Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5426677 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
mamakendra, where are u? How is kpekusing ministry? I hail o. The Lord says your testimony is loading and very soon u will share.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
shat01:

Tnx ma, no fluid from nips. I will go d cabbage and vit b6 route. No much to c a gyne for now. Should I just go to a pharmacy and tell them i want vit b6? Is it in sachet or d counting type? Sorry for d plenty question. Couldn't access my email, can't remember my password. Sugah told me u want to order for inositol powder,dat was what I wanted to discuss with u but I think I shud forget abt dat for now, let me try d cabbage and vit b6 first. TIA mama.
Yeah the counting type is cheaper and works same. Its about N5 - N10 per tablet depending on the Pharm. Just ensure you buy from a reputable pharmacy and confirm the expiry date. I understand the cost part and that's why I narrowed my solution suggestions to the most cost effective and yet efficient method.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
@ Jules84 , Most functional cysts disappear on their own. But you may want to do Castor Oil Massages and also use Cleain Point Tampon or Guaifebao. Mamas have had cysts dissolve after using these.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Fvine:
@ Jules84 , Most functional cysts disappear on their own. But you may want to do Castor Oil Massages and also use Cleain Point Tampon or Guaifebao. Mamas have had cysts dissolve after using these.

suremum:
@momoftheyear16 God bless u for bringing up this issue of ovarian cyst as I have bn constantly using Google trying to find solution to my 61mm by 45 mm complex ovarian cyst. I am tired mehn! So I saw a gynae last week who said that after taking the antibiotics given to me and d cyst is still there d only solution for me is surgery (hmmm) he then went ahead to advise that I should manage to get pregnant with it as i am not ttc for now as dh and I are not together. I am just not comfortable with d cyst there. Pls any mama with genuine(not scam o) solution should please help ooo. TIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
@ stina4u, I sight you Sis. Please drop a Line and say hello so we know you're good. Take care.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Helens101: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
gudday all mamas in the house.I am almost getting tired.i really put my hope on this month but nothing happen.for the past month I be been TTC with just the creamy cm and just last month i saw the egg white cm after treating infection and made use of the time,only to find put that nothing has taken place.what should I do now cos I was so weak when my period started again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
@fvine, tnx mama. pls how many mg will I get, 50mg or 100mg? How many will I take in a day? Sorry 4 d plenty question.
@Babyadorable, congrats. U will carry to term and deliver successfully by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Babyadorable:
Una sorry na mi no sabi post ooo.I only kn hw 2 quote n d joy so make mi d jumpy n nided 2 share it wit all of us.tnk u 2 all ur prayers our God will come tru 4 usll in dis year.am so jumpy here.my head high above d roof.nw d red lines r here my God has proof Himself.all I av 2 say is tnk u lord.

Congratulation,may you carry to full term in good health and happiness IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Stina4u and Helens101: it is well sisters, very soon we will all look back and smile. Just be patient and look up to God, we are at the finishing line already.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emerald65(f): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Babyadorable...congrats n may d Lord give unto u a healthy n wonderful 9 months journey.
fpeter, HWA n HBD to u..d Lord wil make ur joy full as u celebrate n progress in life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
@ Babyadorable, congrats. God is faithful. H & H 9 months to you. Healthy Babies, Healthy Mummy, Healthy Daddy, Plenty Money.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
shat01:
@fvine, tnx mama. pls how many mg will I get, 50mg or 100mg? How many will I take in a day? Sorry 4 d plenty question.
@Babyadorable, congrats. U will carry to term and deliver successfully by God's grace.
Whichever Mg strength you find. You can take between 100mg to 200mg per day. I currently take 200mg daily.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks for the response mama's, I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
@Helens101, Pls don't be weak ooo cos it is another opportunity to try again and i kw that God will never forsake us.

@Babyadorable, on how to post go to the thread and look for where you have (Reply) (Un-Follow) (Go Down) then you click on Reply and a blank page will open for you to write whatever you feel like writing then you click on submit. Hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Fvine post=47756094]@ stina4u, I sight you Sis. Please drop a Line and say hello so we know you're good. Take care.[/quote@fvine am fine by God 's grace just that it has not been easy. Pls help me out with the drugs for annovulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks Towerofgrace for your response and information. I have heard about it but didn't hear of any success stories from anyone I know. Will get it anyway. Any idea how much it goes for?
Towerofgrace:
mumoftheyear16 have you tried castor oil packs? It helps to reduce/eliminate fibroids, adhesion, cysts, inflammation etc and also good for healthy circulation in the reproductive system. Not to be used during AF and after O if actively trying

cc: Jules84

Used over the abdomen / reproductive organs, they can: (culled from a website)
Improve circulation to the reproductive organs
Help shrink & eliminate ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, and endometriosis
Help dissolve pelvic adhesions and scaring
Reduce menstrual cramps
Clear blocked fallopian tubes
Stimulate the lymphatic system
Energize the intestines and support healthy bowel movements
Increase lymphocyte production, which supports a strong immune system
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cynthiabelle(f): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Good day mamas, pls I need your help o. Since mid june (over a month ago) I have been having pain all over my breast and I don't know what can be the cause pls help me. I'm TTC and I'm my early thirties.

CC Fpeter
mumredeemer
towerofgrace
pweetymii
loisem
4realwoman
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
My sister, I don't wish to repeat the antibiotics the gynea gave me too. Will be repeating the scan in 2weeks. I'm praying for good news because the last thing I want also is surgery. I will try out the castor oil and see how it goes. I'm really keen on what I take in now because I don't want to aggravate/stimulate the cyst.
suremum:
@momoftheyear16 God bless u for bringing up this issue of ovarian cyst as I have bn constantly using Google trying to find solution to my 61mm by 45 mm complex ovarian cyst. I am tired mehn! So I saw a gynae last week who said that after taking the antibiotics given to me and d cyst is still there d only solution for me is surgery (hmmm) he then went ahead to advise that I should manage to get pregnant with it as i am not ttc for now as dh and I are not together. I am just not comfortable with d cyst there. Pls any mama with genuine(not scam o) solution should please help ooo. TIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
My sister, pls if you come across one, pls share. I don ask this question tire. Even my hubby no gree repeat him SA after his treatment (dollyhams varicocele cure kit). He refused to stop taking alcohol completely as it was part of the requirement. I just pray the drug go forget the beer matter focus on the problem.
fruitfulhome:
Thanks to God @ Joyousmom2016 for the revived spirit.

@ all, I pray for us all that God should give us the strength to bear this period. Abeg make una follow me pray make hubby go do another Sperm analysis to see if there is improvement after the three months of fertilaid/ Addyzoa. He has stopped since two months now.

PLZ WHO KNOWS ANY GOOD SAMARITHAN GYNAE in Port Harcourt that charges less, recommend for me ooo. Thanks All.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Congrats Babyadorable,may U carry to term and deliver safely IJN amen and amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Congratulations Babyadorable. More testimonies are coming your way.
Babyadorable:
Una sorry na mi no sabi post ooo.I only kn hw 2 quote n d joy so make mi d jumpy n nided 2 share it wit all of us.tnk u 2 all ur prayers our God will come tru 4 usll in dis year.am so jumpy here.my head high above d roof.nw d red lines r here my God has proof Himself.all I av 2 say is tnk u lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Babyadorable:
yes dear went almost immediately cos I tot it will b beta nt 2 giv time but d 2nd one didn't work,its in warri but am in kogi,so d distance

My sista mk una help me praise God ooo He has come tru 4 mi,got dose 2 red lines oooooo.Joy over flow in my hrt.....jst like d dream of d night.indeed my month of perfection.
WIDD(spiritually)
My asst pastor so luv my family after AF in june we visited n he prayed 4 u.in quote"he said in d prayer God 4 dis family I put my mnistry on line"at dat word my faith held 2 dat.
Ws 2 visit lagos n my prayer ws I will go 2 winners otA wit my womb filled n nt empty n I ws @ d service last sunday.

Am a sunday school teacher(children unit)der ws nid 4 cups n bucket for servicing dd todllers on sundays I bout dem n why dy were deliberting of who 2 kip dem n bring dem every sunday I took it upon myself 2 do dat.

Prayed kingdom advancement prayer n God came tru.
Medically.
Did HSG in June n after AF came n I took ovumine in d june cycle after hsg.
D hsg result ws:gud except 4 2 fibriods one in d fundus region n d oda @d anterior wall.I took d result 2 church frm d hospital n tld God dat I nid twins in place of dis medical report n God has done it.it can only b God.

PraiSssSssssssssssssssssssEeeeeeeeeee the LORd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am over excited seeing this bfp announcement. O God is still on the throne, He has shamed the devil and brought His words to pass. You shall carry to term sister and we shall come celebrate during naming ceremony.. Congrats sister

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
@Babyadorable congrats on your BFP. I thank God for this amazing miracle and blessings on your life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Congratulations babyadorable. God is indeed God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
momoftheyear16:
My sister, pls if you come across one, pls share. I don ask this question tire. Even my hubby no gree repeat him SA after his treatment (dollyhams varicocele cure kit). He refused to stop taking alcohol completely as it was part of the requirement. I just pray the drug go forget the beer matter focus on the problem.
Pele Dear. Men can be like dat. E no dey do them as e dey do us. it well. But you can try convincing him to go for scrotal scan to check if the Varicocele is healed even if he won't do SA to know if there's any improvement in his swimmers. That will be a good way to determine the efficacy of the product for you. You ca. compare his before and after scan. Do let us know. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
momoftheyear16:
Thanks Towerofgrace for your response and information. I have heard about it but didn't hear of any success stories from anyone I know. Will get it anyway. Any idea how much it goes for?
Ingredients:
Castor Oil from a Pharmacy goes for between N500 - 1000 depending on Location,
Rubber Hot Water Bottle might not be more than N1000
Cotton cloth like your hubby's white singlet - Use old one or buy N150 - N200 singlet
Container to store items after use.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Helens101:
gudday all mamas in the house.I am almost getting tired.i really put my hope on this month but nothing happen.for the past month I be been TTC with just the creamy cm and just last month i saw the egg white cm after treating infection and made use of the time,only to find put that nothing has taken place.what should I do now cos I was so weak when my period started again
Good thing that you're infection free and now get EWCM. This cycle is another opportunity to try again and be hopeful that God will manifest his Blessings in your life. it's not easy I know but don't give up. Remember that averagely it goes a healthy couple about 12months to conceive. Are there any other Fertility challenges you face? if none pls relax and ensure you BD at least 3 times in a week to have all your bases covered.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
mumredeemer:
mamakendra, where are u? How is kpekusing ministry? I hail o. The Lord says your testimony is loading and very soon u will share.
Amenoooooo
Nothing do you @mumredeemer.
mhhhh, work stress don dull the kpekusing ministry shaoooo, but God dey.
Dh don start with him reluctance to take drugs. We still have not finished 1 pack of the fertilsan in about 6weeks now, but God still dey.
That one no dey dull mt moral.
I know that my miracle will not come from drugs or even doctor's expertise. It will come ONLY from GOD, so that at the end of the day, He will not share HIS glory with any man.
Are you done with the antibiotics regime?
Fertility blessings dear. I am really rooting for you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
fruitfulhome:
Thanks to God @ Joyousmom2016 for the revived spirit.

@ all, I pray for us all that God should give us the strength to bear this period. Abeg make una follow me pray make hubby go do another Sperm analysis to see if there is improvement after the three months of fertilaid/ Addyzoa. He has stopped since two months now.

PLZ WHO KNOWS ANY GOOD SAMARITHAN GYNAE in Port Harcourt that charges less, recommend for me ooo. Thanks All.

Continental Fertility Clinic
Opp Bobby filling station.
along Mgbuoba/NTA road. Go very early or you end up staying for hours, because of the crowd.
The dr is an old prof in gyne and his services are very cheap.

@babyadorable congratulations darling. Our God is too faithful to fail. To Him alone be ALL the glory.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
@ mama fvine pls can vit b6 be use all thru cycle.God bless all mama taking their precious time in answering questions and putting us thru here. God LL Neva forsake us and will surely bless us with our own children IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=stina4u post=47759823][/quote]

What's your location?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
sugah:

What's your location?

@Sugah if na solution for anovulation you get abeg talk am for here ooo. I'm based in lagos. Have been battling with this as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: wengerman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.