Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5431907 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 9jabarbie(f): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
[Qquote author=DonaTee post=57606212]
I did stimulate my ovaries like 5-6 months ago, although I took parodel like 2 months ago to balnace my hormones. I will be going for another scan on Monday to reconfirm the previous scan, will post the results here for your advice.

what treatment option did he giv to you? Did u stimulate ur ovaries with ovulation drugs in d last cycle?

also the cysts should be monitored if dey are increasing in size its not good.
some shrink on their own. Some gave to b drained asap
be that as it may u need to make fast lifestyle changes.
Eliminate artificial sugars n carbs.
Take lemon in warm water morning n night.

der was a post on shrinking cyst with black pepper, tumeric n ginger or with alligator pepper.

So depending on the approch your doctor is taking. The home remedies can b an adjunct.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yes ooo.

The no of bfp have reduced in this thread.

I declare this week open for bfps. Let the roll call begin. Let the widd flow.

And so shall it be this week.

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mhizify: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
I'm so sad and depressed right now because of AF instead of bfp. God please bless my womb and other ttc.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2017

39 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
mamatwiny:
Yes ooo.

The no of bfp have reduced in this thread.

I declare this week open for bfps. Let the roll call begin. Let the widd flow.

And so shall it be this week.
And just like that...
A testimony is here already
Congrats harveybeaks

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Congrats harveybeaks,happy bumping.Olowogbogboro Wil do ours also.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
@harveybeaks, a big congratulations to you and your family.

@ all blessed mama's, May the Lord bless and reward all of our efforts this week and beyond. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
So, i have this testimony to share
A family friend who ttc for 4yrs nd had her first child last year February kept complaining of her big tummy so she hit d gym o but d tummy refused to tuck after so much she got fed up. Only for us to advice her to chill. Later she complained of no t feeling too well so i adviced her to visit hospital only for her to call nd say the doctor asked her to do scan nd found out she is 8months, 2weeks nd 3days preggy shocked. I thot she was joking.
She just put to bed
Praise the Lord
I still dey wonder how?

So mamas be ready to gimme a shocker like my Mrs Somborri friend gave me this weekend

Baby dustsssssssssss kiss

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
mummykyrti:
I been wan ask since I say make I wait small....I like what is happening, him cousin ko?

Him cousin dey here dey look like lukumonu
Someone new came to visit so, i have a friend in our visitor. D cousin now come dey try form friend. Who cares? I sure don't undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
curvilicious:
She just put to bed Praise the Lord I still dey wonder how?
He he he, na real wonder... God of miraculous deeds... Praise God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
curvilicious:
A family friend who ttc for 4yrs nd had her first child last year February kept complaining of her big tummy so she hit d gym o but d tummy refused to tuck after so much she got fed up. Only for us to advice her to chill. Later she complained of no t feeling too well so i adviced her to visit hospital only for her to call nd say the doctor asked her to do scan nd found out she is 8months, 2weeks nd 3days preggy shocked. I thot she was joking.
She just put to bed
Praise the Lord
I still dey wonder how?
Amazing God!! Imagine finding out when she was almost about to put to bed!! Also heard of a woman who did not test positive until she was 6months pregnant. Her doctor was fed up with her cos she was not menstruating and refused to use primolut based on the fact that her mum dreamt that she was pregnant.
God is good always

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beautyuche: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cuppymummy:

Not necessarily. It definitely will not work for everyone. Besides I had a lot and it was about the time my period was due. It likes to delay but zobo induced it.

Again some pregnant women take zobo without experiencing any side effects. However it is advised that pregnant women avoid it as it causes the womb to contract.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beautyuche: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
harveybeaks:
After sad months, finally a positive test result. Wat i did differemn? I took evergreen formular for mom to be for one month and i didnt wait for day 14, started baby dancing as early as day 8..Thank you all for the info i got thru dis thread..baby dust to evryone

Congratulations dear. Have a safe enjoyable 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
adejuve:
Good evening mummies in d house, u are next to be pregnant in Jesus name,Ameen.pls what can I take to treat high prolatin or fertility detox.I need ur help plsssss shocked
dostinex is the bomb. i have a friend who has a high prolactin and irregular period and was ttc.,she took dostinex, and later took fertilaid and ovaboost she gave birth last month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
MumZaram:
This is what I've been seeing. Is this even a positive ovulation test. Cos it's faint. I know it's the cheap type I got. Or which products do you advice I get. I wouldn't mind the cost though. God bless you all
You are about to ovulate. Depending on when you took this tesr, for best results take around 1-2pm and don't drink water for up to 3-4hrs for the lines to be stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by salt1: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
mumihaja:

@Lilliesbud12, you can buy clean point tampon on konga and pay on delivery.

also avialable in stock are;
serrapeptase
nattokinase
women's best friend
yimucao loose tea powder
xixian cao loose tea powder
now maca
vitex
red clover
omega 369 (fish,flax and borage)
red raspberry tea
cranberry tea
everyday detox tea
nettle leaf tea

check them out on jiji

i will update my list when my new order arrives

How effective are these products? Can they work for someone whose test result reads: both fallopian tubes are outlined with contrast medium and show dilatation of distal 3rd in keeping with Hydrosalpinx.
Will tubal flushing work? Or should the person begin to save for IVF immediately?

I will appreciate answers from those who have experienced this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
harveybeaks:
After sad months, finally a positive test result. Wat i did differemn? I took evergreen formular for mom to be for one month and i didnt wait for day 14, started baby dancing as early as day 8..Thank you all for the info i got thru dis thread..baby dust to evryone
Congratulations harveybeaks. Finally God has blessed us once again with a bfp and a WIDD. We are grateful Father. Turn again our captivity oh Lord...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
I try to shut out the pain, but right now as I type this, I'm teary-eyed. It's Fathers day but our little ones are not here yet to wish their Dad a happy Fathers day.

Today at church, hubby declined when I asked that we take a picture on the red carpet for fathers day. He tried to hide his feelings by shrugging it off, but I felt it still. I didn't feel this much pain on Mothers day.

But as long as there is life, there's hope. We count it all joy, each moment we go through.

No strength to pray, but I'm praying the song, "Father can you hear me" from the Tyler Perry movie, 'Diary of a mad black woman'.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:20am On Jun 19, 2017
#Prayer Monday#

You are the reason why I lift my hands

You are the reason why I lift my hands
Why I lift my voice
Why I sing to You
You are the reason I'm alive today
I am here to say
It's all because of You

You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason

Father Lord, I thank you for the gift of life upon us all
I say Lord Jesus in any areas that we sinned or come short of your glory, please have mercy and forgive us Lord.
I commit all the fathers into your holy hands and I pray that by this time next year our dh' s will be celebrating with our baby/babies in Jesus name, AMEN
I pray for our fathers here that the blessing will not pass them by in Jesus name, amen.
Any of our sisters here going through or problem or the other, I commit and hand them over to you cos you Loord are the problem solver in Jesus name, Amen..
I pray that you4 blessings will never pass us by in Jesus name, amen.
We will be celebrated in Jesus name, amen.
Any evil holding our blessings we command them 5o die in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
We will testify soon, Amen
Thank you Lord for all what you have bn doing in our life
I commit our mamas and papas here into your able hands
I hand over this week into your hand and I pray that we will be favored this week in Jesus name, amen.
Thank you for answering our prayers for in Jesus miraculious name i pray, Amen.
Thank you Lord,
Thank you Lord,
Thank you master Jesus, Amen
I will you all a fruitful week ahead.

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 1:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Where are my June conception mummies, God is still in the business of gifting babies, if you haven't join the hallelujah challenge pls do and key into it, its has bin awesome with mind blowing testimony, what is doctor's report in front of our maker? Whose report shall we believe ? Only God's report is valid in our life because our case is different . we have seen people without womb, people with blocked tubes gave birth, I believe God will be gracious to us and shower the rain of BFP unto us, we shall be drained and soaked into the rain of BFP this month...Faith brings conception, By next year our husbands will celebrate father's day in a grand style,
Congrats to the newest mummy,
#ConfessionBringsConception#TeamJuneConception#mycaseisdifferent#olowogbogboroHasSettledMe#MummydavidAndDavinal.
BabyDust to everyone
Blessed week ahead

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 4:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Pls am i taking too much of these vitamin E (1000i.u) 2x2 daily ,
folic acid (5mg) 2x2 daily
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:11am On Jun 19, 2017
Congrats harveybeaks...wish you God's protection all the way.

@adejuve, use parlodel or dostinex, they are very effective. But the side effect ftom dostinex is bearable when compared to Parlodel.

@curvilicious, na your time to do iyanga wella oo...no dull yourself oo grin cheesy

@enkay 2016, I think you are taking too much, am not too comfortable with the dose for vit E. 1000i.u is okay per day.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:38am On Jun 19, 2017
salt1:

How effective are these products?

Yes they are. Though I do not speak from experience, some mamas here have got pregnant after clearing blocked tubes and hydrosalpinx with some of these products, in addition to cleanpoint tampons. Mumihaja sells. Tubal flushing works too. Search recent posts by sugah.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:49am On Jun 19, 2017
4realwoman and bennyboo God bless you for those prayers. They're encouraging. We really need more prayers on this thread. May God hear the voice of our supplication and grant every one of us our requests. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2017
#prayer Monday#
Father in Heaven
We thank you for your love and Grace towards us
We are thankful for the gift of life and your innumerable blessings

Father forgive us for we have sinned against you
Let the Blood of Jesus cleanse us of all unrighteousness
Lead us in the path of righteousness

Fill our hearts with your love, love for You, love for one another

Hear us from Heaven and show us mercy
Grant us the blessing of children, Godly children
Bless us abundantly with prosperity that we will not lack nor suffer want

Grant us and and our Daddies long life and good health to enjoy your unspeakable blessings

Confirm your Word in this place
That none should be barren nor cast her young

Thank You Father for we know You have answered us in Jesus's Name
To Him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we can ask or think be glory, honour, power and praise forevermore
Amen!

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2017
enkay2016:
Pls am i taking too much of these vitamin E (1000i.u) 2x2 daily ,
folic acid (5mg) 2x2 daily
Don't know about the vitamin E but surely d folic acid seems much. Who prescribed them like these for you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2017
curvilicious:
A family friend who ttc for 4yrs nd had her first child last year February kept complaining of her big tummy so she hit d gym o but d tummy refused to tuck after so much she got fed up. Only for us to advice her to chill. found out she is 8months, 2weeks nd 3days preggy shocked. I thot she was joking.
She just put to bed
Praise the Lord
I still dey wonder how?

Baby dustsssssssssss kiss
i just like this type of testimony! I key into it in Jesus name, amen

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Hannaspirit:

Amazing God!! Imagine finding out when she was almost about to put to bed!! Also heard of a woman who did not test positive until she was 6months pregnant. Her doctor was fed up with her cos she was not menstruating and refused to use primolut based on the fact that her mum dreamt that she was pregnant.
God is good always

hummmmm... Unquestionable God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2017
salt1:

How effective are these products? Can they work for someone whose test result reads: both fallopian tubes are outlined with contrast medium and show dilatation of distal 3rd in keeping with Hydrosalpinx.
Will tubal flushing work? Or should the person begin to save for IVF immediately?

I will appreciate answers from those who have experienced this

@salt1, you need to give yourself 6 months to try what other mamas you read about did then go back for a repeat hsg. medically blocked tubes cannot be treated thats why you read about people trying several alternative methods, and if you do your research you will find out that hydrosalpinx even reduces chances of a successful ivf except the both tubes are removed.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2017
CravingChic:
@pampharez...relax my dear sister. There is nothing wrong with retroverted uterus...I have conceived with it as well as many other mamas. Try the doggy style for better results during ovulation period wink. grin. It is sweet and effective too. I wish you well.

Any mama in lagos who wants to buy dostinex should holla me.

Through the love of Christ our Saviour, all will be well.
CravingChic i sent you a PM please reply ASAP. i need the dostinex.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Prayer Monday

#singing You deserve all the glory Yaweh Yaweh x2
Mighty Ruler, awesome wonder
You deserve all the glory Yaweh Yawehx2

Thank You Jesus for another day and week. We bless You for keeping us in good health and providing our needs. We appreciate You for causing us to rejoice despite our challenges.

Daddy, Your word says we should rejoice and give thanks in all things. We are sorry for complaining and feeling sorry for ourselves when we should be praising. We thank You for this phase we are in without a child/children of our own. we know You are aware and permitted what's happening to us, in us and around us. We thank You because this storm will not shake our home but make us strong as we join forces as a couple with You.

We often say ATTITUDE is everything, but forgive us Lord because our attitude has been nothing. Help us oh Lord to improve in our relationship with You, our family, friends and neighbors. Let us be more like You no matter what we pass through.

Daddy, thank You for using Nathaniel Bassey in this #HallelujahChallenge. Thank You for the numerous testimonies including those You blessed with the fruit of the womb. Lord we ride on their testimonies and believe we will rejoice soon. As declared by Nathaniel Bassey, I also declare HURRICANE HALLELUJAH sweeping us out of depression and barrenness to joy and fruitfulness. We declare that all kill joys die this week in Jesus name.

Thank You Father because You are in the knowing and will answer us by fire through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Congratulations@harveybeats God who started this good work will complete it. we rejoice with you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.