Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,949 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407745 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Congrats dear... God is too faithful to fail... Happy HnH bumping...

Cubes01:
Help me praise the lord. I got my BiG FAT POSITIVE today. God is awesome. Please dont give up. He did it for me after 1.5yrs of marriage .i was extremely depressed. I cry while driving. My husband hated me. People stared at my stomach and mocked me. Jehovah has given me victory. God of Elijah has blessed me. I am unfaithful . I am a sinner. God had mercy on me. Omg! I dnt believe it. God will bless all of us. Pls pray for me that i carry to term and birth like the hebrew women. Everyone of you will testify! Please hold on to God. He is too faithful to fail. It is the lords doing!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Pack of Guifei Bao still available free. i stay in Lagos o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
mummykyrti:
Mama wholesomegrace did u only do rear entry styles or u did all?

I did every type of style that I found comfortable, God just did it at His own time. Rear entry is good for deep penetration so its highly recomended
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
wholesomegrace:
Pack of Guifei Bao still available free. i stay in Lagos o

I need am o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by piragirl(f): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
hello,to all the beautiful mama's in the house.
Please what can i use to correct my hormonal inbalance.
Thanks and God bless us all
baby dust to each and everyone of us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cubes01:
Help me praise the lord. I got my BiG FAT POSITIVE today. God is awesome. Please dont give up. He did it for me after 1.5yrs of marriage .i was extremely depressed. I cry while driving. My husband hated me. People stared at my stomach and mocked me. Jehovah has given me victory. God of Elijah has blessed me. I am unfaithful . I am a sinner. God had mercy on me. Omg! I dnt believe it. God will bless all of us. Pls pray for me that i carry to term and birth like the hebrew women. Everyone of you will testify! Please hold on to God. He is too faithful to fail. It is the lords doing!
God be praised, You shall carry to term and birth like the hebrew women in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anugod(f): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wow, congrats Cubes01. God is surely on the throne. All mamas here must testify! Please share what you did differently this cycle so mamas can learn. All in all, it takes God to bless a man, regardless of what we do. And God is not stingy, He gives to all willingly and liberally. No woman should lose her faith in God.

You will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name. Happy bumping. Welcome to preggy thread!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cubes01:

congrats dear happy, healthy and stress free 9 months in Jesus name u shall carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Obanz2(f): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
pragmatistm:
grin grin grin Many mamas here are funny. You have no knowledge of what you are saying. Well I will not react directly to your comments. I will only say that those that value Gangaria should not hesitate to call/whatsapp me. Twenty bottles heading to some Abuja mamas on this TTC thread. Again, it is a public forum so I will continue to participate and help those that wish to be helped.

Lastly, I have this advice to those of you that made ignorant disparaging remarks to just get a bottle of Gangaria and take for one week before your af. Then after you have seen your af come back to this thread to make honest and sincere comments. Remember, the herb is NAFDAC registered, so its safe.
pls were can I get it in Lagos oshodi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frajon(f): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Good evening fruitful mothers! Please help a confused sister. Hmmmmm TTC journey God help us. DH was diagnosed low sperms count and had been on Clomid and Bromergon. Now he is expressing weak erection, he doesn't sustain erection. Please I need advice from sabi mama's. Pls don't read and pass.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cubes01:
Congratulations. You will carry to full team and bring forth like the Hebrew women in Jesus name amen. Thank you lord for proving yourself faithful ones again in our mist, just as you did it for her visit everyone looking unto you in Jesus amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
frajon:
Good evening fruitful mothers! Please help a confused sister. Hmmmmm TTC journey God help us. DH was diagnosed low sperms count and had been on Clomid and Bromergon. Now he is expressing weak erection, he doesn't sustain erection. Please I need advice from sabi mama's. Pls don't read and pass.

Anxiety may be the cause of the weakness, please take it easy on the TTC journey for now. You guys should chill and just enjoy yourselves for now. Try juicing watermelon for him with bananas. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cubes01
congrats and like the Hebrew women you shall ride on this nine months into safe delivery. happy for you . More testifiers this month of our salvation!
A beg no forget your WIDDooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
@hannahspirit...thanks dear..as for the supplements, I don't know much about it.. I am sure the Sabi Mama's here wld answer when dey read ur post..may God direct our steps.. Loads of baby dust

@wholesomegrace.. Thanks for that detailed piece of info.. Other parameters r ok(by faith).. We r battling with MFI.. Wuz just trying to make sure everything is set n ok on my part..God bless u sis

@cubes01..God is indeed awesome.. Congrats, may u carry to term and deliver like d Hebrew women IJN..

Mamas in the house.. Hubby was diagnosed to have obstructive azoospermia.. His hormonal profile shows that he is producing, but deres a blockage.. He did surgery over a year ago to remove varicocele_but it's still d same.. Pls Sabi Mamas or anyone dat has walked in these shoes before should pls tell me where to go from here.. May God answer our prayers

Pls Mama's don't jump n pass.. Advise a sister..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cubes01 congrats dear, wishing you smooth 9mnths...father, mother and baby(ies) alive.

@ wholesomegrace thanks dear.

@ afagha oya modernised missionary style, when hubby is on top doing the do, spread your leg asif you are doing hsg,, when he goes in, clench your vaginal muscle, when he's coming out release( bfre doing this first practice on ur own, bfre u go squeeze oga something...the spreading raises your buttocks up, thereby making penetration deeper....at first try your laps would hurt like hell, after like 5 or 10 minutes, you can now rest your legs on his shoulder, it also deepens penetration and makes papa, mama style less boring....

PS: ders no particular style for kpekus. Feel free to explore, if e no work, do another...also don't limit sex to only bedroom, try bathroom, if your dinning table is strong use it, if u stay upstairs, try balcony kpekus, the thought that someone might be watching you guys, would heighten you and dh and make it mindblowing...your sensei has spoken.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Don't you know God has not changed
You may not know how
You may not know when
But He will do it again for you
He's the same as before

Praise d Lord mamas. Dis is nt a bfp announcement bt 2 me, its lyk it. I want to tank all d mamas who answered my qsts abt powerful bible verses.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Fertilemum:
@hannahspirit...thanks dear..as for the supplements, I don't know much about it.. I am sure the Sabi Mama's here wld answer when dey read ur post..may God direct our steps.. Loads of baby dust

@wholesomegrace.. Thanks for that detailed piece of info.. Other parameters r ok(by faith).. We r battling with MFI.. Wuz just trying to make sure everything is set n ok on my part..God bless u sis

@cubes01..God is indeed awesome.. Congrats, may u carry to term and deliver like d Hebrew women IJN..

Mamas in the house.. Hubby was diagnosed to have obstructive azoospermia.. His hormonal profile shows that he is producing, but deres a blockage.. He did surgery over a year ago to remove varicocele_but it's still d same.. Pls Sabi Mamas or anyone dat has walked in these shoes before should pls tell me where to go from here.. May God answer our prayers

Pls Mama's don't jump n pass.. Advise a sister..
@fertilemum,pls how did u arrive at d conclusion that ur DH has obstructive azoospermia?if he was producin den der Was no need for d varicocele surgery at all.y nt visit a teaching hospital for proper examination n diagnosis.varicocele is non obstrucctive n wasn't affectin his production.my DH was diagnosed of grade 4 bilateral varicocele as his FSH hormone was slightly high.he is schedule for surgery in no distant time.I really would love to hear rmu soonest.dnt worry God is in control n u shall testify soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
I no by His grace, d spiritual has bin handled, remaining d physical. AF started yesterday bt i had 2 b taken 2d hospital wen a sharp pain on my left side refuse 2 subside. PID was diagnosed. A family friend told us he has heard good reviews on KandiKrush 2 cure PID. Pls has anyone heard of it or used it b4. Its not d game as I tot 2. Its one of dese herbal supplements. Googled bt didnt get much info. TIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
@cubes01 congrats dear wishing u a wonderful 9mths ahead.mamas in the house,I am sorry I have been kinda MIA lately.sometimes it feels lik I just dnt know wat to say.jst tryin nt to let ttc take d best part of me..so I try channelling all off me to sometin else.dis year shall b different in a good way for all of us.
Amen.cheers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
exegesis:
I no by His grace, d spiritual has bin handled, remaining d physical. AF started yesterday bt i had 2 b taken 2d hospital wen a sharp pain on my left side refuse 2 subside. PID was diagnosed. A family friend told us he has heard good reviews on KandiKrush 2 cure PID. Pls has anyone heard of it or used it b4. Its not d game as I tot 2. Its one of dese herbal supplements. Googled bt didnt get much info. TIA
thank God 4 u my dear, a times we take light of our dreams too much.....I pray God gives us the strength to overcome the devices of the devil

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
mummykyrti:
Cubes01 congrats dear, wishing you smooth 9mnths...father, mother and baby(ies) alive.

@ wholesomegrace thanks dear.

@ afagha oya modernised missionary style, when hubby is on top doing the do, spread your leg asif you are doing hsg,, when he goes in, clench your vaginal muscle, when he's coming out release( bfre doing this first practice on ur own, bfre u go squeeze oga something...the spreading raises your buttocks up, thereby making penetration deeper....at first try your laps would hurt like hell, after like 5 or 10 minutes, you can now rest your legs on his shoulder, it also deepens penetration and makes papa, mama style less boring....

PS: ders no particular style for kpekus. Feel free to explore, if e no work, do another...also don't limit sex to only bedroom, try bathroom, if your dinning table is strong use it, if u stay upstairs, try balcony kpekus, the thought that someone might be watching you guys, would heighten you and dh and make it mindblowing...your sensei has spoken.
*bows respectfully*
thank you sensei
*wink*

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Pls what is the effect of low prolactin level of 0.84ng/ml for a woman ttc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cubes01:
Help me praise the lord. I got my BiG FAT POSITIVE today.. It is the lords doing!
Oh God , thank u 4 remembering one of us. Congrats dear. U see, God shows up when we least expect it. I pray God grants U a stress free pregnancy & delivery with mom, dad & LO(s) all safe.

@ afagha
Which one come be sensei grin
If to say u never marry, l for arrange u 4 my bros (so two of una can be speaking ur cartoon language)

@ sysengr
From my little knowledge of a female hormonal profile assay ; a low prolactin will not affect fertility instead it's a high prolactin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
@caon...sent u a msg.. Don't really know it works tho
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Fertilemum:
@caon...sent u a msg.. Don't really know it works tho
@fertilemum I am also trying to figure how it works.was ur DH FSH high,normal or low?has he had a transrectal scan done to comfirm if it is an obstruction?n pls I strongly suggest u visit a teachin hospital cos der really is no corelation btw varicocele n obstruction.varicocele is purely non obstructive .surgery has to b done to open up d obstruction.it is well der is nothing God cannot do.he indeed will heal. Us n make us whole n parents of wonderful children. Xpectin ur response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

@ sysengr
From my little knowledge of a female hormonal profile assay ; a low prolactin will not affect fertility instead it's a high prolactin
Ok.thanks

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
@Cubes01. Congrats. The Lord will perfect what He has started in your family.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
WHAT I DID DIFFERENTLY :-

This cycle, I did HSG scan again after doing it 3yrs ago. Doc said pregnancy rate is high immediately after hsg.

Instead of ordinary Clomid this cycle, my doctor suggested i use Follistim(injectables) intermittently with clomid for ovulation induction

Followed by Folliculometry to monitor ovulation.

On cd 13 i had two mature follicle, cd 14 I received 2Doses of HCG shot to trigger ovulation

Used folic acid from cd 1

I was diagnosed with PCOS and high prolactin so I religiously used METFORMIN &BROMERGON.

Spiritually:-

I prayed MFM style and drank lots of manna water

Grace found me and It will locate ALL of you too in Jesus name. This year our enemies will be put to shame and God will glorify himself in our lives. 2017 is a year of multiple babies pls key into it.!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
@caon..thanks for the prompt response... I think u need to check ur email and accept my request to send a message(not sure tho)..
His fsh is normal.. And other hormones.. He was diagnosed to have bilateral scrotal varicoceles
I really don't know how dey came up with the obstructive azoospermia thingy but he did the surgery to remove the varicoceles then.
Pls accept my msg request and so we can talk extensively if u don't mind as I am not really good wit writing. God bless u sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Good evening mamas and congrats to cubes01.For the mamas with low sperm issues ,pls see a Urologist. Its very important that you take drugs based on expert advice to avoid changing Dh hormones to that of a woman .
Also ,try to make sure that there's nothing like infection and they abstain from alcohol and smoking.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Congrats Cubes 01...you shall carry to term by the power of God's grace, amen. Cheers!!

Honestly speaking, I am next in line by His grace wink smiley

Fertility blessings to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Autophys1: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Good evening everyone. I hail everyone, may our stay here be very short. I'm a silent reader who has been trying to conceive for about 1year and 7months.

I ve done HSG and my husband has done his SFA and the result was alright.

My cycle started normally on the 1st of March. Iwent for hormonal profile on cd 3 which was on the 3rd of March. My period came again on the 15th of March initially with spotting and 4 days of very heavy flow. I went back to complete the hormonal profile on the 21st of March as I was already booked.
I did a pelvic scan a few days after which came back normal.
My sabi Mamas, pls I ve attached a copy of the hormonal profile result. Please help me shed more light on this. My gynae has asked for fresh hormonal profile.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.