Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,440 members, 7,843,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5430730 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 1:39am On Oct 12, 2016
Hello my people! E don tay small o. Person no dey too show face for here but I carry una for mind.

I pray for everyone here that God will overlook your unbelief and do a new thing in your life.
I decree that all the drugs we put in our mouths this season will work perfectly and accordingly for the reason they are being consumed.

Babydust to everyone kiss

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 2:58am On Oct 12, 2016
mztubsy:
fruitful mamas in the house good evening.hope you all had a stress-free day. I bless God for those that have received their BFP,n to those of us still in this journey of achieving ours,i say the wait is over!!!!(can I get a big AMEN!!!) even tho I've been on ghost mode,you all are in my thoughts. grin make una helep me beg DH ooo. he has refused to BD. my fertile window is from now till 16th.as I typed this now,i am sitting across him squeezing my face seriously.i have enticed and done all sorts,chairman no just look my side.i have twerked to rihanna's "work",given him a lap dance.he said"babes,are u on heat? please I'm tired.".abeg mamas,is this how this night will waste. after making edikaikong soup and semovita(his favourite) had my bath,sprayed my favourite Elizabeth Arden perfume,dolled up nicely just to do the do....*sobs*. there is God sha.i planned to BD everyday till 16th just to be on the safe side. God is watching my hubby in HD.im not finding this funny.hian!!!!

lol dooh. Try hitting on him thru out d day. Like making out while in d parlour or kitchen. In d end d effect accumulates.
if u can organise daytime bd.....e dey sama bfp more cos at least he's not feeling tired so his cells wont b tired too n trust me d thrust n romping is 2nd to none

I didn't type this. Na edible catering type am lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 3:02am On Oct 12, 2016
chizobaolu:
Congratulations to the mamas who got their bfp.

Please I have a question . can vitex be taken for unexplained infertility?

A sister was not diagnosed of infertility but asked me to buy her supplements dat will aid. She's been with her hubby for 1yr or so.
I sent her Ovacare for her n oligocare, maca for her dh. So she took ovacare 1tab morning n 1 prenatal at nyt.

By d month end her bfp click.

u can start with regular supplements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 3:08am On Oct 12, 2016
phelgmatic:
Good evening mamas and papas. Please I want to find out if anyone is going through what I've been going through for some months now, if it's normal and if it isn't, what's the problem and is there a cure?

I see my period like clockwork every month 27th or 28th day. I bleed well for three days, a little on the fourth day and it stops either on the fifth or sixth day. But for some months now, after it stops on the 5th day, it starts again on the sixth. Not enough to fill a pad but it stains my pants and makes me irritable down there. From red blood it turns to dark brown. I spot like this till sometimes day 12 before it finally stops. And with it, I can't bd during ovulation. The last time we decided to ignore it and bd, my husband and I ended up with infection. It's day 9 today and I'm still spotting.

Please is this normal? Is anyone experiencing this or has experienced it and found a cure? Is it infection? Is it hormonal imbalance again? Why these hormones go just siddon they imbalance themselves na? Please if you know the answers to these questions, please answer me because I'm just tired of everything. It's October already, 2 months more to end this year. I can't even bd during my ovulation window which is day 7 to day 12 because of the secretions. Thanks in advance.

Congratulations to all the mamas who got their bfp. We will announce ours soon. Amen

you shld screen for infection by doing Endocervical swab mcs.
pple bd during full bleeding n no infection occurs. U may also decide to go with d antibiotic protocol posted here few pages back.

How did u ascertain your ovulation window?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rubyz: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2016
phelgmatic:
Good evening mamas and papas. Please I want to find out if anyone is going through what I've been going through for some months now, if it's normal and if it isn't, what's the problem and is there a cure?

I see my period like clockwork every month 27th or 28th day. I bleed well for three days, a little on the fourth day and it stops either on the fifth or sixth day. But for some months now, after it stops on the 5th day, it starts again on the sixth. Not enough to fill a pad but it stains my pants and makes me irritable down there. From red blood it turns to dark brown. I spot like this till sometimes day 12 before it finally stops. And with it, I can't bd during ovulation. The last time we decided to ignore it and bd, my husband and I ended up with infection. It's day 9 today and I'm still spotting.

Please is this normal? Is anyone experiencing this or has experienced it and found a cure? Is it infection? Is it hormonal imbalance again? Why these hormones go just siddon they imbalance themselves na? Please if you know the answers to these questions, please answer me because I'm just tired of everything. It's October already, 2 months more to end this year. I can't even bd during my ovulation window which is day 7 to day 12 because of the secretions. Thanks in advance.

Congratulations to all the mamas who got their bfp. We will announce ours soon. Amen

Good morning fruitful mamas, I hope everyone is doing well. I have been on peeping mode for a while now but this post brought me out. I am also experiencing similar issues.

my period used to be a regular 28days but has changed to between 26 and 33 days and only flows for 2 days (Infact I barely fill a pad on day 2). it stops and by day 4 I start spotting brownish blood until day 8. Please mamas help me out, I have done tests for infection but none seen. thanks

cc. Donatee, phlegmatic and other mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2016
DonaTee:

lol dooh. Try hitting on him thru out d day. Like making out while in d parlour or kitchen. In d end d effect accumulates.
if u can organise daytime bd.....e dey sama bfp more cos at least he's not feeling tired so his cells wont b tired too n trust me d thrust n romping is 2nd to none

I didn't type this. Na edible catering type am lipsrsealed
chai! Ur head is there sis.ur own sef pass edible catering....lol.around 1am yesterday na so person begin sniff my body.i com dey wonder wetin happen...hahahaha.na so me sef do shakara.he now said "flames(his pet name for me),im sorry na.twas work.oya let's make twins".lolzzz.i guess I was just blinded by the whole pressure. TTC on its own is really mentally exhausting and emotionally draining especially when those around you aren't doing anything to make u feel at ease and u r constantly walking on egg shells. even tho I'm a chlor-mel,i barely nag,but I found out it gets to me sometimes and I just lash out unnecessarily. all in all, I bless God and I stay through to his words that none shall be barren in the land,and never shall we cast our young ones.the word of God is complete and I have constantly found solace in it. our testimonies are just around the corner in jesus name! Amen!

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2016
Loisemm:

shocked

Say what?! Most men including my dh won't agree to baby dance everyday o for 5/6 days! Its not that easy for them since they do most of the 'work'.
cheesy
But we can help you beg him to do it once every other day. That is once in two days.
mztubsy's husband, na beg we dey beg o. Abeg try. No let our sister's ovulation waste, Oga sir cool
this rily got me cracking big time.no be TTC dey make person behave like this ni.abeg my sister leeme ooo.lolzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2016
orney:
lol, just like my hubby, wot me i always do is, i will tell him wen it is my fertile days, if that tin no gree stand, i go just sleep, na he him go kom put himself to mood later, wake me up and we do it
this is what I call the margaret thatcher syndrome grin you'd be like " Oga park well,when u r ready,come and collect" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2016
mztubsy:
chai! Ur head is there sis.ur own sef pass edible catering....lol.around 1am yesterday na so person begin sniff my body.i com dey wonder wetin happen...hahahaha.na so me sef do shakara.he now said "flames(his pet name for me),im sorry na.twas work.oya let's make twins".lolzzz.i guess I was just blinded by the whole pressure. TTC on its own is really mentally exhausting and emotionally draining especially when those around you aren't doing anything to make u feel at ease and u r constantly walking on egg shells. even tho I'm a chlor-mel,i barely nag,but I found out it gets to me sometimes and I just lash out unnecessarily. all in all, I bless God and I stay through to his words that none shall be barren in the land,and never shall we cast our young ones.the word of God is complete and I have constantly found solace in it. our testimonies are just around the corner in jesus name! Amen!

Amen!! See better moves. Somebory giv me spectacles! Flames lipsrsealed choi d name dey ......for mouth. Ride on dear
No allow pple steal ur shine. Jus face ur God.
ur miracle is Here. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2016
Rubyz:

Good morning fruitful mamas, I hope everyone is doing well. I have been on peeping mode for a while now but this post brought me out. I am also experiencing similar issues.

my period used to be a regular 28days but has changed to between 26 and 33 days and only flows for 2 days (Infact I barely fill a pad on day 2). it stops and by day 4 I start spotting brownish blood until day 8. Please mamas help me out, I have done tests for infection but none seen. thanks

had a similar issue devoid of d spotting. I took Evergreen woman throughout my cycles for 3cycles or so. It corrected it and gradually.
I also took ginger tea every morning n stop jus b4 O.
I did castor oil treatment with abdominal massage after af but b4 O.

meanwhile I did hormonal assay n everything was in normal range. I kept wondering y d change.
Exercise mildly too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rubyz: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Thanks a lot mama @ Donatee for the quick response. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
4realwoman i bam ooo,everybody I hail ooo.I dey baba God neck oo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
My sisters pls oo,I hear say painless HSG don show,abeg any address or information shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chijiuche: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dear Fruitful women,

I have been off for sometime..... just to recover.

After 7 weeks of giving my testimonies, i started spotting which graduated to bleeding...

Long and short story ...Had an evacuation.

Second miscarriage and coupled with the fact that EDD for the first miscarriage was supposed to be this week.

Please who knows what can cause failed pregnancy? Doctors are not saying what is making sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
beautiful day fruitful people

1 UNIT of the fertilsan m capsule is remaining [3months supply ie 3 boxes] is still available, pm/holla, if you need it

@chijiuche, were the docs monitoring your progesterone levels?. what of ur diet, hope no unripe pawpaw, dates, or too mcuh vit c? etc

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Thanks a lot, Loisemm and DonaTee. God bless you. DonaTee I get all the signs of ovulation from day 7 to day 12. As from day 13 my body returns back to normal and down there becomes completely dry but to be on the safe side, we still bd till day 18. Sometimes till day 21. The one and only time I got pregnant which ended in miscarriage, we bd on day 11. So we always try our best to bd on that day so whenever I ovulate, the sperm is waiting there but lately we don't because of the secretions. So tired of going for tests and taking supplements. Lord have mercy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chijiuche:

So sorry for your loss ma. may God give you double for your trouble in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
mztubsy:
fruitful mamas in the house good evening.hope you all had a stress-free day. I bless God for those that have received their BFP,n to those of us still in this journey of achieving ours,i say the wait is over!!!!(can I get a big AMEN!!!) even tho I've been on ghost mode,you all are in my thoughts. grin make una helep me beg DH ooo. he has refused to BD. my fertile window is from now till 16th.as I typed this now,i am sitting across him squeezing my face seriously.i have enticed and done all sorts,chairman no just look my side.i have twerked to rihanna's "work",given him a lap dance.he said"babes,are u on heat? please I'm tired.".abeg mamas,is this how this night will waste. after making edikaikong soup and semovita(his favourite) had my bath,sprayed my favourite Elizabeth Arden perfume,dolled up nicely just to do the do....*sobs*. there is God sha.i planned to BD everyday till 16th just to be on the safe side. God is watching my hubby in HD.im not finding this funny.hian!!!!
Mama y don't you try the SMEP(sperm meet egg Plan).....
doctors recommend for it Dh who get tired on the way..n the plan will run till CD 16...then give Dh Edikanikong soup, fruits n pap should be from Cd 1 to give him strength... hold on n it shall end in praise....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rubyz:

this was the same reason why my doctor prescribed m2tone for me. Am on metrofim tablet too so as to rule out pcos.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deogratia(f): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
@chijiuche may God embarrass you with triplets in Jesus name Amen.
My pple God is wonderful na so my sis in-law told me that one woman, a sister to her colleague give birth to triplet, after been on Bc for years she did not even know she is preg ooo till six months cos she on bc and doesnt mensurate often. Before she could know it has been far six months, she come give birth last week with three bouncing boys.

Do you know what i exclaimed to her "make una see God ooo is this not partial, we are thousands and hundreds calling him" but i jst remember that he does what he wish. To show His Omniscience Power, since the science said you cannot conceive with bc, He proved them wrong. I pray that he will embarrass us soon and prove all the Doctors report about our conception wrong one day in Jesus name Amen.

#powerofbarrennesswillneverovercomeus#

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chijiuche:
Dear Fruitful women,

I have been off for sometime..... just to recover.

After 7 weeks of giving my testimonies, i started spotting which graduated to bleeding...

Long and short story ...Had an evacuation.

Second miscarriage and coupled with the fact that EDD for the first miscarriage was supposed to be this week.

Please who knows what can cause failed pregnancy? Doctors are not saying what is making sense to me.

Many drs r not proactive wen it comes to miscarriages, threatened miscarriage or even 1 prior history.
Dat is very bad.
Never The less some prescribe hormonal support cos most times dey don't monitor d hormones.

Common cause of 1st trimester loss are chtomosomal abnormalities, luteal phase defect wich is where low progesterone comes in.
when next u get a bfp start cyclogest pessary immediately. Buy frm a reputable source. It shld b refrigerated b4 buyin n after buying to sustain the potency.
Progesterone cannot be excess. So no need to test b4 commencing it.

also kip away frm Bd from 2ww n in d 1st few weeks after bfp.

Avoid hot foods n bathe n fruits dat can cause uterine contraction like pineapple n pawapaw or high acidic fruits like citrus.

Sttict bed rest n adequate hydration.

Msy God console you n restore that which u lost.Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nikylux(f): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=adejuve post=50139483]My sisters pls oo,I hear say painless HSG don show,abeg any address or information shocked[h/quote]

Try Mecure, Lekki.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nikylux(f): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
frankdoho:
welcome mother of children, may ur stay be short n fruitful.... For hydrosalpinx,mamas here use Gynapharm and herbal Tapoons,Castor oil packs and they have success... wish u a successful procedure.... baby dust to u....

Thanks so much. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=nikylux post=50145060][/quote] thanks love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Good evening beautiful mamas of great Nations

Biko I have a very serious issue that has been disturbing me for almost three weeks now. Before my period (9 days to) Have started having pains in my breasts, after the period the pain continues up-to this time am writing this. I did a pt test and it was negative, I went to see my doctor yesterday but He didn't conduct any test but just gave me pain reliever only and ask me to come if I see my period or next month if I don't see it.
Is there anyone with similar experience?

Note
I lost my tubes to ectopic pregnancies. There are no lumps in my breasts when examine And the pain makes me feel like am feverish @ times. Please help me to all the sabi mamas and the medical personnel in the house.

Congrats to all the bellyful momas and baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chijiuche darling, Pele. So painful to lose not just one but two pregnancies.
Be strong. You will take in again and deliver healthy children by His grace.

Is your blood type O- or so? That one that requires a certain injection after the very first pregnancy. Whether it ends in miscarriage or not, those with that blood group must take that injection if not, subsequent pregnancies end same way. Preggy thread discussed it in detail some months back.
It is well. Rest well, dear.

Our thread has another in-house prof now o in the person of Donatee cheesy
God bless you for helping out so well, mama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hermosa(f): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
@chijiuche may God embarrass you with triplets in Jesus name Amen.
My pple God is wonderful na so my sis in-law told me that one woman, a sister to her colleague give birth to triplet, after been on Bc for years she did not even know she is preg ooo till six months cos she on bc and doesnt mensurate often. Before she could know it has been far six months, she come give birth last week with three bouncing boys.

Do you know what i exclaimed to her "make una see God ooo is this not partial, we are thousands and hundreds calling him" but i jst remember that he does what he wish. To show His Omniscience Power, since the science said you cannot conceive with bc, He proved them wrong. I pray that he will embarrass us soon and prove all the Doctors report about our conception wrong one day in Jesus name Amen.

#powerofbarrennesswillneverovercomeus#

thank God for her.
just saw this article about a chart that can predict if you're having a boy or girl years before you even conceive. http://mumsiehub.com/3109-2/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
purity22:
Good evening beautiful mamas of great Nations

Biko I have a very serious issue that has been disturbing me for almost three weeks now. Before my period (9 days to) Have started having pains in my breasts, after the period the pain continues up-to this time am writing this. I did a pt test and it was negative, I went to see my doctor yesterday but He didn't conduct any test but just gave me pain reliever only and ask me to come if I see my period or next month if I don't see it.
Is there anyone with similar experience?

Note
I lost my tubes to ectopic pregnancies. There are no lumps in my breasts when examine And the pain makes me feel like am feverish @ times. Please help me to all the sabi mamas and the medical personnel in the house.

Congrats to all the bellyful momas and baby dust to all

Someone should please answer me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:30am On Oct 13, 2016
purity22:

Someone should please answer me

Hello Purity22. I've not had such experience and don't have any answer for you. Others that may have experienced it or have knowledge about it will answer you once they come online. Sorry about your tubes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 4:11am On Oct 13, 2016
DonaTee:

Its mainly used for balancing hormones. If ur period is not irregular u dont need it cos it msy disorganise it.
Don't fix it if it's not broken

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 13, 2016
Good morning, everyone.To all that has been keeping this thread alive,well done.May God answer our prayers.Wishing everyone a lovely day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2016
mumigrace:

Hello Purity22. I've not had such experience and don't have any answer for you. Others that may have experienced it or have knowledge about it will answer you once they come online. Sorry about your tubes.

OK dear, thanks and God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.