Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5447672 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
fruitfulnathia:

#onelovesis#.
I get joo. But seriously thought she donated our first selfie credit self. I no vex when i thought she truecallered checked to confirm the number i asked that credit sent to asking me why i said it was a she if truecaller told her it was my husband's number. I asked her and let her explain. I didnt screen grab it to show here. Saying i thought she was big no be insult so if she said "my sister no be so but the grace of God" thats what i would have said if the tables were turned and i would surely have replied via the medium i recieved. Communication with an open mind is key.
I appreciate your mention.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
@Legendsmother, biko just ignore.

I met someone today that told me I don't look troubled and my response was the clothes, makeup and all those shenanigans, inshort appearances can fool and cover up a lot of wounds, scars and all the works.

People perceive things differently, and I have vowed to always try and be the better and bigger person, if my words or person can't encourage or make something better then the least I should do or what not to do is make it worse.

Just calm down babes.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
4realwoman:
During period say from CD1 to CD5 or better still before ovulation.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
legendsmother:

This just shows how untrained you

Thank you ma.
Please ma, i beg screen grab this picture commot my name na.
I didnt post these screen grabs when i felt insulted by you ma. I rather asked you one and ignored the other. The first time you ever wrote me you wrote as though i were a student and you were my teacher. And then you tell me to send a number for recharge after that? Like i was some beggar?
I even sent it, then you doubt the sex of the recepient and clarify the recepient? And call me a lesbian over what you saw on truecaller? What was that about?
Not cool.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
MGeey:

Shift make I laugh
All these kpekus loving mamas sef na wa oo, me I am kuku a virg.in, i don't know what you are talking about grin

Oya sorry no vex,
but I tell u unconsciously most women tend to do that, when at the back of your.mind you are imagining the egg meeting spe.rm and becoming a baby already, but the problem with that is, it makes kpekus more like a chore and puts unnecessary pressure on parties involved.

You too reason am, last week were you clamouring for s.ex and staying awake till 3am?

Please just free your mind, even if you want to calculate ovulation don't make it obvious.

What I do is 1st kpekus after AF I initiate it and make sure it is very very wonderful wink my excuse is that I have missed it, but at the back of my mind I know once I am able to do a good job that 1st "welcome back" time, dh will be the one chasing me for the next 1 week which by then it is around ovulation time and I am extra sezxy too just to carry on the mood so it is a win-win for us both and no pressure.

You better woman up and don't go and be showing yoursef, let that raking and anger end so you can get some good kpekus.

Okay bye, let me go and ra.pe my sleeping husband lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Omojudy:

Please ma, i beg screen grab this picture commot my name na.

Sorry, I didn’t get that. I don’t speak bullshit.
Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege grin...I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m guessing it’s hard to pronounce
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Shift make I laugh
All kpekus loving mamas sef na wa oo, me I am kuku a virg.in, i don't know what you are talking about grin

Oya sorry no vex,
but I tell u unconsciously most women tend to do that, when at the back of your.mind you are imagining the egg meeting spe.rm and becoming a baby already, but the problem with that is, it makes kpekus more like a chore and puts unnecessary pressure on parties involved.

You too reason am, last week were you clamouring for s.ex and staying awake till 3am?

Please just free your mind, even if you want to calculate ovulation don't make it obvious.

What I do is 1st kpekus after AF I initiate it and make sure it is very very wonderful wink my excuse is that I have missed it, but at the back of my mind I know once I am able to do a good job that 1st "welcome back" time, dh will be the one chasing me for the next 1 week which by then it is around ovulation time and I am extra sezxy too just to carry on the mood so it is a win-win for us both and no pressure.

But don't go and be showing yoursef, better let that raking and anger end so you can get some good kpekus.

Okay bye, let me go and ra.pe my sleeping husband lipsrsealed

I don learn something today.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Omojudy:

I get joo. But

Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open your mouth and prove it...
You sent me a number to send credit to, as soon as I copied it to paste on my firstmobile banking app to buy d card true caller showed me "mine" as in bae....after sensing d card..... I told u I sent it
You replied saying u will ask her if "she" received it, I just thought and said but it showed its ur hubby number ......i openly said to u that its your hubbys number.....I mean I would have said in my mind abi u b lesbian for ur "mine" to be woman

I just asked a simple question and u replied saying its ur mother inlaw line I said Ok.....and u are here spewing trash.... Anybody who used true caller whether I send am or not so long as u copy a number it will display a name.... And u say I searched for the name.....abeg who d name hep?
Empire builder, am sure with that name people can see u for who u really are grin grin and not the cyber bully u feel u are am sorry darl.....I can't! smiley I repeat I can't! kiss kiss And will NOT! cheesy Be bordered by ur words

She stretched out a giving hand, and blessed not just me but others.....I donno why u choose to pick on me, maybe it's cause I have happiness grin unlike u who is bottled in ur "empire", cry , or mayb e because I have a smile cheesy that u can't have I mean how can u have one when all u do is try to look down on others,
Fine time with yourself because if I start with you hmmm u nor go like yourself ........

God abeg give this woman bfp make she rest kiss kiss kiss kiss I trust in you Jehovah overdo grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
I'm about introducing someone I know that has been TTC for 4years to this thread, please let love lead.
Legendsmother, I admire your online personality from a distance, have never observed you so angry before but please calm down.
It is well, baby dust to you all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Janet something remember how i prophesied your pregnancy here that time? I see another prophecy in the horizon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
No oooo come and talk.....sheybi u can talk.....
Who gave u the audacity to ask about my fianaincial status? I have always stated in this tread that I sow for fun and am not even perfect at it.....

See nor let me start oo as people say lemme forget just allow it slide else! Hmmmmm I reserve my comments
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mama legend calm down please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Good night legendsmother. God bless you and make His face shine on you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2017
@legendsmother told me she will stop commenting or participating in this group. I ask myself, will one "thing" cause a wonderful personality like you from being in our midst where you are obviously loved and admired?. Lai Lai! It can't happen. I've never seen this lady angry. She's very accommodating and we'll mannered. I don't know how tight her schedule is but even if message her almost 12pm and she's awake we will talk. I don't know how selfless one can be again!

You all needed to have seen how excited she was when she got the alert. I knew God had met a need in her life. I was so happy even @liftedhands nearly cracked her voice due to over excitement. Why would someone now make this kind of comment. It is very insulting.

2sundays ago, I watched how @omojudy made some remarks and I was just marvelled at how insensitive she can be, now this?...seriously this is not nice at all.

Madam "cookie lyon" of shoe empire. Pls do the needful before things get more nasty and newbies start thinking that's how ill-mannered we are here. I've never meddled into any drama here cuz I think it's even childish to be talking back and forth like toddlers. Especially if the person can't even stand and look you in the face in real life scenario....its quite annoying....@legendmother mabinu abeg. We all love you here and appreciate. Ignore the bad eggs.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2017
legendsmother:
No oooo come and talk.....sheybi u can talk.....
Who gave u the audacity to ask about my fianaincial status? I have always stated in this tread that I sow for fun and am not even perfect at it.....

See nor let me start oo as people say lemme forget just allow it slide else! Hmmmmm I reserve my comments
babes....ignore this imp abeg. She has an empire to run....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:11am On Sep 09, 2017
mztubsy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abi ooooo see me when be empire less obara Jesus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:12am On Sep 09, 2017
mztubsy:
Eh don do na. That was a friendly private message. And the empire thing was a tease. Whats up na? You wan pour disel for fire?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2017
Omojudy:

Eh don do na. That was a friendly private message. And the empire thing was a tease. Whats up na? You wan pour disel for fire?
*yawns*....

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:17am On Sep 09, 2017
mztubsy:
*yawns*....

Sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:18am On Sep 09, 2017
Let me come and be going to my village with bad network.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 1:03am On Sep 09, 2017
Thanks everyone for ur prayers n good wishes. I say Amen to all ur prayers. Omojudy n Legendsmother pls sheath ur sword ladies n dnt allow d devil on d thread

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:00am On Sep 09, 2017
kemmyk:
wow thanks for the link, so helpful.....but please does that amount of discharge really comes from the v****....cos mine is just like a few drops....very little in a milky watery form
Some don't even see at all
They still get pregnant.
Amount varies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:01am On Sep 09, 2017
Omojudy:
Let me come and be going to my village with bad network.

Come first before you enter that your village. You didn't answer my last question to u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:21am On Sep 09, 2017
Na when fight like this happen bellyful news dey breketee.

Oya o
Who had not tested
Do and sama us the goodnews.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:28am On Sep 09, 2017
Roseey0:

Come first before you enter that your village. You didn't answer my last question to u
Hope its a safe question? What was it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:43am On Sep 09, 2017
Omojudy:

After ovulation? What if pregnancy don enter?
pls read it again cos i said before ovulation and not after ovulation. Thanks and Good morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 6:11am On Sep 09, 2017
Good morning. I say thank you to all who post regularly and keep the thread going.
Pls, I want to say something o! As much as we all here, seemingly bound by a common goal/purpose, we should not forget that we r diff individuals with diff attitudes and coping mechanisms.
Please, in the spirit of love and our deeper understanding of God, let us learn to be better equipped to "jump and pass" issues or comments we don't like.
Please remember that lots of people come here to draw strength and learn new things daily. Insults (coded or direct), strive and such shouldn't be encouraged.
Biko, we the peepers beg you to let love and peace reign. If we want to quarrel, let's quarrel based on who has the bigger baby bump.

God bless us all

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2017
4realwoman:
pls read it again cos i said before ovulation and not after ovulation. Thanks and Good morning.
Thanks. Must have been reading with sleepy eyes last night

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2017
a truce?
please what are you fighting for? If legendsmother has offended you in any way, tell her n i it will be resolved not trying to revenge.
whereas she might not be aware she has offended you.

You have gone so far by insulting her indirectly, which i find very demeaning, offensive and childish.
legendsmother is blessed already!!!

@legendsmother, she is not worth the stress. shine on, God gat your back. thanks for making the thread more lively. I appreciate your efforts.

Anyone that doesnt like the fact that God has blessed another should go hug a wall....
MORNING FAM

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2017
Hannaspirit:
If we want to quarrel, let's quarrel based on who has the bigger baby bump.

God bless us all
On my way to my networkless village but couldnt resist cracking this my old joke.

So two big men in agbadas go to a pay after eating resturant.
They ordered well and ate well.
When the bill came, they started dragging who will pay. The first said," how dare you pay when i am here? Do you think you are richer than me?" The second retorted "how dare you say you are richer than me? My business in america alone can sustain your village not to talk of my suadi and europe oil blocks" .
And so the arguements went back and front.
Finally one said "if we cant determine who is richer atleast we will determine who is stronger".
They called the waiter to do referee for them, the goal was to run to the gate and back to determine who was stronger.
So the waiter went "ON YOUR MARKS"
And on the big men ran and ran and ran to their house never turning back.

Have a good morning.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2017
Babes, sisters please let's move on. The issue is under control.
What we want to hear now is bfp
Good morning everyone
Let somebody that is next in line to testify shout Hallelujah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.