Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,715 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5451982 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Kbabes:
Hello mama, is there anyone selling natures field maca or natures field woman supplements. Any other maca products
Now maca is available, u can call or message if interested ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2017
MGeey:

I did. Twas a BFN
Ok. Do the detox when your cycle starts to be on the safe side.
jamesbridget13:
How can she get her ovulation back after 2 evacuations.She discovered she Is not seeing her ovulation anymore.
Mamas pls help a sis. Baby dust to everyone
She should try either WellWoman Conception or Fertilaid.
rvpbae:
Anyone please, fertilaid vs pregnacare?
FertilAid I would say even though both worked for me as far as ovulation is concerned.
chypoo86500:
Please when will the ovulation be and should I test on the 14th day? Thanks
It depends on the length of your cycle. If you have enough strips, start testing from day 10. If you do not have, try looking out for other signs of ovulation such as egg white cervical mucus, etc. before you take a test to confirm.

For me, whenever I feel nauseous around the time of ovulation, my opk tests positive, so look out for that too.
rvpbae:

I'll try them again and add pregnacare to the mix. Should I take pregnacare all thru my cycle?
Please don't throw away your meds. Faith without works is dead. Although sha, some got bfp after stopping meds (that doesn't mean they didn't work).

As for the Pregnacare, take Pregnacare CONCEPTION, which is different from the one for pregnant women.
You take it throughout your cycle.

As for the B6, one school of thought is that you can take it throughout your cycle. The other says it may disrupt ovulation, so to take it after ovulation until time for the next period (be sure to test for pregnancy first) so progesterone can drop for period to start.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Mummykyrti
MummyJJ
MineMK
Adiahaakwaibom1
Lavivaavril
Orney
Priscaver
Ogunbekun
Cravingchic
Pwettymii
SingleEdition
Chrissyjay
Cuppymummy
Towerofgrace
Thehomemaker
Blessedmumi
Omojudy
4realwoman

I say make i greet una on personal bases
Fertility blessings to you all kiss

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2017
Kbabes:
Hello mama, is there anyone selling natures field maca or natures field woman supplements. Any other maca products
You can check medplus pharmacy in Shoprite. Bought Mason's brand of maca there for 4,650 last week.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Good morning all

Pls i need recommendations for an excellent urologist in Lagos. My dh typically has warm testicles and a low sperm count. We want to check for varicocele.

Thanks and God hear all our prayers. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:
Good morning all

Pls i need recommendations for an excellent urologist in Lagos. My dh typically has warm testicles and a low sperm count. We want to check for varicocele.

I have a dr dat i can recommend, he is very good,but comes to lag only on weekend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2017
curvilicious:
Mummykyrti
MummyJJ
MineMK
Adiahaakwaibom1
Lavivaavril
Orney
Priscaver
Ogunbekun
Cravingchic
Pwettymii
SingleEdition
Chrissyjay
Cuppymummy
Towerofgrace
Thehomemaker
Blessedmumi
Omojudy
4realwoman

grin kiss, Mummy Joan and John, aw fa, hope you no see rain, na serious preggy weather be this o as Forzarush dey talk am, no look for trobu ooo.

NB make i epp you loud the personal greetings too grin

Sloppy kisses to you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2017
adejuve:

I have a dr dat i can recommend, he is very good,but comes to lag only on weekend

Details pls. Thanks alot

What is your experience with him
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2017
legendsmother:

Sweetie tnks how have u been?
Keeping well by His Grace. Sending God's blessings your way.
legendsmother:

Ok I wanna start it for my next circle its very popular in foreign TTC sites
mercylicious234:

Please explain how it is done. I missed my ovulation day last cycle I was on clomid. Ovulation moved 9 days ahead. Am tired of wasting money on strips.
BBT Charting has its pros and cons. It is somewhat stressful and is only beneficial in confirming that you actually ovulated.

But as far as ttc is concerned, it's not highly recommended by doctors because the info is late (ttc sex after ovulation has ended, has no use. It's like trying to board a plane after takeoff)

The best practice is to detect when you're GOING to ovulate so you can have sex BEFORE ovulation and have sperm waiting for the egg (remember sperm inside the uterus still has to go through a process which takes about 24hrs before it can penetrate the egg).

BBT will only help you in understanding your body and your own signs of ovulation for future use, so at least subsequently you can guess when you're likely to ovulate.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2017
curvilicious:
Mummykyrti
MummyJJ
MineMK
Adiahaakwaibom1
Lavivaavril
Orney
Priscaver
Ogunbekun
Cravingchic
Pwettymii
SingleEdition
Chrissyjay
Cuppymummy
Towerofgrace
Thehomemaker
Blessedmumi
Omojudy
4realwoman

Thanks curvilicious Mama for always checking up on us. Idi too much! Oya chop kisskiss kiss
God bless you and the LOs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2017
mercylicious234:
For mummy that complained of staph since 2016, hubby had heavy growth of staph and it cleared in one month .
He used rocephin injection (once daily for7days) , pefloxacin and ciprofloxacine tablets( 1*2 daily). Rocephin is very expensive but worth it. He used the Switzerland make.

His count also doubled in one month. He used fertileaid,maca, manix (2 cards) . He also ate cucumber daily. I am so excited with the result. Waiting for my day 21 to complete my progesterone test.

Please speak with your doctor b4 u start taking the drugs for staph. Also eat well cos it may cause stomach pain at night.
Mercylicious234 thanks for sharing this. I really needed that info.
This staph thing has confused me. Staph was found in my husband's semen. We've treated thrice, yet it showed in his specimen.

The doctorS keep telling us to ignore it- that it will appear as a contaminant in our specimen because staph is a typically harmless bacteria that exists all around us, in dust, objects, etc. So we should stop wasting money on antibiotics for treatment of staph. Also said that this tag on staph as a disease started with herbalists who just want to use it to make money.

We tried ignoring it and went ahead with sperm-boosting meds and it seemed to work- numbers doubled. But sometimes I wonder if it's not responsible for the slow progress?

Please dear, how much is this rocephin injection?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2017
[b][/b]
legendsmother:
Does anyone track bbt? If yes how accurate is it?

70-80% accurate. It only shows that ovulation has occur. It can't pinpoint when it will happen. Tracking is a bit stressful.

May God show us all His mercy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2017
Thank you curvy mama@curvilicious we dey fine. How's baby John? Hope morning sickness is over now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2017
afagha:
congratulations @favouredestiny happy bumping.
Thanks dear, God of surprises will visit you soon and you will testify. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2017
beautyuche:

Congratulations dear.....here is wishing you safest 9 months
Thank you dear. You will also testify very soon and dance a new dance. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2017
Spakuls:
Congrats @favouredestiny on your BFP,stress free nine months and happy Bumping.
Thanks dear. May your own testimony come very soon in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:
Good morning all

Pls help if you can
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:
Good morning all

I have replied u oo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Legendsmother , bbt charting worked for me o. That's one of the ways I confirmed that truly truly I ovulated. But like others rightly said, it tells you ovulation took place after it has happened. N its a bit tasking but worth it if bfp doesn't take long in coming.
If one has to keep doing it every month for several months, it gets tiring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
@curvilicious iya beji, thank you for always checking up on us. God bless you richly. Oya take this small kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss take worm your body as rain dey fall wella this days.

@Loisemm, you go come the orda room come teach me how to calculate my bbt o. grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
4realwoman:

@Loisemm, you go come the orda room come teach me how to calculate my bbt o. grin
At your service , my friend.
God bless us soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
How unna dy my people.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Loisemm:

At your service , my friend.
God bless us soonest.
grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kbabes: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Queenbeloveth:
Now maca is available, u can call or message if interested ma.
your no pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercylicious234: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kbabes:
your no pls

Check her profile. It is there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hi mommies I am quite new here ,we just started actively trying to conceive however my period has become quite irregular in the last 2cycles going from 29days to 35days and the last one was 42days.I don't get EWCM but I have noticed that I have a pain in my lower pelvic area 14days before my next period can it be ovulation pain?what can i do to improve my cervical mucous.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arif4275412(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Great question! God can do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jamesbridget13(f): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thk u very much @ Cuppymummy. God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
I greet you too mama curvy curvy......

how body?..... my love to the bun(s) in the oven.

curvilicious:
Mummykyrti
MummyJJ
MineMK

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thank you mummy kiss,make u and John keep enjoying urslves
curvilicious:
Mummykyrti
MummyJJ
MineMK
Adiahaakwaibom1
Lavivaavril
Orney
Priscaver
Ogunbekun
Cravingchic
Pwettymii
SingleEdition
Chrissyjay
Cuppymummy
Towerofgrace
Thehomemaker
Blessedmumi
Omojudy
4realwoman

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
curvilicious:
Mummykyrti
MummyJJ
MineMK
Adiahaakwaibom1
Lavivaavril
Orney
Priscaver
Ogunbekun
Cravingchic
Pwettymii
SingleEdition
Chrissyjay
Cuppymummy
Towerofgrace
Thehomemaker
Blessedmumi
Omojudy
4realwoman

Thanks Mama John, hope u r good dear! We go soon port to the other (preggy) thread grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Curvilicious mama aka mama John...you try. I sight you my dear sister. I am in the middle of something these days. When the project ends, we shall see the result and celebrate together. grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Neyopumpin1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.