Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407292 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 7:02pm On May 20, 2017
curvilicious:
I have finally summoned courage to do it again and its a BFP! cry cry cry

Omg I'm so hapi Jesus Ure faithful.
@Zino89 congrats dear
@ blessedmumi congrats dear. God ll see u al tru out d 9 month in Jesus name.
@ CravingChic my dear its well, ur testimony is here already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 20, 2017
Jesus Jesus Jesus blessed Jesus. We bless your holy name for this great and marvelous great testminoies. We believe in our heart that more and more shall surface hence forth. We soak all the babies in the womb of your children with the blood of Jesus. we ask oh lord that you who had started this journey with them will not forsake them and we pray any man or woman awaiting to trike on the day of their delivering to be consume and burn to ashes by the Holy Ghost fire.

Jesus! I bow to worship you, truly you are God.

Oh my God , where do I start worshiping Him?

Mama John weather you like it or not , you shall give birth to John and Joan.

I never see I never see oh, wonder -wonder wonder

Come and see what the lord has done come and see what the lord has done. Come and see what the lord has done, if it were to be man I will surely pay.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 7:26pm On May 20, 2017
curvilicious:
Wow! Faithful God we bless your name, Their is non that can be compared to you. Congratulations mama. Happy happy 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:39pm On May 20, 2017
Yaaaaaaaay, we made it!!! Thank you my sisters for making me win mama Zaynie's gift today,i rily appreciate your support, you all are the best.I pray that we all shall never lack support in our lives and I also pray that God will continue to put smiles on our faces by His grace. I love you all.

Mama 4realwoman, u must win nextwik's shoe, I dey your back gidigba

towerofgrace,
loisemm,
4realwoman,
mummykryti,
afagha,
curviliocious,
zino89,
blessedmumi,
cravingchic,
mamakendra,
sunny15,
Favourdestiny
Mamatwiny
Mumredeemer
Purelady
Nnnejima
Fruifulray
Pweetymi and all mamas who silently voted for me

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:44pm On May 20, 2017
@ blessedmumi and curvillicous, God name be praised in your life. I rejoice with you on this great day which the Lord has made to make your joy full. You shall both carry to full term and deliver safely like the Hebrew women.
Happy and stressfree nine months.

I'm next in line for a miracle of triplet in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:20pm On May 20, 2017
Ekatwins:
One thing dat kept hope alive for me all this while is the joy of believing it will end this year. Now am devastated. Nothing will ever make sense. Where do I start from? Where do I go from here. I need help. Let someone give me one more reason why I should Live. Pls I need help

Nne, may God console you at this moment. I can't pretend that I know what you are going through, but I know your Redeemer liveth. It shall end in praise.
Wipe your tears. Don't lose your faith. Keep praying about it, your hubby can still change his mind about it. The Bible says that the heart of Kings are in God's hands. Your hubby's heart is also in His hands. If it is His will the IVF will happen with the donor egg, or even miraculously with or own egg, or better still supernatural conception. Try not to limit God. He makes everything​ beautiful in His own time. Still keep the money you saved, cos you don't know when God will touch your dh's heart.
Cheer up love. E-hugs

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 8:54pm On May 20, 2017
Oh God, your words are always true and what you say you will do you will do. when a prophecy comes from God, it must surely come to pass. YES God is ever faithful and merciful. please beautiful mamas let hold HIM tight BECAUSE ONLY HIM CAN DO WHAT NO MAN CAN. I PRAY FOR
LEGENDMOTHER
BLESSEDDIVA
PWEETMII
FIVNE
LOISMM
CRAVINGCHIC
REDEMMED
ORNEY
MIRACLEBABY
4REALWOMAN YOU MAMAS ARE NEXT INLINE. CONGRATULATIONS TO MUMMY JOHN AKA CURVILLIOUS AND Zino9 and Blessedmumi, I know one with God is majority. HnH 9months.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 8:55pm On May 20, 2017
curvilicious:
God said it, you believed it and that settled it!

Jehovah overdo!

John is finally on the way!
And who knows, he might decide to bring his sister along! grin
Congratulations ma!

To all GTC mamas

who speaks and it comes to pass when the lord has not spoken?

Is there anything too hard for the lord to do?

Hang on there, just a little while
Your testimony is here because the appointed time is now!!!
#babydust#

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:00pm On May 20, 2017
Amen, thank you and may God continue to bless your home, greetings to your babyboy
prettmum:
Oh God, your words are always true and what you say you will do you will do. when a prophecy comes from God, it must surely come to pass. YES God is ever faithful and merciful. please beautiful mamas let hold HIM tight BECAUSE ONLY HIM CAN DO WHAT NO MAN CAN. I PRAY FOR
LEGENDMOTHER
BLESSEDDIVA
PWEETMII
FIVNE
LOISMM
CRAVINGCHIC
REDEMMED
ORNEY
MIRACLEBABY
4REALWOMAN YOU MAMAS ARE NEXT INLINE. CONGRATULATIONS TO MUMMY JOHN AKA CURVILLIOUS AND Zino9 and Blessedmumi, I know one with God is majority. HnH 9months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 9:07pm On May 20, 2017
Had to come out of peeping mode to congratulate Curvilicious, am so happy for you just when she was giving up the lord visited her. I pray for her and other belle full mamas that all of u will carry in full terms with no single complications. Have learnt more on faith from curvilicious she kept calling herself mama john and claiming it back to back, i pray for us too that very soon we shall all testify. I see you all... From mummy David grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:16pm On May 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
5Bfp already 45 more to go for dis month abeg mamas claim urs and book ur space.

So make I use d opportunity book for d following mamas @4realwoman, Cravingchic, Legendmother, Loisemm, FruitfulRay, Mamatwiny, Mumredeemer.

see me smiling, thanks mama pweetiebabe. I claim my space sharp sharp, i secure am wd my baby crib, I am coming soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 9:19pm On May 20, 2017
@cravingchic your testimony is near in Jesus name keep your faith alive.. God will surly give u double blessings for your troubles.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:25pm On May 20, 2017
orney:
I get qwesion ooo
Mama's who ate fufu and okra for multiples, which day of d cycle am I meant to start and stop... Bcoz I learnt okra is acidic

orney, no finish fufu for market o, because i knw as that multiple dey hungry u. thank God u no live for my area b4 u make them increase fufu price.

ttc mamas whn they say b careful u may get multiple eating that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:52pm On May 20, 2017
Lol, I wish I kno you area ooo,but dis untop water area wey we dey, 1 small portion of fufu Na 50naira
mumredeemer:

orney, no finish fufu for market o, because i knw as that multiple dey hungry u. thank God u no live for my area b4 u make them increase fufu price.

ttc mamas whn they say b careful u may get multiple eating that.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:02pm On May 20, 2017
Ekatwins:
Pls all, I truly need help. Pls I need help

Ekatwins, kpe!. Wipe ur tears n calm down. Talk to dh whn he is relaxed. What is d different between him going out there to impregnate another woman n d use of a donor egg?. In d end, it will still b another woman's egg n his sperm. I dont see d sentiment in this, mayb because it is only a ttc mama that can see things differently. U both need counselling as he suggested earlier, but d councillor too matters. It shd not b a freind or family member. If in d end he still does not agree to donor egg, there is nothing u can do than to resind to fate n trust God for a miracle because even with ivf, it is still God that make it happen, with or without donor egg or sperm.
I knw it cld b very disappointing after saving with hope for two years only to watch the hope shattered. But who knows wht God is planning for u? Mayb God want u to use d money to go on vacation wd ur lo n dh whn He finally do it for u. We av heard cases of people here who were booked for ivf but it turned out they did not need it because God did it naturally for them. I pray this will be ur case.
e-hugs dearest. Try n get some sleep, it will end well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:17pm On May 20, 2017
sunny15:

I have a great conviction that you are next, maybe because I saw your name in my dream.. Please add more spice to your prayers.. God has done it!!

Thanks so much. From your lips to God's ears! May God bless you. I will do as you advised.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:18pm On May 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy
prettmum:
LEGENDMOTHER
BLESSEDDIVA
PWEETMII
FIVNE
LOISMM
CRAVINGCHIC
REDEMMED
ORNEY
MIRACLEBABY

@prettmum, I fix my name in d middle by faith, i will join them to testify. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:22pm On May 20, 2017
Thanks to Hannaspirit, sunny15, prettmum, mamitwins, Anistef and all mamas. I pray that whenever you seek strength or comfort, God will provide them and the grace that will be sufficient for you, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:26pm On May 20, 2017
mumredeemer:
cheesy cheesy.

@prettmum, I fix my name in d middle by faith, i will join them to testify. cheesy

Yels of course...triplets for that matter. E go be you like dream but na 4ds real life ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:30pm On May 20, 2017
Bennyboo:
@cravingchic your testimony is near in Jesus name keep your faith alive.. God will surly give u double blessings for your troubles.

Thanks mama...God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 10:35pm On May 20, 2017
Congrats curvilicious.
God is awesome.

Ekatwins, let God take control in your family. Let Him do His own part. God is ever faithful. He will do it for you sooner than you expect. Cheers ma!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 11:11pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=CravingChic post=56720483]Thanks to

Amennn, you're welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 11:44pm On May 20, 2017
Our God is ever faithful!
Congratulations mamas, may you all carry to term in good health. Ekatwins, eyeneka please stop seeing donor egg as the only solution. IT IS NOT!!! Hand everything to God almighty totally and experience His miracle. Do not not fret. He will not pass you by this month.

Creamylicious, please you need to clear your system of every infection before taking in. You and hubby to avoid complications during pregnancy. @mumzara, please be careful, some bfp stories with herbal cleanse are written by merchants in search of who to deceive.

I will be among those to announce my bfp in July. Keeping a date with Master Jesus Christ.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:08am On May 21, 2017
prettmum:
LEGEND.MOTHER
BLES SEDDIVA
PWEE.TMII
FIVN E
LOISM M
CRAVINGC HIC
REDEMM ED
ORN EY
MIRACLEB ABY
4REALWOMA N YOU MAMAS ARE NEXT INLINE. CONGRATULATIONS TO MUMMY JOHN AKA CURVILLIOUS AND Zino9 and Blessedmumi, I know one with God is majority. HnH 9months.
Amen ma'am to your prayers and may God blessings never depart from your home. Regards to the family and thank you. Happy sunday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:12am On May 21, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
5Bfp already 45 more to go for dis month abeg mamas claim urs and book ur space.

So make I use d opportunity book for d following mamas @4realwoman, Cravingchic, Legendmother, Loisemm, FruitfulRay, Mamatwiny, Mumredeemer.
I claim my space by faith and thank you very plenty for always looking out for us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 12:21am On May 21, 2017
Heeeeeeeeeyyy grin all this BFP announcement dey totori my body o grin i'm so happy. Alhamdulillah for His mercies, we'r grateful. Curvilicious mama John, plenty Congrats. Congrats Blessedmumi, wishing u guys a smooth preggy journey ending with mother n bab(ies) alive, safe n sound inshaAllaah. Congrats in advance to the rest mamas.
Ekatwins, I can only try but won't be able to imagine what u must be going through right now. I pray God ease ur affairs, guide u n ur DH, n grant u ur miracle very soon. Try n be strong my sis, nothing is impossible for the Almighty. He's been doing it, urs won't be an exception inshaAllaah.
Loisemm I dnt know y, but ur moniker keeps coming to my mind. By God's grace, the news of ur healthy, sticky BFP will shake this thread soon.....and I pray the same for all mamas here too. Amen
CONGRATS! CONGRATS!! CONGRATS!!! mamas kiss kiss kiss kiss
Curvilicious I believe u'r still floating n might not know how to even react to this new status of urs smiley enjoy it sis, John is on his way by God's grace cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 4:30am On May 21, 2017
*clears road* just because of mama john @curvilicious a big congratulations am glad God heard our wishes for u on ur birthday. He just visited you with john and Joan. Congratulations to all belleful mamas. Abeg who is next in line biko claim it now o cos mama john did and now she's bellefulled

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:29am On May 21, 2017
Monwojuoluwa:
*clears road* just because of mama john @curvilicious a big congratulations am glad God heard our wishes for u on ur birthday. He just visited you with john and Joan. Congratulations to all belleful mamas. Abeg who is next in line biko claim it now o cos mama john did and now she's bellefulled

I am next in line oh..

@cravingchic, I see you testifying soon, your faith has entered another level and God will not put you to shame. Hold on, you will testify soon in Jesus name...

Baby dust to everyone

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:04am On May 21, 2017
Monwojuoluwa:
*clears road* Congratulations to all belleful mamas. Abeg who is next in line biko claim it now o cos mama john did and now she's bellefulled

I claim my own ooo.
Kendra and I are saying Happy Sunday to all the beautiful mamas in the house

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovelymom29(f): 8:17am On May 21, 2017
Wow wow wow! Ever Faithful God. The Omnipotent God has done it again. He is too faithful to fail. Congrats @Curvilicious & @ Blessedmumi. Wishing u a healthy & happy bumping. @ Craving chic it is well wit u. God will do wat no man can do. Your testimony is next. Congrats to all mamas dat got their bfps. Dear Lord, open the Floodgates of heavens & rain bfps on everyone of us trusting you. As You did it 4 our mothers who brought us into earth, U will put life into us & we will bring forth at Your own appointed time. We trust you because you are never late. You are always on time. Happy Sunday beautiful mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 8:48am On May 21, 2017
orney:
Amen, thank you and may God continue to bless your home, greetings to your babyboy
I key myself in this, and I add my name LICONSULT19, I am next in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 9:09am On May 21, 2017
Yayyy!!!!! Congratulations Curvilious mama John.... Is this our God not a good God? He said it, and it came to pass!!! Oya come out of shock mode, and sama us with WIDD.
It's a season of BFP's on this thread. Let's all position ourselves for the mind blowing testimonies that would happen. Pregnancy thread sef no go fit contain us.
To those going through challenges on the home front, I say the Holy Spirit has come to comfort you.
It's a beautiful Sunday... Happy Sunday y'all

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.