Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409770 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Unchangeable, Reliable, only YOU can do what no man can do. Congrats @4realwoman. You shall carry to full term in Jesus name amen. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
@mumJedidiah, mumTT, mumredeemer, mamitwins, Donatee, ebonychic18, mummykyrti, Faheemaz, Queen1010, MGeey, lynda1, Redeemed, Heebah, fruitfulnathia, ekashiloh, Bennyboo, OlohiA, mamatwiny, TemitopeAlways, yetty002, iamhistreasure, Caon, chumz11, happymummy, Purelady, elizino, Janix2, bibeetee, haryourlar, mamakendra, Godchild2015, lavivaavril, Fertilemum, cuppymummy, queenjuli, faithugo64, Liftedhands, forevergirl, zaynie, Thehomemaker, Anistef, joyfulmama, Starrybella, FruitfulV, mamaHeaven, CravingChic, dependableGod, Emerald65, curvilicious, iomoge2, Pweetiebabe, mumigrace, GraceActivated, iwillrejoice, Pweetymii and Loisemm and Azaebere, don't really kw where to start ooooo.
Thank you to all my wonderful mama's and papas here, as you all have rejoice with me the host of heaven will rejoice with you. Thank you and Amen to all your prayers.
My God will bless you all
My God will meet you at the point of your needs.
Thank you
Thank you.
He still remains the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
bibeetee:
. Safe-06, loi-semm..
God's blessings shall manifest in our lives very very soon.
Amen. Thanks Bibeetee. As e don reach our 4realwoman , I know say e dey near us.
Happy bumping. Greet LO for us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
@4realwoman, God is Great. God is the Greatest. I am so full of Joy.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
See as smile full my face grin Baba God thank you ooo, surely He has wiped your tears for life, isn't this God great! Congratulations to the woman with a good heart (I admire u in secret wink)wishing you h n h nine months fine woman, keep my plot of land for me on preggy thread
4realwoman:
Good Afternoon mama and papa in the house.
How are we all doing today?

I want you all to join me in thanking our GREAT GOD.
I call him,
The king of Kings
The Lord of Lord
The I AM that I AM
The first and the last
Who is and who is to come
The mighty one of Israel
I call him yahwah
The Alpha and Omega
All Sufficient God, all knowing God
The rose of sharon
and my igbo people call him
Chuckwuoma
Eze ndi Eze
Ejide obi esike
Ikuku amanoya
Echeta Echezo nkpa
Dike na'gha
Imela (thank you)

For he has done what no man can do.

Finally our God has answered me

He has giving my dh the best birthday gift ever

I have gotten my BFP it can only be God

Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
I can't thank God enough cry cry cry cry cry

Thank you everyone for your prayers, support, care and love here.

Thank you all with love from me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO DO

YES, NOTHING AT ALL.

HE WILL DO FOR EVERYONE HERE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

@Liftedhands, i am coming for my plot of land ooooooooooooo
@Zaynie, please roll out the red carpet and the golden chair cos i am coming now.
@Fpeter, thank you for your prayers.
@mummykyrti, curvilicious, tsquaure, loisemm, spiritualgal, adejeve and pweetymii thank you for always being there for me

@Towerofgrace, i read your dairy and tears came out of my eyes this morning, i want to kw that God will surely weep your tears and come 2018 you shall be called mother in Jesus name, Amen.

BFP will go round for each and everyone here in Jesus name, Amen.

Please if i dont mention you name, please abeg dont be angry with me cos i am still shaking please. just kw that i love you all here kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
pweetymii:

see am here,i bin don ready am..
singing**bfp fall on us
goodnews fall on us,
cos it's our portion...
Thanks sis for d dance step, i like this ur dance so much. I always imagine real life situation, where we all meet together and u r dancing like this in celebration of ur bfp and myself, towerofgrace (na she dey stand first on d right), loisemm (first on d left), legendsmother (na she dey face u directly) mamakendra, cravingchic (na them be the other ladies) and other mamas go come dey toast, laugh, n celebrate. God will surely do it for us.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
4realwoman:
Mighty God

Oh Lord, my God, Jesus

I’ll speak of you Glory,
I will show forth your beauty
If I dance it wont be enough,
If I shout it wont be enough

For you are the great and mighty King
You rule in every nation
Oh praise this Holy God,
You are worthy to be praised
You are Alpha and Omega, I worship you today
In you I put my trust, You name I will extol

For you are the great and mighty God
So worthy to be praised
Your beautiful for all situation
You are the joy of the whole world

Imela (Thank you)

When I think upon Your goodness;
And Your faithfulness each day
I'm convinced it's not because I am worthy
To receive the kind of love that You give
But I'm grateful for Your mercy,
And I'm grateful for Your grace
And because of how You've poured out Yourself
I have come to sing this song out in praise

Imela! Imela! (Thank You! Thank You!)
Okaka, Onyekeruwa (Great and Might creator of the world)
Imela! Imela! (Thank You! Thank You!)
Eze m Oh (My King)
great God . We worship u . We say take all d glory . Congrats dear. He that has started d good wrk will complete it in Jesus name. Carry with ease n to term . Birth like a hebrew woman in Jesus name . Ur testimony is covered by d blood of Jesus. @ all . We are winning this war/battle .God is fighting for all us. We will be victorious.our testimony wont be left out

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
4realwoman, God be praised, congratulations mama. healthy pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name. amen. I'm very happy for you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mumredeemer , no be small arrangement you dey arrange us so o. lolz. Ok o. That woman's dance step with that her bumbum dey make me smile. Like ,' wharisdis?? grin lolz.
Amen to the prayer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
4realwoman:
Good Afternoon mama and papa in the house.
How are we

Wow I was offline d whole of today n preety busy.......The God of Abraham!

I donno what to say self....

I will worship you forever
Love you Forever
Because this God is too good ooooooo

Congratulations...... Have a healthy and happy nine months journey kiss

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
mumredeemer:

Thanks sis for d dance step, i like this ur dance so much. I always imagine real life situation, where we all meet it for us.

Amen ma kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
bibeetee:
@4realwoman, u brought me out of my peeping mode. s old and new. God's blessings shall manifest in our lives very very soon.

Amen ma thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
bibeetee:
@4realwoman, u brought me out of my peeping mode. I'm so so happy for you from the bottom of my heart. May we all carry to term n have a happy life
Dear God, let this blessings go around each and every one of us. Do not leave us to our fate. This is for all my sisters. Safe06, Redeemed, fvine, lady Guinevere, mumihaja, legendsmother, pweetieme, mummmykyrti, loisemm, heebah, Janix2, Faheemaz. All mama's old and new. God's blessings shall manifest in our lives very very soon.
Amen oh...my joy is that if there is bfp for one here,then it means God is ib the neighbourhood and it will get to the turn of everyone.
@fpeter,Ayauche and adejuve longest time oh...

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Loisemm:

Amen. Thanks Bibeetee. As e don reach our 4realwoman , I know say e dey near us.
Happy bumping. Greet LO for us.
yes oooh, e go go round for everybody for here oo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Towerofgrace:
@ Legendsmother hawfa
@ God

My dear I dey oooo....Words fail me.....my heart is so happy I donno how to thank God for my dear @4realwoman chei chineke daalu oooo

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Itissettled3:
@4realwo. man, God is Great. God is the Greatest. I am so full of Joy.
Yes he is ooooo and may his name alone be praised forevermore, Amen. Thank you sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
orney:
See as smile full my face grin Baba God thank you ooo, surely He has wiped your tears for life, isn't this God great! Congratulations to the woman with a good heart (I admire u in secret wink)wishing you h n h nine months fine woman, keep my plot of land for me on preggy thread
abet dey smile dey go cos very soon I go follow you celebrate your own BFP in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you very plenty grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Congratulations 4realwoman u shall carry to term in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
tsquaure:
great God . We worship u . We say take all d glory . Congrats dear. He that has started d good wrk will complete it in Jesus name. Carry with ease n to term . Birth like a hebrew woman in Jesus name . Ur testimony is covered by d blood of Jesus. @ all . We are winning this war/battle .God is fighting for all us. We will be victorious.our testimony wont be left out
thank you and Amen to your prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
4realwoman:
Yes he is ooooo and may his name alone be praised forevermore, Amen. Thank you sis.

Congratulations mama...whooopsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Tiri gbosa for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lizzypaul:
4realw.oman, God be praised, congratulations mama. healthy pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name. amen. I'm very happy for you
AMEN and Amen oooo. The testimony will go round for everyone in Jesus name, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
legendsmother:

Wow I was offline d whole of today n preety busy.......The God of Abraham!

I donno what to say self....

I will worship you forever
Love you Forever
Because this God is too good ooooooo

Congratulations...... Have a healthy and happy nine months journey kiss
yes he is over Good ooo. Thank you and blessings will surely go round for all here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
queensnow:
Congratulations 4realwo.man u shall carry to term in Jesus name
AMEN and thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
mamaziino:

Congratulations mama...whooopsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Tiri gbosa for you.
thank you very plenty ooo and I really appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Loisemm:

my dear, 90k is too much just to turn womb back to its right position and to remove water! Haba...wetin happen. Is she based in VI or banana Island?
I will send you the number of a womb massager that also found out my enemy's womb was turned down. She would have massaged and turned it back for me with 5k only but she said I should go and first take out the cysts that is blocking things and causing the turning.
She is based at Igando. Let me know if you need her number.
Hi ma'am, how was your day? Please am still expecting the number. Thanks and God bless you with brilliant, cute and intelligent kids

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
4realwoman:
AMEN and thank you.
Congratulations. You will deliver safely in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Congratulations. You will deliver safely in Jesus name
AMEN and thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine83: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Congrats @4realwoman! May the God that remembered you perfect it to end. You shall carry to term in Jesus name.
Mama's it's our month ooo, we shall testify soon on Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
fruitfulvine83:
Congrats @4realwoman! May the God that remembered you perfect it to end. You shall carry to term in Jesus name.
Mama's it's our month ooo, we shall testify soon on Jesus name.
AMEN and Amen oooooooo. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 2:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Congratulations @ 4realwoman. Wishing you a hitch free pregnancy. Thank you faithful God, our heart is full of gratitude and we return all the glory to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:59am On Sep 21, 2017
lapagegirl:
Congratulations @ 4realwoman. Wishing you a hitch free pregnancy. Thank you faithful God, our heart is full of gratitude and we return all the glory to you.
AMEN and Amen. Thank you very much.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2017
@4realwoman
It can only be God. May HE take you through the pregnancy period and bring forth your bundle of joy in Jesus name. Amen. Congratulations
Abeg sama us your WIDD grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.