Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5436971 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
@curvilicious, mama am hear oh, thank God for the BFP, DAZZLE86, God bless and keep you.

@orney, many more bfp announcement on the way, be prepared to congratulate enough people and for you too to be congratulated. Our time is here...

Well done everyone, baby dust to us all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
and pls house my menses is not regular, my boobs are always full and when ever I press d right side a little I do see yellowish small yellowish liquid. I don't kW what to do pls I need ur advice. all our sabi mamas and papas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Big congrats Dazzle86! The same God that gave you this Christmas gift has blessed us TTC mummys with ours too, amen

I'm still on bitterleaf and pregnacare conception and I plan on taking vit b6 second half of my cycle, I plan on taking 50mg dosage. Pls what brand of vitamins do I buy?

Thanks ladies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dazzle86:

Congrats my darling
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
@ all thanks for coming to cure my loneliness
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Congratulations!!! Wishing you a h,h and drama free 9 months

Dazzle86:
good morning mamas. It has finally ended in praise.I AM PREGNANT. PRAISE BE TO JEHOVAH. I GOT A BFP THIS MORNING. A WEEK TO MY BIRTHDAY. NA ME BE THIS, TYPING BFP ANNOUNCEEMENT AND WIDD. I AM STILL IN SHOCK.

WIDD. I STARTED M2TONE ON NOVEMBER 1ST, TOGETHER WITH PREGNACARE CONCEPTION. I TOLD GOD THAT I WANTED TO DEDICATE MY BABY TO HIM THIS TIME NEXT YEAR.MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON THE 16TH OF NOVEMBER. MY PERIOD WAS DUE YESTERDAY, I TESTED THIS MORNING WITH HPT AND TWO BOLD LINES SHOWED. RUSHED TO DO A BLOOD TEST IT WAS POSITIVE TOO. I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY. I ALSO THANK MY E FAMILY. YOU GUYS HAVE MADE THIS JOURNEY LESS FRUSTRATING. THE GOD WHO DID MINE WILL DO EVERY SINGLE MAMAS` ON THIS THREAD.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dazzle86:

Amen. M2tone was 1550 per pack.

Abeg where did you buy Biko?
Its 3k I bot and couldn't continue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
lavivaavril:
Big congrats Dazzle86! The same God that gave you this Christmas gift has blessed us TTC mummys with ours too, amen

I'm still on bitterleaf and pregnacare conception and I plan on taking vit b6 second half of my cycle, I plan on taking 50mg dosage. Pls what brand of vitamins do I buy?

Thanks ladies

Plz Forgive me 4 answering ur question with a question? But why are u taking vitb6 half cycle?? Does it promote d luteal phase, I wanted 2 use vit b6 this cycle too but l just couldn't find it but if it's meant 4 half cycle. At least I could order it online
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Plz Forgive me 4 answering ur question with a question? But why are u taking vitb6 half cycle?? Does it promote d luteal phase, I wanted 2 use vit b6 this cycle too but l just couldn't find it but if it's meant 4 half cycle. At least I could order it online

Yes o my sister, I'm trying to lengthen my luteal phase, my last cycle was 26 days and I'm not comfortable with that. Some people implant late and by the time the egg wants to implant, Af don start. It's self medication too, I don't even know the exact day I ovulate so I'm speculating.

I just want to know the brand to buy so as to get a good one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
curvilicious:

Abeg where did you buy Biko?
Its 3k I bot and couldn't continue

Pls what is this m2tone meant for?
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
is anyone here aware of d insertion of washed scent leaf mix with rub.it help to open close and even blocked tubes.a friend of mine with one block tube and close cervix is now pregnant. she said is was the scent leaf mix with rub she was inserting dat opened her tube and cervix. even some ladies with fibriod.theirs has reduced as a result of this.she told me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
lavivaavril:

Pls what is this m2tone meant for?
Thanks

I read its for correction of menstrual disorder, helps implantation and for unidentified infertility
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Come to think
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
mirob:
Come to think if it, I could swear that I was pregnant, what with the nausea and bitterness of the mouth, then piam, AF showed today, hope it was not stress or too much work that brought it out? Pls is there anything I did wrong? I need answers pls. I am depress.

It's called phantom/psychological pregnancy (pregnancy of d mind). U know when u REALLY want something our bodies unknowingly start simulating such symptoms. It's happens a lot in ttcing ladies; my own worst pass if u ask me . Just rest ur mind; it's no fault of urs...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
@ lavivaavril
Thanks a lot, I truly appreciate. Make I go find that vitb6; any which way I must get am

Also curvilicious reply Abt m2-tone is true. I read it too but decide 2 stick with bitter leaf
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Adiahaakwaibom1:

It's called phantom/psychological pregnancy (pregnancy of d mind). U know when u REALLY want something our bodies unknowingly start simulating such symptoms. It's happens a lot in ttcing ladies; my own worst pass if u ask me . Just rest ur mind; it's no fault of urs...

Hahhaha, no be small thing, just wish it will stop doing that.
Thanks dear for educating me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Godanswerprayer:
and pls house my menses is not regular, my boobs are always full and when ever I press d right side a little I do see yellowish small yellowish liquid. I don't kW what to do pls I need ur advice. all our sabi mamas and papas.
Pls see a gynecologist immediately.
Or you can run hormone profile test on your own. Post your results here for interpretation. Take p.arlodel or dostine.x for high prolactin, if it was observed to be high. Take lots of cabbage and steamed ewedu leaves.
Most importantly, try to read previous post on mamas that had similar issues and how they tackled it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
mirob:
Come to think if it, I could swear that I was pregnant, what with the nausea and bitterness of the mouth, then piam, AF showed today, hope it was not stress or too much work that brought it out? Pls is there anything I did wrong? I need answers pls. I am depress.

Please don't be depressed, it will happen sooner than expected. Just keep ur mind at rest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Godanswerprayer:

Go and see a gyno asap, but first pray about it and speak to ur body, let every thing become as God created it. Its well sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
@Dazzle 86 congratulations God is too faithful wishing you H&H bumping may you carry to term.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 6:10am On Dec 13, 2016
@ mamakendra N friutfulray may God bless u for ur response. if AF comes dis month I ll go and do the hormone profile. Aldo did one last year was told is high prolactin and low estrogen. and I took bromegon 2.5 mg for 4 months 1 daily. but still.and my menses sometimes skip. may God help me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2016
una well-done ooo, good morning future mothers...wishing everybody a tremendous Tuesday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Godanswerprayer:
is anyone here aware of d insertion of washed scent leaf mix with rub.it help to open close and even blocked tubes.a friend of mine with one block tube and close cervix is now pregnant. she said is was the scent leaf mix with rub she was inserting dat opened her tube and cervix. even some ladies with fibriod.theirs has reduced as a result of this.she told me.

Hey dear.....abeg tell me more about the scent leaf and what do you mean by rub?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2016
iyaibeji2:
@Olubankemi: Here it is

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2016
TTC is a bastard! I never wish this experience on anyone. Not even an enemy. This journey has taught me a lot...I have a childhood friend that I've been on this journey with. We would lament together, pray and hope for God's mercy together. I invited her and her husband to RCCG (my parish). I would call her on days that Daddy G.O was ministering to TTC faithfuls. I would tell her about medical information that could help our struggle. I simply carried her along...then I saw her in church recently and realised her stomach was protruding, at first I thought she was bloated or had fibroid cos I couldn't believe that my friend would be pregnant and not tell me. Fast forward to one Sunday after church, we had greeted and gone our separate ways when she sent me a message asking where I usually got the babies' photos that I use as my DP. Then It occurred to me that I should just ask her if my suspicion was true...I said to her that Oluwa don pick her call and she no gist me again...she said she was sorry o, that she was advised not to tell anyone that the pregnancy would eventually speak for itself. That she was really sorry make i no vex and then went on to start listing her WIDD. My people, I just weak but still thanked God for her because if God could do her own then it is certain that mine would not be too much for Him to handle. I am also grateful to know that she is one name off my TTC prayer list...God indeed answers prayers and we shall all testify.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fadelex(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2016
fpeter:
TTC is a bastard! I never wish this experience on anyone. Not even an enemy. This journey has taught me a lot...I have a childhood friend that I've been on this journey with. We would lament together, pray and hope for God's mercy together. I invited her and her husband to RCCG (my parish). I would call her on days that Daddy G.O was ministering to TTC faithfuls. I would tell her about medical information that could help our struggle. I simply carried her along...then I saw her in church recently and realised her stomach was protruding, at first I thought she was bloated or had fibroid cos I couldn't believe that my friend would be pregnant and not tell me. Fast forward to one Sunday after church, we had greeted and gone our separate ways when she sent me a message asking where I usually got the babies' photos that I use as my DP. Then It occurred to me that I should just ask her if my suspicion was true...I said to her that Oluwa don pick her call and she no gist me again...she said she was sorry o, that she was advised not to tell anyone that the pregnancy would eventually speak for itself. That she was really sorry make i no vex and then went on to start listing her WIDD. My people, I just weak but still thanked God for her because if God could do her own then it is certain that mine would not be too much for Him to handle. I am also grateful to know that she is one name off my TTC prayer list...God indeed answers prayers and we shall all testify.
do not worry, yout time is fast approaching. and dont think everyone you see in church got their miracles from God. My boss waited for 12yrs before God answered them. Just be steadfast and have no alternative to God. in your set time, God will honour His word in your life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2016
fpeter:

Hey dear.....abeg tell me more about the scent leaf and what do you mean by rub?

okay but pls how can i write under a post and note quote d person i don't kW how to do it.

I ave dis friend dat was TTC 4 3yrs after her 1st child dat told me a colleague of hers introduced her to a nurse dat work with a federal hospital. but she is a bayelsa lady.said she uses both herbal and English medicine to treat u.like for fibroid and ovarian cyst she uses herbal. depending on ur case. and also massage ur stomach. dat all of her patients she ask dem to buy scent leaf wash it and drink d H2O.den ll now mix d washed leaf wit rub ointment and insert it into ur vija and after 2 days remove it.so, dat was wat she did every week with her for abt 2moths or so b4 she took in.she should b abt 6to 7moths preggy now.afterr 2 failed hsg in a yr.aldo she has introduced me to d nurse sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2016
@ fpeter don't worry abt my question I na kW thanks

and d nurse has started treatment with me and has ask we do hormone profile after treating d ovarian cyst. just said I should share dis info with u gays and also get ur support on the type of food to eat to make my treatment very very fast.cos today Is my 2nd anniversary and I want to testify on or b4 my birthday in 2weeks time.i kw Dat God will not fail me in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Godanswerprayer:

okay but pls how can i write under a post and note quote d person i don't kW how to do it.

I ave dis friend dat was TTC 4 3yrs after her 1st child dat told me a colleague of hers introduced her to a nurse dat work with a federal hospital. but she is a bayelsa lady.said she uses both herbal and English medicine to treat u.like for fibroid and ovarian cyst she uses herbal. depending on ur case. and also massage ur stomach. dat all of her patients she ask dem to buy scent leaf wash it and drink d H2O.den ll now mix d washed leaf wit rub ointment and insert it into ur vija and after 2 days remove it.so, dat was wat she did every week with her for abt 2moths or so b4 she took in.she should b abt 6to 7moths preggy now.afterr 2 failed hsg in a yr.aldo she has introduced me to d nurse sha.

Do u mean wash in the sense of squeeze the juice out? And put a freshly washed leaf or squeezed leaf inside the vj
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2016
@ fpeter TTC is really a bastard.A family friend gave birth yesterday,her hubby travelled and entrusted his wife to dh to take her to the hospital when the time comes.she called dh in the evening to tell him she had put to bed.dh was shocked that she went to the hospital without telling him even after calling her that same morning to check on her.dh rushed to the hospital and called me to prepare food for her that she hadn't eaten .I rushed to the market to get things for yam pepper soup and hurriedly cooked and rushed to the hospital.While there I noticed she didn't have water I went to buy water for her as I gave it to her,she started thanking me gratefully and her aunty now said why are u thanking her? someone that is doing all this so she'll born twins.haa I shock.i just smiled.her other aunties started looking @ me like eeyah God will do it for u.if not for dh I would have left immediately.All my good spirited efforts reduced to she dey find pikin.Lord let this month not pass me by.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.