Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407149 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2017
Please don't be tired my darling, even if you don't want to talk to anyone, talk to God, He is your father, pour your heart to him, He listens. God comfort and keep you. Please those in Benin, help her concerning a job, and if you have connections in Benin, please lets assist our sis...

Baby dust to us all...

curvilicious:
I have been silent virtually everywhere
In my home, with my mom and siblings, with dh even to myself. My mood have been horrible
Been begging God to bring me out of it

I just tire here honestly

In another news blossomedcherry(Google university professor and adiahaakwaibom(d analyst) why my O pains dey last like 5-7days? And my gynae once said my walls no dey break down well
Luteal phase defect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2017
Congrats dear, I knew you must be pregnant, God is indeed faithful. Happy and healthy bumping, God will keep you and your baby in Jesus name...

adelolo:
Thanks All. I waa scare to do the Pregnancy test bcs of the result I have been getting. To the glory of the Almighty God, I finally gather the courage and this is the result. What next should I do

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2017
FruitfulRay:
My dear, it is well with you. I pray God should direct you and before July, surprise you. Nothing is against you, your age will not be against you. God keep you and make His face shine upon you in Jesus name.

Amen sis, thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2017
@adelolo, congratulations dear! May you have a stress free Nine moths.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
adelolo:
Thanks All. I waa scare to do the Pregnancy test bcs of the result I have been getting. To the glory of the Almighty God, I finally gather the courage and this is the result. What next should I do

Congratulations on your bfp, I wish you a healthy 9months.
What you should do:
1. Continue your prenatal vitamins (folic acid et al)
2. Go see your doctor and report yourself for monitoring ( it is advised all TTC women should do this after a bfp). The doctor might suggest a beta/progesterone test..
3. Your doc might advise you to stay off s3x for the first trimester

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moi007: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hi everyone! I'm new here. Also trying to have a baby like everyone else. Been having pelvic pain for a while now. Had an ultrasound, found out I had fibroid, doctor still advices I do a laparoscopy cos he suspects endometriosis too. With all dis going on, I'm still hoping and praying I get pregnant easily. I've only really been trying for 2 months now. Just got married. Please say a prayer for me too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
mummykyrti:
no o, found tamoxifen on cycle day 9 after much wahala, decided to chill till next cycle..
@ afagha no vex o, been busy with other stuffs in my life jare, just bcs am atc dsnt mean d world would stop for me my dear
@ lavivaavril no reactions yet o, just chilling and trying to follow that 10,12,14,16,18,20 and 22 bd ish ooo, that's if body go allow us...I sprinkle lots of baby dust on u as u use that letrozole
mummykyrti how much did u get Tamoxifen?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by unique55: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
gd day, pls I'm a newbie. I've bn trying to conceive and I'm experienceing painful menstruation. someone said evergreen formulae for women will help but I dnt knw hw reliable it is. pls has anyone used the evergreen formula? nd hw we'll did it work?. tnkx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
@ Adelolo
Aww darling..., congrats
Plz & plz No stress ; our sabi mamas have already said it all but above all relax & praise God!

@ Mummykyrti ; missingribs & Mamitwins
No wahala Sistas. In due time.; make l do shakara small otherwise him go feel say d matter no pain me.

@ MummyJJ
Ma Josephine; No child outside. @ least d positive side 2 dis matter is that he is now d one now carrying d ttc matter pass sef.
Unto our dream matter, God has made ur dream a reality. If God can make one of us a triple mama ; he sef go make u a Quadra mama grin. ( but Ur Omugwuo no go be child's play oh)

@moi007
Welcome dear. May ur stay be fruitful & short too.
Even in d midst of all scientific terms & conditions ; u shall conceive & carry 2 full term with both Mother & child Alive. So fear not...,

@unique55
Welcome dearie. I also experience severe menstrual pains but have never used evergreen pdts 4 it. What I usually do is
1. Abstain 4rm sugary foods
2. Use a preheated pad or place a hot water bottle on a towel around my waist region during that period. D earlier u start around ur premenstrual days d better.
3. Then l take a lot of hot liquids ( eg ginger infused tea) during my menstrual days.
Try it; u will surely be amazed....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wow. Congrats Adelolo. Wishing u a healthy pregnancy. So happy for u. Welcome moi007, unique55 n other newbies. May God grant ur hrt desires very soon.
I hail all mamas o, una weldone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pls has anyone ever had period like lower back cramping on cd12 after taking clomid.i don't.understand this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
omotutu:
Hmmmmmm, I'm a new member here but I've been stalking this group for over a year. I got married in 2015 but there has been no show. Used letrozole for 3 cycles, all bfn. AF showed yesterday and I've been sad. The next thing is to do an hsg but I'm sooooo scared cos I hear it is very painful. I also had a cyst which has since gone. I'm suspecting endometriosis due to the fact that I have painful periods. Pls does anyone here have endometriosis? What were your symptom and how can one get a bfp with endometriosis. Love you all to bits
from personal experience, HSG isn't "sooo" painful. I conceived my son 2 cycles after my HSG procedure.....even though God is the ultimate guarantor but at least it feels good to know u'r doing all u can. I'll advise u Google up HSG BFP success stories,it will boost ur morale. Good luck mama.
Weldone Loisemm, u don try. U'll get ur "medal" grin very soon, by God grace

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
pweetymii:

Amen oh,welcome back ma....
@Ummtwins2 how far?Is it a hit?
@mowonjuoluwa welcome back ma,God will perfect all that concerns you this year in Jesus name..
@Loisemm yes oh,we will all rejoice in the fertility department this year..
This year is indeed our year of pleasant surprises!
#confessionbringsconfession#

10x ma'am. I still dey there oooo. I've tested like 3 times up to CD29, nothing. I no know whether na d HPT strips wey I buy no good undecided angry grin cos i'm still cramping on n off n no AF. Nothing. Dn't know how many weeks wait i'm on now I'm still hopeful sha cos I dnt even know how to proceed frm here; abi the 2 times bleeding I had r jst a "one off" thing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Congratulations Adelolo, wishing u a stress free 9months. Thank God it ended in praise.

Welcome to moimoi007 and unique55, May ur stay be very short and fruit ful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
I just got my hsg result now and it shows I have bilateral moderate hydrosalpinges.. Pls any v Dis or knows ow to deal with it

Help me pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
@Adelolo congratulations. May Almighty God grant you hitch free 9months in Jesus name Amen. Success all the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
@ Adelolo congrats. it can only be God. wishing you healthy 9 months. Follow mama sugars instruction ASAP.
welcome newbies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
UmmTwins2:
mummykyrti how much did u get Tamoxifen?
I didn't buy but saw it 1500 for a satchet and 4500 or so for the whole pack of 3

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wendy26: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
chumz11:
Pls has anyone ever had period like lower back cramping on cd12 after taking clomid.i don't.understand this
yes it happened to me n gave me cyst also.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
fpeter:

Can I do IUI with asherman's syndrome, hydrosalpinx and tubal occlusion?

I'm sorry I don't have an answer to this. Sabi mamas pls come and put mouth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello mamas,
woww it's a testimony for @adelolo may you carry to full term and have a stress free pregnancy in Jesus name oo. I tap into your blessing

Hello all, how are we all doing today? I endevour us to keep the faith and keep claiming our babies

#2017mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
curvilicious:

In another news blossomedcherry(Google university professor and adiahaakwaibom(d analyst) why my O pains dey last like 5-7days? And my gynae once said my walls no dey break down well
Luteal phase defect?

Lol @google university professor. I blve some maamas have replied you cuz I hvnt read up but I will study it tomorrow and give u extensive reply wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
CravingChic:
AdiahaAkwaibom, relax babe. Am sure every mama here has had that quarrel with dh that has made you consider divorce but please don't let the devil into your home. may God grant you the grace you need in your marriage.amen.

@ the homemaker! Sorry for your loss. Its gonna be fine sweetie. Count it all blessing and I pray God would surprise you soon.

Iya triplets, Blossom mamaa, Happy and healthy bumping.
Hey swthrt, shey I dey call u like 2days back and your number jex dey divert my line. I trust u re gud?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
league of 2017 mothers Present!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
UmmTwins2:

Weldone Loisemm, u don try. U'll get ur "medal" grin very soon, by God grace
Amin Jesu ma. grin
How is our boy?
Welcome back. You will get your second 'medal' too.

Mummykyrti , wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
afagha:
league of 2017 mothers
Present!

Ayam here
Present ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Congratulations @adelolo, team2017 mamas loading.
You will give birth safely, with both parents and child(ren) alive, in sound health and in abundance.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adelolo: 5:22am On Jan 19, 2017
Good morning and thanks all. This is our year of pleasant surprises. I had to stop my 40 days fasting. Never lose faith in God.
I will update you on WIDD
The Dr gave their reports as Bilateral tubal blockage, plenty fibroids, low egg qualities, high prolactin level but the King of kings said none shall be barren on his land.
The Doctor said I can only conceive via IVF and fibroid surgery.I went to God that I have gone through the bible and I see that none gave birth through IVF.
Bought babies things and took to church to pray at the altar on 1st of January, started prophesying to my womb that you will fulfill the purpose God created you to do.

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2017
adelolo:
Good morning and thanks all. This is our year of pleasant surprises. I had to stop my 40 days fasting. Never lose faith in God.
The Dr gave their reports as Bilateral tubal blockage, plenty fibroids, low egg qualities, high prolactin level but the King of kings said none shall be barren on his land.
The Doctor said I can only conceive via IVF and fibroid surgery.I went to God that I have gone through the bible and I see that none gave birth through IVF.
Bought babies things and took to church to pray at the altar on 1st of January, started prophesying to my womb that you will fulfill the purpose God created you to do.

Congrats once again. His blessing shall be permanent in ur life. Ur joy shall not be cut short by God's grace. Wishing u an easy peasy preggy ride n smooth delivery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2017
afagha:
league of 2017 mothers Present!
Present ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2017
adelolo:

Congrats dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2017
curvilicious:

Ayam here Present ma
from our mouths to God's ears. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.