Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412503 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Liftedhands:
Knock knock! I greet all mother's of great children here!

I come bearing good news, from the preggers thread.

It's promo week o! Announce your BFP this week instead of paying dues with dollar,petrol,iphone6, tomatoes! (In dis bubu era lipsrsealed) you only bring lacasera and gala! Including those in amelica and yourope cool

Only gala and lacasera dazall! Grab your spot now!!!!

Next week go be plot of land in banana island lolz! cheesy cheesy

I join my faith with you all that God who moved me from this thread to the preggers thread and now the newborn thread! Will do same for you all in Jesus name (inshallah for my Muslim sisters)

safe06 your plot of land is appreciating o! Come out of hiding nah mbok! I luff you sis kiss

Mummy legend 260gini for Nkita? shocked I go come feed am join? Mbanu kolewerk mehn.

Happy Sunday house kiss
Choi!babies in heaven can u hear that?Nne Ekene thanks and amen to your prayers for us.(but,whispers,hope mam Zaynie approves cos she not give this kind awoof for her bornday and even sallah. i not want make she come dey use side eye for me anytime dem dey do roll call come dey call me mama awoof )....my regards to our fresh prince Ekene bobo....

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mama fvine and mama pweetymii yes o our accountant general gives the go ahead! grin grin hian I Kent fit try it without her permission o shocked that mama like dues mehn!. lipsrsealed embarassed grin

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by KeneD: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hello Mamas,

Hope everyone is doing well today. I have been a guest peeping in for a while now. But I have decided to join and share in the support system.

So I have been ttc for almost 2 years now. I strongly believe I would have had success by now if my dh was cooperating. So he has low sperm count with low motility and extremely low morphology. But he has refused to take any supplements and barely kpekuses. Most frustrating, during weekends, he does not take his bath or brush his teeth till like midnight and sometimes completely skips bath and brushing. I have tried my best to engage him but he does not budge. I can count the number of times we have had sex since we got married. I have done everything to make my body receptive to any little sperm I can get whenever I get, been on supplements since. I am ok according to docs. I ovulate regularly and have regular cycles. Hormonal assays check out fine.

I don't know what to do again. I am thinking about forgetting about this whole ttc thing. But then, how do I manage when I am h*rny? Na this kind thing dey push person go outside oh. I have been h*rny for days now but dh no send me. What do I do? PS... We are not quarreling or anything like that. He just never wants to discuss romance or sex.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olamitie: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Copied Post from Facebook. I just verified ours. Pls do yours and share to friends to avoid stories that touch.

I Think it's time we stop over focussing on this PDP/APC, PMB and the rest issues and start looking where our problem is. I believe our problem is in the institutions of this country. I don't want to mention that of police now its for another day. It was on the 14th day of March that I drove into one of the police station to obtain the new tinted glass permit, in the process, it was discovered that the plate number of my car is being used by another car. My first question is "How is it possible?" Because I obtained this number from FRSC with all documents intact. I never know the car is going to stay for 12 days in the station.
A file was quickly open and the car became an exhibit. Thank God the car was registered by a very high ranking officer of the FRSC whom was brought to the station. As the investigation was going on, it was discovered that some people were producing these fake and duplicate number plates and giving out to innocent and unsuspicious Nigerian ripping them off their hard earned money.
My question is, should we now go and buy this numbers at a shop in Alaba or at idumota instead of the federal government approved agencies? In the course of my research, I stumbled upon the number plate verification system online. I started verifying cars of friends, church members and even cars that I see on the road. A shocking revelation was made that OUT OF EVERY 10 CARS you see on the road with LAGOS and ABUJA number plates, that at least 4 is FAKE.
You can check your own now.
(1) Go to www.nvisng.org/numberplateverification.aspx
(2) Enter your number in the space provided. Eg "ABC863AP
(3) Click on verify button. Then an information will be displayed below the button. Because FRSC did not want the general public to see the full details of the registration, you will only see the name of your car and the date of registration.
Here are some samples:
1. This number plate has been produced by FRSC and assigned to Toyota highlander on 20/01/2015. If your car is Toyota highlander, then you are lucky its done. But if your car is for instance Toyota Camry and your verification shows the above message, then you are in as me. Solution is to go and re-register your car afresh.
2. This number plate has been produced by FRSC and assigned to Matrix however the vehicle is yet to be registered..... If your car is Matrix, then just go back to the person that registered your car and tell him/her to complete your registration.
3. This plate number has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assign to any vehicle. It means that they just gave you a number plate that is not even registered in their system. Solution is to go to them to register your car and upload your information.
4. An invalid/wrong number plate. Do I need to explain this, NO.
Verify your car first and sort yourself out with the FRSC before you even proceed to police for tinted permit cos if police are the one to find out, then you know what follows. Many innocent Nigerian are suffering now because of impunity in our institutions
Note: this verification is only applicable to the number plates with this formats ABC123AB not AB123 ABC.

Let us spread this news until everyone is aware of this evil FRSC is perpetrating. You are free to share.#copied#

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
olamitie:
Fvine has really bn so helpful on this thread, i decree this month shall not pass you by in jesus name, Plus other TTc mamas.

Ttc no be easy thing, one woman selling pepper around called me aside and said make i do quick now, as if i purposely dnt want to be a mother,told her God will do it,of cause she does'nt knw im pregnant already,then she said i should come and see her Woli,she attends Cele,Told her i don hear to avoid argument.
Amen. Straight to God's ears. Congrats again and happy bumping.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thanks at mummy Fvine. I got this info months again, and shared to people and friends on Facebook. This Nigeria is something else.

To add to what Mummy Fvine said, plz lets be vigilant ooo. the country situation don turn people to things here and there. Sometime back, my sister just wanted to drop a crate of egg with sm1, just as she looked the other direction, they snatched her bag from her car. She saw them eloping with it on a bike. Just this month, they kidnapped a nursing mother and her baby in her car, they stole a Venza Jeep in my street, they carried a woman's Gen from her shop as she was attending to a supposed customer not knowing the person was buying time as his partner was stealing the gen. Two days ago in a street near mine, we saw sm1 jumping fence like a monkey. He jumped fence from house to house until he landed in a third street. Today pastor in church confirmed that sm1 jumped into the church premises tried vandalizing his car and that of his assistant. But luckily when the man saw them, he jumped through the fence. May God help us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
KeneD:
Hello Mamas,

Hope everyone is doing well today. I have been a guest peeping in for a while now. But I have decided to join and share in the support system.

So I have been ttc for almost 2 years now. I strongly believe I would have had success by now if my dh was cooperating. So he has low sperm count with low motility and extremely low morphology. But he has refused to take any supplements and barely kpekuses. Most frustrating, during weekends, he does not take his bath or brush his teeth till like midnight and sometimes completely skips bath and brushing. I have tried my best to engage him but he does not budge. I can count the number of times we have had sex since we got married. I have done everything to make my body receptive to any little sperm I can get whenever I get, been on supplements since. I am ok according to docs. I ovulate regularly and have regular cycles. Hormonal assays check out fine.

I don't know what to do again. I am thinking about forgetting about this whole ttc thing. But then, how do I manage when I am h*rny? Na this kind thing dey push person go outside oh. I have been h*rny for days now but dh no send me. What do I do? PS... We are not quarreling or anything like that. He just never wants to discuss romance or sex.
Pele Dear. His issue might just be hormonal, low testosterone. See if you can at least get him to take all or any of these:

1. Kunu Aya (FIN Drink). It works great to boost sper.m all round and also increases Libido in some people. Hopefully it helps to increase Libido in your husband. Recipe is Blend Dates (Dabino), Tiger Nuts (Aya, Aki Awusa, Ofio) and Coconut with water, sieve out the chaff and take the juice. Best enjoyed Cold.

2. Another good drink is Onion Juice mixed with Honey.

3. Milk - Liquid, Powdered just let it be full fat.

4. If he can stand honey, buy honey and convince him that honey is healthier than Sugar, then let him sweeten all his foods like Pap, Oats, Tea etc with Honey.

5. Fertilsan M Powder mixed in water. Though a Supplement, it might just be easy for him to drink because it will just be like a juice. It's not available in Nigeria though but you can team up with someone to buy an 180days supply that will qualify for free shipping to Nigeria.

6. Also foods that can boost testosterone would be of help. I'll update post with some later.

In all of this, just be patient and wise, don't let him know it's for sper.m, sex or ttc. Just make the Kunu Aya (Fin Drink) and pretend it's just a natural sweet drink you chanced upon. It's a sweet drink and I've not seen anyone that didn't like it after tasting it. Also spin a healthy life juicy story on whatever you do to make him take them. Please don't be tempted to do the deed outside, it has never helped anyone or anything rather it can destroy your life. I know its not easy but it'll be good soon.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
@KeneD if your dh has low libido coupled with poor semen result, i think its hormonal issue probably low tostesteron if infection has been ruled out. Meanwhile, what was doctor's advice? Did he recommend treatment course for him? You can place him in supplements like manix, macamam, fertility blend for men etc. Don't be angry with him, men don't like to open up. Just try and talk to him how you feel about your sexual life. I'd say forget ttc now and work on your relationship first. Make him understand that it may not take time for those things to work. How's his activities generally? Does he exercise, smoke, drink, stress. Does he like sugar and the likes? Help him make some life changes if need be especially in his diet. Invest on vegetables and fertility fruits. You can try him on onion juice with honey. Add little garlic if he won't mind. Get tiger nut and let him snack on it or you can use for juice with dabino.
In all, pray the God touches his heart to listen and work with you. Hope you guys pray together, always pray for him that God grant his desires and keep him safe.
As for yourself, since nothing wrong was found, I'll advice you stop supplements as it could have some negative effect later. You don't need to treat sth that doesn't exist or your body might malfunction. Remember the body works based on what it received. Gabbage in, gabbage out just a system. So please stop supplements and eat healthy.
Fertility blessings.
@all happy Sunday and fruitful week ahead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mummy KeneD, the Lord is ur strenght. He will make a way for you when you least expect. The heart of a king is in the hands of God. I'm sure DH might be depressed and has given up. Talk to him mayb He will hear. Me I be cry cry baby naa. When DH want to be difficult, I pour my depression on him. I no go sleep for night ooo, I go dey sob ( though we no get problem for bdancing) most times he will answer except him family dey involve. So what I'm saying in essence.. weda u go try the depression forming mood, its not easy though

Few mama's here have attested to that Tigernut/ dabinu mixture. I never try am. If Dh agrees, u fit sweet talk him into taking it. May God grant all ur efforts with success.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
@olamite, true talk mama fvine is in fact doing wonders on this thread and every day I silently pray for her and I pray God answers her sooner than she expects. Amen
Mama fvine u jump me pass as per my post b4 this but I no vex sha cos I know u probably ddnt see it cos u too much. Oya pls help me look and interprete my hormonal profile result. Thanks and God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
fruitfulhome:

Woah Mamakendra. Wish we met ooo, had it been we agreed here b4 going. Mayb we will make another arrangement. What u say?
Its okay with me my dear. Weekends preferably, cos of work.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ahn Ahn! You people don finish me for here o..... cry
Me that I don't like money.... at all lipsrsealed
And my belle dey sweet if I see una o.... na only una I dey comot golden chair for sef cos una don dey wait since so you must to rest on top the chair.

Oya mama Ekene no dey lie......gala and lacasera on point..... but as better pikins I know say you all are nice, frosh and gbaski .....you can try add dollars and pounds wink
Don't look at me that way..... I am just doing my job grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by KeneD: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thank you Mamas for your advice. You won't believe that I have tried virtually all you have said. I have been peeping and silently taking tips from you all along. He has bluntly refused to take anything even multivitamins sef. I have spent money buying supplements for him. He does not take. Says I should stop trying to control his life. Lol. He just does what he wants to do.

And no, we don't pray together. He is not interested. I have cried, I have begged. He can't be bothered. My cries sef now annoy him. I don't know what else to do.

Is there anyone else in my kind of situation? Ttc is depressing enough let alone an unloving dh. You mamas with loving and cooperative dh's are so lucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
@KeneD I understand. He believes you're controlling him, that's ego men generally have. Give him time and like I wrote initially, leave ttc for now. Praying together is sth you need to work on. Sometimes dh wouldn't like to pray but I'd start singing out and before I'm done singing he'll join. But even if he doesn't join you, keep praying out the way he'll hear and try to make the prayer moderatr and not too long. Well, you don't need his approval to modify his diet nor buy fruits. Start with fruits he likes. If possible, hold on for səx for some time and see how long he'll be able to wait. Do other things that gives him joy. He might be thinking you just want him for baby making, thus the controlling factor. Just relax and try to enjoy whatever hobby he likes. Once he thinks you've given up, he'll come around. Also try to hide af from him, lest he know ur cycle. Since you can't beat him, you've got to join him but with prayers. You're still the woman he fell in love with. Remember the good old days and start reliving it. Don't let ttc ruin your joy and friendship with your dh. Peace.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
suremum:
Hello mamas, please help with this day 21 hormonal profile result oo.
Fsh: 4.184 (1-10)
Lh: 5.392 (1-15)
Prolactin: 19.318 (1-16)
Progesterone : 18:339 (3-33)
Mama fvine, legendsmother and other sabi mamas help ooo
My apologies, didn't pass on purpose oh. Good say you no vex. As for your result, your FSH shows you have an excellent Ovarian reserve. There's also not an indication of PCOS going by your LH to FSH ratio which is closer to 1:1 . Your Prolactin is high but not very high so Cabbage and Vit B6 should sort you out. Just make Cabbage your best friend on a daily basis and drink lots of water. If you can eat plain steamed ewedu that's also ok. I believe there's no cause for Prolactin drugs for now. As for your Progesterone, the level shows you ovulated in that cycle. Where you on any Ovulation drug? I assume your LH,FSH and Prolactin test was done on CD3?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
KeneD:
Thank you Mamas for your advice. You won't believe that I have tried virtually all you have said. I have been peeping and silently taking tips from you all along. He has bluntly refused to take anything even multivitamins sef. I have spent money buying supplements for him. He does not take. Says I should stop trying to control his life. Lol. He just does what he wants to do.

And no, we don't pray together. He is not interested. I have cried, I have begged. He can't be bothered. My cries sef now annoy him. I don't know what else to do.

Is there anyone else in my kind of situation? Ttc is depressing enough let alone an unloving dh. You mamas with loving and cooperative dh's are so lucky.
Sis, no dey cry again you hear. I agree with what miraclebaby said. Men also have feelings themselves and your DH might be down emotionally because of ttc and knowing that his spe.rm issues are part of the problem. Such things kill men emotionally. What I'll advise is that you change tactics. Stop crying or pushing him to do things. In fact even when he does something and expects you to take or cry, do the unexpected and opposite, with time he'll turn around and not feel that you're trying to control him. No man likes being controlled.And no it that you're not alone. We're all here for you. Still continue sneaking in healthy sper.m boosting things into his diet. If he likes Watermelon, buy and encourage him to eat it plenty. Very good for sp.erm and increases Libido in men too.

As for prayers, pray on your own, pray for him and some day he'll come around. I was once like him in terms of prayers. The more DH tried forcing me the more I revolted. He just stopped and prayed on his own daily while also praying that God touches my heart once again. After awhile I dont know what happened to me but one morning while he was praying at the Living room, I just got up from bed, went and knelt beside him and joined him in prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fvine:

My apologies, didn't pass on purpose oh. Good say you no vex. As for your result, your FSH shows you have an excellent Ovarian reserve. There's also not an indication of PCOS going by your LH to FSH ratio which is closer to 1:1 . Your Prolactin is high but not very high so Cabbage and Vit B6 should sort you out. Just make Cabbage your best friend on a daily basis and drink lots of water. If you can eat plain steamed ewedu that's also ok. I believe there's no cause for Prolactin drugs for now.
As for your Progesterone, the level shows you
ovulated in that cycle. Where you on any
Ovulation drug? I assume your LH,FSH and Prolactin test was done on CD3?
Thank u soo much! D result is for cd 21 not cd3. Lh, fsh and prolactin are all for cd 21. And No, I wasn't on any ovulation drug.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
To add to what sis Fvine said, it's white onions (not the regular onions) with honey.
Fvine:

Pele Dear. His issue might just be hormonal, low testosterone. See if you can at least get him to take all or any of these:

1. Kunu Aya (FIN Drink). It works great to boost sper.m all round and also increases Libido in some people. Hopefully it helps to increase Libido in your husband. Recipe is Blend Dates (Dabino), Tiger Nuts (Aya, Aki Awusa, Ofio) and Coconut with water, sieve out the chaff and take the juice. Best enjoyed Cold.

2. Another good drink is Onion Juice mixed with Honey.

3. Milk - Liquid, Powdered just let it be full fat.

4. If he can stand honey, buy honey and convince him that honey is healthier than Sugar, then let him sweeten all his foods like Pap, Oats, Tea etc with Honey.

5. Fertilsan M Powder mixed in water. Though a Supplement, it might just be easy for him to drink because it will just be like a juice. It's not available in Nigeria though but you can team up with someone to buy an 180days supply that will qualify for free shipping to Nigeria.

6. Also foods that can boost testosterone would be of help. I'll update post with some later.

In all of this, just be patient and wise, don't let him know it's for sper.m, sex or ttc. Just make the Kunu Aya (Fin Drink) and pretend it's just a natural sweet drink you chanced upon. It's a sweet drink and I've not seen anyone that didn't like it after tasting it. Also spin a healthy life juicy story on whatever you do to make him take them. Please don't be tempted to do the deed outside, it has never helped anyone or anything rather it can destroy your life. I know its not easy but it'll be good soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
KeneD, your dh feels guilty and responsible.
First you have to let go of any blame you may want it to lay on him ( it might be easy to say " you are the one holding us back, I am good to go).
Don't lay the blame in words or actions. Let it go.

Secondly, he needs to trust you. I can bet my last kobo that that man feels terrible with himself but might be unwilling to share his fears and thoughts with you.
Forget ttc talk for now and talk real talk with him. Politics, Religion ( not about Sarah o), Science ( not fertility please cheesy) , Sports, Entertainment etc. Gist and enjoy companionship.

Once he trusts that you are his friend, that his secret is safe with you and wont be used against him in the heat of a fight. He will do everything you ask.

In the mean time, make him some of the world famous kunu aya mixed with some of the supplements you got him and serve with dinner grin. You sef will be sipping from another cup so no suspicion.
Don't initiate sex verbally.Use body language. Be sensual rather than sexual.
Give him a body massage and request for one. No strings attached.
Make some nice sperm friendly foods and subtly remove all sperm killers from his diet or environment. .....Be subtle.
Please stop crying. That is emotional blackmail. It will only do one of 2 things..... make him feel worse or make him resent you.
Keep your tears for the big fights.
Besides who doesn't want to be associated with happiness? Be radiant.
He doesn't want to pray with you? Will he praise and worship... will he dance like David danced? Sing out loud... dance and soon he will join you. That is prayer enough. For now.

Goodluck.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Zaynie God bless you for typing all I had in my head for KeneD.
KeneD was your dh like this before marriage and TTC? If no, then he's definitely just reacting to the diagnosis on him. Men are babies, so its left to you to assure him he is still the MAN you married. Don't think everyone else had it easy with their DHs, most of us had to do some form of ego massaging, emotional blackmailing and baby pampering to get them to cooperate with us.
Try and take your DH to your dating phase, get the romance back in your relationship first. Ttc should be secondary in your mind for now.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2016
I agree with miraclebaby, KeneD. My case is similar to your case. DH has low sperm motility and varicocele. Against the doctors advice, I thought if I could increase my changes, we will conceive which led to the supplements I took (Ovaboost, Vitex etc). Fast forward a year later, I'm battling with ovarian cyst. So pls, keep of those supplements and keep praying ur DH changes his mind and seek treatment. All hope isn't lost, my dear. But before you can achieve that, as Sugah and Zaynie rightly said, get the romance back. DH is distancing himself and it will be more difficult to approach the issue. So put TTC on hold for now and spicen up your bond. Aside lovemaking, focus on his areas of interest....all to win him back so u guys can be a team again.
miraclebaby:
@KeneD if your dh has low libido coupled with poor semen result, i think its hormonal issue probably low tostesteron if infection has been ruled out. Meanwhile, what was doctor's advice? Did he recommend treatment course for him? You can place him in supplements like manix, macamam, fertility blend for men etc. Don't be angry with him, men don't like to open up. Just try and talk to him how you feel about your sexual life. I'd say forget ttc now and work on your relationship first. Make him understand that it may not take time for those things to work. How's his activities generally? Does he exercise, smoke, drink, stress. Does he like sugar and the likes? Help him make some life changes if need be especially in his diet. Invest on vegetables and fertility fruits. You can try him on onion juice with honey. Add little garlic if he won't mind. Get tiger nut and let him snack on it or you can use for juice with dabino.
In all, pray the God touches his heart to listen and work with you. Hope you guys pray together, always pray for him that God grant his desires and keep him safe.
As for yourself, since nothing wrong was found, I'll advice you stop supplements as it could have some negative effect later. You don't need to treat sth that doesn't exist or your body might malfunction. Remember the body works based on what it received. Gabbage in, gabbage out just a system. So please stop supplements and eat healthy.
Fertility blessings.
@all happy Sunday and fruitful week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 7:42am On Jul 25, 2016
| The Priestly Blessing For The Week | Heavenly Father, from the throne room perspective and by the blood of the covenant, I secure all travelers by air, land, water and all other means of transportation this week. Through the blood of Jesus, I override and overturn evil expectations, ill-wills and evil predictions among your people. I decree journey mercies, angelic protections, divine escapes and divine favor. I decree and command angel escorts for all by the blood of Jesus, Amen. #ThePriestlyBlessing Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2016
KeneD:
Hello Mamas,

Hello Kened,

I Would suggest that you have joint baths with ur DH. Especially on weekends becos he will feel less lazy if he has a partner sort of, bathing together also promotes some level of bonding. And like most of the ladies have said try to take ur mind of TTC and enjoy your husband and your marriage. It will make things easier for your husband and get him more relaxed and comfortable around you. Above all trust in God and pray, never mind if he doesn't want to pray with you? Just do your part and leave the rest to God.

I pray for devine guidance and understanding as well as patience for you. Don't worry God is in control.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2016
@keneD to add to wat our wonderful mamas have said u need to draw strength from God. I am in almost a similar situation with you infact weeks back I was contemplating divorce and had contacted my lawyer but the wonderful mamas here advised me & somehow by some divine arrangement and counseling received from friends as well I am better and I would plead with you as well to heed their advice.

The summary of the whole thing is to change tactics and to keep praying that God touches him. Right now am off ttcing and am trying my best to put to use mama zaynie's tips and so far I can see some improvement although we haven't kpekused since our last rift.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2016
suremum:

Thank u soo much! D result is for cd 21 not cd3. Lh, fsh and prolactin are all for cd 21. And No, I wasn't on any ovulation drug.
The tests except for Progesterone are best done and interpreted for CD 3. I don't know about the results at CD 21. The interpretation I gave is for CD 3 but should still fairly be ok.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reigning4Christ: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=momoftheyear16 post=47760554]My sister, pls if you come across one, pls share. I don ask this question tire. Even my hubby no gree repeat him SA after his treatment (dollyhams varicocele cure kit). He refused to stop taking alcohol completely as it was part of the requirement. I just pray the drug go forget the beer matter focus on the problem.
my sister there is permanent cure for ovarian cyst with Fohow products by God's grace. d Fohow products to be used include 1 pack of guide nap, 5 packs of ganoderma/linchin capsules, 3 packs of sanqing oral, 2 bottles of garlic, 2 packs of sanbao oral.
if you are having doubt or double mind of the products efficiency then you can divide the list into two, afterwhich repeat ur test and testify of the results yourself.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fvine:

The tests except for Progesterone are best done and interpreted for CD 3. I don't know about the results at CD 21. The interpretation I gave is for CD 3 but should still fairly be ok.
Thank u ma'm! I will try and repeat the Lh, fsh and prolactin test on cd 3 for better interpretation. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
mumAwesom:
It was folliculometry i did i dont know if is same as TVS pls clear me in that @ Assurance Diagnostic in Toyin street opposite St leo catholic church they are good just that they are so familiar with me that they dont ask of my name again when i go there i just need to change.

Fertility blessings to us all

Thanks MumAwesom, i will definitely try them out, the price makes serious sense.

Also can you state what they check for? possibly what is written on one of your test results, i just want to have an idea on what to expect.

Have a pleasant day. Fertility Blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hello Reigning4Christ, thanks for sharing. How much do they cost individually and cost to deliver to ph? I have developed deep phobia for supplements/capsules that even thinking of it makes me rush to the bathroom. embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed cry [quote author=Reigning4Christ post=47872124][/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hello house please make una help me touch light this medications. ... A friend of mine just confirmed she is pregnant with triplets through scan. She called me to share the good news with me cos she ttc for 8 years. So she texted me the drugs she took the cycle she conceived. Here are the list of drugs she wrote out but the problem is that I'm a lil bit confused about the usage and possibly drug Interactions.
Pregnl one dly x3days
Evitol one g dly x10days.
Taimoxifen 100mg dly x5dys
Clomid one x2 x5days
Parlodel 1oomg daily x5days
I'm confused because I know most of them do the same thing and that also pregnl is hcg so I'm wondering how it can be taken for 3days.

Please I really need your inputs. Cc fvine, sugah, miraclebaby, legendsmum, iomoge and other mothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.