Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,979 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5447992 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lontola
The serrapeptase will last you 3months if you take one per day as recommended in the bottle. But a lot of women double or triple their dose for faster effect. That way, a bottle may not last you 3months. For the Chinese herbs, 100gram last 1cycle=I month. But just like Serrapeptase, some will double their intake, thereby reducing the length it may last.
Same as CleanPoint, some people insert 3@once while the recommendation is one.
So it depends on you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Roseey0:
Lontola
The serrapeptase will last you 3months if you take one per day as recommended in the bottle. But a lot of women double or triple their dose for faster effect. That way, a bottle may not last you 3months. For the Chinese herbs, 100gram last 1cycle=I month. But just like Serrapeptase, some will double their intake, thereby reducing the length it may last.
So it depends on you
3 clean point at once? When even one was this effective? Na was oh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=Omojudy post=57429734]
Oh, there are various progesterone modes of admission, injections, tablets and inserting. And different dose. You need to ask ur doc if he wants to prescribe it for u. Most people are prescribed for only in pregnancy. Thanks dear and God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2017
blessedmumi:
TTC wahala! embarassed

Good evening fruitful mamas,
I earnestly pray that God will grant us our heart desires soon in Jesus name, Amen!

Today, my friend sent me a whatsapp msg that I'm cold towards her and I distance myself as well...She said she has been watching me &that was what she observed. Meanwhile, she has two kids &calculating when to take in for the 3rd one...I'm sure it will definitely click for her.

My dear mamas, na TTC wahala ooooh! cry The 2nd miscarriage really took away life from me, I've really isolated myself from a lot of thns due to the embarrassing comments I hear from "womb watchers" undecided. I didn't even tell her about d pregnancy/miscarriage. TTC is not just easy on me... I'm down embarassed

@4realwoman, all d best in your forthcoming HSG procedure.

It shall end in praise....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2017
Beautiful morning to mothers of great nations, trust we all had a restful night.

Thanks to the mama's, that informed us on this platform about the ongoing praise night organised by Nathaniel Bassey. I joined yesterday night and it was awesome.

I want to implore us to participate in this glorious program and let's key into it with faith. God inhabit the praise of His people, it's an opportunity for us to receive our miracles. Let's join other worshippers across the globe to bring down God's glory, about 50k people connected yesterday night and it was wonderful.

I have set up my alarm to ring 11.50pm, its just for one hour. May God bless us mightily in Jesus name.
Baby dust to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2017
mummykyrti:
Nowadaiz this room just coooll, abi na because I no dey here?

Mama towerofgrace thank you for completing the diary I just read am yest....God would surely put a smile on your face soonest....

4real.woman I sight you....

Thunderous AMEN!!!

Woman of God, thanks for finding my diary interesting to read.

How was your weekend, biko use the cooolll weather to do enough bedroom gymnastics to warm you up wink

take care

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Thunderous AMEN!!!

Woman of God, thanks for finding my diary interesting to read.

How was your weekend, biko use the cooolll weather to do enough bedroom gymnastics to warm you up wink

take care
I warm up well well o, everyday kpekus, I tell hubby say the best way na one day off , like that, he say nibo? Which one day off? I laugh ehn ...thankfully my kpekus level self match him own so we dey fire dey go.....Good news awaits us

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2017
Roseey0:
Lontola
So it depends on you

That's over the top!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2017
mumthisyear:
Please dear mamas I have been waiting for years now. I feel really downcast today and I know this is one of the few places you can bear your heart out concerning this TTC issue. TTC is a long, lonely road and I pray God answers us. I am tired of all the agbos and drugs I have prayed and prayed I don't know what else to do. I am sorry for my rant it is just that my spirit is weak and I don't know what else to do. I dread child dedications, sometimes I just start to weep and become so emotional. Sisters I am tired of trying and I feel so exhausted. Have mercy Baba God.

You'll be fine dear sis. Nobody has it easy, we never bargained for this at all. Let's keep hope alive, when you have prayed and taken all medical routes available to you then relax and rest in God. Praise God for what He has done before and even praise Him more for what He alone is bound to do for you. Join the Nathaniel Bassey Praise party on instagram every midnight, you'll be encouraged.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2017
@Towerofgrace and mummykyrti, all this talk about Towerofgrace diary. I say make I go check am out very briefly, but come back to read later. Na so my schedule for today take scatta. I have been held spell-bound by it till now. Was so engrossed reading it that I forgot there was a like button. I enjoyed every bit of it, to say the least. Thanks for sharing. And You got talent "girl" (abeg no vex, woman I meant to say) wink

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2017
mumthisyear:
Sadly clomid didnt work for me my period was 3 days late and AF flowed well this cycle and I am scared to take another, I give thanks to God the Olowogbogboro.
Go for scan and check if it gave you cyst... In d absence of cyst, plz itz either you try Letrozole dix cycle or you do bitterleaf therapy.
Hopes ur partner too has tested so u wldnt be beating yourself so hard when it might not be your fault.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Cuppymummy:
@Towerofgrace and mummykyrti, all this talk about Towerofgrace diary. I say make I go check am out very briefly, but come back to read later. Na so my schedule for today take scatta. I have been held spell-bound by it till now. Was so engrossed reading it that I forgot there was a like button. I enjoyed every bit of it, to say the least. Thanks for sharing. And You got talent "girl" (abeg no vex, woman I meant to say) wink
you go pay me money ooooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2017
mummykyrti:
you go pay me money ooooo
Shebi you go accept foreign currency tongue. Oya send your account no. The diary sweetest well well, e worth the money.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumthisyear: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thank you mamas for encouraging me, I am so grateful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
My dear, I have been following, joined on day 6, put all my result on the floor and danced. I am praising God for what He has already done, cos I know its a done deal... God bless us all.

Pampharez:
ok, so update on the Hallelujah midnight Praise , i don't know how many of us keyed in , we were asked to place our doctor reports on the floor. and write prayer requests of what we don't want on a piece of paper and march over it while rebuking them . thats how una sister carried all the gbogbo yeye reports and spread on the floor, carrying my babies in my hands, we matched sege sege out of those reports ... without pity sef... lol grin grin grin grin ... Jehovah mighty man in battle ... has settled my case ... this June is for Him alone ... no one can take it from me in Jesus Name... amen . i wont be surprised when i see a lot of pregnant women in future that kpekused and gt their bfps in june2017 ... Halleluyah!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
OLOWOGBOGBORO will do it for us in this season... There has been a shift in the spiritual, we need to take hold of it....

A big congrats fruitfulhome, you are one of the many people that give me hope. God who did it for you will surely do it for us. God bless, keep and protect your baby, and bless your home. Please be ready for number two... cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
fpeter:

That's over the top!
Same thing I told her. I had to even call the company rep that sends CleanPoint to me from China. Recorded the conversation and sent to her. Yet, she remain adamant.
Me I left her o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
yes o!!! He has done it already o!!!!
FruitfulRay:

My dear, I have been following, joined on day 6, put all my result on the floor and danced. I am praising God for what He has already done, cos I know its a done deal... God bless us all.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
LieDetector:
I didn't get to read from you again.

sorry I forgot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Its prayer Monday

Thank You Daddy for another week, we appreciate You for giving us life, health and providing our needs. Thank You Father because You said You will supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory. We bless you because Singleton, twins, triplets, quads and as our heart desires is granted to us.

Thank You for the #HallelujahChallenge going on. Lord because You inhabit the praise of Your people, Your outstretched arm will touch us suddenly. Thank You because this week You are promoting us from Iyawos and amariyas to mummies. Thank You because we receive our letter of promotion (BFP) with joy. Lord thank You for Pastor Nathaniel Bassey You are using, shield him oh Lord, build a hedge of fire around him and his family. Lord after this challenge we will still keep praising till we join You in eternity.

Thank You Daddy because the flood of testimonies will fill this thread and carry us safely to Pregnancy and newborn thread. We bless You Lord. Thank You because You have heard us in Jesus name. Amen.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
LieDetector:
I didn't get to read from you again.

Reishi and Golden Hypha combo is good
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LieDetector(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fumbaby:

Reishi and Golden Hypha combo is good
how much would that cost me?

Bearing in mind that I'm a student o. Not married yet. Lol cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Roseey0:

Same thing I told her. I had to even call the company rep that sends CleanPoint to me from China. Recorded the conversation and sent to her. Yet, she remain adamant.
Me I left her o

Biko don't sell to her again until she promises to stop abusing the product.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please is der anyone that got der bfp after bn diagnosed with PCOS shld pls help with WIDD. Dis s so disturbing and draining. Help pls
Please mamas help me put mouth o. Pray God answer us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beautyuche: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
mummykyrti:
I warm up well well o, everyday kpekus, I tell hubby say the best way na one day off , like that, he say nibo? Which one day off? I laugh ehn ...thankfully my kpekus level self match him own so we dey fire dey go.....Good news awaits us

Please how can I increase Dh sex drive... He is Just 34 yet the drive done die down hmmmm ontop TTC again.I can not explain how hurt it makes me feel because he is usually off for 2 weeks monthly on duty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ewa20buredi100: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=sugah post=57346696][/quote]
Hi Sugah, i sent you a mail. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ewa20buredi100: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
hello fruitful mama's and papas its been long since I post here though I always come here to read posts . I being longing to come and rant but the Lord has shown me reasons to be thankful I was depressed some weeks ago but now am much better. one of my colleagues at work gave birth to twins( a boy and girl ) for the second time I am just coming for the naming ceremony and am happy I attended this is the first naming I went to since I started ttc that I did not have d feeling of self pity at all I am so happy that I was a surprise to myself I was so lively and joyful. I didn't attend the last for another colleague because I was so bitter with what was happening around me but this one is different and it's the first twins naming I ever attended I believe with this breakthrough my miracle is here already. I pray this kind of miracles will visit us all soon in Jesus name.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
I buy clomid, come dey skeptical to use it.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Omojudy:
I buy clomid, come dey skeptical to use it.
I hear it's better to take clomid with doctor's prescription ooo and follicle tracking, it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mama's good evening how are we all, the Lord God will definitely crown all our kpekus efforts with success o, Amin. @ mummy Kyrti pls I need to take lession note from you on kpekus matter as he dey hot.@ 4 real woman after the hsg pls let me know if it is painless,the Lord will perfect it all, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: candance and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.