Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407256 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
[/color]Onise iyanu you are the God of awesome wonders,have tasted of your power...

What a faithful God I serve, after 1yr and 9months of trying the ocean divider decided to smile on me and my family.... 1month to my 31st birthday,3months to my 2nd wedding anniversary the lord picked my wall....it's a double line,am pregnant...
Let me be d lst 2 say; Congratulations!
Wow. Stress free pregnancy all d way with a safe safe delivery. Waiting 4 WIDD

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
I am so happy for you pweetiebabe... congrats

Mummykryti...u better be in d mood and go rape dh oo ..that is ovulation happening. My sis got preg like that too. Congrats in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Congrats pweetiebabe wish u a healthy and happy 9 months. So happy for u!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
CravingChic:
I am so happy for you pweetiebabe... congrats

Mummykryti...u better be in d mood and go rape dh oo ..that is ovulation happening. My sis got preg like that too. Congrats in advance.
Thanks so much big sis....u are next in line in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
[/color]Onise iyanu you are the God of awesome wonders,have tasted of your power...

What a faithful God I serve, after 1yr and 9months of trying the ocean divider decided to smile on me and my family.... 1month to my 31st birthday,3months to my 2nd wedding anniversary the lord picked my wall....it's a double line,am pregnant...

waoh my sweet pweetiebabe, congratulations and welcome to the club. wishing you a wonderful 9 months. I'm so happy for you..
soon it will be every other mamas here.
LETS SMILE COS JESUS LOVE US DEARLY, I'M a living testimony

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Congratulations mama, healthy, wealthy and stress free 9 months and delivery in Jesus name. Amen

Baba God smile on us all in this 2nd month of the year 2017 in Jesus name.

Give me a special birthday present this month God, thank you Almighty Father for you alone can do and have done it, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Congratulations Pweetiebabe, so happy for you. May u carry to term and wishing u a stress free 9months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Congrats dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toyeentee: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good evening sisters, today is my second day on serrapeptase, yi mu cao, xi xian cao and i noticed brown CM. Is this normal? I also felt some tugging on my right ovary after the 1st dose of serra and the tea ( i have chocolate cyst on my right ovary and a normal cyst on the left). should i keep taking the serra and tea, am a bit worried about the brown discharge/CM.......... is this part of the cleaning of my tubes/ ovaries?
Looking forward to responses or anyone else that experienced such.
Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
toyeentee:
Good evening sisters, today is my second day on serrapeptase, yi mu cao, xi xian cao and i noticed brown CM. Is this normal? I also felt some tugging on my right ovary after the 1st dose of serra and the tea ( i have chocolate cyst on my right ovary and a normal cyst on the left). should i keep taking the serra and tea, am a bit worried about the brown discharge/CM.......... is this part of the cleaning of my tubes/ ovaries?
Looking forward to responses or anyone else that experienced such.
Baby dust to us all.

the tugging is normal i guess, felt it when i was taking serrap, guess its the serrap eating away the tissue, the brown discharge maybe from the cyst breaking down or the tissue breaking down etc.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
thanks so much to all my wonderful mamas....@prettmum,cravingchic,mamitwins, mumjk, and everyone I couldn't mention. We are all celebrating dis year, our heavens is opened in Jesus name...

WIDD...
My WIDD is funny though.....2cycles I go I use 2.5mg of letrozole,vitaminb6 and folic acid, and nothing happened so I had just five tablets left....last cycle I decided to use 5mg of letrozole from cd5 to 9, but on cd7 I have just 1 tablet left after using 5mg for two days and couldn't buy another one so I used d 2.5mg on cd7 and rest my case. I was also drinking Tommy blast water (keto diet water) cos I wanted to reduce my tommy fat....But here I am today am sure it wasn't d uncompleted dose that worked for me but God's mercies that located me. Because dh prayer request @ last power must change was for God to visit is before the first quarter of the year ends and God did it,prayer did it....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ayauche:
Congratulations Pweetiebabe, so happy for you. May u carry to term and wishing u a stress free 9months.
Thanks ma,God bless you too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Yaayyyyy, congrats pweetiebabe ,
So happy for you ,
You sure say no be triplets dey inside there
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Congrats mama and it shall be permanent in Jesus name, amen wish you stress free 9months in Jesus name amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowdiva: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Onise iyanu you are the God of awesome wonders,have tasted of your power...

What a faithful God I serve, after 1yr and 9months of trying the ocean divider decided to smile on me and my family.... 1month to my 31st birthday,3months to my 2nd wedding anniversary the lord picked my call....it's a double line,am pregnant...
congrats sis, I tap into your blessing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toyeentee: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
mommatriplets:

the tugging is normal i guess, felt it when i was taking serrap, guess its the serrap eating away the tissue, the brown discharge maybe from the cyst breaking down or the tissue breaking down etc.

Thank you so much, sis. I am currently on 3 tabs daily (120,000 spu), how many tabs is advised as maximum? I really want to see changes as soon as possible. Looking forward to BFPs from everyone here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
@pweetibabe,congrats,I tap into your blessing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
pweetiebabe i am so happy for you.congratulations.wish you a smooth 9 months.
Many more bfps to come as God will break protocols for our sakes.
@curvilicious happy val to you too oh..
@loisemm,i just dey observe,i believe i will share my testimony soon...
ayauche,i see you.
@all keep the faith,one love(in nurse kaffy4bills voice).

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Congratulations Pweetiebabe your testimony is permanent. I tap into your testimony my birthday is 1month away and anniversary 3months away too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
*Dancing cheesy*
Wow... Pweetiebabe , congrats dear.
So happy for you. I'm also happy one of our long time members has got her bfp (you).
May it go round to us and newbies.
Happy n healthy 9months.

Pweetymii , Ok o. As your near namesake don carry her bfp, yours don arrive too. Amen.

Mummykrti , welcome bk dear. Kpekus like other mamas advised. Should be ovulation tins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
toyeentee:

Thank you so much, sis. I am currently on 3 tabs daily (120,000 spu), how many tabs is advised as maximum? I really want to see changes as soon as possible. Looking forward to BFPs from everyone here

3tabs daily of 120,000iu each?, if yes, its ok. its an enzyme, it doesnt really hv a dosage, i started with 2 daily, then moved to 3 tabs daily. and downgraded to 1tab..after flushing confirmed tubes were open. all this happened within 6wks..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pweetiebabe congratulations. May you have a fabulous 9 months. Thank you faithful God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
thanks so much to all my wonderful mamas....@prettmum,cravingchic,mamitwins, mumjk, and everyone I couldn't mention. We are all celebrating dis year, our heavens is opened in Jesus name...

WIDD...
My WIDD is funny though.....2cycles I go I use 2.5mg of letrozole,vitaminb6 and folic acid, and nothing happened so I had just five tablets left....last cycle I decided to use 5mg of letrozole from cd5 to 9, but on cd7 I have just 1 tablet left after using 5mg for two days and couldn't buy another one so I used d 2.5mg on cd7 and rest my case. I was also drinking Tommy blast water (keto diet water) cos I wanted to reduce my tommy fat....But here I am today am sure it wasn't d uncompleted dose that worked for me but God's mercies that located me. Because dh prayer request @ last power must change was for God to visit is before the first quarter of the year ends and God did it,prayer did it....
congrats! I'm so happy for u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
@peeetiebabe congratulations. I wish you a healthy and happy 9 months. Abeg sprinkle us baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwawunmi(f): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
thanks very much , pls what is the solution.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
fpeter:

Sorry dear, is the flow heavy or has it stopped?
it stopped that yest, @ caon I didn't take anytin, this is my least TTC incline cycle, no kpekus self, just manage kpekus this mrn.

@loisemm thanks dear, I pray we get our bfps this month

@adiahaakwaibom1 I kpekused this mrn pray its not too late, my kpekus game was extra low this month...ko easy mehn, tiredness. thanks to every mama that chook mouth in d matter. @pweetiebabe and other mama's that got deir bfp congrats weli weli
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toyeentee: 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
mommatriplets:

3tabs daily of 120,000iu each?, if yes, its ok. its an enzyme, it doesnt really hv a dosage, i started with 2 daily, then moved to 3 tabs daily. and downgraded to 1tab..after flushing confirmed tubes were open. all this happened within 6wks..

yes ma'am. Thats 360,000 IU in a day, was yours just blockage? or did you have cysts as well? Did you also use the teas and herbal tampons? Lastly,was the blockage or cysts on one side or both? Sorry for all the questions, I really hope I can have everything sorted in 6 weeks too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frajon(f): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Congrats dear. Wish u a stress free 9 months. I tap into ur blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 5:41am On Feb 17, 2017
toyeentee:

yes ma'am. Thats 360,000 IU in a day, was yours just blockage? or did you have cysts as well? Did you also use the teas and herbal tampons? Lastly,was the blockage or cysts on one side or both? Sorry for all the questions, I really hope I can have everything sorted in 6 weeks too.

yeah just blockage, cysts come and go..so depending on the frequency of your scan, u may or may not see them.
no cyst was reported however in any of my scans. mine was blockage based on 2 hsgs - wch moved from 1 tube to both tubes over time. i used guifei bao a few times, and castor oil massage that month that i went for flushing and tubes declared open -- with very minimal effort
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toyeentee: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2017
mommatriplets:

yeah just blockage, cysts come and go..so depending on the frequency of your scan, u may or may not see them.
no cyst was reported however in any of my scans. mine was blockage based on 2 hsgs - wch moved from 1 tube to both tubes over time. i used guifei bao a few times, and castor oil massage that month that i went for flushing and tubes declared open -- with very minimal effort

thats great. congrats
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Congrats Pweetiebabe. Wishing you healthy nine months and safe delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2017
congratulations @pweetybabe, God bless you and lo. You shall not cast your young in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.