Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5399074 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Samadict(f): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Hi babes, i am not sure but i think Pweetiebabe is in Ado abi is it Akure, you can "mention" her if she can be of help

Pweetiebab.e, don't worry all is well with you, me i don't use my ear to hear spotting next time i am thinking of is progesterone support. Thank God the spotting has stopped, it will be nothing but goodnews for you always.
Thanks for the response. I'll do that now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
mamatwiny:
May God answer our prayers speedily.

AF is due to show tommorow. Yesterday night, I was told am pregnant in my dream. I just hope its not my expectation DTS playing out in d dream.

This morning, I had jajaina farting. Its the first time its happening to me. Today I started having some kind of watery discharge . its a bit coloured . I tried not to over stress myself in the office today. Tomorrow will tell if my dream is real.

Baby abeg do PT immediately cos I also noticed that watery discharge and I tot it was infection until I tested positive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Abi now... Already sent to your email. Its well. We shall tes5ify!!!

Towerofgrace:

Same here oo, i heard they are good too, but i wasn't impressed with the receptionist at all.

Can you imagine the Dr, i detest when Dr do that rubbish, i mean you have my file right in front of you so why not just be professional and refresh urself with the information you wrote down when you asked me.

My last gynae use to do that silly thing, one of the reasons i stopped using him, i felt just like a number among the numerous patients he was attending to, meanwhile i pay consultation for every damn visit, and yet you can't make my money count. I can as well go to general hospital now and get same thing without spending so much. Anyway i am expecting you email let me speak with matron too.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyluvmomma: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Greetings beautiful moms in d house. Am new here. Pls help with the prayer points cos i ve been ttc for the past nine yrs.

r]
Loisemm:
Just thought to share. I know some mamas mentioned and also prayed the TTC prayer points on Stella's blog last year. We, others and newbies should see and key in too. I have started my 21 days prayer from here. Didn't take it serious last year. New testimonies are still pouring in till now. It is well. We shall testify...
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/04/testimony-from-ttc-prayer-postomg.html?m=1

Stella my aunty, mummy 's sis that got married 16years ago, mum sister ooo..she has been TTC ooo. I introduced her to SDK And she told me she joined the 100 babies prayer with faith. She had really lost hope. Imagine the trauma she passes through every month when the blood comes and She is heading to menopause.
.... I just got married and she came to visit me. I was not feeling too good so I told her to walk with me to lab for scan, am 28yrs.. when we Got there I did my own scan and I was confirmed pregnant. So I told my aunty let me pay for her to do scan since she is complaining lately of tummy pain.
Stella Mrs korks and fellow sdk bvns that's how my aunty of 40 something years came out looking white like she saw ghost and started insulting me that I planned with the lab guy to humiliate her..ahhh which lab guy again..
I don't even know the dude. My aunty started crying and everybody was looking at her, she sat on the floor crying I had to pick the result up and I saw a fetus on the scan. Me too I shouted like a fool and jumped on her and we both sat on the floor crying..
I told her let go to another lab to confirm. That's how we went to another lab oo.. the result is same and edd is November...hmmmmm where would I start calling God, where will I start praising his name?. my aunty is still down with shock.
I took her to the hospital to be watched so happiness won't affect the baby.. listen up people prayer works oooo.. I mean this is not a blog anymore it's something else. I can't shout abeg, am crying and typing so if you see any error abeg pass it. Big kisses to every ttc.. 16yrs is large yet God never forgot her..he won't forget you, have faith my lovely bvs..please pop wine and cook jollof for this my testimony ...NAWA oooooh. am the happiest human on earth now aside aunty n hubby''
READ THE TTC PRAYER POINT POST
HERE AND OTHER TESTIMONIES BELOW...

Mamas, this is another wonderful one below.
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/06/eighteenth-testimony-from-ttc-prayer.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
I agree with your mum, thats why when people partake in Keto, they often come out with BFPs, especially for unknown cases and hormonal imbalance, we need to eat more of this vegetables, Cabbage and Cucumber works wonders, but above all, God is everything.

Incrizz:
My Mum says anyone trying to conceive should take VITAMIN E and fruits.

She then went ahead to say especially cucumber and...mentioned 2 fruits, can't remember the other.
Consume it like you got no carewink

Alwaystrue how are you doing?smiley

STUFF AND THAT ORGANIC SEEDS AND NOT GMO SEEDS ARE GIVEN TO FARMAERS. THENK.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SingleEdition: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Babyluvmomma:
Greetings beautiful moms in d house. Am new here. Pls help with the prayer points cos i ve been ttc for the past nine yrs.

r]

Prayer points attached here.
You are welcome on board.
I'm glad I get to welcome someone .............I'm only a few days here too so you're not alone. smiley

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
lavivaavril:
Cc Towerofgrace and other mamas pls I have attached the hormonal assay result. Assist to interprete

God bless

Your ranges look very okay.

What day did you do you progesterone (P4) test, if done CD21 or around 7 days after O, it simply means u surely ovulated. Some say high P4 is not good but i am yet to understand the logic

I guess you had this test at Clinix, anyway to better understand your result the ranges at the far right is the yard stick you should use to know where you are, that is why you are asked to carry out the tests on some particular days when the hormones should be at their peak for each phase.

Follicular Phase : Day 1 – 13 - it includes AF and up till right before O
Ovulation Phase : Day 14 - The almighty O day
Luteal Phase : Day 15 – 28 - Right After O till right before AF

For instance u had E2, prolactin, FSH, LH on CD2/3 it means u will compare with ranges in follicular stage, while P4 is CD 21 which falls in Luteal phase (it is written mid luteal phase on your test result)

some labs use > & < signs for the ranges too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SingleEdition: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Babyluvmomma:

r]

@Babyluvmomma...........Sorry, I forgot to add (very important):
May your stay here be fruitful and very short. Amen

Mamas in the house, hope I tried with this greeting. wink smiley

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
curvilicious:
Una no remember me since cry
E no fair o sad
I took fake malaria medicine but thank God i didn't die like one artist that kicked bucket after taking it.
Hope you girls are well and kicking?
Newbies welcome
Belleful mamas una weldone

sad sad sad

Haa!!! shocked shocked Curvy Curvilicious sorry dearest sis, you know me i be absentee student, don't be vexed, i just saw this now trust you are much better, divine health is yours in Jesus Name.

God will save us from all these terrible people oo, that's why i don't mind buying drugs from all those big pharmacies just to be on the safe side pele sis

can u imagine i am just seeing your Valentine shout out, wish you sweetest love not only on vals day but everyday of your life dearie.

Now that i came late to class, that's how i missed valentine jist from you cry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
chypoo86500:
please how were u able to make the purchase because i tried buying from jumia but they told me that swanson products are nt among the pay on delivery items unless I use my credit card of which I tried severally without success.

Babe, have you checked, them healt.plus, Medpl.us, Careforte and co, you should be able to find in those pharmacies, me i don't trust all those buying medication online ooo, to avoid stories that touch just check a pharmacy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
lavivaavril:
Cc
This is a comprehensive hormonal assay result; so need 2 worry as l said earlier.
4rm my little understanding;
FSH ( follicle stimulating hormone) has a conc. of 6.48. Which is within d reference ranges of follicular & Luteal phases; which l believe is ok.
LH ( Luteinizing hormone)-has a conc. of 8.02. Which is still within d reference ranges of follicular & luteal phase but not in ovulatory phase.
However, ur FSH/LH is approx 1:1 , which is good.
Prolactin conc is 13.56, within its reference range. Ok too
E2 Estradiol/ Estrogen conc. is 54.19;within follicular & luteal phase standards. Good too.
PG conc. is 59.88, which is far above d follicular & luteal phase standards. cheesy & within d reference standards for PG conc of a woman in either 1st , 2nd & 3rd trimester of pregnancy( Abeg r using any PG suppositories/ supplements grin)
E2/PG ratio- also approx. 1:1. Good also.
Conclusion- l believe it's a good result

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
mamatwiny how far? Done the test yet? Sorry for asking. It's just that i had similar symptoms last week. Yesterday i felt throbbing on my upper tummy (I was even asking DH if it's possible to feel fetus heartbeat with the type of belle fat that i have) 3 days left for AF to show or not show, i'm running out of my mind here. Sorry for the ranting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hello fruitful mamas, please i have a question. I was diagnosed with high prolactin and my doc prescribed bromocriptin. I took a vacay last month and decided to put ttc behind me . I abruptly stopped d bromocriptin and i noticed my boobs started leaking. Now, af is 5days late. Does suddenly stopping bromocriptine delay period Should i resume the bromocriptine today? Should i use a drug to induce menstruation? ( i used hpt strip 3days ago and it was negative). Im very confused. I regret stopping d drugs and i stopped because the side effects were killing me and my doc asked me to keep taking it till pregnancy is confirmed. Im very tired honestly. Please what should i do right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
curvilicious:
Una no remember me since cry
E no fair o sad
I now know how Priscaver and SingleEdition felt.
I took fake malaria medicine but thank God i didn't die like one artist that kicked bucket after taking it.

sad sad sad
Sorry, our one & only curvy mama
Been a bit busy that's why. Anyway, we thank God 4 ur life & untimely death is not any of us portion in d Mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ .
SingleEdition:

Lol, Yes u tried

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ubaida: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
@Cubes01, you might have to continue using the bromocriptine, the effects are not immediate. One of the symptoms of High prolactin is discharge from the boobs.
Cubes01:
Hello fruitful mamas, please i have a question. I was diagnosed with high prolactin and my doc prescribed bromocriptin. I took a vacay last month and decided to put ttc behind me . I abruptly stopped d bromocriptin and i noticed my boobs started leaking. Now, af is 5days late. Does suddenly stopping bromocriptine delay period Should i resume the bromocriptine today? Should i use a drug to induce menstruation? ( i used hpt strip 3days ago and it was negative). Im very confused. I regret stopping d drugs and i stopped because the side effects were killing me and my doc asked me to keep taking it till pregnancy is confirmed. Im very tired honestly. Please what should i do right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
SingleEdition:

You are a fast learner...
@Babyluvmomma you are welcome,wish you a very short and fruitful stay.9 years is not an easy thing.I greet your faith and courage.This year God has said it will be a year of pleasant surprises so shall it be for you and not just that his word according to Joel 2:25 will come to pass in your life.Welcome again.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Waladade4luv(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pls experts in d house, does a TTC woman needs to abstain from sex immediately after her ovulation till after d next menses? Pls i need an urgent answer
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Babyluvmomma:

r]
http://www.theshadowofthealmighty.org/21-night-deliverance-prayers-for-the-fruits-of-the-womb/
Just scroll down past the download box. You will see about 32 prayer points in print. Some download it, some save the page and open it every time they need it (I did this), while others write out or print out the prayers. Some fast along with the prayers. Some pray them alone(I fall into this category).
God crown our little efforts with mighty success. Stay strong sis. Can't imagine your TTC experience. 9years is not a joke. Welcome and may your stay be the shortest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oloriolaitan: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Samadict:
Greetings to the fruitful mamas in the house. I have been quietly following this thread before I got married and after. I have been ttc for almost a year now. I went for ultrasound and it showed significant fluid in the pouch of Douglas. I went for HVS (doctor didn't tell me the exact result as it was done in the hospital laboratory). I started treatment and was given Ciproflaxin and metronidazole intravenously for for 5 and 3 days respectively with an intramuscular injection which I don't know. We decided to move to Ado Ekiti early this year and would really appreciate anyone that can recommend a good gynaecologist in Ado Ekiti(not in teaching hospital). My doctor in Lagos prescribed clomid for my next cycle but I don't want to have a clomid cycle without thorough supervision. Fertility blessings to all.

St gregory hospital at bashiri...very nice nd affordable,i think i did my ultrasound fr 4k dere last yr
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
I suggest you also read the testimonies from that prayer post to give you more faith and motivation.
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/02/testimony-132-from-ttc-post.html?m=1
I was so absorbed in reading the testimonies that I finished them under 3days. 132 of them. I must testify too. Here and on Stella's blog by His grace.
cc: Babyluvmomma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowdiva: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Towerofgrace:
@ Wowdiva, you are most welcome, no need to be anxious, so long your AF (period) is regular, you are not dealing with infection or any underlying issue you will testify soon.

Since you have tried for over a year, please see and gynae and work closely with him, some of these tests may only be necessary after you have taken some other ones, for instance if your hormonal profile is within range, your HVS and scan comes out clean, then you may be asked to go for HSG, working with a Dr will guide you on preliminaries and main things to do.

Please totally avoid HSG if ur HVS is not clean.

High Vaginal Swab (HVS) - It is commonly used to test for infections such as bacterial vaginosis, trichomonas vaginalis
Pelvic Ultrasound Scan aka Scan - it is done over the abdomen/pelvic region used to check the uterus, ovaries and surrounding areas. This is mostly where fibriods and cysts are discovered
Transvaginal Ultrasound (TVS) is a scan that is more accurate than an ultrasound scan, it helps to check, uterine linning, ovaries, cervix, and vagi.na. Also used to monitor the growth of a follicles in tracking ovulation. it done intra jajainaly.
Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is an X-ray to check especially the fallopian tubes and uterus for adhesions, blockages and scar tissues. Bacterias can be pushed into the uterus and tubes from the cervix and vagi.na during this examination leading to other issues, hence the reason for caution in taking this test.
Thank you sis, af is not so regular it fluctuate between 25-28 days. Last month was the worst, a the first af came on the 35th day. Was happy I missed my period only for it to rear it head
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
ubaida:
@Cubes01, you might have to continue using the bromocriptine, the effects are not immediate. One of the symptoms of High prolactin is discharge from the boobs.
brromocriptine didn't work for me so I had to stop..my little cousin took it for 2month and conceived she had horrible side effect but she continued taking it.. I didn't complete my dose cos I no fit bear. I pray it works for you dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mama's in the house please have you heard of low feminal pills??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
In trying 2 welcome our newest newbie; Babyluvmomma, l mistakenly posted on pregnancy trend grin. I didn't even realise it until later. I keep saying l won't post there until l have gotten my bfp & now it happened.
Oh , Merciful God change my story & every other sabi mamas, may we all port over there earlier than we all anticipate.

CcBabyluvmomma
Welcome Sis. May God Almighty in his infinite mercy hear & answer ur prayer. Welcome once again kiss

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
lavivaavril:

Heyy mama! I'm still trying to learn this your unique explanation skills cheesy thank you so much for the breakdown. Thank God the result is normal oo, I no fit shout hehe. I'm taking pregnacare conception and vit b6 50mg.

Thanks dear

No wahala dear . Ur vits/supplements r really potent cos ur PG concentration is high

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettymaxy(f): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hello mamas
Have been a silent follower of this thread, have been married for a year plus now. We were directed to Graceland fertility clinic in benin. Doc asked for me to run some tests hormonal assay, hsg, and Amh. So far it has been hard to get where to do amh.
Mamas pls any1 who knows were I can run amh in or benin shld pls reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Incrizz(f): 4:59am On Feb 22, 2017
FruitfulRay:
I agree with your mum, thats why when people partake in Keto, they often come out with BFPs, especially for unknown cases and hormonal imbalance, we need to eat more of this vegetables, Cabbage and Cucumber works wonders, but above all, God is everything.

Yes yes, vegetablessmiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iGaz: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Hi,
You didn't include Progesterone. It's important as well.
Yes, your test falls within range but you LH:FSH ratio is pointing towards PCOS.
This is not a diagnosis, just contribution. I may be wrong. Other experienced mamas will put mouth.

Zino89:
Sabi mamas I just got my test result from the lab Dr will not be around till Wednesday abegmake Unahelp me interpret this result

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.