Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401039 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rhemy2013(f): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Benignasweety:
Thanks Maami..

Anybody wey wan make I hola am with the card shld flash me let me call em...

Oya callme make we yarn as i dey ves cusz i no win sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bennyboo:

Yes ooo supporting with my small 400# mtn recharge card. grin grin
Sunday selfie is here to stay
Bigger and better .

Noted
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Benignasweety
400 naira card sending now

@piiko pm me ooo obara Jesus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Omojudy:

Hmm one person or one and a half tell me semi sharrap but its all cool. I understand i am d cool fine sister and you all (you too) envy my bronzier. Lol.

Ejor ma make it end, remember vexing is not allowed. Just take am as individual understanding. Someone can not play with you, is that how u use to do
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Send d numbers pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Today's Sunday selfie case/matter closed .
Next Sunday's own to be bigger ,funny and better
@legendsmama maybe next Sunday or other Sunday we can do baby bump with our crazy faith grin grin
Where mamas in the house pose and show us how they will rock their baby bump, I do that almost everyday and to me its fun and faith renewal whenever I do it.
Its just a suggestion to bring more fun to the thread not derailing from the actual Sunday selfie.
Wishing all us a lovely week ahead.
E-hugs.
Baby dust to us all.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enoqueen: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
I am soooo happy cuz you all are happy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Congratulations to all the winners!
Thanks to our marvellous moderators.

So that was how I missed seeing the delectable mamakendra because my battery died.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Raincolour(f): 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
I enjoyed the atmosphere here today. Pictures to feed my eyes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 12:09am On Aug 28, 2017
Please ma the Vaseline that you use na petroleum jelly.. Cc liftedhands

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2017
Abeg how much be moderator fee I wan apply grin
mummykyrti:
kolewerk!! Una must be moderators to the end, do you know what it means to be chosen on a thread filled with ladies? Shows alot about your character, the way you handle yourself and other attributes... Cc zaynie, liftedhands, ahnie and co.

If everybody starts opting out, who would stay? Nomatter how bad a child is, a good mother doesn't throw the child off third mainland bridge ni.... If everybody do wolokonmi(my yoruba bad), so who would do it? Mke una no vex me o....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 12:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Na wa ooo women too get wahala na everything we dey press p for, this is a forum of different tribe, background, thoughts and behaviour. Not everybody knows how to express them selves in terms of words, let's not take offence in each other words understanding matters a lot so e joor mama zaynie, ahnie, liftedhand, judymama and every mamas I didn't mention there's no leadership without challenge. Mama ahnie little challenges like this shdnt make u opt out oooo tongue Wetin u wan make buhari do if u are doing like dis undecided. #peace sis#one love#

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 12:37am On Aug 28, 2017
100 naira ke undecided. A whole ahnie mama abeg pledge 5k make me sef join d competition grin
ahnie:
I pledge 100 naira credit.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 28, 2017
As per supporters club! I will give out a thousand naira airtime (mtn) this Sunday if it holds kiss congrats to the mamas that won!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 28, 2017
legendsmother:

Piiko how far u na
low battery o, I have sent a PM please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:51am On Aug 28, 2017
Cuppymummy:

Legendsmother, you're the queen of all things black, bold and beautiful.

Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:54am On Aug 28, 2017
Reprobate:

fine
2. legendsmother

Lol our male perspective thanks for joining we appreciate you

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Naomi14:
As per supporters club! I will give out a thousand naira airtime (mtn) this Sunday if it holds kiss congrats to the mamas that won!

Wow thanks oooooooo that's 2k card already grin

Pls winners send me your numbers or post it thanks @Benignasweety if u have gotten d card pls signify

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Roseey0:

Do test asapp
Your testimony is here
Kudibaby
Am still looking forward to d good news
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:51am On Aug 28, 2017
mamatwiny:

Babe, you fine well well. But na d curve I wan see.
A standing back pix will do. grin

You don see the curve?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2017
zaynie:
3rd position goes to Pweetiebabe with 73 votes!!!!!

Yay! You got something babe! kiss
Congrats!
Yes oooo, woke up to a good news infact DH most see my trophy o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2017
legendsmother:
Thank you all so much
To participants thanks
To winners thanks
To late comers I hope u come early next week
My moderators thank u so Mich I can't express how I feel am so happy pls thank you every one who viewed, commented, liked and all thank u so much

Pls winner post ur phone numbers thanks so I can send d cards

As for the tie I give it to @Beningnasweety
You all made my day, thank God for #sweetselfiesunday it was a blast

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:09am On Aug 28, 2017
zaynie:
2nd position goes to the black and delectable melanin sister! kiss
Pwettymi with 80 votes!
Thank you ma and our impartial panel of judges,thank you to my co pix posters(i dey try do d debating style),thank you to @Legendsmother,piiko and all who contributed to the prizes,thank you to all that liked my pix,i know if it were possible some would have pressed like 2x.
@Omojudy congrats buh make you not think say you sabi campaign pass oh,i can sell ice to the eskimos grin.
I love my cup i think ayam gonna print it out and laminate it on my bedside....dh saw my 32 shining and he was like what is dat and stretched his neck and saw nairaland he now said ok.I get that smile wen there is a bfp announcement and a birth announcement,but yesterday,the smile was for all the beautiful faces i saw starting with @mama zaynie,@mama Liftedhands to the homemaker,you are all beautiful.There is one thing that transcends tribes and tongue and that is love.I saw and felt love here yesterday.Watchout all,for the massive bfp that will take place here in this new wave.
Legendsmother uruese for this...
obrigado everybody...
n.b..if na our president thank you speech be this shey people not go sleep finish before he talk finish nii?

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by silverjoybaby: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2017
zaynie:
The winner is

OMOJUDY with 90 votes!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
You really worked hard for it! kiss

So now you can put your feet up and use this your beautiful cup to drink hot chamomile tea, I heard it helps to calm nerves darling kiss
Whaaat? You had me laughing so hard here. Bronzer. Lmao.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2017
legendsmother:

Wow thanks oooooooo that's 2k card already grin

Pls winners send me your numbers or post it thanks @Benignasweety if u have gotten d card pls signify
Thanks sis.I am content with my cup grin grin,i did it for the fun.I wanted to pm you to make my own donation for prize last week,but,i was quite busy.i am pledging #500 for next weeks selfie sunday...

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2017
Omojudy:

Na this kind contrasting pictures dey make bank refuse to pay person him money

You ehn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:17am On Aug 28, 2017
mummykyrti:
could this be my own curvilicious mama? Mama the mama... I hail o

Na me, myself nd I grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Benignasweety:
My own curvy...

Tell me na, tell me because you too fine tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Omojudy:

Agree. Na me sabi.
When una dey cry say i dey compete with Zay.nie i knew what i was doing. No need looking at those in the same level as you in a contest. Look at those higher then you can win in your own level. I know zay.nie is so loved even me vote her i come dey wonder why i go dey vote her self. So that was my strategy. I knew she was a moderator afterall i read d rules.
Since the days of John the baptist the kingdom of heaven has been taken by force (i still dey try understand why that phrase dey bible).
So i took it by force.
Na my tea cup i wan come print? I was robbed! I repeat i was robbed!.
Have a wonderful week.

You don wake?
You still dey wail for this your fine teacup so?
Guess why Zaynie is so loved cos that has been your headache for quite a while.
Guess why I'm loved? I'm thinking it's because I treat people with respect cool
I didn't see myself competing with you babes, I voted for every single person including you and if I could have I would have commented on every single picture posted.
It went beyond looking at those higher than you, you went far beyond that. You resorted to throwing subtle and then outright insults.....
You took it by force and Pwetymi without a single campaign had 80 votes
You weren't robbed dear, when the idea to disqualify came I said Rara, we wee nor disqualify her, we wee give her her trophy to show the world what nice personality she has kiss
So you got your first position and a cup to show for it.
You got served wink, next time think twice before messing with a teacher that is a pro at handling naughty kids grin grin grin
But if you need pointers on making people "love" you, Just send me a pm and we'll work on it wink

34 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mozoe(f): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2017
zaynie:

You don wake?
You still dey wail for this your fine teacup so?
Guess why Zaynie is so loved cos that has been your headache for quite a while.
Guess why I'm loved? I'm thinking it's because I treat people with respect cool
I didn't see myself competing with you babes, I voted for every single person including you and if I could have I would have commented on every single picture posted.
It went beyond looking at those higher than you, you went far beyond that. You resorted to throwing subtle and then outright insults.....
You took it by force and Pwetymi without a single campaign had 80 votes
You weren't robbed dear, when the idea to disqualify came I said Rara, we wee nor disqualify her, we wee give her her trophy to show the world what nice personality she has kiss
So you got your first position and a cup to show for it.
You got served wink, next time think twice before messing with a teacher that is a pro at handling naughty kids grin grin grin
But if you need pointers on making people "love" you, Just send me a pm and we'll work on it wink

I so love this Woman.
My respect for you has tripped.

Love u maami

I wish i can be your friend in real life kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.