Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411309 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duruj: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
[Please helen i need an ijaw woman to massage me. Where do u live?quote author=Helens101 post=51625818]gudday all the mamas in the house.am a little bit confuse o.my Neigbour' mum met me yesterday morning,although I usually see women entering their apartment but it didn't occur to me that the women are coming to massaging.so she ask me quietly why are children not coming,I told her that I am waiting on God,she said all women are waiting on God but one has to work also.She ask me to lie down and I did.she said that my tommy is stiff with gas and she was right because I always release gas and most times releasing the gas become so painful during my period.she gave me one green liquid to drink on empty stomach to drink all at once and I did.my sisters,no be small thing o.I couldn't stay for 3 minutes without running to the toilet.my question now is that can gas prevent a woman from conceiving?[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
Hmmmm..... am so worried @ the moment, hubby came back from a family function yesterday and he was so moody, after persuading him for hours he eventually opened up that all his family members were just asking questions abt Wat's delaying us.... His mum is even asking.

I really don't know what to say to him, but I believe am serving a living God, a destiny changer

Well , let them ask ok ,
When God go do am for you ,
It will just be like dream ,
Let your hubby know there's time for everything.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
Hmmmm..... am so worried @ the moment, hubby came back from a family function yesterday and he was so moody, after persuading him for hours he eventually opened up that all his family members were just asking questions abt Wat's delaying us.... His mum is even asking.

I really don't know what to say to him, but I believe am serving a living God, a destiny changer
Hmm,the truth is i respect every husband supporting a ttc wife it's not easy.They feel it too but they try to keep a strong front.I am trying to imagine what he must have heard from them.The good news is that when it seems as if it becomes unbearable that is when God will do the miraculous.At this stage,just try to encourage him and be at your best behaviour.You will testify soon.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pweetiebabe:

Hmmmm its only God that knows all sort that wud Have been said to him but u know we serve the one true living God and everything he does is for a reason. Everything will fall into place very soon. It is well.

Loisemm: Sis ewwwww, who will now be doing dis Bfp and Widd job for us and i hope u wont go MIA, at least be checking on us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
HWA@lavivaaril, this time next years, u 'll celebrate with your babies
Thank you ma@fruitfulray, God will reward us all very soon
Be checking on us once in a while, i will miss you my anniversary buddy cry, i believe it's happening for u soonest@loisemm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
mummykyrti:
abi o, AF was meant to come today, since morning I've been feeling extremely wet asif it has started but when I check nothing, anxiety wan finish my enemy, I don use tissue clean vijay tire. sometimes I wonder why my body dey like use me play. that was how in sept AF dint show till on cd 31, when I tot I was already preggy, me and hubby bin don dey discuss am self..anyways God is still God nomata d situation.

My same cycle sister, fingers crossed for you oo... my AF showed 2 days early so I'm thinking of what to do differently this cycle.

@pweetybabe it's not easy but the lord is still on the throne and he will wipe away tears from your eyes sooner than you expect.

@orney thanks a lot dearie

Hmm God bless all of you my e-sisters. I noticed that everybody praying for me or saying a word of encouragement is saying 'you shall carry your babies next year'. I'm praying to God for twins oo and God is using you guys to prophesy into my life hallelujahhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
mummykyrti:
abi o, AF was meant to come today, since morning I've been feeling extremely wet asif it has started but when I check nothing, anxiety wan finish my enemy, I don use tissue clean vijay tire. sometimes I wonder why my body dey like use me play. that was how in sept AF dint show till on cd 31, when I tot I was already preggy, me and hubby bin don dey discuss am self..anyways God is still God nomata d situation.
i hate this kind of thing, kai, exactly what apund to me last month, just put your mind off it, God dey, ur testimony is here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thank u sis...

curvilicious:
lavivaavril happy anniversary

Spiceeamiee thanks and God richly bless you

Fruitfulray welcome back and thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
My sister, just know that as it has reached this stage, making the man moody, God will answer for u guys, with your pregnancy, so that their mouth will just close. U serve a living God indeed...
Pweetiebabe:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
mummykyrti:

Doh, i understand u my dear very alarming tin.
I pray it turns out for good

Fertility blessings

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pweetiebabe:

It is well with the both of you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Loisemm:
My people, pls someone else should help to start keeping records of bfps and WIDD. And help post Bfp roll call every month end.

I am beginning to get really busy and won't be able to come to the thread as often as before. Thanks. In Nurse Kaffy4bill's voice, 'One love!

awww, u were really doing a great job, now i wonder who would pick up the mantle angry angry
i copy and send the widd to dw to encourage her, since she has refused to register and join this gr8 thread and knowledge house

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duruj: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Goodnyte mummies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
FruitfulRay:

There is a doctor on Badore road, the name of the hospital is DOVE, ask for Dr. Dozie, he is good... but always ask for discount, he is very considerate...

Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2016
curvilicious:

Doh, i understand u my dear very alarming tin. I pray it turns out for good
Fertility blessings
thanks dear... God dey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2016
lavivaavril:

My same cycle sister, fingers crossed for you oo... my AF showed 2 days early so I'm thinking of what to do differently this cycle.

@pweetybabe it's not easy but the lord is still on the throne and he will wipe away tears from your eyes sooner than you expect.

@orney thanks a lot dearie

Hmm God bless all of you my e-sisters. I noticed that everybody praying for me or saying a word of encouragement is saying 'you shall carry your babies next year'. I'm praying to God for twins oo and God is using you guys to prophesy into my life hallelujahhhhhh
ah, why 2days early na? was it light? I read somewhere abt breakthrough bleeding
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:02am On Dec 06, 2016
orney:
i hate this kind of thing, kai, exactly what apund to me last month, just put your mind off it, God dey, ur testimony is here
thanks love...we must surely share our testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2016
Goodmorning
Sabi mamas,please I am scheduled to have HSG. Done dis week.I fear it is painful,will taking ibruprofen 30mins before the procedure help in making it less painful.please I need ur advice urgently.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Goodmorning morning mamas and papa's. I remain loyal. God of 11th hour will surprise all of us before the end of this year in Jesus name Amen. Please make una help me touchlight this Progesterone test I did on the 21st day of my circle and also tell me the drugs to buy if need be. Value 4.2ng /ml. Thanks and God bless.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Good afternoon mamas.So AF came yesterday, I refused to be sad,I started bitterleaf therapy this morning, chai it isn't easy.I planned to start the Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, and folic Acid.My question is how many days should I stop drinking, When is the best time to start the drugs and when should I stop.Thanks for your answers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
mummykyrti:
ah, why 2days early na? was it light? I read somewhere abt breakthrough bleeding

My dear, I don't know oh. It's not light sef so I've already sent for bitterleaves to use this cycle. I'm thinking of that lethrozole drug too because I hear it makes women who ovulate normally to hyper-ovulate thereby leading to multiple births. Just don't know if it's oversabi im doing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
caon:
Goodmorning
Sabi mamas,please I am scheduled to have HSG. Done dis week.I fear it is painful,will taking ibruprofen 30mins before the procedure help in making it less painful.please I need ur advice urgently.

There's an injection they give before the procedure, u can Google it, don't know the name. Ask them, ur tubes r patent in Jesus name. Fertility dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
FruitfulRay:

There's an injection they give before the procedure, u can Google it, don't know the name. Ask them, ur tubes r patent in Jesus name. Fertility dust
@fruitfulray amen,yank u,I enquired and was told der is non to be given to me so I intend takin ibruprofen before the procedure
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
caon:
Goodmorning
No injection is usually given. Just take a good pain reliever, I used diclofenac.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
mamaTB:

No injection is usually given. Just take a good pain reliever, I used diclofenac.
@ mamaTB,tank u,pls wil diclofenac. Reduc d pain to b experienced during d HSG
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
chypoo86500:
Goodmorning morning mamas and papa's. I remain loyal. God of 11th hour will surprise all of us before the end of this year in Jesus name Amen. Please make una help me touchlight this Progesterone test I did on the 21st day of my circle and also tell me the drugs to buy if need be. Follicular phase (0.15-1.40ng/ml) Luteal phase (2.0-25.0ng/ml) Post menopausal (0.0-0.80ng/ml) Adult man (0.13-1.22ng/ml). Thanks and God bless.

Hi, what you are showing are ranges for the different phases.

What is written in the conclusion of the report?

Just snap and send cos the part of the result that is to be interpreted is not here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
lavivaavril:

My dear, I don't know oh. It's not light sef so I've already sent for bitterleaves to use this cycle. I'm thinking of that lethrozole drug too because I hear it makes women who ovulate normally to hyper-ovulate thereby leading to multiple births. Just don't know if it's oversabi im doing
my dear even me o, seems period wana show today, any idea how much is it? and have u done scan or anytin to rule out other stuffs?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
lavivaavril:

You are not doing any oversabi jare my dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
mummykyrti:
my dear even me o, seems period wana show today, any idea how much is it? and have u done scan or anytin to rule out other stuffs?

Letrozole is 2500
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
RipVanWink:

awww, u were really doing a great job, now i wonder who would pick up the mantle angry angry
i copy and send the widd to dw to encourage her, since she has refused to register and join this gr8 thread and knowledge house

Long time no write
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
yhello mamas, anytips on what i can take to grow and mature my follicles naturally.
am on cd 12, biggest follie is 12mm, linning 10mm, feel if the follicles mature early enuff, the linning wudnt hv time to grow so thick at usual.
dr google is saying milk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Una later now
Lemme go to fp and see what's happening there.
So, i can grab some laugh before entering Shiloh 2016

Fertility dust y'all

(1) (2) (3) ... (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.