Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5445978 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
I think she can mix it, here is one widd...

7) Covenantbabies - letrozole (as a substitute for clomid), metformin 1000mg, m2tone 2x daily, vit B6 100mg 2x daily after ovulation, dostinex to treat high prolactin, Sis Maureen's prayers & her directive to pray with Psalms 35 & prayerfully drink coconut water by

That's why I advise you take evening prime rose, lot of water for Ewcm.

MummyJJ:
@ orney don't mix M2-tone and tamoxifen or letrozole. I did that last cycle and when I was suppose to ovulate I didn't see EWCM. The tamoxifen works to lower estrogen production so that eggs will mature and M2-tone balances hormones. So you see they will be conflicting. Nevertheless you can try taking it from ovulation till BFP.

To all mama's taking tamoxifen and letrozole pls be careful because of hyperstimulation and also cysts. Why am avoiding letrozole is that I read of birth defects in some research, so watch your dosage since most of us are self medicating and also take folic acid alongside. It will all end in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
miraclebaby:

I wouldn't suggest you tell him anything just yet since you didn't disclose before marriage.

Talk to him about going for tests since you're over a year. That's normal for all ttc case. Both of you have to decide hospital to use. Then meet the doctor and run the tests. You might even be surprise there might be no problem or it might not be with you. Leave the past and face the present.

I also won't advice running personal tests, reason is if there's any iasue, it might weigh you down and affect you more. Normally when there's a problem, you need someone to cheer you up and give you hope. Secondly, what if you go and there's no issue with you, how do you convince dh to go with you especially if he senses you've done yours previously?

So I would suggest, take your time and tell him that you guys may need to see a good gynae. He might like you to go first but I don't encourage that. Some doctors too won't even do any much tests when both of you don't go together as they might say you're not ready yet.

As for telling him about your past, leave that off for now. If there's need later after you must have run some tests, you'll have to devise a way to let him know so as to help you solve the issue (if any)

Problem we have most times is that we find it hard to forgive oneself. Thus that sin keeps tormenting the soul making it look fresh daily. You have to first forgive yourself, ask God to forgive you. Go to confession if you worship in one of the churches that offer confession. Then pray earnestly and move on.

In other news,
Do you ovulate regularly? How frequent is your cycle? Do you have normal flow? Any signs of ovulation? Do you think you might have infection? Any previous tests for infection?

How is your feeding habit? Do you get enough rest or are you stressed? Sometimes we worry more and the body won't perform under stress.

Note: don't think your dh will rightly accept visiting hospital, men are always calm when it comes to some matter. So if he doesn't buy it, take your time to convince him. Also take it to God in Prayer.
great advice

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
MummyJJ:
@ blossomedcherry you took clomid also. Was it the cycle before the letrozole and how did you clear the cyst
yea wen I was like 4months into ttc, I went for scan after d bfn cuz I was feeling very bloated like I was pregnantand they saw cyst o for the right ovary. I didnt repeat d scan sha, I took one Alliance product like dat I don forget d name before I started dat bitterleaf stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
mummykyrti:
no o, found tamoxifen on cycle day 9 after much wahala, decided to chill till next cycle..
@ afagha no vex o, been busy with other stuffs in my life jare, just bcs am atc dsnt mean d world would stop for me my dear
@ lavivaavril no reactions yet o, just chilling and trying to follow that 10,12,14,16,18,20 and 22 bd ish ooo, that's if body go allow us...I sprinkle lots of baby dust on u as u use that letrozole
I no vex again,I understand. God will show up for us mightily and even use us to show off. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
God has been faithful ma. wat was d question u say we jump and pass? You knw diz thread has been quiet for awhile now.
no vex I just comot for kitchen. I was asking if anyone here has heard anything about using lugols iodine to shrink fibroids.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yes oo, the possibility of hyperstimulation or cysts is the reason I got only 10tabs to try one cycle since it's self medication. Pls let's not take it for several cycles unsupervised. I read online of a lady that used clomid and ovulated 4 eggs. Luckily not all 4 got fertilized. Imagine if all 4 fertilized mogbeeee lmao. Some people under supervision abandon cycles after using ovulation drugs cos of too many eggs being released.

As for the birth defect thing, I heard it's not being scientifically proven yet and loads of women have gone on to have healthy babies after taking letrozole or clomid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
mummykyrti:
no o, found tamoxifen on cycle day 9 after much wahala, decided to chill till next cycle..
@ afagha no vex o, been busy with other stuffs in my life jare, just bcs am atc dsnt mean d world would stop for me my dear
@ lavivaavril no reactions yet o, just chilling and trying to follow that 10,12,14,16,18,20 and 22 bd ish ooo, that's if body go allow us...I sprinkle lots of baby dust on u as u use that letrozole

Baby dust to you too dear grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
@ blossomedcherry okay. But I still wonder ooo whether it's one ovary that gave you those 3babies grin also did the doctors ask if you took any medication when you registered for your ante-natal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
miraclebaby:

I wouldn't suggest you tell him anything just yet since you didn't disclose before marriage.

Talk to him about going for tests since you're over a year. That's normal for all ttc case. Both of you have to decide hospital to use. Then meet the doctor and run the tests. You might even be surprise there might be no problem or it might not be with you. Leave the past and face the present.

I also won't advice running personal tests, reason is if there's any iasue, it might weigh you down and affect you more. Normally when there's a problem, you need someone to cheer you up and give you hope. Secondly, what if you go and there's no issue with you, how do you convince dh to go with you especially if he senses you've done yours previously?

So I would suggest, take your time and tell him that you guys may need to see a good gynae. He might like you to go first but I don't encourage that. Some doctors too won't even do any much tests when both of you don't go together as they might say you're not ready yet.

As for telling him about your past, leave that off for now. If there's need later after you must have run some tests, you'll have to devise a way to let him know so as to help you solve the issue (if any)

Problem we have most times is that we find it hard to forgive oneself. Thus that sin keeps tormenting the soul making it look fresh daily. You have to first forgive yourself, ask God to forgive you. Go to confession if you worship in one of the churches that offer confession. Then pray earnestly and move on.

In other news,
Do you ovulate regularly? How frequent is your cycle? Do you have normal flow? Any signs of ovulation? Do you think you might have infection? Any previous tests for infection?

How is your feeding habit? Do you get enough rest or are you stressed? Sometimes we worry more and the body won't perform under stress.

Note: don't think your dh will rightly accept visiting hospital, men are always calm when it comes to some matter. So if he doesn't buy it, take your time to convince him. Also take it to God in Prayer.

i don't no if i ovulate but i use ov calendar to calculate it. my cycle is between 25 to 28 days though i had one 31 day cycle which was the longest. i use to have whitish discharge with itching went to a private hospital and i was diagnosed with candida yeast infection i was prescribed drugs which i used but no improvement but of recent i take local herbs and it reduced the symptoms, i still av discharge but not as much as b4 and i feel d itching ones in while but not as b4, i just started taking folic acid last month. feeding habit how? sorry but am just curious to no and it think am stressed and worried cause of the ttc whala at times especially when i am close to my period i use to av too much anxiety to miss my period which always show face earlier or later. thanks for d advice i really appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by childofGod29: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good day all sabi mamas in the house, i have been a silent reader all along. Pls i need your help, i went for fertiliy tests and the doctor asked me to do hsg. From my results, one of my tubes is blocked and he told me that i should still keep trying for a baby for some time but i should consider ivf as an option later.

I later went on to read comments from other women on this platform and i realised the doctor didnt ask me to do FSH,LH and thyroid tests (i hope i got them right). He also did not say anything about using ovulation inducing drugs like clomid. Pls does anyone know a good doctor on the mainland as i need another good doctor as my doctor thinks ivf will be the best option on the long run. I will start serrapeptase and castor oil pack to deal with the blocked tube.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
FruitfulRay:
No oh, not CD 3 - 9, you either do cd3 to cd7 or CD 5 to CD 9. If you ovulate early, its better to start on cd3, but if your ovulation is later, the CD 5 is good. Also you can combine m2 tone with letrozole, tamoxo what or clomid. Some mamas in the past did it and it worked for then. Also try vit e after ovulation, start from CD 13 or 14, Omega 369 can be taken throughout. If you like, you can add evening primerose, but stop on cd10. This helps with ewcm. And remember our all mighty folic acid. God bless our hustle.

thanks ma would do. @ afagha no shaking... @ lavivaavril we dey kampe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Orney dear, we are good o. Believing God to birth my child(ren) this year.
Mummykyrti , u go fear ghost mode wink. God go help us.
Gloriaakin24 , welcome dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
missingribs:
pls are this exercise go for a TTC,cos my fuel supplier (hubby) dey complain say I don dey grow fat,I decided to do exercises him still dey complian say I dey do exercises say how d Belle go take stay......that y I run come met my sabi mama to ask if this exercise if affect my conceptions
M DH was lyk that too, i did exercises like that till i conceived, just dat i switch to yoga during n after ov. Pls no rigorous excercises after ov so dere will be no regrets.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:19am On Jan 16, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
My dear I don't think it wise running personal tests first. TTC issue should be mutually handled.
Take for instance, she goes for test and something comes up. Next she will do is to start trying to fix it so dh wouldn't find out. As she's doing that, she creates a barrier btw both of them. But then, there are men who will notice a change in behaviour right in time and questions starts. Believe me, if he finds out the wrong way, then he may never believe you didn't deliberatly hide it before marriage and there comes more trouble. You can't even predict who you might see while going for the personal tests. You might think you've taken all precautions only to get there and see one of your dh's friend. Hmmm

Knowing that some of these ttc issues affect women whether you've done something in the past or not, it's better to go together as any Problem that arises will come with its own shock which will not show in you if you've already known before dh. Moreover, no doctor will ever mention that any issue would have been caused by sth done in the past. I've seen women who got married a virgin get blocked tubes. Read about same group with scared uterus or endo. So what is there to hide?

Why I even mentioned to tell dh after the rest of anything comes up is not because it should have solely been caused by the past whatever, but because then you'll get some rest of mind knowing you have nothing to hide.

Sometime ago, someone posted on IVF thread how she lived in the past and ended up finding out her tubes were blocked. She didn't involve dh due to her past. She tried everything should could using her personal money but the tubes remained closed. When she posted online, people suggested she should involve her husband. It took her time to convince herself. But when she finally did, only God knows how her tubes miraclously opened and she conceived naturally as the husband got involved. That's why I said her delay could even be a mind something. It happens. And when you that scared, you might even and up getting wrong results.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2017
afagha:

no vex I just comot for kitchen. I was asking if anyone here has heard anything about using lugols iodine to shrink fibroids.
Have only read online about effect of iodine in fibroid shrinking. Never seen nor met anyone that got success. But one thing about fibroid shrinking is the size and nature. Once it's big or hardened nothing but surgery will be the right choice. But then if the position wouldn't affect pregnancy, just make life changes to delay the growth. Your doc will be in a position to advice if that is the case.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Gloriaakin24:
I think you've been treating yourself without dh taking the treatment that's why you never got rid of it. The more reason you need to see doctor or talk with dh if to test for infection first for you both. That should at least give you a clue. Some people get success just by eradicating infection if there's no other issue. And the earlier the infection is treated, the better. There was a protocol posted by @Sugah for infection treatment but it depends on if dh will agree on self medication. You can also use garlic both insert into vjay and chewing/swallowing. Garlic works for Candidiasis and is safe. Candida makes CM cheesy not allowing swimmers move thus making them inactive.

As for ovulation, you may try with test strips. There are many opk strips depending on your pocket, they do same work. Just get one and start testing from cd8 since your cycle range btw 25 to 28. If you can temp, that'll be good though you'll just know when you ovulate but not predict thus people use it to get their luteal phase length which is always constant. When combined with opk, it helps confirm ovulation as you'll see the rise in temp few hours after the opk has shown positive.

As per feeding habit, I mean keeping away from junks and eating well balanced diet. Fruits and vegetables in good quantity. They help a lot in ttc.

As per anxiety, has it's role in delay. Releases some hormone that works against ttc so you have to try be in control. Yoga or meditation is usually recommended to curb stress, take enough rest. Watch programs that will make you laugh. Live each day as it comes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2017
miraclebaby:
My dear I don't think it wise running personal tests first. TTC issue should be mutually handled.
Take for instance, she goes for test and something comes up. Next she will do is to start trying to fix it so dh wouldn't find out. As she's doing that, she creates a barrier btw both of them. But then, there are men who will notice a change in behaviour right in time and questions starts. Believe me, if he finds out the wrong way, then he may never believe you didn't deliberatly hide it before marriage and there comes more trouble. You can't even predict who you might see while going for the personal tests. You might think you've taken all precautions only to get there and see one of your dh's friend. Hmmm

Knowing that some of these ttc issues affect women whether you've done something in the past or not, it's better to go together as any Problem that arises will come with its own shock which will not show in you if you've already known before dh. Moreover, no doctor will ever mention that any issue would have been caused by sth done in the past. I've seen women who got married a virgin get blocked tubes. Read about same group with scared uterus or endo. So what is there to hide?

Why I even mentioned to tell dh after the rest of anything comes up is not because it should have solely been caused by the past whatever, but because then you'll get some rest of mind knowing you have nothing to hide.

Sometime ago, someone posted on IVF thread how she lived in the past and ended up finding out her tubes were blocked. She didn't involve dh due to her past. She tried everything should could using her personal money but the tubes remained closed. When she posted online, people suggested she should involve her husband. It took her time to convince herself. But when she finally did, only God knows how her tubes miraclously opened and she conceived naturally as the husband got involved. That's why I said her delay could even be a mind something. It happens. And when you that scared, you might even and up getting wrong results.
Unless that sha... wise talk.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2017
MummyJJ:
@ blossomedcherry okay. But I still wonder ooo whether it's one ovary that gave you those 3babies grin also did the doctors ask if you took any medication when you registered for your ante-natal
That one is d miracle of God, I cant fit explain beside I never repeated scan to even know if the cyst disappeared or not, I jex dey manage myself. I no tell doctor during Antenatal after he heard 3heartbeats say I do bitterleaf and all dox okra n fufu stuff o, bcuz I myt appear too desperate for my age. I just kuku tell am say na Letrozole I take, I kept dosage to myself, dey no fit read mind na. wink

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2017
afagha:

No idea but as I no get work, make I go study am for google university and give u feedback before afternoon today.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2017
curistherapy:
well you still menstruate don't you, ( my dear you can conceive), they say your tube is blocked but you know what blood is thicker than sperm if your menses can pass through why not the sperm. So tell me what's the reason or cause,

Pls how does menstrual blood pass through the tubes? Is it not from the uterus down through the vagina?

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2017
kisshello my beautiful sabi mamas & welcome 2 all our newbies( may ur "stays" be fruitful & short)
@ all; Sorry l have been on ghost mode lately. I had really a lot on my plate recently & my wahala wud have been more suitable on cheaters trend; if there is a page like that.
I even stop ttcing 4 while & seriously contemplated divorce cry (story 4 another day). Well ; all is in d past now.....
4 this cycle; am doing clomid 100mg x 5days & cyclogest latter on in d cycle. Wud have continue with bitter leaf juicing but I have no way of acquiring fresh supply daily.
Has anyone done clomid 100mg b4 with success ??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curistherapy(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2017
lavivaavril:

Pls how does menstrual blood pass through the tubes? Is it not from the uterus down through the vagina?
Good day maam what initiates menses its the egg that pass through the tube to the uterus implanted now waiting to be fertilized now if after 10th and 16th day it is not the uterus lining sheds but if there is no egg at all then there is no menses then one has hit the menopause stage because the eggs have deteriorated and there was no implantation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2017
afagha:

Logul's liquid iodine is the best and most effective iodine for reversing fibroids, cysts, cancer and many other health conditions.It was founded by Dr J.G.A Logul in 1829. It is a better supplement of iodine because it contains the 3forms of beneficial element which are
1: Molecular iodine(12)
2: Iodide (1-)
3: tri-iodide (13-)
it plays an important role in maintaining normal function of the gland and for promoting better general health.
DOSAGE FOR FIBROID:
1: 100mgs (16drops) of the 5% Logul's iodine solution for 6-8weeks once daily.
2: Reduce to 25-50mg (4-8drops) per day after the 6-8weeks treatment.
Make sure to purchase the 5% Logul's solution instead of the 2% Logul solution for a better result.

OTHER NATURAL REMEDIES FOR SHRINKING OF FIBRIODS.
1; Your eating habit. eat more of fresh fruits and vegetables and more of foods rich in fibre.
2: Mother apple cigar vinegar and black strap mollasses. Make sure to buy MACV as only ACV might not give you required results.
3: Baking Soda. You mix 2teaspoons of baking soda to a glass of water and gulp it down just after eating once a day for just 2weeks.
4;Milk thistle and maca root.
5: Matcha green tea (3-4cups) daily.
6: Herbs like ginger, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon, blackpepper, cayenne pepper, dandelion should not be found lacking in your meals.
7: Chinese herbal remedies.

I wish all maamas a trailer load of bfps and most of all have a blessed week!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
kisshello my beautiful sabi mamas & welcome 2 all our newbies( may ur "stays" be fruitful & short)
@ all; Sorry l have been on ghost mode lately. I had really a lot on my plate recently & my wahala wud have been more suitable on cheaters trend; if there is a page like that.
I even stop ttcing 4 while & seriously contemplated divorce cry (story 4 another day). Well ; all is in d past now.....
4 this cycle; am doing clomid 100mg x 5days & cyclogest latter on in d cycle. Wud have continue with bitter leaf juicing but I have no way of acquiring fresh supply daily.
Maam abeg in all divorce is not an option and you will come out of this situation stronger and better. No leave your man for dem olosho plz, men are like babies, they mess up, we clean them and yes we aint tired of cleaning them o nomatter how much they mess up unless say d baby come turn vampire o

As for the clomid, have you been on clomid before and where you monitored to ensure you ovulated?
If you ovulated plz stick to the normal dosage. if not you can up your dosage 1tab morning and night. Goodluck ma.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
@ all;

the correct procedure is to start with 50mg clomid..be monitored, if no improvement in ovulation, its upped to 100mg, and even sometimes 150mg, the key thing is monitoring/tvs

@curistherapy, menses blood doesnt flow tru the tubes, some women hv annovulatary cycles and still get their regular periods

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curistherapy(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2017
mommatriplets:

the correct procedure is to start with 50mg clomid..be monitored, if no improvement in ovulation, its upped to 100mg, and even sometimes 150mg, the key thing is monitoring/tvs

@curistherapy, menses blood doesnt flow tru the tubes, some women hv annovulatary cycles and still get their regular periods
maam release of egg initiates the chemical response for menstruation. and yes menses flow through the uterine tubes my point is so far a woman can initiate that process of menstruation be it regular or irregular she is fertile.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2017
curistherapy:
maam release of egg initiates the chemical response for menstruation. and yes menses flow through the uterine tubes my point is so far a woman can initiate that process of menstruation be it regular or irregular she is fertile.
which uterine tubes?? shocked. Please indicate.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Goodluck ma.

Thanks triple mama. I have given up divorce option cos most of them r virtually d same. Just praying 4 my bfp; then I concentrate on my career. I can't keep a man that DOSENT want 2 be kept.
4 clomid; I took a very big risk ; cos l have a prehistory of bilateral ovarian cysts & using 100mg against 50mg is "sheer foolishness" ( ie wat desperation causes).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2017
mommatriplets:

the correct procedure is to start with 50mg clomid..be monitored, if no improvement in ovulation, its upped to 100mg, and even sometimes 150mg, the key thing is ....
Thanks mommaT
I know Abt d RDA 4 clomid ; I was just desperate I guess.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Thanks triple mama. I have given up divorce option cos most of them r virtually d same. Just praying 4 my bfp; then I concentrate on my career. I can't keep a man that DOSENT want 2 be kept.
4 clomid; I took a very big risk ; cos l have a prehistory of bilateral ovarian cysts & using 100mg against 50mg is "sheer foolishness" ( ie wat desperation causes).
itz well. from reviews tamoxifen and latrozole has lesser side effects, u cld try any of those.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.