Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407334 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2017

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2017
MummyJJ:
A happy Birthday to me! My desire is one change of all-round level by this time next year. Happy Birthday to my birthday mates also in pregnancy thread @ forzarush and aghiabiam many more years sisters. Am fully joining you soon on that thread.

Low-key celebration. rejoice with me mamas
happy birthday dearie, I pray God grants you all your heart desires...also wishing forzarush (lovely diary by the way, fortune is blessed) and aghaibiam great birthday celebration, Hebrew women delivery is ur portion

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2017
MummyJJ:
A happy Birthday to me! My desire is one change of all-round level by this time next year. Happy Birthday to my birthday mates also in pregnancy thread @ forzarush and aghiabiam many more years sisters. Am fully joining you soon on that thread.

Happy birthday dear. Wishing you long life and prosperity in good health of mind and body. God's guidance and protection upon your family and by this time next year, you will be carrying your twins in your arms. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2017
chypoo86500:
please I need info about any good trado woman that can set womb in abuja. Thanks and goodnight

I dont stay in Abuja. Abuja mamas can give you information.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Happy birthday Mama.....

MummyJJ:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Thank you sisters @mummykyrti, favouredestiny, and thehomemaker God bless you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Happy birthday dearie... wishing you only the very best. This year is your year and nothing can stop it, you will testify in Jesus name..

MummyJJ:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2017
MummyJJ:
Thank you sisters @mummykyrti, favouredestiny, and thehomemaker God bless you.

Trying to be strong, trying to keep faith alive, trying to fight back those tears as period is 2days early. What a birthday gift!

Just one day, a very sweet day, I will look back at all my battles and smile.
smile dear, some are using drugs to get it out...one day all this would be past.... Sha incase u don't understand the flow, u know what to do, this one it came two days early

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Amen and Thank you @fruitfulray
Mummykyrti thank you. Am not understanding the flow rara so lemme watch it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2017
MummyJJ:

happy birthday to you, by the grace of God this time next year you'll celebrate with your twins in great health and plenty money for your dh and you with peace.
also mama forzarush and aghiabiam happy birthday to you both, supernaturally painless labor and childbirth to you. I'm on my way to join you guys like yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2017
afagha:

happy birthday to you, by the grace of God this time next year you'll celebrate with your twins in great health and plenty money for your dh and you with peace.
Amen ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by forzarush(f): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
MummyJJ:

Mama,I tap into my blessing and join my faith with yours and I ask that as God blessed me swiftly,He'll do yours too soon. Age gracefully.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
forzarush:
Mama,I tap into my blessing and join my faith with yours and I ask that as God blessed me swiftly,He'll do yours too soon. Age gracefully.
Amen and Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
MummyJJ:

happy birthday. May God Almighty cause his face to shine upon, meet you at every point of your needs and make all your dreams come true. Have a fabulous day. E hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
lapagegirl:
happy birthday. May God Almighty cause his face to shine upon, meet you at every point of your needs and make all your dreams come true. Have a fabulous day. E hugs
Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinotinto5: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
For your best health comprehensive information Check out https://naturesgist.com . It is widely sourced and detailed.

Dont miss this best health website in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
curvilicious:
Mama Loisemm i butu(urhobo hailing) for u o
I been dey look u like one innocent, i no know say u na kpekus international chairperson chai! Mummukyrti come nd see ur senior for kpekus mata

Daddy RipVanWink i throway salute o that beast position na wa o help me hail dw she dey try for ur body o (bahdest guy) shocked

Priscaver my sister thanks for the tam.oxifen research hope u dey bounce like football o? tongue

@ all is there a scan that can detect/show pelvic or uterine adhesion(s) as well as can detect endometriosis?

I dey bounce for one side the watch mamas wen TTC don carry reach high level of doggy kpekusing! chaiii mamas one spoil me for here!

Happy birthday to our mama in d house
@mamas when d kpekus doggy if una carry quadruplets no say I no warn una! grin
curvilicious:
Mama Loisemm i butu(urhobo hailing) for u o
I been dey look u like one innocent, i no know say u na kpekus international chairperson chai! Mummukyrti come nd see ur senior for kpekus mata

Daddy RipVanWink i throway salute o that beast position na wa o help me hail dw she dey try for ur body o (bahdest guy) shocked

Priscaver my sister thanks for the tam.oxifen research hope u dey bounce like football o? tongue

@ all is there a scan that can detect/show pelvic or uterine adhesion(s) as well as can detect endometriosis?

I dey bounce for one side the watch mamas wen TTC don carry reach high level of doggy kpekusing! chaiii mamas one spoil me for here!

Happy birthday to our mama in d house
@mamas when d kpekus doggy if una carry quadruplets no say I no warn una!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anugod(f): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
mummykyrti:
true ma, I tried it last night and no chinkili spillage...atimes I get up immediately after kpekus cos na daytime na, e b like na night kpekus go sure pass ooo
Abi o, I used to love daytime kpekus, but since I discovered it, I gats switch to night time o. Thank God it worked for you too. kiss kiss

Happy birthday MummyJJ, please be happy and don't let the devil steal your joy. It's almost dawn when it's the most darkest. Just rejoice. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Anugod:
Abi o, I used to love daytime kpekus, but since I discovered it, I gats switch to night time o. Thank God it worked for you too. kiss kiss

Happy birthday MummyJJ, please be happy and don't let the devil steal your joy. It's almost dawn when it's the most darkest. Just rejoice. kiss kiss
Thank you dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
MummyJJ:

Happy birthday mama, the remaining years of your life shall be fruitful and more glorious than the former in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Samadict(f): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Fruitful mamas how true is it that ttc lady shouldn't eat hot and peppery food? I love peppery food but was told by couple of people to stop it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mamitwins:

Happy birthday mama, the remaining years of your life shall be fruitful and more glorious than the former in Jesus name. Amen
Amen. Thank you ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Happy Birthday Darling Mummy JJ . God bless your new age and kind heart. Thank you for always ensuring you respond to question on these forum. As your days are so shall your strength be in Jesus mighty name. This time next year you will celebrate in a multiple state by the mercies of God. Have fun and e hugs to you!!!!

MummyJJ:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Please keep your faith and hope alive. Your testimony is here than you think. Nothing will steal your joy in Jesus mighty name
Appreciate your maker for the gift of life and keep speaking life to any seemingly dead situation. Congratulations grin grin grin grin shocked

MummyJJ:
Thank you sisters @mummykyrti, favouredestiny, and thehomemaker God bless you.

Trying to be strong, trying to keep faith alive, trying to fight back those tears as period is 2days early. What a birthday gift!

Just one day, a very sweet day, I will look back at all my battles and smile.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Please tell her oh mummykyrti. This one that shes allowing the devil to give her reasons not to thank God for the gift of life.

C'mon appreciate God @mummyjj . You are blessed and fruitful!!!

mummykyrti:
smile dear, some are using drugs to get it out...one day all this would be past.... Sha incase u don't understand the flow, u know what to do, this one it came two days early
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thanks @mineMk God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
MummyJJ:

HBD LLNP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dadsonval:

HBD LLNP
Thanks. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
MummyJJ:

happy Birthday dear may God grant your heart desire.. Have fun
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
@ Mummyjj, happy bornday, wish you all the very best in life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Zino89:
happy Birthday dear may God grant your heart desire.. Have fun
Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
4realwoman:
@ Mummyjj, happy bornday, wish you all the very best in life.
Amen. Thank you dear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.