Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424836 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Thank you my sister but it has been long I saw EWCW, does that means am not ovulating at all? Am sorry if am asking too much question . Thank you
You are, I conceived my son without EWCM so you most likely ovulate.

Mummy Ahnie is on point, bitterleaf therapy works if u have the mind and prayers too effective. I would add that during the cause of the bitter leaf therapy, that garlic be added to eliminate any underlaying infections.

Fertility blessings on you all in Jesus Name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2017
phlakkeys:
To GTC mamas, i will suggest you take bitterleaf therapy daily from CD 1 to 7 (7am) before food.
Take Letrozole (Femara) 2.5mg from CD3-7 morning and night(9am & 8pm before sleeping).
From CD7, chart your CM (Cervical Mucus) so as to know which day the EWCM (Egg White Cervical Mucus) will show.
If you can, try to start checking you CP (Cervix Position) from CD7. Ovulation day is the day you will notice that your cervix is high such that you could hardly reach it. (For know-how, check google)
In order not to waste Ovulation Stick, start to test from when you notice the EWCM just to be sure you ovulated and the test should be done around 2pm and make sure you don't take anything as from 2 hours before and till the testing time.
BD till around 2DPO(Day Post Ovulation) and stop BDing for the 2WW after ovulation (Two weeks Wait).
From 3DPO, you may start to take temperature chart, baby aspirin 81mg 1 per day, duphaston 10mg 1 per day at a regular time each day.
Don't forget to continue with your Folic acid, Ferrous and ProNatal.
Try as much as possible to wait till the end of the 2WW before hpt (Home Pregnancy Test) and don't stop taking duphaston even if BFP (Big Fat Positive) till after at least 12 weeks when placenta is in place.
If after 2WW hpt is bfn (Big Fat Negative), try to wait for another one week at most to do hpt/bt(Blood Test). If still bfn, you may stop taking the duphaston.
Remember to take at least 3liters of water daily, rest as much as you can, and don't joke with the power of prayer daily.
This month is your month.
cc MGeey
Able July cappo I salute you. How is the pushing and elephant walk ministry going? I wish you safe and healthy VD. If Thanks for this information, I'm on cd5 taking bitterleaf & folic acid. I will try letrozole if bfn this cycle but I earnestly pray for bfp.
To the mama that complain about 2ww, I don't think that is too much to sacrifice o, what if Dr told you to abstain in your first trimester won't u do it? We don't pray for evil o but what if your enemy is sick? You can sit him down and talk to him that you need to wait for 2wks. As for me o, 2ww is not too much what I have been doing for the past 10yrs and nothing to show for it.
Shout out to all the preggy mama that poop in pweetiebabe (Oct cappo) and curvilicious (Jan cappo) God will make it more easier for you.
May God grant us all victory over bfn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2017
Benignasweety:

Mummy Ahnie is on point, bitterleaf therapy works if u have the mind and prayers too effective. I would add that during the cause of the bitter leaf therapy, that garlic be added to eliminate any underlaying infections.

Beautiful and sexy looking mama, how is our zizi?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Got this online..

'Provided your doctor has not advised you to abstain from sex for any reason, you CAN have sex during the two week wait (that anxiety ridden period of time between ovulation and taking a home pregnancy test or beta hCG blood test). After ovulation, we hope and pray that magic will happen and that tiny fertilized embryo will find its way down the fallopian tube where it will implant into a plush uterine lining for the next nine months. Because these events take place inside the uterus, which is closed off by the cervix, you should not worry that having sex will somehow interfere with the process. Semen released during ejaculation will create a pool around the cervix. Sperm will travel beyond the cervix into the uterus, but powerful hormone signals will indicate that fertilization has already occurred. No harm will be done and you can continue to have sex throughout pregnancy as long as it is comfortable to you and your doctor has not advised against it. If fertilization and implantation have not occurred, the ovulated egg and endometrial tissue will be shed with your next menses.'

So, TWW is NOT abstinence for 2 weeks. It's simply your luteal phase. Unless you were advised to or its a personal decision. I kpekused whenever I felt like and I'm pregnant now.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2017
PRAYER AND FASTING

Praying for the opening of the wombs of our sisters looking for the fruit of the womb,commanding that their menstrual flow ceases from today,healing to every blocked fallopian tubes,inverted uterus and every reproductive organ diseases.

Gen 1:28, Isa 54:15, Jer 30:8,
Isa 10:27

Our Father we thank you for your Mercies that endures forever and your Faithfulness that is for evermore.

Father we surrender unto you and on behalf of our Sisters we ask that the blood of Jesus will wash us, cleanse us of every guilt and make us whole in the name of Jesus Christ.

Daddy, we commit our Sisters who are looking for the fruit of the womb into your Mighty hands. We ask oh Lord that by your Power, you will open their wombs as you did for Leah when she was hated in the name of Jesus.We command that every inappropriate menstrual flow ceases from today and by the blood of the everlasting covenant, we speak healing into every blocked fallopian tubes,inverted uterus and every reproductive organ diseases in the name of Jesus.

By the anointing that destroys yokes, we break and shatter into pieces every yoke of barreness and fruitlessness in the life of our sisters and we return every evil arrow of childlessness back to sender. We command every grave that swallows children to be closed for ever in the name of Jesus Christ.

By our heavenly sword We cut loose every tied womb and we open with the key of David every closed and locked womb as we command this wombs to carry their pregnancy to full term and deliver with ease in the name of Jesus.

By the blood of Jesus we release our Sisters from every form of bondage and captiviy to carry their Children as many as they desire in the name of Jesus.

We command full Restoration of all that the enemies have stolen from them and we demand a seven fold return of all they have lost in the past in Jesus Mighty Name.

We draw the blood line around our Sisters, their pregnancy, Children and their Home for divine Preservation and Protection.

Today marks an end to every disgrace,disappointment,disfavour, hatred, shame, molestations, Misfortune and Mockery in the lives of our Sisters in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Our Father we thank you for hearing us and answering us. Thank you for blessing our sisters with the gift of Children. May your name be highly exalted in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen

Nonnie Roberson
On behalf of the Prayer Team
Sisterhood-Africa

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2017
phlakkeys:
To GTC mamas,
cc MGeey

I started bitterleaf therapy from CD1 though i took it last thing at night. I skipped yesterday so that i can take it this morning which i did. I'm a little bit scared of taking herbal (bitterleaf) and letrozole so i'm thinking of stopping the bitterleaf on CD5 (morning) and taking 1 tab letrozole a day from CD5 (evening) to CD9. Mamas what do you think?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phlakkeys(f): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2017
I forgot to add Garlic CD1-7. (Thanks@Benignasweety)
Also, DH shouldn't remove immediately after BDing and raise your buttock with pillow or place leg on the wall and sleep off.

NB:- Our body doesn't work the same way.
What works for one may never work for another but there is no sin in trying something new and different.
You don't expect to pass if you continue to read the same way you've been reading and failing.
You need to try something new like going for tutorial or adding extra time to read.

To the no BDing during 2WW, this is exactly what worked for someone and i shared it.
This person has gotten pregnant without planning it twice and both were miscarried.
Since the second miscarriage, she couldn't get pregnant and decided to try something new i.e. no BDing during 2WW which she has been doing before without issue.

Before doctor will recommend no BDing, you must have had early miscarriage and from your history, he will make such recommendation.
Why wait till you miscarry before doing it another way?
Waiting for 9 months out of how many years you will leave together(till death do you apart)without BDing just to have that beautiful soul in your hand won't kill.
That DH that couldn't wait for 2 weeks post ovulation or 13 weeks (1st trimester) or even 27 weeks (2nd trimester) as the case may be will one way or the other later accuse you of not getting pregnant. You need to apply wisdom to explain things to him and prayers for him to accept.

In short, raising leg after BDing or waiting for 2 weeks post ovulation without BDing and other additional things shared ealier for the baby to stick won't cost you anything. Just make sure you actually ovulated before you stop BDing if you wanna try it.

I am sharing this because of what @MGeey posted earlier which i take to be early miscarriage and that's why i cc her.
Modified
@ mama MGeey, since some will cook vegetable using bitterleaf and still use such food to take drugs, then I think you can use both but try to space it for like an hour or 2.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2017
Benignasweety:

Thank you sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Good morning mama's and papa's.
1. Pls has anyone ever dealt with Adhesions that usually form after Open Abdominal Surgeries (Ceaserian sections, myomectomy) successfully without a laparoscopic surgery that usually leads to more adhesions with time?

2. Do you think all these Fertility massages esp by these Ijaw women could help with Adhesions?

3. Pls any contact of a tested, tried & true Ijaw woman in Ibadan or Delta state?
Thanks so much for your responses
cc all mama's...

pls Ma's, don't read and pass. that's what is affecting some people esp after myomectomy... it's well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Joyfulmama:

Beautiful and sexy looking mama, how is our zizi?
Una Zizi is fyn ma. Thanks for d compliment e sweet my belle no be small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
MGeey:

I started bitterleaf therapy from CD1 though i took it last thing at night. I skipped yesterday so that i can take it this morning which i did. I'm a little bit scared of taking herbal (bitterleaf) and letrozole so i'm thinking of stopping the bitterleaf on CD5 (morning) and taking 1 tab letrozole a day from CD5 (evening) to CD9. Mamas what do you think?
Take one tab twice daily for better result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gloralph: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Gud day my sisters pls where i fit get Vitex or ever green formula for women. I just relocated to Ibadan. Am in Ojoo off Army barrack. I don't really know places have checked d few pharmacy around they don't have.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gloralph: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
I need ur help o . I used o'tentika toning lotion for d past 5 years d price now Id killing i can't afford it anylonger.. Pls who can prescribe a good toning cream for me. I don't need cotonou cream wey dey bleach. Make d price no pass 2500. Recession dey o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Benignasweety:
Take one tab twice daily for better result.

Okay. Thanks. I have read extensively on google that letrozole has only hours of shelf life in the body unlike clomid that has days. Thanks very much Phlakkeys. I really appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
sophie11:

U can use Union Diagnostics in Yaba. I used them towards the end of 2015, the process was painless and I paid about 17k then.

Baby dust to u dear..
I know Union diagnostics , but just duno if they can do the test by to 6 or past 5 thereabout... Thanks love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
gloralph:
Gud day my sisters pls where i fit get Vitex or ever green formula for women. I just relocated to Ibadan. Am in Ojoo off Army barrack. I don't really know places have checked d few pharmacy around they don't have.
Check 1. Danax pharmacy at Adamasingba, Evergreen #6500. 2. Mosh Pharmacy, Are Avenue New Bodija area, opposite Foodco supermarket for them. Evergreen, #6900
3. Kunle Ara pharmacy around UCH... don't know the price there o.
Other places like Healthplus, Medplus all in the shopping mall at Dugbe or Ring road are are more expensive. Check for Vitex there too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
1. Pls has anyone ever dealt with Adhesions that usually form after Open Abdominal Surgeries (Ceaserian sections, myomectomy) successfully without a laparoscopic surgery that usually leads to more adhesions with time?

2. Do you think all these Fertility massages esp by these Ijaw women could help with Adhesions?

3. Pls any contact of a tested, tried & true Ijaw woman in Ibadan or Delta state?
cc all mama's...

Hi babes, sorry that mamas haven't responded to you, though I haven't treated adhesions but mostly castor oil pack and self massage is recommended for adhesions, fibroids, scar tissue, and hydrosalpinx with the use of systemic enzymes such as Serapeptase and blackstrap molasses, please read up about it on the internet

It is not something immediate o, it may take months depending on your body and how serious the adhesions are

There are enough videos on YouTube for tutorials
You can also check this link, the lady was able to get pregnant naturally after being diagnosed with hydrosalpinx and blocked tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkoirzlPMkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgPUgWlFxoM

I don't know of any ijaw woman in any location sef

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 4:11am On Jul 29, 2017
Mrs Towerofgrace, Thank you so much my sister... I knew some of these things but I just wanted a confirmation as in real life experience from someone that has overcome it since it involves time like you said so that one will know that the time will be gained back at the end. Other Mama's... I hail you. Thanks for being there. it's well with us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

cc all mama's...
Good morning.You can massage with castor oil while using serrapeptase.What are d conditions of the tubes b4 the surgery that led to d adhesion? Are your hormones balanced?If d tubes are open and d hormones are balanced with hubby's swimmers in good shape,you can also go for laparoscopy,get a good gynae .Another option is,keep your money,save up,go for ivf,use your egg and a surrogate.May God guide you to where your prayers will be answered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RxH8: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Six Unbelievable but true things about Pregnancy you should Know
Pregnancy is a challenging, unpredictable but desirable part of life. No two pregnancies are exactly alike from conception, through labour and delivery. Therefore, it is easy for to conclude that one has had an unusual experience pregnancy. Nevertheless, some stories about pregnancies are easier to believe than others. So, before you conclude your experience was bizarre, consider these unbelievable but true things about pregnancy.

http://www.healthx24.com/unbelievable-pregnancy/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by revelation2013(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
D woman I used den is somewhere around Iyana-era and I believe she's OK and her charges are affordable,she will treat u and hubby...You can Pm me if u need her contract.

Thanks for this info. Can you please share her contact. I have tried contacting you by DM but its not working. My contact is 07030595653.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dammy223: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2017
hello everyone, i am new here. i ve being ttc for 2 years now. just read abt d bitter leaf therapy.someone shld pls enlighten me abt it and how to prepare and take. yesterday was my cd3 so i took 2 2.5mg femara at night at abt 10:40pm Is it a good way to use it?.. help a sis out cos i saw a post on how to use it. Can i change to that method and start the bitter leaf therapy too. Baby dust to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2017
revelation2013:

Thanks for this info. Can you please share her contact. I have tried contacting you by DM but its not working. My contact is 07030595653.
I just replied u now ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Happy Birthday to two mamas who are beautiful in and out. Redeemed and Iomoge2. God bless u both n give u victory on every side. Much love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gloralph: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2017
Thanks so much my sister for d information on vitex and ever green formula. I really appreciate God bless u. Have a wonderful day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2017
MaMa Zeezzy, thanks for your input ma.

MaMa gloralph, you're welcome.

Mama dammy223, pls follow the advice from Phlakkeys post as regards the use of Bitter leaf juice and Letrozole(femara).. it's about a page or two back. or just read like 2 to 3 pages backwards.

Mama Redeemed and Iomoge... Happy Birthday to you. Better things to come for you in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2017
dammy223:
hello everyone, i am new here. i ve being ttc for 2 years now. just read abt d bitter leaf therapy.someone shld pls enlighten me abt it and how to prepare and take. yesterday was my cd3 so i took 2 2.5mg femara at night at abt 10:40pm Is it a good way to use it?.. help a sis out cos i saw a post on how to use it. Can i change to that method and start the bitter leaf therapy too. Baby dust to us all.

Mamas that has prepared it before will answer you soon

Please where did you get your femara from? Want to get for my sis but have searched around couldn't find one, it's because of your name ''Dammy"" u might be closer or around States in south west. Tnks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=too. Baby dust to us all.[/quote]

Based on mamas suggestions, I am taking bitterleaf juice 1st thing in the morning from CD1 to CD9. I do this by plucking about 25 leaves of bitterleaf, after washing, I rub the leaves together vigorously till the juice/foam starts coming out then I add a little water, sieve with a thin cloth (u can use silk headtie) and drink. Then take 2.5 letrozole 5hrs after the juice and another 2.5mg 5hrs after the first dose from CD5 to CD9. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dammy223: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
hi bennyboo. i am in Lagos. i got femara @3,500 from a pharmacy at Orisunmbare nt far from Ejigbo . Dnt know if u know that axis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
dammy223:
hi bennyboo. i am in Lagos. i got femara @3,500 from a pharmacy at Orisunmbare nt far from Ejigbo . Dnt know if u know that axis

Thanks for the response but can u pls drop your number so I can call you on how you can help me get it , am presently not in Lagos but in Ogun state. Tnks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
gloralph:

U can checked kunle ara, opposite UCH. from take taxi to mokola, cross to d other side of d bridge and take Keke to the place.

If u need good gyn, pm me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good day beautiful mothers of all nation. I bless God for adding another year to my age today, despite my unfaithfulness, God has remained faithful.
The devil tried stealing my joy but i'm an overcomer.
My laptop got crashed last week and still under repairs, and only for my phone to be stolen at the bus stop on my way home returning from work yesterday evening.
I pretended to be a strong woman but couldnt hold back my tears this morning when my friend called me on DH line.

However, though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines; though the labor of the olive may fail, and the field yield no food;
though the flock may be cut off from the fold, and there be no herd in the stalls-
Yet i will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer's feet, and He will make me walk on my high hills.
Hallelujah!!!!

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.