Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5415713 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hannaspirit:

No vex Jare. I've gone for over 3months without a period. At a time, I couldn't get any unless I used drugs to induce it. Later, my average cycle became 40/50days. When it became 35 days after d use of m2tone, I was jubilating like someone who won lottery. It was then I realized that getting a period sef is a major blessing.
It will end in praise, that I'm certain of
I battled with amenorrhea for years (2006-2016), when it started in 2006, I didn't see it as anything until I got married 2007 and started TTC. initially Dr use to induce it but I later stopped that I can't continue that way, I took bromergon and Parlodel but it doesn't work for me until I read doxtines on this thread late 2015, behold! before I finished the 3rd bottle AF started showing face up till now and I only take the drug once in a while to maintain my prolactin level now.
You can as well give doxtines a trial.
It will soon end in praise IJN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hi mamas,I officially registered jst to b part of dis E-community although av bin peeping for a while.
Congrats to all d mamas that av gotten there BFP,and to us waiting God Wil show us mercy.
Mama's I got married last nov,and AV bin TTCing since dec but no show til now.
Am really down cos all I see around me r pregnancies and babies.Even my frnds dat we got married around the same time are pregnant.Am even ashamed to visit my inlaw because about feb hubby went to visit his mum told me wen he got back that d mum ask him if I was pregnant he said no n her response was wat are waiting for.
Although,he's bin supportive and tells me it Wil come in due time.Just bothered y is taking so long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwawunmi(f): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=Hannaspirit post=57229322]

Why don't you go to general hospital ikeja and make enquiries? You will be able to know both the cost and schedule /timing( if any). thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Joyfulmama:

I battled with amenorrhea for years (2006-2016), when it started in 2006, I didn't see it as anything until I got married 2007 and started TTC. initially Dr use to induce it but I later stopped that I can't continue that way, I took bromergon and Parlodel but it doesn't work for me until I read doxtines on this thread late 2015, behold! before I finished the 3rd bottle AF started showing face up till now and I only take the drug once in a while to maintain my prolactin level now.

I can relate to missing-period-but-no-bfp drama. High prolactin was the culprit too. First took Bromergn, side effects were horrible. Switched to Fertilaid, later Wellwoman, they worked to help keep AF(period) on good behaviour. But when I stop she skips. Now I'm on Omega 369 and Vit E and AF is very regular.

After all these challenges, now I celebrate and feel relieved anytime Aunty Flo comes for her monthly visit. I give her a warm reception especially when she's on time. Indeed, she's not a witch, but a vital part of my reproductive system . Her work is to nourish baby.

To me, She's a sign of hope and a fresh start.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Joyfulmama:

Thanks ma'am. I'm on cabergoline and m2tone currently

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tripletmom:
Himamas
Welcome Tripletmom and other new Moms. Keep calm. God is here sharing miracle babies. You'll have yours speedily by His Grace.
If you haven't already, try to consult a medical doctor who specializes on fertility, you'll be asked to run some tests, etc. Sabi mamas are here to support you with their knowledge and experience.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
FortuneTeller:
It HAPPENED!!!! Ladies do not doubt God. My husband advised me to start eating more bitterleaf with my meals and we prayed every day. Within a month, it happened. I was complaining last week and found out this week. I don't know what the future holds but I pray that whatever God's will is, it will be.

Congratulations FortuneTeller. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and delivery!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
orney:
This brand say 3 per day
Cc Mamitwins, thank you
Took 2 per day for a while. But to make it last longer, started taking one per day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 2:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Congrats tchidi n fortuneTeller, may God grant u easy pregnancy ride. Happy bumping mamas

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 2:45am On Jun 06, 2017
Hello Fruitful Mothers.

Blowing baby dust all over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2017
Hannaspirit:

Thanks ma'am. I'm on cabergoline and m2tone currently
carbergoline and dostinex is same one drug. don't be on it for long because it will lower your prolactin beyond normal, check your prolactin level and stop it immediately if it's too low because it will may cause AF to be irregular again. And continue later with 1tab per week instead of 2 for maintenance.
Beautiful morning to everyone and baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2017
iomoge2:
Hello Fruitful Mothers.
Ma'am long time, how are you and your family? hope our baby is fine? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2017
iomoge2:
Hello Fruitful Mothers.

Ma'am long time, how are you and your family? hope our baby is fine? Thanks for checking on us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Joyful mama, Hannaspirit, thanks so much, Mama's I appreciate you all for your concern, what really made me lose it yesterday was that having never miss a period in my life, I thought this was it, was so focused on it being the real thing, anyways thanks. I have decided that am only taking prenatal vitamins and relaxing my nerves, but is not so easy 10 years is not a joke oo, am tired of it all, done everything by the book still no positive response, mehn it's well. Have a great day you all.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2017
Thanks cuppymummy.Have done some investigations and dey all came out to b normal.D only test AV not done is HSG n my gynecologist said I should free my mind.Cycle is regular n DH SFA is also good.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2017
9jabarbie:
Hello ladies,

Try using enzymes to unblock the closed tube.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Tripletmom:
Hi mamas,I officially registered jst to b part of dis E-community although av bin peeping for a while.
Congrats to all d mamas that av gotten there BFP,and to us waiting God Wil show us mercy.
Am really down cos all I see around me r pregnancies and babies.Even my frnds dat we got married around the same time are pregnant.Am even ashamed to visit my inlaw because about feb hubby went to visit his mum told me wen he got back that d mum ask him if I was pregnant he said no n her response was wat are waiting for.
Although,he's bin supportive and tells me it Wil come in due time.Just bothered y is taking so long.

Believe your husband, he is like the priest in your home. Relax, take vitamins and fruits and enjoy your marriage, if nothing changes after one year of marriage then you can start seeing a gynecologist. For now just get well woman multivitamins and well man for your husband.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 9jabarbie(f): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Thank you all for your reply, please I stay io port Harcourt. I need someone to recommend a good hospital and the test you suggest I should do that wouldn't cost a fortune. God bless you.

My sister, God heal you, I think you should seek another opinion. God direct us all...[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Thanks fpeter wil heed to that

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=fpeter post=57241648]

Try using enzymes to unblock the closed tube.

Good luck![/quot

Pls 9jabarbei,what kind of enzymes oo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 9jabarbie(f): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please what cause sperm to come out of the body after baby dance and what is the remedy? It happens to me always.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
9jabarbie:
Please what cause sperm to come out of the body after baby dance and what is the remedy? It happens to me always.

First of all, it is law of gravity, it must come down. But Yoruba agbo seller call it ede and they sell d cure. Its mixed with black soap
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
I am so so grateful to God for life.He has added another year to my life and to my marriage.I may not have my biological children,but,I am surrounded by many children,loved by my family,my e.familia and of course the best man ever created to love me.
I thank him so much for inspite of my complaints He still holds my hands and say my daughter,just follow me.
Ttc is tiring,on a day like this i would have been in tears but i remember,that there is hope for a living dog is better than a dead lion.I will come out of this ttc race stronger and better as my testimony will be a resounding one!
Happy Birthday to me.
#confessionbringsconception#

35 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
pweetymii:
I am so so grateful to God for life.He has added another year to my life and to my marriage.
Happy Birthday to me.
#confessionbringsconception#
Happy birthday ma'am. As you have chosen to rejoice in d Lord today, despite d devil's tricks, the Lord shall cause the voice of joy and laughter to never depart from your home. Before your next birthday, we will congratulate you on the birth of your babies.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rolk: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
I need help please. Today is day 21 of my cycle. I woke up this morning with severe headache and body pain. Temp was 37.7. Had the intention of buying antimalaria on my way out today but decided to do malaria test first. Lo and behold, malaria test was negative. I don't know what to do again. Vomited once sefsef. Paracetamol just gives me few minutes relief before the headache starts again and I feel it's too early to do pt. What should I do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
rolk:
I need help please. Today is day 21 of my cycle. I woke up this morning with severe headache and body pain. Temp was 37.7. Had the intention of buying antimalaria on my way out today but decided to do malaria test first. Lo and behold, malaria test was negative. I don't know what to do again. Vomited once sefsef. Paracetamol just gives me few minutes relief before the headache starts again and I feel it's too early to do pt. What should I do?

I will suggest you wait till you're able to do PT. I know its not easy but try and drink lots if water, rest well and worry less, the headache will subside. Sticky baby dust to you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
i have bn peeping and reading comments for a week now, i pray our stay here will be short and fruitful.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tripletmom:

Madam, it's normal to worry
But pls, don't worry much
God will surprise u soon.....Just relax ur mind and try to do d following
(1) Relax well
(2) Take multivitamins, especially well woman and Wellman for ur hubby just as mama fpeter has rightly suggested
(3) Monitor ur circle, if it is 33days circle, 12days to d next AF is ur best bet
(4) Eat lots of fruits, as well as ur hubby too
(5) Try to deworm/detoxify
(6) Take it to God in prayer (I know u are doing that)

Ur testimony is loading

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello mamas

I have just been diagnosed with malaria. What do I use to treat malaria. Bearing in mind that I am in my fertile window and I feel really sick. Help plsss.
This month is my month and no malaria will hold me down
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
if you followed the PMCH just drink the water that was given, and speak to the malaria to leave in Jesus name

Iamajoyfulmothe:
Hello mamas

I have just been diagnosed with malaria. What do I use to treat malaria. Bearing in mind that I am in my fertile window and I feel really sick. Help plsss.
This month is my month and no malaria will hold me down
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Pampharez:
if you followed the PMCH just drink the water that was given, and speak to the malaria to leave in Jesus name

I didnt. I was at camp

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.