Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409349 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
peterian:
.pls send me ur no thru my email ma..thanks @yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
mamaTB:
Good evening fruitful mamas,

Welcome back mama fvine ; its very certain we shall laugh and dance someday, every body has a different time zone that's what I say to myself. Instead of crying these days I start praying and confessing the word of God concerning fruitfulness.

@fvine, sabi mamas; Abeg is it possible for tvs to show both ovaries with growing follicle of 18mm(right)and 17mm(left)on CD 9 for 25-26 cycle length and yet OPK(predicte brand) doesn't give a second line to indicate ovulation is abt to occur.
Thanks Sis. Not that I did cry, I've actually grown thick skin after years of ttc. My greatest pain is that of all the ladies here put together especially those who are troubled by either friends, family, in-laws or all joined together, reading all the struggles while seeing people in real life having it very easy pains me. Am lucky to have no one on my back directly. I continue to praise God daily. I know I'll surely have children, the time it will manifest is what I don't know. So am just waiting for it, knowing that God promised it and it will surely come.

Yes it's possible. OPKs are not 100% reliable. TVS is more reliable. With such sized follicles on both sides, na possible twins be that oh!

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Gud evening mamas in d house, dis 2nd quarter of d year cannot end without it delivering our miracle babies. Pls if u are a winner, try and engage in dis Months wonder double prophetic agenda/ Operation rescuen we shall all testify IJN. Babydust to us all.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ayauche:
Hello wonderful mamas, how are we all doing? A whatsapp group was formed by one of us here Lalabu and the aim is for us to get to knw ourselves more and be praying for each other. If u are interested kindly pm her or me because u might nt be comfortable with ur number on the thread as a lot of pple come in here.

Pweetymii, babyadorable, Ayaayo and other mia mamas make una come out nah.
babe hw far jare.here I come.BBC expired +mr president change.der is God.hw u r gud.feeling loved.tnx for checkingg up on miiiiii
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
joyousmother2016:

Hello dear, hope you are doing great
maama am doing great jare,am back n beta.BBC expired.hp u r doing great nw.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Babyadorable:
maama am doing great jare,am back n beta.BBC expired.hp u r doing great nw.

Yes I am, was just checking on you to see how you are doing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
priscaver:

@suremum its well. I used 1cap 3x daily and used 3bottles forgot how many in a bottle. the doc that did my scan suggested it he said it could go on its own and I insisted I wanted something to help it go. He said many of His patients said it helped. was afraid it might be a dreadful as fibroids so immediately bought d 3 bottles he said it might require and went back for scan though was sure it cleared cos d pain that came wit AF stopped. He saw 2both sides don't know how many you might need
Thanks so much. I will try and get it. I have their membership card after getting some of their product last yr. Thanks once again!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2016
4realwoman:
Thank you @priscaver.

@Fvine, Good to kw that you are good.

the Reishi an seeing online is sold for ₦ 9,020 is that the cheapest one can get it? thanks as i await your response @priscaver

Modified

I can get it for u at #7600. If u're interested

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 12:42am On Jun 09, 2016
MamaTB, yes it's possible.
Ovulation strip looks for d surge in Lh hormone.
The Lh hormone is responsible for d trigger effect.

Like fine said, use tvs to confirm again say after 2days. If u haven't ovulated, ur follicles size should be 22 n 21mm.
You would then proceed to trigger using hcg injection.
Speak to your doctor about this.

Wishing you all the best....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 12:46am On Jun 09, 2016
I will proclaim your greatness, my God and King. I will thank you forever and ever. Every day I will thank you I will praise you forever and ever. The Lord is great and is to be highly praised His greatness is beyond understanding

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 09, 2016
Hello people, I've been skimming through the thread and I thought it would be proper to seek knowledge here.

My fiancee & I have been trying to get pregnant but each time she comes home (to Naija), we somehow miss the ovulation period.

We have been wondering if there's a means to get my sperm shipped from here for her to implant it in her for pregnancy purposes?

We need directions, guidance & enlightenment on the possibility and feasibility of this.

She's presently in the USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:28am On Jun 09, 2016
0000A:
Hello people, I've been skimming through the thread and I thought it would be proper to seek knowledge here.

My fiancee & I have been trying to get pregnant but each time she comes home (to Naija), we somehow miss the ovulation period.

We have been wondering if there's a means to get my sperm shipped from here for her to implant it in her for pregnancy purposes?

We need directions, guidance & enlightenment on the possibility and feasibility of this.

She's presently in the USA.
It's very possible but will need to be done by experts. Sperm needs to stay frozen at a certain temperature and thawed in a certain way for it to be used. Go to a Fertility Centre that has US Affiliations, am sure they can help you get it done.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Blessedmum:

So shall it be for you and every mama on dis thread ijn.
I remembered how I used to peep on d preggy thread back then, it got to a point I go there first before coming here bt now am a full member, dat's how ur story is going to be soon ijn.
Amen to your prayer.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 09, 2016
0000A, una go hold solid money for hand ooo cos na delicate international transfer u wan do...
Another alternative is getting married and joining her soon. Makes the whole baby making thing easier to accomplish... & ur chances of scoring naturally will be better than the long distance transfer... my opinion though... hehehehe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 5:56am On Jun 09, 2016
4realwoman:

the Reishi an seeing online is sold for ₦ 9,020 is that the cheapest one can get it? thanks as i await your response

Modified

were is your location? I can send you my membership number so that you can use it to buy direct from their, it's going to be cheaper that way

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Fumbaby:

were is your location? I can send you my membership number so that you can use it to buy direct from their, it's going to be cheaper that way

Good morning, Am in Lagos.

@delor, are you a member too and are you base in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2016
Safeguarding my pot of Tomato Stew. cheesy cheesy cheesy Enjoy your day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2016
Fvine:
Safeguarding my pot of Tomato Stew. cheesy cheesy cheesy Enjoy your day.

oohh my God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Gudmorning mamas.
Babyadorable am gud, glad to have u back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Fvine:

It's very possible but will need to be done by experts. Sperm needs to stay frozen at a certain temperature and thawed in a certain way for it to be used. Go to a Fertility Centre that has US Affiliations, am sure they can help you get it done.

Thank you for the response.

Do you know any fertility centre with US affiliations? Please share them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Hi sisters, I hope we are all doing well today? Yesterday, I was going through the OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL of the RCCG when
I suddenly saw a decree/prophecy from Pastor E.A Adeboye and he said "I decree into the life of a user of this devotional believing God for the fruit of the womb,an end has come to your barrenness in Jesus' name".....I quickly claimed it and i am sharing it with you my sisters that God's word will be fulfilled in all our lives and we will all bear children to the Glory of His Holy Name, Amen! God bless all of us and our supportive husbands!

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Loisemm:
0000A, una go hold solid money for hand ooo cos na delicate international transfer u wan do...
Another alternative is getting married and joining her soon. Makes the whole baby making thing easier to accomplish... & ur chances of scoring naturally will be better than the long distance transfer... my opinion though... hehehehe

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2016
fpeter:
Hi sisters, I hope we are all doing well today? Yesterday, I was going through the OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL of the RCCG when
I suddenly saw a decree/prophecy from Pastor E.A Adeboye and he said "I decree into the life of a user of this devotional believing God for the fruit of the womb,an end has come to your barrenness in Jesus' name".....I quickly claimed it and i am sharing it with you my sisters that God's word will be fulfilled in all our lives and we will all bear children to the Glory of His Holy Name, Amen! God bless all of us and our supportive husbands!
Amen i claim it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Fumbaby:

you are kind @fumbaby there is so much love here just imagine. had to beg and coarse a sister of mine that helped me then to buy directly. I pray she cease the opportunity. its far cheaper

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
Please what can I use to treat very small fibroids? They are small and I don't want them to grow. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
Fvine:

Thanks Sis. Not that I did cry, I've actually grown thick skin after years of ttc. My greatest pain is that of all the ladies here put together especially those who are troubled by either friends, family, in-laws or all joined together, reading all the struggles while seeing people in real life having it very easy pains me. Am lucky to have no one on my back directly. I continue to praise God daily. I know I'll surely have children, the time it will manifest is what I don't know. So am just waiting for it, knowing that God promised it and it will surely come.

Yes it's possible. OPKs are not 100% reliable. TVS is more reliable. With such sized follicles on both sides, na possible twins be that oh!
I claim it oo nwannem nwanyi. Thank you sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
4realwoman:

You can send me PM if interested, so that I can send you the details

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2016
fpeter:
Amen,thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2016
iomoge2:
MamaTB, yes it's possible.
Ovulation strip looks for d surge in Lh hormone.
The Lh hormone is responsible for d trigger effect.

Like fine said, use tvs to confirm again say after 2days. If u haven't ovulated, ur follicles size should be 22 n 21mm.
You would then proceed to trigger using hcg injection.
Speak to your doctor about this.

Wishing you all the best....

Yeah dr said same. He asked I check again on Friday and possibly trigger on friday. He also advised I bd from today incase the bigger one ruptures naturally before tomorrow. I am already excited I pray God remembers me this month, I am long overdue. Thank you sis..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adelolo: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2016
All my lovely and wonderfully made sisters/mothers-to-be.
please what is the difference between TVS and Abdominal Pelvic scan.
I did pelvic scan but they did not tell me anything about my ovaries and seeing this below mail, am kind of confused.
Fvine:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2016
4realwoman:

Yes I'm in lagos and I'm a member. Its #7510 frm d company. I purposely register to buy for my sisters. I'm not interested in d MLM. Thanks. u can pick it up close to ur area or I send it to u thru dispatch. U can give d dispatch rider a token. My own way of giving back to d thread, seeing dat we spend so much on drugs

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2016
Good morning Fruitful mums and hope we are all Having a blessed week? Pls mommies if anyone has serrapeptase, guifei bao or cleanpoint tampon, gynapharm, reishi or any of these drugs for sale please I am interested. Thanks and stay blessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.