Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411038 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 6:43am On Nov 16, 2016
Pweetymi , if I read correctly that's a man shocked
BellQ what happen that he will inserts his finger to your vjay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by callola: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2016
prettmum:

My dear, abeg begin they kpekus na ovulation oooo and na so it do me the month I took in, i was peeing and feel orgams and i was thinking i don get diabetics but at last it ended in praise.... Always remember to cement it with prayers...,
. I agree with you, cos it happen to me. I do notice it around cd9 it comes with discharge
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine83: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2016
@Fruitfulvine83 , #birthday mates #June babies. Take care dearie.

Thanks u too. By the special Grace of God, we are gonna celebrate our next year birthday waddling with our big bumps.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2016
#Prayer Wednesday

*Singing
We come before you today
And there's just one thing that we've come to say
Thank You Lord...I just wanna thank You Lord

For all the things that You've done
You took our darkness and gave us your light
Thank You Lord... We just wanna thank You Lord

*Prayer
Lord You are good and your mercies endureth forever. Thank You for helping us to see another brand new day. Thank You for grace and favour all round. Thank You for we have not heard bad news from our families and friends and we will not hear. Thank You for they have not heard bad news from us and they will not hear. Thank You for those of us that have one or two children already and are trying for another. Thank You for those of us trying to conceive our first. We know all things work together for the good of those that love you.

Precious Father, we thank You for hastening to answer our petitions. We pull down every stronghold withholding answers to our prayers for children. Baba, when these children enter, they will stay with us. We shall not miscarry or lose them. Those who have miscarried before, Lord, will receive special grace to carry to term going forward by your grace. Lord, we acknowledge we can't do nothing without you. Therefore, please crown our efforts with your success. Through Jesus Christ we pray... Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Hypraise:
Happy wedding anniversary orney and loisemm. Hope you both enjoyed your day with dhs. Have a most blessed year
Amen, thank you very much ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2016
Curvilicious , I have no experience about recurring ringworm.

Mztubsy I know that feeling. Sometimes I feel like going into peeping mode or taking a break totally from TTC. I do it once in a while too. But I pray God gives me strength to come in and even if it's only prayers, I pray and go. Ayeyimaame 's style has encouraged me. This Ghana mama used to come in to mostly pray and post short sermons/prayer points from her pastor to encourage mamas. Sometimes, she will congratulate or chip in what she knows to solve an issue. But we knew her for prayers. Some of us started calling her assistant prayo. She got her bfp in less than 6 months. I pray God shows us the same mercy as we call on Him regularly.

BELLOQ it is well. That's one of the reasons I fear invasive tests. I imagine a man putting his hand or an instrument into my vjay looking for what I don't know and I just pray to God to answer me speedily so I won't need such. Na checking cervix in pregnancy I prefer.

flawlesskayc welcome dear. We are always advised to treat infection with our partners to prevent back n forth re-infection. Ur case may be different sha. U can start with pregnacare conception vitamins. And plenty of good nutrition and well timed love - making (esp during your ovulation days). You can use OPKs or checking your cervical mucus etc to confirm ovulation.

Modified - Ayeyimaame got her bfp within 3 months after almost two years of waiting. Mama, how bumping? Take care. You are an inspiration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2016
mztubsy:
hello house. just checking on y'all. you know that feeling when you come daily to the thread but have nothing to write simply because you are just not in the mood to write,that's how I feel. I feel veryyyyy off! it is well tho. may God almighty visit us all soonest.amen.

I$ feel same way,couple wit$ $my fone's $problem $it's not easy I must say,$but God dey,dats my hope
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2016
mamaTB:

I can't remember the exact antibiotics that eventually worked cos it kept reoccurring , i remember the dr just telling me I have UTI , I didn't see the result , she gave me nitrofurantoin but it didn't stop so I self medicated with what a pharmacist recommended but it didn't stop. I know i also tried ciprofloxacin as well.
First get the test done, so the exact bacteria is ascertained, not all antibiotics work, the antibiotics that is the most sensitive will be recommended in the test result. Cos if u don't treat with the right antibiotics and complete the dosage it will keep recurring.
I forgot to add that another reason for reoccurrence is not abstaining, u and dh should both be on the antibiotics and abstain from kpekus.
its urine analysis I need to do right?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2016
HOLY SPIRIT FILL THIS ROOM,
SHEKINAH GLORY,SWEET PERFUME.
WE NEED YOUR PRESENCE,WE NEED YOU.
HOLY SPIRIT FILL THIS ROOM. REPEAT

WE NEED YOUR PRESENCE, WE NEED YOU

SO HOLY SPIRIT FILL,FILL THIS ROOM.
HOLY SPIRIT FILL THIS ROOM.
COME,COME HOLY SPIRIT COME
AND ABIDE WITHIN US REST UPON US,
COME HOLY SPIRIT COME, COME HOLY SPIRIT COME.....

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2016
Dear Holyspirit, we need you,
Come sweet spirit we pray,
Come in your strength and your power,
Come in your own special way.

Daddy, I call you Daddy because i have a personal relationship with you.
Your word says that you will not give the children's bread to the dogs.
Daddy, do something fresh and new in our lives.

Let your fire from heaven fall,
We are waiting and expecting.

Father, we are fruitful.
Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let your word be made flesh.
Let the signs and wonders of the ELEVENTH hour begin to happen.
2016, will not swallow our miracles.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2016
You are great, yes You are holy one
Walked upon the sea, rise the dead
Reign in majesty mighty God
Everything written about You is great

You are great
You are great.

Father in heaven we come before you this hour to worship and thank you for what you have done here and still doing and we ask that in any area that we have sinned or come short of your glory daddy pls have mercy Lord.
I pray that this year 2016 will not pass us by without getting out blessings in Jesus name, Amen.
As many that will get their blessings this month and the months to come shall all carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name, Amen.
I cancel every spirit of fear and doubts in our lives in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray and ask that this remaining year 2016 we all will have reason testify of your goodness in our life in Jesus name, Amen.
Take all the glory for you are the Lord that never changes
You are the one that knows our names even before we were formed in our mother's womb and for that you remainat the same.
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers on Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
mummykyrti:
good morning lovely mothers of great nations.. I want to ask for input, after my period, I started feeling sometin like sore by the corner of my vagina, so I started garlic insertion. then yesterday evening I started having the urge to wee like every 5minutes and when I do I feel like am abt to have an orgasm, that feeling u get when u hold urine too long..sabi mamas please what could it be?
cc:
blossomedcherry
My dear, if you are taking much water, don't worry you will feel better. I heard taking much water that you pee a lot is good cuz it aids to flush out unwanted bacteria. like prettmum said, go and be doing the needful,n it could be ovulation. You wrote about sore in your private part, please is it gone now?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twinmummy2: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
HWA @ Loisemm and orney i wish you all God'favour and blessing in your family.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
pweetymii:
@BELLOQ,sabi maamas will answer you wen they come online.I am interested in the part of the doctor inserting a finger in your v.jay.First of all,what did he/she say he was looking for(in pregnant women they do membrane sweep or check for dilation length)?is the doctor a male or female?were there other health practitioners in the room with the two of u?
Pls,don't be offended about my questions.I have visited hospitals during the course of ttc but no doctor has ever asked me to take of my clothes and then insert finger in my v.jay...for kwat na?abeg,let's ask questions even though we are ttcing,we are not at the mercy of doctors oh cos some of them tend to go overboard.
@pweetimii i dnt know, he asked if am pregnant before pressing my abodmen and then d insertion.it was in his office and two other doctors were around though he covered the area.He was a man and it was also in a private clinic.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Pweetymi , if I read correctly that's a man shocked
BellQ what happen that he will inserts his finger to your vjay
@Omoyeni3601 i cant understand y he did that i was thinking that it was doctor's procedure and thats y i ran back here to tell you guys
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Don't allow any doctor do that to you hun...except t check for dilation during labor. Your doctor could hav just done a vaginal ultrasound if he wante to check for pregnancy. Petty doctors everywhere!
BELLOQ:

@Omoyeni3601 i cant understand y he did that i was thinking that it was doctor's procedure and thats y i ran back here to tell you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by somuadee: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
hello my wonderful people. been an old member but had to change my id
TTC has been a very trying period for me. emotionally. maritally and financially. Dh left me few months back for another women. Its not been easy but God is faithful.
Pls don't pity me because l know all things work together for God. Am a divine project in God's hand.
please sweet darlings.
I am having receding hairline. ie. my front hair has been chopped off. its not because of tight hair style cos l cut the hair to low cut when l first noticed it thinking it will grow back. Have not done any breading since then.

Was told by a doctor that its because of hormonal imbalance. Hmmmm.
Is there anyone treating or have treated hormonal imbalance. pls what drug did u use that worked. am in my late 30's.. pls l need a drug that is not too expensive cos yours sincerely is surviving by God's grace.. its well.
why does she need drug when there is no more dh. heard the hair will grow back and all the things associated with hormonal imbalance will normalize. Did l forget to say l have overian cyst.

abeg Sabi mama's make Una answer me. attached is how the hair looks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hello sabi mamas,pls what am about to ask is a little off the subject matter.pls has anyone ever heard of the herbal drug called DR Quick for low sperm count and azospermia and if it has worked for anyone.DH has issues wit his counts.pls help a sister
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hello everyone I don't know how to say this but I need make una chook mouth for this matter.for d past 5 days my inside vagay Jay has been doing somehow like say I just do meanwhile I no do anything and since Monday I've been pooing loose stools and slight back pain.im on cd26
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hello Everyone;
Am new here and also have been ttcing for 3yrs plus now. Have been delaying joining this trend for awhile now cos l have been really prayerful, hopeful & also bding seriously but all to no avail. It's been one hectic painful journey that could cost ones marriage if one is not prayerful &patient. 2 cut d long story short; I have conducted series of test this ur including HSG, ultrascans, transvaginals, blood, infection and others I can't remember. Hubby also has done SA and all d tests came out ok except once they detected dermis cysts and l had a bilateral laparoscopy. Been on metformin & clomid b4 but had 2 discontinue e cos I don't like d after feeling and am scared of ovarian hyperstimulation. Am really tempted to start Iui/ivf but am not really financially buoyant. I have read this trend from its days of Arlington, Aigboma,Seanbell,Camry, genbuhari ,udoka , Safe.........etc and I have learnt one thing- every cycle should be accompanied with something new/different & that could be d key 2 d bfp. So plz welcome me & l believe our God will change our stories 4 Good.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
A warm welcome to new mamas and former members @ Adiahaakwaibom1 and somuadee. May grace shine upon us all.

In case anyone is interested, the herbal medicine my neighbor bought for worm is Awori powder (Antibiotic). I have removed his number like I said cos I no be marketer.
cc : Curvilicious

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Welcome to the group mama. We all have our ttc struggles, God will comfo us all soon. Sure every cycle should have something new or something done differently, I'm ready to share mine with u, but u have to take one at a time. And to do that, I suggest we have a whatsapp group (others ttc could join as well). Where we all share ideas and help each other in areas w know better. If God can bless me with with child, then He's capable of blessing anyone.
Adiahaakwaibom1:
Hello Everyone;
Am new here and also have been ttcing for 3yrs plus now. Have been delaying joining this trend for awhile now cos l have been really prayerful, hopeful & also bding seriously but all to no avail. It's been one hectic painful journey that could cost ones marriage if one is not prayerful &patient. 2 cut d long story short; I have conducted series of test this ur including HSG, ultrascans, transvaginals, blood, infection and others I can't remember. Hubby also has done SA and all d tests came out ok except once they detected dermis cysts and l had a bilateral laparoscopy. Been on metformin & clomid b4 but had 2 discontinue e cos I don't like d after feeling and am scared of ovarian hyperstimulation. Am really tempted to start Iui/ivf but am not really financially buoyant. I have read this trend from its days of Arlington, Camry, genbuhari ,udoka etc and I have learnt one thing- every cycle should be accompanied with something new/different & that could be d key 2 d bfp. So plz welcome me & l believe our God will change our stories 4 Good.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hi mamas, hope everyone had a nice day? Well, I just taught I should open a whatsapp group for the ttc ladies here? Doesn't matter the age or diagnosis, most important thing is for us to lean on each other. Share our knowledge, our joy, sadness...rant when we want to and not be judged. But most importantly, we'll all be there for each other. What do u ladies think?
Quick info about me:hubby 40yrs, me 28yrs, diagnosed with mild pcos, on metformin 1500mg, have a 15month old DD. Ttc baby #2.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hello mamas in the house, I have been a silent reader for a while but decided to join today finally!!!....so amazing to know there is a great support team/group out here and that people are willing to share a lot of personal info in these days where everyone is hoarding info. Only been married for 3 months and believing God for very soon.....Dr says fibroid (5cm but says it won't disturb conception)...I know God dey......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Welcome to all d new mamas in the house. Surely the Lord will grant us our hrts desires in no distant time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
pls add my number to the watsup group
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
somuadee:
hello my wonderful people. been an old member but had to change my id
TTC has been a very trying period for me. emotionally. maritally and financially. Dh left me few months back for another women. Its not been easy but God is faithful.
Pls don't pity me because l know all things work together for God. Am a divine project in God's hand.
please sweet darlings.
I am having receding hairline. ie. my front hair has been chopped off. its not because of tight hair style cos l cut the hair to low cut when l first noticed it thinking it will grow back. Have not done any breading since then.

Was told by a doctor that its because of hormonal imbalance. Hmmmm.
Is there anyone treating or have treated hormonal imbalance. pls what drug did u use that worked. am in my late 30's.. pls l need a drug that is not too expensive cos yours sincerely is surviving by God's grace.. its well.
why does she need drug when there is no more dh. heard the hair will grow back and all the things associated with hormonal imbalance will normalize. Did l forget to say l have overian cyst.

abeg Sabi mama's make Una answer me. attached is how the hair looks.
It's well with you dear. God will surely cause you to smile again.
In my opinion I don't think it's hormonal imbalance, I think it's the nature of your hair. some ladies are blessed with full,long thick hair regardless of braiding or pulling the hairline just like me while unfortunately some are not. I believe you don't need drugs but rather good hair products and maintaining a healthy diet.

My sister only experienced receding hairline during her 2nd pregnancy , then after child birth her hairline grew back; so I can say in her case it's pregnancy hormones cos she never had it before pregnancy.

From your pic ur hair is not naturally full I understand d struggle cos I have a friend who's experiencing same. There are variety of hair products that can help but I know u have to avoid fixing as well, cos u still have to weave ur hair before fixing. Just let ur hair breath and get good wigs instead. My friend uses castor oil for her receding hairline and she avoids any pulling or pressure on her hairline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Welcome newbies, may ur stay b short.
@Stephaniecoa, there's an existing WhatsApp group, but I can't remember d admin of the group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Thehomemaker:
Hello mamas in the house, I have been a silent reader for a while but decided to join today finally!!!....so amazing to know there is a great support team/group out here and that people are willing to share a lot of personal info in these days where everyone is hoarding info. Only been married for 3 months and believing God for very soon.....Dr says fibroid (5cm but says it won't disturb conception)...I know God dey......
Welcome to the group. May your stay be very short and fruitful. You can conceive with a fibroids, but it depends largely on its position. That is, is it within the uterus or outside of the uterus walls?
Pls get a second opinion, so that if there is a need for you to do a mymectomy, you can start the early.
chumz11:
Hello everyone I don't know how to say this but I need make una chook mouth for this matter.for d past 5 days my inside vagay Jay has been doing somehow like say I just do meanwhile I no do anything and since Monday I've been pooing loose stools and slight back pain.im on cd26
You can run a HVS to eliminate the possibility of an infection, especially if it itches. Secondly, you might be preggy (that's the one I want to hear)
caon:
Hello sabi mamas,pls what am about to ask is a little off the subject matter.pls has anyone ever heard of the herbal drug called DR Quick for low sperm count and azospermia and if it has worked for anyone.DH has issues wit his counts.pls help a sister
Never heard of the drug, nor used it. Other sabi mamas go chok mouth.
Its well. Keep hope alive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SYLVESTER777: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
I have been reading this thread and understand the trauma people go thru TTC.Pls check this write up:http://34.gs/zu0w[][/http://34.gs/zu0w
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Oh ok. Still not bad if we have another tho.
mamaTB:
Welcome newbies, may ur stay b short.
@Stephaniecoa, there's an existing WhatsApp group, but I can't remember d admin of the group.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.