed 50. Rute 51. Gsawlah 52. NoLuvLost 53. Mumydidi, 54. Omowunminow, 55. Sammiejo, 56.Twinmummy2, 57. Babyadorable, 58. Peddylov, 59. Ayashow, 60. Ayaakanoh, 61. Perculiar, 62. Wonyi, 63. Joyousmother2016, 64. 99billiondollar, 65, cathibok, 66 Doromay, 67. Jennygurl, 68. Immibabe, 69. Itissettled3, 70. Mamakendra, 71. Mummyelena, 72. Fatme,

And Cause your rain, to fall on me
And cause your rain, to fall on US.

Baba o, Baba O
Baba O, Baba O.

Father Lord, I thank you for today and this wonderful week that we are in. Is not by our power nor might but by your power that we are among the livng today and for that we say THANK YOU Lord.
I commit our sisters that got their BFP and I ask O Lord that that which you have started in them you will be faithful to complete in Jesus name, Amen. No evil will see them and we will not hear any body news concerning them in Jesus name Amen. I cover them with the blood of Jesus christ, Amen.
I pray and commit our sister in 2WW and that their waiting will never be in vain in Jesus name, Amen
We thank you fo the wonderful tins that you are doing for us here and we say may your be highly exioted in Jesus name Amen.
Lord, I commit our sisters that might have suffered lost in one way or the other and that you are the Lord that kws it all and I kW and pray that your will bless them with double on their next try in Jesus name, Amen.
Is they anyone amoung us that is having one problem or the other I ask O Lord that you visit that person at the point of their needs in Jesus name, Amen.
We pray for our DH and commit them into your holy hands and ask that you protect and guild them Lord, Amen.
I ask O Lord that as we step out of our various home that you lead us and bring us back safely in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank for I kW that you have open your gate of blessing and your blessings will go round for all in Jesus name, Amen.
I commit the names above into your holy hand and ask for you to protect them and give them their heart desires, Amen.
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers, Amen.
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 11:54am On May 24, 2016
Precy22:
37. Omankem, 38. Peacefulwealth, 39.
FavourMSJ, 40. Beegurl, 41. Hotmomma, 42.
Lilyspringamour, 43. Precy22, 44. Waistbead 45.
Mumigrace, 46. Legendsmother, 47. Janix2, 48.
stina4u, 49. Redeemed 50. Rute 51. Gsawlah 52.
NoLuvLost 53. Mumydidi, 54. Omowunminow, 55.
Sammiejo, 56.Twinmummy2, 57. Babyadorable,
58. Peddylov, 59. Ayashow, 60. Ayaakanoh, 61.
Perculiar, 62. Wonyi, 63. Joyousmother2016, 64.
99billiondollar, 65, cathibok, 66 Doromay, 67.
Jennygurl, 68. Immibabe, 69. Itissettled3, 70.
Amen!
Mamakendra, 71. Mummyelena, 72. Fatme,

Father we thank you for giving us life in abundant, we thank you because there is no impossibility with you, please Lord strengthen the womb of your children for conception and give us the grace to carry to full term and deliver with ease. Thank you Lord because we have received in Jesus name
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 11:58am On May 24, 2016
you are welcome @jasmos, may your stay be short and fruitful. Don't worry our sabi mamas will soon be here and there will be suggestions on how to go about your dh zero sperm. Just belief that God is able to solve your issue in whatever means He wants to do it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 12:02pm On May 24, 2016
Precy22:
you are welcome @jasmos, may your stay be short and fruitful. Don't worry our sabi mamas will soon be here and there will be suggestions on how to go about your dh zero sperm. Just belief that God is able to solve your issue in whatever means He wants to do it.
amen. Thanks much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.