Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407867 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
@legendsmother....sis check ur mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
In all my supposedly snide remarks i never said anyone had inferiority whatever whatever.
Thanks for all the insults babes. You were all far too kind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kathy1995:
Hi, everyone, who wants to have a baby but can`t becaause of your eproductive health problems. I can really help you because i`m a surogate mother and I can give a birth to your baby and make you happy.
There was once a time i fancied this. I was so at my wits end then. I have fancied this, fancied adoption, fancied being alone and freeing hubby to leave me and be with someone who wont delay in child bearing..... my fancy list was unending. Thank God for Jesus.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Can we move on and enjoy the joys of the rest of the week?...all these back and forth matter on the aftermath of the sunday competition is getting so irritating. I don't want to mention names but please kindly let that matter rest.

@ curvilicious, all I can say is God is good and He would see you to the end of the preg term. Oh! This God is so good, His ways are not our ways indeed. Your pic reassures us that He will answer us too and hopefully soon.

Fertility blessings!!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
CravingChic:
Can we move on and enjoy the joys of the rest of the week?...all these back and forth matter on the aftermath of the sunday competition is getting so irritating. I don't want to mention names but please kindly let that matter rest.

@ curvilicious, all I can say is God is good and He would see you to the end of the preg term. Oh! This God is so good, His ways are not our ways indeed. Your pic reassures us that He will answer us too and hopefully soon.

Fertility blessings!!
angry extremely irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kudibaby:
Thanks everyone for your prayers,you shall all testify soon.sprinkling baby dust.

Congratulations mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Omojudy:

Of course you beautiful so beautiful. Thanks dear
I wanted to ask u
Selling in markethub does it attract charges ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Omojudy , if you say it was all a joke ...then we accept though you hurt a lot of mamas too (I wasn't included but I put myself in their shoes).
You later apologized and we accepted (personally I loved that last line about 'sipping tea from your prized tea cup' grin . It just melted my heart. It felt like you were making 'lemonade out of the lemons you were given' wink ).
Dont spoil that apology.
We also apologize for hurting you too. It is well with you.
Sisters quarrel and make up so you continue to be welcome here till you port to Preggy thread. Dont feel otherwise.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mamas it's ooookkkkk oooo! Sunday selfie is gone for good...let's move on plss. Anybody that talks about it again will be fined cheesy!

Curvilicious baby, u r testimony personified! I can still remember doz days when d TTC journey seems overwhelming, but u held on tight to God and his promises grin, see u now with ur growing bump. I'm sooo happy for u dear! God will see you through to the point of deliver, AMEN!

We must all overcome dis bastard TTC!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lwkmd chei TTC
Blame it on d hormones

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations kudibaby and sayoddy, may God see you through. Amen. Please what type of prenatals were you using @ sayoddy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Abeg oooo sponsors for next week #sweetselfiesunday is very much welcome those that didn't post pls we would love to see u,all our shy shy mamas, pls ignore d dramas still dragging who drama hep? grin drama is d way of life of Women kikikikiik grin cheesy cheesy biko prepare well and put ya faith bump ( I added this option so that all pics snapped would not b pics of 2yrs ago or one week ago we want pics snapped on Sunday biko)

Who would our winner be? Sunday will tell
#sweet selfie sunday

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congrats to Mumibeji,sayoddy and the other mama who got her Bfp...Happy Nine months and stress free Bumping...You all shall carry to term in Jesus Name.Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Curvy mama, your bump is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us. God will continue to protect you and your LO till you deliver like the Hebrew women.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miracletoday: 1:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Thank God for this thread. it has always been safe haven.
fertility blessings to all...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 5:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Pls mamas how many of u have had an amh test done to determine ovarian function . I need info pls . Don't jump and pass
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2017
Omojudy:

Of course you beautiful so beautiful. Thanks dear
Mama
Abeg. Does Market hub charge sellers for selling with them?
I saw 10k annually, is it true?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joime(f): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2017
tsquaure:
Pls mamas how many of u have had an amh test done to determine ovarian function . I need info pls . Don't jump and pass

I didn't do amh. But once your FSH is high and estrogen is low, know that your amh must be low. That's my issue. I went for follicular monitoring for three consecutive months and found out that I don't produce egg and that confirmed my fear. I started taking dhea, COQ10, royal jelly, spirulina, vitex and red clover blossoms. Now I am producing healthy eggs but the follicles don't rupture on their own. In other words, I don't ovulate naturally. So this month, I triggered. On my 2 weeks wait now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2017
Omojudy:

Hope that didnt offend you. Just observing how beaitiful make up changed one of the pictures to resemble the other less.

Nah, not at all kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2017
mumredeemer:
Curvy mama, your bump is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us. God will continue to protect you and your LO till you deliver like the Hebrew women.

Amen & bless you too baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2017
mztubsy:
me lurvvvvv u r sighted! kiss how u doing darling cheesy . This your hail get kleg, you sure say u never swallow chumchin *coughs* cheesy

Lol... I never oh, na so i see aunty flow this morning... God be praised...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2017
blessedmumi:

Curvilicious baby, u r testimony personified! I can still remember doz days when d TTC journey seems overwhelming, but u held on tight to God and his promises grin, see u now with ur growing bump. I'm sooo happy for u dear! God will see you through to the point of deliver, AMEN!

We must all overcome dis bastard TTC!

Ore, thank you. God will visit you again
Love you dearly kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2017
goodmorning sisters like u all encouraged i did the hpt and it came out negative. however, did culture test yesterday waiting for the result. i know all these will end in praise soon. BTW i heard scent leave can cure infections pls how true is these?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2017
legendsmother:
Abeg oooo sponsors for next week #sweetselfiesunday is very much welcome those that didn't post pls we would love to see u,all our shy shy mamas, pls ignore d dramas still dragging who drama hep? grin drama is d way of life of Women kikikikiik grin cheesy cheesy biko prepare well and put ya fake bump ( I added this option so that all pics snapped would not b pics of 2yrs ago or one week ago we want pics snapped on Sunday biko)

Who would our winner be? Sunday will tell
#sweet selfie sunday

Na my faith bump we go call am oo, wetin be fake bump grin grin
MySweetFaithBumpSelfie is the tag for Sunday selfie
Incase someone that will snap you full with your faith bump isn't going to be around this Sunday you can snap earlier and send on Sunday.
Babydust to us all
We all shall testify very soon
We are fruitful mothers

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2017
Joime:

I didn't do amh. But once your FSH is high and estrogen is low, know that your amh must be low. That's my issue. I went for follicular monitoring for three consecutive months and found out that I don't produce egg and that confirmed my fear. I started taking dhea, COQ10, royal jelly, spirulina, vitex and red clover blossoms. Now I am producing healthy eggs but the follicles don't rupture on their own. In other words, I don't ovulate naturally. So this month, I triggered. On my 2 weeks wait now.
thank u
Very helpful ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2017
curvilicious:
I chose to break protocol nd show you my sisters
After all the wait...
Agbaragbururu, dat broke protocols for me nd broke my enemies's jaw will do same for you all in Jesus name

20weeks
Thanks for sharing my dear Curvilicious. That's a beautiful bump. You're a living testimony that God sees and hears. The grace and peace of God rest on you always. Thank you and Amen to your prayers for us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Omojudy:

There was once a time i fancied this. I was so at my wits end then. I have fancied this, fancied adoption, fancied being alone and freeing hubby to leave me and be with someone who wont delay in child bearing..... my fancy list was unending. Thank God for Jesus.
I agree with you Omojudy. I still fancy it because it has worked for some. For some, surrogacy may be the answer to their prayer. The world has moved beyond sticking to just one way of doing things and demonizing the rest.

There are many roads to happiness.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
#myfaithbumpsunday

Snap a pic of u and ur faith bump
This Sundays contest is for women believing God for d fruit of d womb
Uploads start by 12 pm ends by 4pm (pls keep to time)
U can solicit for votes from pregnancy thread only
Voting ends by 9pm
Upload 1 picture only
Pics uploaded from past 4pm would b disregarded
How wud u look with that cute faith bump? @towerofgrace @mumihaja @losiem @mztubzy @omojudy @all I cant mention pls 4give me

We would love to see u, yes u reading this and planning not to upload change ur mind biko kiss
All sponsors are welcomed
Mods pls pm me thanks

So far d card is 2,900 already so what are u waiting for? Start preparing
#myfaithbumpsunday

@all how is ur day going

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
zaynie:
The winner is

OMOJUDY with 90 votes!!!!!!!!
og kiss

Card 1500 sent n recieved

All winners have received there cards Sunday faith bump contest is gonna b epic, u don't wanna miss it guys.....hoping to see u all kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by may01(f): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
zaynie:

Talk true shocked
Yea. We've never met tho cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
may01:

Yea. We've never met tho cheesy

Lol cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.