Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409620 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
FruitfulV:
Good evening mothers in the house....I pray God visit each and everyone of us and turn our pains to testimony.
Welcome dear Sister. Sorry about all you've been through. You're an overcomer by God's grace.

You need to see a doctor to find out the cause of the recurrent miscarriage. Check your Hubby's sperm too because certain sperm defects like poor morphology can cause miscarriage. And also the rhesus factor thing.
Don't just worry, sabi mamas will throw more light.

May your stay be short and fruitful!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Omojudy, you are a courageous somebody! May God give you double blessings for the trouble, make you like someone in a sweet dream.

Mummykyrti, your day of joy and celebration will surely come. We won't give in to depression! We're always here for you. Stay positive!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulV: 1:11am On Jun 26, 2017
Amen and amen.Thank you cuppymummy and other mamas

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Loisemm:
Omojudy , I have been praying for you even while you were in Preggy thread. God of wonders will make you a pleasant wonder. Your years of affliction will soon become a testimony of God's faithfulness. #hugs
You are an amazon.
Awww @Amazon. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:27am On Jun 26, 2017
MumTT:

My dear, I have not resumed yet o. Decided to take this month off and talk to God one on one and hear from him. But I will resume next month. I don dey tire for the church sef. Anytime I miss church, my pastor thinks I'm depressed over TTC issue despite my reasons for not going. One woman, I know she means well sha, feels I should be sleeping in church and never miss any programme simply because I'm TTC. Its only my church that treats me as a TTC woman. In my place of work, they know I don't have kids yet but no one treats me with pity and sympathy. I'm so lively in the office and full of laughter that they think I don't have a care in the world. But its another story entirely in church but I know our stories will change one day
That reminds me. I am active everywhere in church minus the group which meets every Saturday to pray for fruit of the womb, pregnant women and children. I was once atrending but stopped. I believe in prayer and hear their testimonies but woman pikin no go dey do that every Saturday. I trust God and know He will answer. My Saturdays I need to either rest, clean or do business.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:36am On Jun 26, 2017
MumTT:
Omojudy it is well with you o. Person wan go commit suicide because e no get shoe, on the way e jam person wey no get legs. E use shame enter house. Na me be that person. I don use shame enter house. May God never let me open my mouth to complain again. What can I say to you except to pray that God will restore back to you in triple folds all the years the locusts, the cankerworms, the caterpillars, and the palmerworms have eaten? It is well with you. I love your subtle humour sha.
Good na u make me suffer my hand write that epistle. Humour keeps me and keeps friends around me. I can't be sad when I remember how many times he delivered me.
I have a husband, many women are still fasting for one.
I have loved ones many people are alone
I have basic neccesities in abundance.
I have good health.
Protection. Heard of a new mama who died after armed robbers stabbed her in her home.
I can go on and on you know.
Children are important but I remind myself that they are not the first reason why God created me. I can be fulfilled following my purpose while knowing He will perfect all that concerns me.
Bible says, seek first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness then every other thing will be added unto u.

25 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:40am On Jun 26, 2017
FruitfulV:
Good evening mothers in the house. I finally got the courage to join this wonderful trend.
Hi u. Welcome. Hope u have begun seeing a good gynecologist?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Omojudy, you are a courageous somebody! May God give you double blessings for the trouble, make you like someone in a sweet dream.

Mummykyrti, your day of joy and celebration will surely come. We won't give in to depression! We're always here for you. Stay positive!
What can I do if not be courageous? I for dey low up till now dey beg?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Cuppymummy:

Thanks dear Mama zest. I appreciate the response. Is it refrigerated? Which doc go give me prescription na?
The injection should not be refrigerated since it is in oil (imagine putting oil in the fridge and trying to inject congealed oil into your muscle shocked). Instead, you run the filled syringe under very warm running water. It is only the pessary that can be refrigerated to help it hold its shape while inserting into your vagina. Your body heat would melt the coating.
Usually, the injection is with a prescription. You may ask a doctor friend to prescribe for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2017
FruitfulV:
Good evening mothers in the house. I finally got the courage to join this wonderful trend. Married for 4years with 4 miscarriages. The last mc was about a year ago, not conceived since then. Its worrisome cos it never takes this long. Presently on my fourth round of clomid. TTC can be really depressing. I pray God visit each and everyone of us and turn our pains to testimony.
You are welcome. May God grant you your heart's desires and fill your quiver with children.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Loisemm:

lolz. Abeg tap am, dearie. you no dey ever fall hand. Depression go kee ur enemy true true no be you. God won't give us more than we can bear. Our testimony is nearer than before, mummyK.

Body dey o. We taking it one day at a time.
thanks love....and thanks to cuppymummy, pampharez and mumk...una too much.

How are we enjoying the hold?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ednaline: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2017
afagha:
Good afternoon mamas and guests in the house,please I'm looking for fibroids miracle by Amanda Leto with both my eyes o_o ! I take God beg una a beg make una no jump and pass my post.
@4realwoman @iomoge2 @everybody both new and old. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
#Prayer Monday#

Let your power flow in this place
Let your healing come in this place
I call for signs and wonders in this place
Let your presence show in this place, oh yeah
Anointing fall on me
Your mercy will I seek
Just like the days when power passed the sea
Your power remains the same
Yes! You never change
Fi agbara re han(3x)
Onye oma
Fi agbara re han(3x)
Onye oma

I pray that this last Monday of the month of June will usher in good things for us all. King of kings let you power flow in our mist today
The bright and morning stars let you healing flow here and distroy every sickness be it fibroid, low sperm count, blocked tubes, pcos, cyst and every evil report in Jesus name,Amen.
I pray for as many that will annonce their BFP here that you and you alone will protect the mother and unborn child in Jesus name, Amen.
Non shall have miscarriage in our mist in Jesus name, Amen. I pray that any plans of the enemies to make us cry we distroy them in Jesus name, Amen
I pray for more testimonies this week for your word says in Matthew 7:7-8 KJV
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be. We ask o Lord for our heart desires in Jesus name, Amen
Thank you for what you have started and about to do for us here for that I say take all the glory and honour in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
I pray for our mamas here passing through difficult time, that you heal them and restore smile and happiness to their faces in Jesua, amen. Every spirt of depression I cancel it in Jesus name, amen
Spirt of stress and weakness of the body I destroy them in Jesus name, amen.
For we are the chosen generations and we shall testify soon in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you Lord for our dh's
Thank you Lord for our family
Thank you Lord for our parents and in laws
Thank you Lord for our jobs and businesses
Thank you Lord for providing for us
Thank you Lord for always being there for us even in our darkest moment.
Thank you Lord for giving us the strength to keep holding on in this ttc journey.
Thank you Lord for making us to be among the living in Jesus name cos it is not by our power nor might Lord.
Thank you for blessing us without asking
Daddy, take all the glory and honour for you alone deserve it Lord, Amen

27 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
curvilicious:

I never hear of where they do castor oil massage o
It's a personal massage using castor oil
Download videos on YouTube nd massage urself

I hear say dem dey do am for lag o

OK love,thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amen in Jesus name. Prayer Monday#

Anointing fall on me
Your mercy will I seek
Yes! You never change
Fi agbara re han(3x)
Onye oma
Fi agbara re han(3x)
Onye oma

I pray that this last Monday of the month of June will usher in good things for us all. King of kings let you power flow in our mist today
The bright and morning stars let you healing flow here and distroy every sickness be it fibroid, low sperm count, blocked tubes, pcos, cyst and every evil report in Jesus name,Amen.
I pray for as many that will annonce their BFP here that you and you alone will protect the mother and unborn child in Jesus name, Amen.
Non shall have miscarriage in our mist in Jesus name, Amen. I pray that any plans of the enemies to make us cry we distroy them in Jesus name, Amen
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be. We ask o Lord for our heart desires in Jesus name, Amen
Thank you for what you have started and about to do for us here for that I say take all the glory and honour in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
I pray for our mamas here passing through difficult time, that you heal them and restore smile and happiness to their faces in Jesua, amen. Every spirt of depression I cancel it in Jesus name, amen
For we are the chosen generations and we shall testify soon in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you Lord for giving us the strength to keep holding on in this ttc journey.
Thank you Lord for making us to be among the living in Jesus name cos it is not by our power nor might Lord.
Daddy, take all the glory and honour for you alone deserve it Lord, Amen[/quote]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
How the day my fellow strong sisters?

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
4realwoman:
#Prayer Monday#

Anointing fall on me
Your mercy will I seek
Yes! You never change
Fi agbara re han(3x)
Onye oma
Fi agbara re han(3x)
Onye oma

Daddy, take all the glory and honour for you alone deserve it Lord, Amen
Amen and Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Joime:

You have really made my day. Thanks a bunch
You are welcome sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Prayer Monday
Amen to your prayers 4realwoman

Thank you ever-loving Father for your mercies that are ever-new
Father we love and adore You

Forgive us our sins this day we pray
Help us forgive everyone who has hurt us

Deliver us from every captivity of the devil
Break the chains of sickness, disease, barreness
Give us the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness
Turn our sorrow to unending joy

Thank you because our prayers are heard and granted in Jesus's Name. Amen!

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beautyuche: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hello my fellow sisters, I have come again. Tomorrow is day 6 of my circle (cd 6 abi). I have been booked for HSG... My God didn't think it will come to this . Reality hits. Then day 9 booked for follicle tracking.....We will keep at it.
Prayer is tomorrow HSG goes well and positive too. Sabi mamas advised duflocan but pH rain no gree me so I will be taking ibuprofen and panadol extra.

Pls what antibiotics should I take. I have been adviced not to drive. Is it safe to drive ( dem no give me public holiday so I will have to return to work from the test)

Baby dust to you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
I hope gtc mamas that have conceived and suffered miscarriage have tried getting the reasons why they miscarried. This is very important . I heard miscarriage can be caused by infection, fibroid, hormone issues, DNA issue of sperm among others. I also heard of weak cervix.

A friend told me that anytime she conceives, her cervix is tied to avoid miscarriage. It is untied around the period she is to put to bed. Abeg our sabi mamas should put mouth so that we can learn.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
mamatwiny:
I hope gtc mamas that have conceived and suffered miscarriage have tried getting the reasons why they miscarried. This is very important . I heard miscarriage can be caused by infection, fibroid, hormone issues, DNA issue of sperm among others. I also heard of weak cervix.

A friend told me that anytime she conceives, her cervix is tied to avoid miscarriage. It is untied around the period she is to put to bed. Abeg our sabi mamas should put mouth so that we can learn.

It's called 'cerclage'. Just ask google and see. A friend had it. They removed it just before she was due.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervical_cerclage

I hope I don't get banned for this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
in another word, its called incompetent cervix . its not our portions in Jesus name ... amen

mamatwiny:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
beautyuche:
Hello my fellow sisters, I have come again. Tomorrow is day 6 of my circle (cd 6 abi). I have been booked for HSG... My God didn't think it will come to this . Reality hits. Then day 9 booked for follicle tracking.....We will keep at it.
Prayer is tomorrow HSG goes well and positive too. Sabi mamas advised duflocan but pH rain no gree me so I will be taking ibuprofen and panadol extra.

Pls what antibiotics should I take. I have been adviced not to drive. Is it safe to drive ( dem no give me public holiday so I will have to return to work from the test)
Baby dust to you all.
I wish you painless HSG and good result. if you most take drug you can take just ibuprofen and try to be calm throughout the process and if you feel pains along the line, just breathe in and breathe out and you will be fine ma'am.
Note: please don't take ibuprofen and Panadol extra together
As for me the kupkus after HSG was more painful than the whole HSG self.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amen to your prayers @ Cuppymummy and pweetymii.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amen to all the prayers, God answers all speedily,[quote author=mamatwiny post=57863514] is called cerclage, a friend did it too and it was removed prior to delivery. Thanks for the info.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beautyuche: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
4realwoman:
I wish you painless HSG and good result. if you most take drug you can take just ibuprofen and try to be calm throughout the process and if you feel pains along the line, just breathe in and breathe out and you will be fine ma'am.
Note: please don't take ibuprofen and Panadol extra together
As for me the kupkus after HSG was more painful than the whole HSG self.

Thanks for the advice..... Ibuprofen and panadol extra is what I take for menstral pain monthly. Intact I have it in my bag one week to AF... In my mind ibuprofen does not work alone.
But I will try only ibruprofen. No kpekus till one week after recovery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
beautyuche:

Thanks for the advice..... Ibuprofen and panadol extra is what I take for menstral pain monthly. Intact I have it in my bag one week to AF... In my mind ibuprofen does not work alone.
ma'am I no say make you no kpekus o cos the earlier you resume kpekus the better. Me wey dey talk, I did it on Wednesday and I kpekus on Sunday and I still felt pains but after that Sunday na enjoy*ment things for me so ooo grin.
If you have the strength you can kpekus that same day sha. wink

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
beautyuche:

Beautyuche, after use for your HSG, please ditch the ibuprofen for menstrual pain. It causes infertility issues. Research on it. I used to use it before I found out. Try using only panadol extra for menstrual pain. Try natural remedies like drinking a mixture ofhot water, lime and ginger; avoid sweet stuff especially close to your period.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
zest4allife:

The injection should not be refrigerated since it is in oil (imagine putting oil in the fridge and trying to inject congealed oil into your muscle shocked). Instead, you run the filled syringe under very warm running water. It is only the pessary that can be refrigerated to help it hold its shape while inserting into your vagina. Your body heat would melt the coating.
Usually, the injection is with a prescription. You may ask a doctor friend to prescribe for you.
Wow! Zest I didn't know all that about the HCG injection, never seen it. Just that most Mamas here emphasized that we should buy only the refrigerated one. I hope you're not mistaking it for progesterone in oil and pessaries? I beg your pardon, I'm a bit confused.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2017
ednaline:

i have
good morning sis, I've sent you a pm request. pls accept

(1) (2) (3) ... (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.