Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411412 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol@Orney...yeah,i had same experience with my gynae too.He tried to explain that wen the nipple is stimulated there will be discharge,all the prolactin test i have done has always come out normal,but,u know,the mind will not be at rest..
@mama Amhappy,congratulations and thank God for you.I know you will say God did it but,i especially before my sisters wud come would want to know what you did differently in the last three months prior to your bfp.No information is too small.Thank you ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
One thing I have adopted on this journey is to pray for members of this thread and other TTC women that i know.
I have seen all those around me getting pregnant and i believe that very soon we shall be having more testimonies
from this group too. I got two verses during the week that I have decided to add to the ones i pray with and i hope it
blesses someone here too.

JOB 42:10 And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.

JOB 5:25 Thou shalt know also that thy seed shall be great, and thine offspring as the grass of the earth.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=pweetymii post=51329013]Lol@Orney...yeah,i had same experience with my gynae too.He tried to explain that wen the nipple is stimulated there will be discharge,all the prolactin test i have done has always come out normal,but,u know,the mind will not be at rest..
Abi, lemme put my mind off it for now jare, will do test nextwik if i get to where dia is a lab, thanks ma... Baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lord we come before thee now, at thy feet we humbly bow, O do not our suit disdain, shall we seek thee Lord in vain?

Lord on Thee our souls depend, in compassion now descend, fill our hearts with thy rich grace, turn our lips to sing thy praise.

In thine own appointed way, now we seek Thee here we stay, Lord we know not how to go, till a blessing thou bestow.

Grant that all may seek and find, thee a God supremely kind, heal the sick, the captive free, let us all rejoice in thee.

"Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb"Luke 1: 42

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
lastguy:
Who knows a good gynecologist in ibadan ? Thanks
Go to Manna Medical Center, beside Loyola school, gate. He is a good Dr.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lastguy: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dadsonval:

Go to Manna Medical Center, beside Loyola school, gate. He is a good Dr.

Thank you so much. You idea on the days he do attend to people?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Thank God for this beautiful testimony, she is so pretty, may God continue to bless and keep you all. Thanks for remembering us today, God bless you...

Amhappy:
There shall be no barren says the Lord. May the word of God be complete in the life of all ttc women. I was a member of this thread and God promoted me from here to pregnancy thread and then newborn thread. You will also be promoted in Jesus name,Amen. Keep believing,don't give up. Baby dust.
I had two miscarriages,high prolactin,asherman syndrome,fibroid,low sperm count and motility but it didn't stop God. There's hope.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olugbenga8600: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Vitaccino Imperia Elita Slimming Coffee is 100% natural coffee made from African – Ethiopian coffee MoyoJava and natural slimming extracts Hunger-obliviongrass, Griffonia Simplicifolia and immature orange. Vitaccino coffee will help you to loose weight safely, quickly and very effectively. Average weight loss is 2-3 kgs per week, guaranteed!

Main attributes of Vitaccino Imperia Elita slimming coffee:

– 100% natural composition
– No side effects
– Increases feeling of satiety and suppresses appetite
– Helps with body detox and digestive tract treatment
– Weight loss of 2-3 kgs per week

Ingredients: Hunger-obliviongrass, Griffonia simplicifolia, immature orange extract, instant African coffee MoyoJava, sugar, maltose, laktose, fructose.

Packaging: 15 sachets (10 g) of instant coffee in paper box

Use and dosage: 1 sachet disolve in 150 ml of hot water and drink in the morning before or after breakfast. Maximum daily dose is 1 sachet.

Contradictions: Unappropriate for children, pregnant women, nursing mothers, people with heart or kidney disease.

Storage: store at the dry place, do not expose to the direct sun light

Shelf life: 36 months

Retail Price: NGN 9,000
Wholesale Price: Negotiable from 10 packs and above

WhatsApp/Telegram: 0 8032528089

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Good day mama's, please who is going to Canaan land for Shiloh this December, I have never been there for Shiloh, but been to their services several times, the time coincided with my leave (Shiloh), so I want to use the opportunity to go dance and bless my father for a great 2016 because I KNOW He who is faithful has ALREADY done it, it just remains make e show face...

Any other mama that might be going, please holla, we can meet there... I know we too will carry our Samuels.

@orney, try and see your gyno, he has already seen enuf boobs lol... it is well my sister, nothing to fear, God is in control, to all the mama's i salute oh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hello @Stephyberry.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
lastguy:

Thank you so much. You idea on the days he do attend to people?
u're welcome. He is d CMD, he is always there from Mon till sat by 11am, d card fee is 5k, just go there and let me know how far.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
FruitfulRay:
Good day mama's, please who is going to Canaan land for Shiloh this December, I have never been there for Shiloh, but been to their services several times, the time coincided with my leave (Shiloh), so I want to use the opportunity to go dance and bless my father for a great 2016 because I KNOW He who is faithful has ALREADY done it, it just remains make e show face...

Any other mama that might be going, please holla, we can meet there... I know we too will carry our Samuels.

@orney, try and see your gyno, he has already seen enuf boobs lol... it is well my sister, nothing to fear, God is in control, to all the mama's i salute oh
lol, thank you ma, m just a shy person.. I will see him soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lastguy: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dadsonval:

u're welcome. He is d CMD, he is always there from Mon till sat by 11am, d card fee is 5k, just go there and let me know how far.

Does the 5k covers the card fee and consultancy fee? Yes ma, I will let you know how far lol grin grin

Bye the way You mean stating from 11am, he will be on seat?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
I buy from Amazon uk or I buy in store. 20 sticks for £26 or thereabouts
mommatriplets:

what!!!!!!!!!!!!, so thats 8k per stick, so in a normal cycle that one can use between 3 to 5 sticks, that would b 24k to 40k, just on ovulation tracking alone, wch is even more expensive that tvs wh is more accurate hahaha, nobody go buy am then, people will opt for the paper test strips,
amazon here i come grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
@Omoyeni3601, Joyousmother2016, Towerofgrace, Legendsmother, Greenpea, Fvine and Adorablewifey, i just say make i check up on una. Hopy everybody dey fine?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
4realwoman:
@Omoyeni3601, Joyousmother2016, Towerofgrace, Legendsmother, Greenpea, Fvine and Adorablewifey, i just say make i check up on una. Hopy everybody dey fine?

Thanks dear, I am doing well and you? Thank you all for asking about me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
@Amhappy, thank you for your words of encouragement, may God bless the little cutie in Jesus.
I pray that God will heal the pain in our hearts in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
tall-tosyne:
Sayo-berry, Dr. Robert, formost based Hospital. Cocacola area . U can reach him on 08038569080.

cc: Lastguy, Dadsonval and interested Ibadan mamas/papas.

modified: Both mamas have babies now. I was trying to remember her moniker when I saw ur question. Had to search. She had issues too and is an Ibadan mama.

Amhappy, you shall never lack encouragers. We appreciate you coming here today and bringing along our fine baby to grace our thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lastguy: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
@talltosyne, is the doctor available anytime any day?

@loisemm, thank you so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Good evening mamas, wen is the best time/day of the cycle to run a prolactin test?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
lastguy:

Does the 5k covers the card fee and consultancy fee? Yes ma, I will let you know how far lol grin grin

Bye the way You mean stating from 11am, he will be on seat?
yes d 5k is for that, also starting by 11am till like 7pm or so.
No problem, i wish u all d best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2016
Good morning mamas and papas and TGIF.

Dr. Ben Carson (Retired world renowned neurosurgeon, and Republican Presidential Aspirant) wrote this beautiful piece.
Read and be blessed.
Sometimes you are unsatisfied with your life, while many people in this world are dreaming of living your life.
A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of flying. But, a pilot on the plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of returning home. That's life!! Enjoy yours.
If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the streets. But only poor kids do that.
If power ensures security, then officials should walk unguarded. But those who live simply, sleep soundly.
If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships, then celebrities should have the best marriages. But those who live simply, walk humbly and love genuinely!
All good will come back to you!!!
Man asks, “Where was God when Myles Munroe, wife and his associates were killed in a crash? He answers, "The same place I
sat when John the Baptist my servant was beheaded. When Stephen my servant was stoned to death. When Paul my servant was murdered in Rome. The same place I sat when my only Son was brutally crucified, wounded, bruised and killed. I
have not moved from my position."
I am the same. It is not the means of exit from earth that matters but the
destination. Live simply. It's all about God!!
I love this one: If someone asks about your educational background, proclaim boldly that: Church is my college. Heaven is my university. Father God is my counselor. Jesus is my principal. Holy Spirit is my teacher. Angels are my classmates. Bible is my textbook. Temptations are my exams. Overcoming Satan is my hobby. Winning souls for God is my assignment. Receiving eternity is my degree. Praise and Worship are my slogan.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by neduglow2: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2016
Hello everyone, am new in this trend,am really encourage by the world of encouragement and prayer I get to read here. I have been try for 8months now I went for hormonal test and the result was that I have have hyperprolactinemia the doc said the cost checking the cause of it and where it coming from is 70,0000 imagine. That's how my hubby said I should be in prayer cos he can't pay D kind of money.@trend09,pls I will really need ur advice on this cos u went tru d same thing. Though I don't have the symptoms. Please I will appreciate ur respond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2016
neduglow2:
Hello everyone, am new in this trend,am really encourage by the world of encouragement and prayer I get to read here. I have been try for 8months now I went for hormonal test and the result was that I have have hyperprolactinemia the doc said the cost checking the cause of it and where it coming from is 70,0000 imagine. That's how my hubby said I should be in prayer cos he can't pay D kind of money.@trend09,pls I will really need ur advice on this cos u went tru d same thing. Though I don't have the symptoms. Please I will appreciate ur respond.

70 what ,
Kindly paste the result here,
Sabi mama's will also come to your aid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2016
neduglow2:

How high is the prolactin level I suspect it's very very high. May be he suspects pituitary tumours and may want to carry out MRI to rule out that as the cause; thats only the logical reason for him to charge you that high. Kindly post the result let's see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2016
lastguy:
@talltosyne, is the doctor available anytime any day?

@loisemm, thank you so much

He's a consultant at UCH. call him to book appointment with him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Iya Triplets don show her fine face here?
@Blossomedcherry , I don go buy bitter leaf today but na the one with very big big leaf I see. The seller say na white bitter leaf. I hope say I dey in line? That one na kweshion one biko.

Two - you get any reason why u start ur letrozole on CD5? Yes, I went to carefully read ur WIDD again.

Three - abeg u know whether if man drink am, e no go disturb their sperm? Dh don tell me make I make give am too to wash him system. That na all for now. Oya chop kiss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Do you have fibroid? Or ovarian cyst? All you need to shrink them is apple cider vinegar(with mother) and organic blackstap molasses(unsulphured). You can check previous thread or alternative to ttc thread to see the wonders of these products. To order for ACV/BSM call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Loisemm:
@Blossomedcherry , I don go buy bitter leaf today but na the one with very big big leaf I see. The seller say na white bitter leaf. I hope say I dey in line? That one na kweshion one biko.

Two - you get any reason why u start ur letrozole on CD5? Yes, I went to carefully read ur WIDD again.

Three - abeg u know whether if man drink am, e no go disturb their sperm? Dh don tell me make I make give am too to wash him system. That na all for now. Oya chop kiss.
lol, ppl and useless questions.. Me self need answer to your question number 3... Babydust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
@Stephaniecoa and franklyfert, thanks mamas for taking time to answer my question. i really appreciate and God bless you all richly.

@joyousmother2016, good to kw that you are good sis and i pray that the Lord will answer us all sooner in Jesus name, Amen

@mamaTB could fibroid tumours make one Prolactin to be high?

@Loisemm aka Iya Triplets, greeting from my side.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
4realwoman:
@Stephaniecoa and franklyfert, thanks mamas for taking time to answer my question. i really appreciate and God bless you all richly.

@joyousmother2016, good to kw that you are good sis and i pray that the Lord will answer us all sooner in Jesus name, Amen

@mamaTB could fibroid make one Prolactin to be high?

@Loisemm aka Iya Triplets, greeting from my side.

To the best of my knowledge no linkage at all. The pituitary gland is responsible for hormones production, when prolactin is unusually high they suspect pituitary gland tumours and recommend MRI scan or refer the patient to an endocrinologist for further investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Loisemm:

Lol @ white bitter leaf. May God crown our efforts with success.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: mrsglo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.