Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407925 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
@Janetade86, Congrats ma, wish you stress free nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sabi mamas what is the name of this drug I want to buy it ttc no easy abeg make I use my leg Waka go buy am b4 my doc send me to village.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Janetade86:
My people, ilekun ayo mi ti si o (the door of my joy has been opened).
Truely God works in a mysterious way! God has honoured me once again and so shall he do to everyone here in Jesus name.
I finally took courage to do hpt this morning, and behold the BFP showed.

I will give WIDD when I close from work...just say make I share testimony first.
Congratulations darling sis...May you Carry to term and deliver with ease to the glory of God....May this testimony open doors to more testimony in this group in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Janetade86:
Truely God works in a mysterious way! God has honoured me once again and so shall he do to everyone here in Jesus name.

I will give WIDD when I close from work...just say make I share testimony first.
Congratulations darling sis...May you Carry to term and deliver with ease to the glory of God....May this testimony open doors to more testimonies in this group in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Double post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Congratulations @janetade86 God that did it for you will also answer us.

Please sabi mama's @adiahaakwaibom1 @realwoman @curvilicious @pweetibabe. And everyone. Please from the symptoms I had since Monday it seems uti don catch me. It seems to have deteriorated yesterday, been home didn't go to work for 2days now. Yesterday I had serious abdominal pain and back pain too. In my tww so taking natural remedies. Abeg make una help me. Is there any antibiotics I can take now just incase I have conceived. Please help me!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ganibae: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
@mummykyrti en @ Adiaakwaibom

Thanks for the reply it's well appreciated

It's so sad I had a terrible hormonal assay result, was excited yesterday wen I got my scan result en was told my cyst shrunk from 4cm to 2cm after using castor oil en acv for few days.

Never knew I was going to get a horrible hormonal result, well God knows best

Please how long do u think it will take for it to be corrected. Will see a gynea tomorrow BT a little anxious

Pls anyone wt d same experience.

@Janetade86, Congrats d latest preggy mum

Ilekun ayo gbogbo wa maa sii o

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Amen, and you too

4realwoman:
Good morning mamas and papas here.I prayer for us all that
▶God remember you today like Noah.
▶ Protect you like Daniel.
▶ Heal you like Naaman.
▶ Favour you like Moses.
▶ Prosper you like Isaac.
▶ Annoint you like David.
▶ Answer you like Elijah.
▶ Use you like Paul.
▶ Intervene for you like Esther.
▶ Fight for you like Israelites.
And grant us all out heart desires in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Yayyyyyy... God is indeed a good God... HnH month, God keep you all

Janetade86:

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Am sorry about your assay result I don't know much abt all these I be jjc as for the cyst thank God na small small God will make us laugh very soon please how much is castor oil and acv I stay in Lagos my csyt is 6mm.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
I dont know of any antibiotics to take while waiting, but will advise you to drink a lot of water, use coconut oil inside the place... grin, and let see... Sabi mama's will soon answer you...

MummyJJ:

Please sabi mama's @adiahaakwaibom1 @realwoman @curvilicious @pweetibabe. And everyone. Please from the symptoms I had since Monday it seems uti don catch me. It seems to have deteriorated yesterday, been home didn't go to work for 2days now. Yesterday I had serious abdominal pain and back pain too. In my tww so taking natural remedies. Abeg make una help me. Is there any antibiotics I can take now just incase I have conceived. Please help me!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Yay Congrats Janetade,a healthy 9 months to you.
More bfps to come
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
FruitfulRay:
I dont know of any antibiotics to take while waiting, but will advise you to drink a lot of water, use coconut oil inside the place... grin, and let see... Sabi mama's will soon answer you...

Thank you am shivering and running temperature now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Janetade86:

congratulations ma stress free nine months in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ganibae: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
@ Zino89

Sorry abt d cyst it will soon be over, got d acv( Bragg organic raw unfiltered with mother 473ml @ supersaver ikosi ketu 3700 en I was given d castor oil

U can check youtube for d use of castor oil for cyst

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Aww... Congrats dear . So Na belle been dey worry u some days back wen u wan " commot " Omojudy head cheesy . D babe was right after all. Smooth sail all d way & safe delivery.
So you follow me see that drama? I be wan exit this thread that day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Janetade86:

Ok I dey watch for 20D until you send my recharge card. Congrats first.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Janetade86:

congratulations. have a fabulous 9 months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
MummyJJ:

We talked abt taking unsweetened cranberry juice for UTI on this thread on time
Maybe u shld try it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Zino89:
Am sorry about your assay result I don't know much abt all these I be jjc as for the cyst thank God na small small God will make us laugh very soon please how much is castor oil and acv I stay in Lagos my csyt is 6mm.

Kayiiii
It is not ur cyst it is the cyst dey saw

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
@Janetade86, congrats ma. Wishing you happy and healthy nine months. You will birth successfully. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
ganibae:

Ilekun ayo gbogbo wa maa sii o
Terrible hormonal assay can be corrected my friend
If fibroid shrinked why can't hormonal assay be corrected?
Keep hope alive it is well with you [code][/code]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Congrats janetafe86 h&h 9months
Always remember us in ur prayers

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
curvilicious:

Kayiiii
It is not ur cyst it is the cyst dey saw
amen it's not my cyst ..thanks ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
ganibae:
@ Zino89

Sorry abt d cyst it will soon be over, got d acv( Bragg organic raw unfiltered with mother 473ml @ supersaver ikosi ketu 3700 en I was given d castor oil

U can check youtube for d use of castor oil for cyst
thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please my fellow mama's answer me this time oh, as you don't like answering when I ask questions, anyone that does not answer me, na quadruplets una go born oh, heh, am not joking, but if you want as your heart desires, answer me oh, or expect 4 and above at once.

Ok, so I intend to take Vitamins E and B6, folic acid, Bco, Ruzu bitters, Evening Primerose, COQ10 and Clomid. Whats the best way to take it. The Pharmacist said I should not mix the clomid with other drugs, i.e finish with the clomid, then continue with the others. I know am to stop EPO as soon as ovulation occurs, but am reading on line, and they said its better to take only clomid during that cycle and not mix with other drugs. Please anyone that knows more should please help me shed light on the matter, CD3 starts tomorrow, and I want to start tomorrow...

CC... Fvine, Adiahaakwaibom1, CravingChic, afagha, Loisemm, Pweetiebabe and everyone oh

Baby dust to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aunty ganibae ders no situation that cannot be changed, with the help of God and modern medicine... Just work with your gynaecologist and kip praying... Smile u hear?

@fruitffulray I no sabi those drugs u mentioned o,na just clomid I sabi there as per jjd
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Janetade86:

congratulations may you have a healthy pregnancy and supernatural delivery.... God is doing it. Who is next?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonyjoke(f): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dr meyer's folic acid tablet.
Zino89:
Sabi mamas what is the name of this drug I want to buy it ttc no easy abeg make I use my leg Waka go buy am b4 my doc send me to village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janetade86(f): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate.
@omojudy..lolz you were right. Infact you be prophetess, chop kisses. God will surely honour everyone here. Most times, I open this thread to see if any mama has gotten BFP inorder to congratulate her, but I never knew mine has arrived.

MY WIDD
Firstly, I think TTC is more of spiritual than physical most times. I am a member of MFM and I attended so many prayer sections for fruits of the womb, and prayed from within. And most times in church, I will change prayer points to suit my situations. There were times I cried while praying publicly, pretending to be removing dirts from my eyes in the church so that people will not know. That's when prayer enter body wella. I also paid my first fruit. Secondly, I will suggest everyone allows her body to work things out naturally at least for three months after using several drugs and nothing seems to be working.

Infact, my people God is wonderful. I and my husband can BD non stop for a whole month(if possible) but last month he travelled for two weeks and I was worried while he was leaving cos my ovulation days seem to fall on those days, but I made sure we bd on CD 7 & 8. He came back home on my CD 20 and we bd throughout till CD 27. I also bought evening primerose and Vit E so that I can start using it incase nothing happens but on CD 23 & 24 I used vit E with me DH. And now God has finally done it!

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janetade86(f): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
curvilicious:
Congrats janetafe86 h&h 9months
Always remember us in ur prayers

Sure! I do that most times while praying and I will continue to. Even when my husband prays, cos we do Remember everyone we know that is seeking for fruit of the womb in prayers, I will secretly say on my mind that " and everyone on TTC thread on NL", cos my husband has told me to stop reading any write up or article that has to do with TTC so I wouldn't want to mention it to him.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
MummyJJ:

Please sabi mama's @adiahaakwaibom1 @realwoman @curvilicious @pweetibabe. And everyone. Please from the symptoms I had since Monday it seems uti don catch me. It seems to have deteriorated yesterday, been hope didn't go to work for 2days now. Yesterday I had serious abdominal pain and back pain too. In my tww so taking natural remedies. Amen make una help me. Is there any antibiotics I can take now just incase I have conceived. Please help me!!
Sis y not go see ur doc ASAP....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.