Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,560 members, 7,843,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5431094 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

Thank you ma. It's usually 3tablets in a pack. I used them all at once, last thing at night. I used it after my period.

OK ma Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2017
Am afraid of hpt .. i don't want to get disappointed this time around, am on cd 32 and i usually see AF btw CD 26 and 28, someone should come and help me do the test before my heart flies out oo

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2017
Alexzytto:
Fusion Nest Fertility Centre is offering FREE COMPREHENSIVE FERTILITY SCREENING TEST for 100 couples as one of its social responsibilities.

PLZ IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL ME ON 08020853454.

EVERY WOMAN . A MOTHER.
Oga, post the address of the place here, so that mamas around that area can confirm.

Which one is call you again? angry

People self

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OlohiA: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2017
enkay2016:
Am afraid of hpt .. i don't want to get disappointed this time around, am on cd 32 and i usually see AF btw CD 26 and 28, someone should come and help me do the test before my heart flies out oo

Mama, you're pregnant Jor! Just do the test and come and tell us WIDD.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OlohiA: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2017
mamakendra:

Oga, post the address of the place here, so that mamas around that area can confirm.

People self

Asin ehn, I tire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2017
enkay2016:
My friend, man up and do the test joor!! (Abi na woman up self grin)

It's either one way or the other.
As for me, the earlier I know, the earlier I get along with my life. I hate suspense.
But I pray yours will be a bfp. Cos it's raining all over this thread.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2017
mamakendra:

But I pray yours will be a bfp. Cos it's raining all over this thread.

Amen o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2017
enkay2016:
MaMa, receive the strength & the grace to do the test... it's our season of Positivity... it's your turn... Many Congratulations...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2017
enkay2016:

whoop whoop!!! another BFP loading...congrats in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
enkay2016:

Congratulations in advance ma this is ur month of remembrance in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
enkay2016:

Hmmm congratulations in advance dear , God will surly perfect that which he has started. Be strong and do a HPT . I believe this month of August there shall b showers of BFP in Jesus name
I pray for myself too that I will b next to testify in Jesus name.
Baby dust to everyone. E-hugs

Pls what symptoms are you feeling? U can kindly share

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
yettybaby112:

honestly, the thing weak me, my last cycle didn't come until after 92days ( induced it o) , today is day 35 already and I am not even smelling or feeling it almost time, I can't count the number of times I read here people crying upon seeing AF. Please be thankful o(sopè ti è)

was diagnosed of pcos, presently on metformin and pregnacare conception. All is well. hmmmm

I took Clomid wey no body send me oh upon say I ovulate well and carry belle easily. Na my own wisdom I be dey follow. I no dey try anything again. God na You and your promise I dey look.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
mamakendra:

People self

The poster is a marketer and calling him or her is how to make sure his hard work doesn't get reaped by another person
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
How was pmch today?
It is the best i have witnessed so far, the praise and worship was fantastic. Wow. You need to see me jumping and shouting in church today. I am also a first borne, so u can guess the program was packaged for me. I am so happy today, I have not been this happy in a long while now.

With result of my hormonal assay out, I have no explanation to infertility. My eggs mature and I ovulate, endometrial thickness OK, tubes OK, free of adhesion, small (2*2 subserosal) fibroid which I was told can't affect conception. I am even afraid to take fertileaid or ova boost before it disrupts my cycle and scatters my hormones.Hubby is free of infection with 68mil SFA.

I drank the raw egg, milk,banana and sodium bicarbonate mix.please dont blame me, I reasoned the egg will increase friendly cm,egg also has almost all the nutrients hence its called a super food. The baking soda should work on acidic body.

I don't just know what to think again .

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
If u drink the egg n milk mix, u know what to expect. U will mess for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NiceCJ(f): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wishing everyone here a BFP before this month runs out in Jesus name. Amen
Congratulations to all the Beleful mamas

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
NiceCJ:
Wishing everyone here a BFP before this month runs out in Jesus name. Amen
Congratulations to all the Beleful mamas

Amen. Thanks for your prayers
Next in line in Jesus name
Baby dust
E-hugs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
mamakendra:

People self

Type fusion nest for Google, it ll give u details
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
mamatwiny:
How was pmch today?
It is the best i have witnessed so far, the praise and worship was fantastic. Wow. You need to see me jumping and shouting in church today. I am also a first borne, so u can guess the program was packaged for me. I am so happy today, I have not been this happy in a long while now.

With result of my hormonal assay out, I have no explanation to infertility. My eggs mature and I ovulate, endometrial thickness OK, tubes OK, free of adhesion, small (2*2 subserosal) fibroid which I was told can't affect conception. I am even afraid to take fertileaid or ova boost before it disrupts my cycle and scatters my hormones.Hubby is free of infection with 68mil SFA.

I drank the raw egg, milk,banana and sodium bicarbonate mix.please dont blame me, I reasoned the egg will increase friendly cm,egg also has almost all the nutrients hence its called a super food. The baking soda should work on acidic body.

Pls and pls, don't take raw egg, it can cause bacterial infection, also raw egg contains avoiding
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
mamatwiny:
How was pmch today?

Pls and pls, don't take raw egg, it can cause bacterial infection, also raw egg contains avidin, an anti growth compound
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mamatwiny, have you tried m2tone? A Gynae recommended it then for me when nothing was found to be wrong. You can read it up before usage. Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Omojudy:

I really don't understand when people make this complain. To me, the virgina is not a mouth to swallow sperm. Only one tiny thing is needed to pregnate a woman. The sperm must all come out. I have been pregnant eight times and I see sperm come out after sex almost immediately. As long as your tubes aren't blocked which an hsg will tell you, I will say that this really won't stop you.
My opinion.
Pls are you Ttcing?
I remembered you vividly from pregnancy thread last year.How z your baby doing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
talltosyne:

Type fusion nest for Google, it ll give u details
Nne, I am not interested in their free test o.
Just needed to make other mamas cautious of who they call from the contact they get on this thread.
Not all that comes here have the same priority
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Happy Sunday
For those of us trying to track cervix position during our circle this finger tip pic to determine position can help u understand cervix positions more throughout ur circle nd to easily detect changes

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 5:44am On Aug 06, 2017
hotmomma:
Mamatwiny, have you tried m2tone? A Gynae recommended it then for me when nothing was found to be wrong. You can read it up before usage. Cheers

can someone with a regular cycle take it?
my cycle is regular, just heavy flow with super painful cramps. afraid it may scatter my regular cycle.

abeg other mamas wey sabi should chook mouth.

also primrose oil is taken from cd1 and stop b4 ovulation?...i don confuse sef, too many drugs and do s and donts.--when will all this end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Pls let us be really careful of d qty of bicarbonate we swallow in d name of ewcm. Our miracle wont elude us . Neither will a bigger problem be depoisted on our door step
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Alexzytto:
Fusion Nest Fertility Centre is offering FREE COMPREHENSIVE FERTILITY SCREENING TEST for 100 couples as one of its social responsibilities.

PLZ IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL ME ON 08020853454.

EVERY WOMAN . A MOTHER.
i know alex he marketed to me .am about to start treatment in their facility . I asked him to post d free screening here cos i thought it will be of benefit to some mamas ( in terms of assistance financially ) .
Omojudy:

The poster is a marketer and calling him or her is how to make sure his hard work doesn't get reaped by another person
yes he is a marketer . N omojudy is totally right. I didnt want to get involved cos like i said i just changed to d facility n i cant answer d questions mamas may have
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
mommatriplets:

my cycle is regular, just heavy flow with super painful cramps. afraid it may scatter my regular cycle.

abeg other mamas wey sabi should chook mouth.

also primrose oil is taken from cd1 and stop b4 ovulation?...i don confuse sef, too many drugs and do s and donts.--when will all this end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Mama... I had a regular cycle and I took M2Tone for like 2 cycles & it didn't disrupt my cycle at all. I also noticed that the blood clots I usually had got reduced.

Evening Primrose oil to be taken from Cd1 till like 2days b4 ur supposed or calculated ovulation day. Pls don't be confused... in the quietness of ur heart shall ur rest be. All these will end shortly with Success. Best wishes.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
mommatriplets:

I had very regular cycles with painful periods too when I used it and I also used acv and hot water bottle and trashed felvin and the pains really subsided and the cycles weren't altered and I took in in the 3rd cycle I started it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
ahnie:

Pls are you Ttcing?
I remembered you vividly from pregnancy thread last year.How z your baby doing?
Dear ahnie, I know you mean well, betu no be every question person suppose ask person.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please mamas, I need help with my cervical mucus. I haven't seen the egg white stuff for a while. The doctors are not helping at they keep saying I should pay more attention. Please help me with both drugs and natural remedies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.