Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397007 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2016
@Redeemed, Happy birthday and I pray that the Lord of host will bless you with that which you ask for. Pls have fun cos 2day na ur day o.

@iomoge2, Happy birthday and the Lord that has started a good work in you will be faithful to complete it in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Redeemed:
The king of Glory has added another beautiful year to my age today and to my birthday mate, iOmoge, many more glorious and fruitful years ahead of us in Jesus name.
Happy birthday Redeemed and imoge,U re favoured and your kids will be children that will affect their generation positively.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2016
mamakendra:

Me! Me! Me! Am here ooo
Where is my own gala and lacasera? @pweetymii, hope say you never chop am finish. say you like pikin too much, I know only you go fit finish all the gala them and the lacasera join.
One Love my people (in TuBaba's voice)

mumredeemer:

Towerofgrace, I dey here o, make I dey look Pweetymii as she take dey share the gala and lacasara she brought from preggy thred because any attempt to pass me hen, henn, She go see. na quadruplet she go born. Thanks to our preggy mamas for booking space for us. God bless them
Make I dey look pweetymii.
ahn ahn,me is a givenchy oh,i shared for every.We must all port to preggy thread this year.Like Exodus movement,none shall be left behind in Jesus name.
cherrymum1:
Runs into thread....
Panting heavily....
Please gimme water ooooo
Food o
Anything
Ahhhhh I'm just coming back from gbagi and dugbe market. I have to start shopping for the numerous naming ceremonies and dedications of next year because e be like say so many mamas go born at the same time and I no wan rush that time to just buy and wear anything. So lemme start taking my time to prepare small small. because those plots of lands Wey liftedhands claim have been occupied already. Na birthstories remain.

Pweetymii and adorablewifey it is actually very embarrassing that both of u didn't see d elephant heads that I sent to u....anyways I pray that by next year a more efficient zoo attendant will be employed tongue
Amen and thank you for your prayers we pray for speedy manifestation in Jesus name.As per the elephant head missing "kole werk"but knowing the fact that you still have many more years to celebrate i rest my case..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Happy Birthday Redeemed and @iomoge2,mothers of great nations.Wishing u a new year filled with God's best.
@mumigrace my bornday mate,howdy?
@legendsmother,choose the one that really gives you a remarkable memory.Most times we say white wedding as in the presence of God and man,but God was also present in our trads too as prayers would have been said in the presence of people,some people only did native law and custom and they celebrate it and one becomes a Mrs d day d dowry was paid.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2016
#spiritualempahsisMonth

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2016
foriletie:
please did you finally get the D-MANNOSE, where can i get it and how much
I did not
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Redeemed:
The king of Glory has added another beautiful year to my age today and to my birthday mate, iOmoge, many more glorious and fruitful years ahead of us in Jesus name.
Happy Birthday Sis. Wishing you and imoge2 God's continued blessings now and always, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2016
My dear Legendmother, ur wedding anniversary is the date u did ur traditional wedding because by our culture, you are married once ur bride price is paid. Nothing stops you from putting up both ur traditional/white wedding pix when celebrating ur anniversary.

By the way, didn't you start living with hubby after ur traditional? though that not withstanding. Imagine some people like my Catholic brethren, some do white wedding years later after traditional. It is still valid. The major thing is the traditional. White is just a ceremony and sealing it in the presence of God.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls dear Fvine and other sabi mamas in the house,help me. I hv experienced severe irregular periods since my adolescence but got married and we heard about evergreen woman and started using it (me in particular)after ttc for 2months without success.As God would hv it i experienced a 22days cycle from the time i started takingthe drugs which i hv never experience all my life and my af flowed wonderfully for 4days just like never before.i timed my ovulation would come earlier&started bd as from cd 9 till date.My problem now is that yesternite i started hving itching inside my jaijana and since morning i hv been seeing thick white discharge just like grounded melon seed.Pls i dont know what this means and likely medication to use.Though still using
my evergreen formular sorry 4d long post . Baby dust to all of us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Olufemitemi:
I need advice, i had cs for my 1st child, 2yrs later had etopic, since den i had never been pregnant, my husband told some weeks back dat doctor says i should try another pregnace or he wil die not me and for the past 6 yrs my husband has been very reluctant for me to go for test of try any drug i want more children while my husband dont mind getting children from outside,
Sorry that you're going through this. Am just wondering, why is it your husband telling you what your Dr. said about your health, why aren't you hearing form your Gynae directly? Away from TTC, you really need to take charge of your health and body by being informed. You're welcome to this e-family.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
http://natural-fertility-info.com/body-baby-ready.html

An informative article worth the read.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
BELLOQ:
Pls dear Fvine and other sabi mamas in the house,help me. I hv experienced severe irregular periods since my adolescence but got married and we heard about evergreen woman and started using it (me in particular)after ttc for 2months without success.As God would hv it i experienced a 22days cycle from the time i started takingthe drugs which i hv never experience all my life and my af flowed wonderfully for 4days just like never before.i timed my ovulation would come earlier&started bd as from cd 9 till date.My problem now is that yesternite i started hving itching inside my jaijana and since morning i hv been seeing thick white discharge just like grounded melon seed.Pls i dont know what this means and likely medication to use.Though still using
my evergreen formular sorry 4d long post . Baby dust to all of us
You need a vaginal swab test to have an accurate diagnosis. But from your description, its mostly a yeast infection, Candida overgrowth which you can easily treat. Continue the evergreen woman since it has kept your menses regular, I doubt it has anything to do with the discharge you're having cos its just a Multivit and not Antibiotics.

Candida feeds on Sugar so during treatment and afterwards, it's best you eliminate refined sugar and flour from your diet. I used to have recurring Candida infection until I did this and haven't had it in years. I recently got Candida again due to long term antibiotics use as per my recent open Myomectomy. The prescription I got from my Dr is Nystatin Suppositories 1 twice a day for 7days, Gynotrosyd Cream to be applied twice for 7days. I also know that applying Mycoten cream works on the outer itch in case you can't find the Gynotrosyd cream.

My tested and trusted home remedy is Garlic. At night, break off a clove of Garlic from the Garlic Bulb, peel the back, wash and dry with tissue paper, use knife to make piercings on the garlic so that the fluid is oozing out, thread a needle and sew a long thread from the top to the bottom. Leave a long thread hanging out. Insert the garlic into your veejay while leaving the thread hanging out, leave overnight, pull out the garlic in the morning by pulling on the thread. It works like magic. You may need to repeat a 2nd and 3rd night if you have a heavy build up and continue to feel itchy after the 1st night.

Please during and after treatment, wash your panties in water with disinfectant, also ensure you rinse out all soap suds, then soak your panties for like 3-5mins in water with disinfectant before spreading to dry. This kills off any infection/germ that might be on your panties to avoid reinfection. I think it's a good idea for every woman to disinfect their panties after washing to kill off germs whether there is a known infection or not.

I have tried Coconut Oil which only reduced the itch small but didn't cure it. I've also tired out the plain and Unsweetened Yoghurt Orally, inserting into the Veejay and rubbing it down there which also reduced the itch but didn't cure me. Garlic is the home remedy of choice for me. Cured me overnight. I repeated the cure for total of 3 nights to ensure that the Candida ain't coming back. Take care.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
BELLOQ:
Baby dust to all of us
In addition to what @fvine said,u should do sitz bath before the garlic thing.Boil water,pour into a bucket add salt and sit on it,it gives relief also.
@olufemitemi you need to see a gynae and probably do an Hsg and hormonal assay if you have not done one before.
Monitor your cycles,if you are not on a pre-natal you can start one or start taking the normal folic acid and then try to relax your mind,it is God that give babies,he has done it for others,he will do your own too.By the way,welcome to our family of love.Wishing you a short and fruitful stay.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Redeemed & Iomoge2, happy birthday!
May His mercies & favour be yours always.
Good & healthy offsprings shall be yours. Iomoge, congrats in advance for safe delivery...
Have a blast!
Olufemitemi, welcome sis. It is well. If u are sure having more children will not cause you more harm than good, then go ahead and try. But if u are uncertain, pls dont let ur husband's interest to have more children from outside make u take in. Ur life & good health first. God forbid, if anything happens to u, he will not only hv more children, he may marry another wife sharply. Go to ur doc urself. And try other docs too for analysis & clearance/ confirmation. Above all, take it to God in prayers.
BELLOQ, welcome. May ur stay be short & fruitful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
HBD mumi Zoe @iomoge2 and Redeemed, GBU and keep you both. Rock and enjoy urselves oo but send my cake.

@ BELLOQ, sorry about this itch and discharge sis, like Fvine said, it is most likely a yeast infection. Another home remedy i have tried is apple cider vinegar (ACV with the mother in it) diluted with water , just use it to wash, it instantly relieves itching for me before i am able to follow up with necessary medication.

If u are close to your next period, i would advise u take a pregnancy test just to be sure before u take medication.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
thanks mother of gr8 nations for ur kind advice, i and my dh hv decided to hold on till next cycle. cos even if i do blood preg test, and its negative, the next thing the doc/i wud b thinking of is to induce the period, so i can start again.
so to avoid that temptation, am just gonna continue believing God that am preg, till my next period date which is about 18days away, then i will retest with test strips and or blood preg test.

pls advice/comment if our plan is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Towerofgrace:
HBD mumi Zoe @iomoge2 and Redeemed, GBU and keep you both. Rock and enjoy urselves oo but send my cake.

@ BELLOQ, sorry about this itch and discharge sis, like Fvine said, it is most likely a yeast infection. Another home remedy i have tried is apple cider vinegar (ACV with the mother in it) diluted with water , just use it to wash, it instantly relieves itching for me before i am able to follow up with necessary medication.

If u are close to your next period, i would advise u take a pregnancy test just to be sure before u take medication.

Thank you so much for the wishes.
Humbled that I was remembered

May God almighty remember you and everyone here in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
mommatriplets:
thanks mother of gr8 nations for ur kind advice, i and my dh hv decided to hold on till next cycle. cos even if i do blood preg test, and its negative, the next thing the doc/i wud b thinking of is to induce the period, so i can start again.
so to avoid that temptation, am just gonna continue believing God that am preg, till my next period date which is about 18days away, then i will retest with test strips and or blood preg test.

Your plan is on point. praying it urns out to be pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
A Very Fascinating job Interview (MP) the abbreviator!

OFFICER:- What is your name?

Monday:- M.P. sir

OFFICER:- In full please

Monday:- Monday Paul

OFFICER:- Your father's name?

Monday:- M.P. sir

OFFICER:- What does that mean?

Monday:- Marthias Paul

OFFICER:- Your native place?

Monday : M.P. sir

OFFICER:- What's that?

Monday:- Mkpuma Province

OFFICER:- What is your qualification?

Monday:- M.P.

OFFICER:- (angry) What is that?!!!

Monday:- Mathematics Professor

OFFICER:- So why do you need a job?

Monday:- it is because of M.P. sir

OFFICER: Meaning?

Monday:- Money Problems

OFFICER:- Would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

Monday: MP sir.

OFFICER: And what is that?

Monday:- Marvelous Personality

OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.

Monday:- Sir, how was M.P. sir?

OFFICER:- And what's that again?

Monday:- My Performance.

OFFICER:- I think u have M.P.

Monday:- Meaning?

OFFICER:- Mental Problem!!!

Just say make I share am because all of una for here na my M.P. (My person) grin

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
@all my mama's dat contributed tnks for d explanation d tin has been bordering me tnks tnks tnks so much I would go wif d Trad date cuz after trad we moved in am so blessed to have dh God bless nd keep our DH for us during dis TTC hmmm it is well I pray God strengthens them to have patience as we wait in God's waiting room d time is now.......

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 3:32am On Jul 30, 2016
@Redeemed, happy Birthday mama. Bigger you i pray. Continue to grow in grace and keep flourishing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:59am On Jul 30, 2016
mommatriplets:

Please avoid inducing I
Just wait it out. Except it's too long.

I got my bfp on CD48 or 50. Can't say for sure
Was told I wouldn't ovulate n I believed o
Didn't know I ovulated around vs 28-30 ... from calculations after bfp.
So just hold on.

Bodies differ. Not every one has clock work body.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:02am On Jul 30, 2016
Loisemm:
Redeemed & Iomoge2, happy birthday!
May His mercies & favour be yours always.
Good & healthy offsprings shall be yours. Iomoge, congrats in advance for safe delivery...
Have a blast

Amen n thanks so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Redeemed:

Happy belated Birthday to you my birthday mate.
I pray for you that this time next year it's with baby in your hands or baby in your womb waking you from sleep with kicks.

Amen.
Happy Birthday Love

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:11am On Jul 30, 2016
4realwoman:
@Redeemed, Happy birthday and I pray that the Lord of host will bless you with that which you ask for. Pls have fun cos 2day na ur day o.

@iomoge2, Happy birthday and the Lord that has started a good work in you will be faithful to complete it in Jesus name, Amen.
Amen n thanks for the wishes.

Your testimony is here in Jesus name.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:12am On Jul 30, 2016
BELLOQ:

Happy birthday Redeemed and imoge,U re favoured and your kids will be children that will affect their generation positively.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:15am On Jul 30, 2016
pweetymii:
Happy Birthday Redeemed and @iomoge2,mothers of great nations.Wishing u a new year filled with God's best.
@mumigrace my bornday

Thank you so much for the wishes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:16am On Jul 30, 2016
legendsmother:
@all my mama's dat contributed tnks for d explanation d tin has been bordering me tnks tnks tnks so much I would go wif d Trad date cuz after trad we moved in am so blessed to have dh God bless nd keep our DH for us during dis TTC hmmm it is well I pray God strengthens them to have patience as we wait in God's waiting room d time is now.......

Amen. N Amen.

Time is now in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:20am On Jul 30, 2016
phelgmatic:

Happy birthday, dear. May God bless your new age.

iomoge2, happy birthday to you too. May God bless your new age. Happy bumping.

Amen n Amen
Wishing you a great testimony in Jesus name.
Soon n very soon.
You would smile.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2016
#prayeepoints

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2016
iomoge2:

Your testimony is here in Jesus name.
Amen.

Uwc ma.

I claim it with all my body. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
AyeyiMaame:
#prayeepoints

Amen.

Thanks sis. God has seen us through this far. May His name be praised. All glory to Him for our miracles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.