Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,152 members, 7,864,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5449164 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2016
Fruifulmoda:
@donatee, I did HSG, it state dat my left tube is block but the right one is ok. But my doctor said dey will flushing my left tube but I don't knw how possible it is. After etopic pregnant is it possible?

Which tube did u av d ectopic?
If d right tube is okay u can conceive wit it.
ders nothing wrong in flushing cos it may open dlleft tube is its mild blockage
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2016
Rubyz:

Solid tissue mass 26mm, 21mm
intramural in the anterior was the fibroid seen.

thank you for the quick response, God bless you

its small n d location won't intefer with conception. Tackle the adhesion.
Reduce processed sugars n carbs. Exercise.
Do d other stuff I posted
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sugah, you are blessed
I wanted to appreciate you here as well
Appreciating you silently is not enough

I got the items and she even had to purchase me pardlodel.

Am most grateful
Thank you so much mama

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rubyz: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thanks a lot Donatee and miraclebaby, am relieved now.

will try the things you mentioned. Have a blessed weekend

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ToyosiR(f): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Loisemm:

Starting from mild to strong drugs...You have Pregnacare conception, Ovacare, Ovaboost, Clomid, Letrozole etc.
You can browse about them. For the last two, follow your doctor's prescription or an experienced person's dosage advice. They are not drugs to be taken anyhow but they work for many (not all) women.

Thank you very much ma. I really appreciate. I will read up about them as said.

Loisemm:

Starting from mild to strong drugs...You have Pregnacare conception, Ovacare, Ovaboost, Clomid, Letrozole etc.
You can browse about them. For the last two, follow your doctor's prescription or an experienced person's dosage advice. They are not drugs to be taken anyhow but they work for many (not all) women.

Madam Donatee, weldone ooo. Thank you very much. Quite a long time. Seeing the name, makes me remember you from the pregancy thread over 2 years ago.

Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hello mamas.
Just peeping out of my MIA mode to say 'hello from the other side'
So, for mamas like me who are finding it difficult to get pharmacies that sell letr.ozole/fem.ara, or are being discouraged by the high price, you can try tam.oxifen. It is also in the same class of drug with letr.ozole. its also used for ovu. Induction, without the unpleasant side effect of cl.o.mi.d. its cheaper and more common/accessible. I am also trying it this cycle, hoping for the best of news this cycle. I bought a card of 10 tabs (20mg) for #400.
You can check out this page
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3205537/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
mamakendra:
Hello mamas.
So, for mamas like me who are finding it difficult to get pharmacies that sell letr.ozole/fem.ara, or are being discouraged by the high price, you can try tam.oxifen. It is also in the same class of drug with letr.ozole. its also used for ovu. Induction, without the unpleasant side effect of cl.o.mi.d. its cheaper and more common/accessible. I am also trying it this cycle, hoping for the best of news this cycle. I bought a card of 10 tabs (20mg) for #400.

Mama, abeg what's the price of letrozole?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
Good evening mama, pls can medicine from the hospital cure moderate growth of moderate aureus completely
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
mamakendra:
Hello mamas.

I read thru higher chances of ovulation for women with clomid failure, higher pregnancy rate, no endometrial thinning, no cm interruption.

Thank you Ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
curvilicious:

Mama, abeg what's the price of letrozole?
I read on this thread that some mamas bought it for 5000 and another mama for 1,800. Guess its different brand names
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
mamakendra:

I read on this thread that some mamas bought it for 5000 and another mama for 1,800. Guess its different brand names

Issorait
Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
DonaTee:

Asides d drugs n supplements moderate exercise, less carbs especially processed carbs, avoid or reduce to minimum products with phytoestrogen like soy n foods cooked in plastic or nylon.
U shld also do regular detox.
eat more of white meat n fish than red meat

Please, don't be offended what about for high progesterone?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:43am On Nov 06, 2016
curvilicious:

Am most grateful
Thank you so much mama
Uwc.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2016
heard good stuff about acupuncture aiding implantation/conception.during the 2ww
anybody knows a good place in abuja and or asaba
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2016
curvilicious:

Please, don't be offended what about for high progesterone?

I read it somewhere that duaphaston tablet, cyclogest, primolut injection can help too. Depending on the most available one u can lay ur hand. Don't worry, other sabi mamas ll torchlight the matter soon for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Easyasabc123: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Hello mamas in the house,may our prayers be answered soonest.pls I've been ttc for up to a year now,I went to a gynea who said I will av to go tru the following:
Pelvic scan
Hvs
Urinalysis
Endocervical swab
Hormonal profile.

Below are the test results. Though he prescribed some medications which am taking. Pls what are my chances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Easyasabc123: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2016
The pelvic result

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Easyasabc123: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2016
The hormonal profile rsult

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Easyasabc123: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2016
Finally

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favdomintent: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Happy sunday fruitfull mamas.....

I want to appreciate sugaah for her generosity towards me and everyone she was able to reach...God will indeed bless you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oh God our help in ages past
Our hope for years to come
Our shelter from the stormy blast
And our eternal hope

Our Father, do not let our hopes for this year come to nought. Let many many of us still get our bfps before 2016 ends. Our testimonies we will not hide. We will return all glory to You, Lord. Way maker, let the things, products, drugs, therapies, strategies, hospitals, clinics, gynecologists, doctors etc we are using, lead us to our desired results in Jesus name.

Let pregnancy thread mamas officially welcome us into our teams. Let our family and friends rejoice with us. Let your word of 'Go into the world and multiply' be our portion. Amen and Amen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Loisemm:
Oh God our help in ages past
Our hope for years to come
Our shelter from the stormy blast
And our eternal hope

Our Father, do not let our hopes for this year come to nought. Let many many of us still get our bfps before 2016 ends. Our testimonies we will not hide. We will return all glory to You, Lord. Way maker, let the things, products, drugs, therapies, strategies, hospitals, clinics, gynecologists, doctors etc we are using, lead us to our desired results in Jesus name.

Let pregnancy thread mamas officially welcome us into our teams. Let our family and friends rejoice with us. Let your word of 'Go into the world and multiply' be our portion. Amen and Amen.
Amen ooo...am 4days to AF and am still having cm, in fact very plenty cm. I pray its a good sign.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
I don't know how we will do it but I suggest we intensify our thread prayers as this year comes to an end pls. Maybe we can also have a special day that mama's will pray here like they do on preggy thread (prayer monday) & Newborn thread (don't know their exact day).

I say this so that no week goes by without prayers saturating this thread. We still have two months in this year. Many good and mighty things can and will still happen.
Cc: prayoo @ 4realwoman and others.

This afternoon, something funny happened. I was discussing with Dh about our expected bfp. Suddenly, I started crying!
He got alarmed...and started troubling me to say what was wrong. I was embarrassed to say again that na children matter dey make me cry. Na so I tell am, 'Pls leave me... Can't somebody cry again?! angry
Dh started laughing. I myself started laughing too. Ttc! So it's now normal to start crying. Smh. Lolz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hello sweetpeas,how was service everyone? I had a wonderful time in the presence of God today. It was another level of rhema for me. The theme for this month is DIVINE VISITATION.As the mimisteration was going on,i was just thing of you guys(my wonderful E- Fam).i was claiming all the prophecies for every woman in this thread....lemme just share some few nuggets with you......when God visits you,your PRAYERS are ANSWERED.When God visits you PROPHECIES and PROMISES are FULFILLED. When the Lord visits you, ASSURANCE is GUARANTEED. When God visits you,NATURAL LAWS become SUSPENDED(abeg,who send wetin doctor report dey yarn....) and the SUPERNATURAL LAWS take over immediately. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.!!!!!( can I get a big amen!!!!). Challenge God for your sake. Begin to operate in an unnatural way. Recognise that you have a big God who can do even the impossible. Joshua recognised God magnificence,he made use of it by asking for the impossible (jos10:12,he ask that the sun and moon should stand still and God won the battle for the israelites). When God visited job all was restored back to him. In this month of visitation, the Lord shall visit every one of us. We are fruitful and not barren. The Lord told king David,he said pursue,overtake and recover. In this month we recover everything that we have lost to the enemy.we are untouchable, unseeable and untouchable for the enemy. GO AND MANIFEST!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Please how effective is Forever Living Product (fibrofits or is there any other tested and trusted product? I have small fibroids according to the tvs (1.3cm to 1.7cm) . Please don't ignore. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
shocked
Loisemm:
I don't know how we will do it but I suggest we intensify our thread prayers as this year comes to an end pls. Maybe we can also have a special day that mama's will pray here like they do on preggy thread (prayer monday) & Newborn thread (don't know their exact day).

I say this so that no week goes by without prayers saturating this thread. We still have two months in this year. Many good and mighty things can and will still happen.
Cc: prayoo @ 4realwoman and others.

This afternoon, something funny happened. I was discussing with Dh about our expected bfp. Suddenly, I started crying!
He got alarmed...and started troubling me to say what was wrong. I was embarrassed to say again that na children matter dey make me cry. Na so I tell am, 'Pls leave me... Can't somebody cry again?! angry
Dh started laughing. I myself started laughing too. Ttc! So it's now normal to start crying. Smh. Lolz
this got me cracked up! Lwkmd.lolzzz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
chypoo86500:
Please how effective is Forever Living Product (fibrofits or is there any other tested and trusted product? I have small fibroids according to the tvs (1.3cm to 1.7cm) . Please don't ignore. Thanks

Don't kw about the forever product for fibroid. What I will say is that since it is still small, you can use ACV and lemon cos all what I have tried is not giving me the result that I want and most of them will say 3months treating all nah boo-bo. Means of making you spend money all in the name of trying natural. Sabi mamas will come and answer you soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Loisemm, u don kill me o. which one be "can't somebody cry again". u Berra don't cry again o. wipe ur tears. u are already there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
@miraclebaby thanks for checking up on me I'm doing well dear. I trust you and mr miraclebaby are good too? Its been quite a while I checked in here. I decided to rest a bit from this struggle called ttc and I must confess I got my sanity back......still trusting God for my miracle babies though. I believe it will happen when it's God's perfect time.

Congrats to all the mamas that got their bfps, healthy and happy bumping. I couldn't read back so I started from the last 3 pages
thanks @sugah for your benevolence towards these mamas, God replenish you and bless your lo(I'm sure you must have put to bed)

Happy Sunday all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
i feel so sad, AF is about to rear her ugly head...so angry!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Easyasabc123:
The pelvic result
From my own small understanding you have fibroid

Fibroid is seen measuring
Interior subserous is located outside the outer surface of the uterus measuring (28×28)mm in size
Posterior intamural are fibroids that are located in the middle of the uterine wall and they make uterus bigger and it measuring (30×29) same goes for the remains 2 and he didn't state if all the 4 fibroid that is seen are on one side ( Left or right)
Pouch of Douglas free indicate that you don't have infection.
IMPRESSION:
acyesis. Means (1) Absence of pregnancy. (2) Female infertility.
Uterine fibroid: Means fibroid.
Sebi mamas will add more where I make mistake grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: leadborn and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.