Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403737 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faheemaz: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Rubyzz:

Thank God for delivering your home from accident.

Happy new month, happy independence Day to all Mamas.

I used to comment as rubyz but lost my phone so haven't been here for a while. It's a BFP o, after so many fearful doctors report, HSG, fibroids, adhesions; failed ovulation induction with tracking, so many medications God has liberated me from TTC of 3yrs.

When the Lord turned around the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

WIDD
I sincerely cannot place my hands on anything special I did, wasn't taking folic acid. I didn't even follow my cycle, until I started feeling abdominal cramps.

I took dostinex for a month in July.

I and dh took antibiotics for yeast infections last month.

We shared books to children going back to school at the beginning of September.

3 days midnight prayers and generally I relaxed more. Went out, had fun with dh.

I was booked for a laparoscopy, was waiting for AF b4 I do it. After 2 days of not seeing AF I did the test yday and it's a BFP.

Mamas help me thank this God who showed up when I was weak, unexpectant and tired. Instead of laparoscopy, am going for antenatal and will bring forth safely by His grace. Praise God

Lord I pray for my TTC sisters, please show up on their behalf, bypass every protocol for their sake and fill their homes with joy. Flood this place with BFPs, I pray thee o Lord in Jesus name amen.
Wow! I love this testimony with not much hassle. Dear God pls let this woman and all that got their BFP carry to term and bring forth wonderful kids that will be the coolness of their eyes, grant those of us that's waiting on you quick answer to our prayers.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faheemaz: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2017
mamatwiny:
Scan done

I lost the baby.
Missed abortion.
Cyst of 5 cm on the right tube.

Will be going for evacuation.

After evacuation, I will rest for 2 months, treat infection and try again.

Modified,

Ph mamas, where can I buy duphaston ?
I went to see the doc with the scan and he gave me some drugs to see if the baby will revive.
He prescribed primolut injection, folic acid and duphaston. He said I will come for another scan on Friday, if no improvement, then he will proceed with evacuation.
Everything just tire me.
It's not over ma. God will see you through this phase and you will come out victorious.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2017
madprophet:
It another monday....

Father i want to thank you because all power belongs to you, Father i thank you because these is no one like you, Father i give you all the glory because you remain the same and never change, father i thank you because you are the God who can create something out of nothing, father i thank God because you are God that make light breaksforth in thick darkeness.

Father i command is there any woman that is reading this prayers that is going through TTC as a result of unconscious covenant, is there any woman that is reading this prayers that is going through TTC as a result of the wrong use of their mouth, father i command that in your mercy you would deliver them in the name of Jesus, I decree that such convenant be broken by the Blood of Jesus, I decree and declare that the God of Elijah who in the Business of changing lifes and turning tears to laughter would turn all your tears to laughter in the name of Jesus..

Father i pray for your people that you would manifest your self in their lives in the name of Jesus, Let every Mouth that has called your barren eat their world and celebrate with you in the name of Jesus. And i pray for every one that on a medication i command that the healing power of the God of Elijah would mix would does medication and it would work for you in the name of Jesus.

I decree that God would over answer your prayers in the name of Jesus, you dat woman is have reoccuring miscarriage, pre mature testimony i pray and decree that God himself would come down and settle your case in the name of Jesus. He would come settle you speedily in the name of Jesus.

I pray that before the end of these year, you would all share good new in the name of Jesus.. You would migrate to the other thread and God would praise concerning your life.

Thank you daddy for answered prayers....

For in Jesus name i have prayed....

Please, I see a woman here, someone is admonishing to take you to a place, i use God beg you, I prostrate for you, Abeg ooo dont go.. Cos the marriage you trying to save it is the same gift they would give you there that would scatter it beyond redemption. God is at work.. Please dont give up.. I understand the pressure is mounting and it looking like everything is upside down as regards your condition but please Hold on and Hold out..

You are not forgotten... I would remember you in my prayers..

Have a wonderful October...

Till next week monday..

Stay Postive..

God is at work
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lizzypaul:
congratulations @ fruitfulbae and yetty002, carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name.

Thehomemaker, loisemm, orney, legendsmother, joyfulmama, mztubsy nd others Mia, hope you are good? The lord is our strength. baby dust on us all
darling I'm here Ooo. I just logged in today to read up. Been so busy lately. How are you dear??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
mamakendra:
So, I bought this little, cute shoe for my Kendra.
See me debuting my 7 months Kendra faith bump.
My baby, your mummy don ready.

I have opened a company with your name, your elder brother prays daily for you to come. My arms is aching from waiting to hug you to my bossom. My heart longs for you. My eyes is weary with tears, waiting to see you.
Your daddy can't stop thinking about you. My home has been made comfortable for you.
My daughter come, mummy beacons on you.
Kendra, come and wear your shoe, mummy bought for you.

#testimonyloading
#kendracometh
I am jealous of u already princess kendra,see d beautiful shoes ur mummy bought 4 u..pls come fast becos i need to c ur face cuddle in ur mother's hand. infact mamakendra rub dis powder....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Redeemed:
@triangular aka fruitfulbae and yetty002, congratulations! I rejoice with you both, your joy shall know no bound in Jesus name. Happy, healthy and stress free 9 months in Jesus name.
Congratulations.GOD HAS DEFEATED TTC.YOUR STORY DON CHANGE.WISHING U HEALTHY N HAPPY PREGNANCY.PLEASE START TREATING YOURSELF LIKE A QUEEN grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Redeemed:
@Rubyzz, our God is mighty to save and deliver, yo Him be all the glory. You shall carry to full term and birth safely in Jesus name.

My father and God, please break protocols for our sake, let the heathen say the Lord has done great things for them. Please daddy come through for us, show us your mercy, let not those who wait on you because of us be put to shame. Abba father, let delay and fruitlessness tremble before you, o God of Isreal. Let's not end this year without our testimonies, our faith looks up to you cry cry cry let mercy speak oh Lord!

Amen.it won't be long.soon u will drop your WIDD.your case won't be different

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephmiracle: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
mamakendra:
So, I bought this little, cute shoe for my Kendra.
See me debuting my 7 months Kendra faith bump.
My baby, your mummy don ready.

I have opened a company with your name, your elder brother prays daily for you to come. My arms is aching from waiting to hug you to my bossom. My heart longs for you. My eyes is weary with tears, waiting to see you.
Your daddy can't stop thinking about you. My home has been made comfortable for you.
My daughter come, mummy beacons on you.
Kendra, come and wear your shoe, mummy bought for you.

#testimonyloading
#kendracometh

My niece is already on her way to rock this cute shoe. I can't wait to become an aunt again. Yeahhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
@ Mamitwins why not seek a second opinion.then for cyclogest u can get at the pharmacy at big treat at air force junction or rupokwu.also dusphaston.
Depends on your location,I am very sure of Ebus pharmacy or Barata at rumoukwUta.

Reduce Movement n rest very well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rubyzz: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thanks Mamas for the show of love. I eagerly await your testimonies and it shall manifest sooner than later in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Roseey0:

We are pushing as the lord wills. Everything is fine.
For castor oil massage
Apply After AF till ovulation
You will bed during O so no need to do afterwards as you will be on your 2ww.I always massaged with CleanPoint inserted

The cycle I did it through out was the cycle my cyst disappeared. I massaged throughout the whole cycle as I wasn't trying to conceive. I noticed I spotted for the first time in my whole life that cycle. After I removed the tampon I saw blackish substance rather than the whitish ones that usually come with the Tampon.

As for how it is done.
In order not to waste your oil
Just take enough quantity and massage generously on your lower abdomen.
Cover with a cloth( Any absorbable material)
Place your Water bottle over the cloth( you must have filled your water bottle with hot water before now)Water bottle are sold in maternity shops , I bought mine inn lagos traffic then.
Cover with a towel. The towel can be used before the bottle also if the heat from the bottle is too much.
Careful so you don't burn yourself. Check the cover of water bottle well, ensure its not dropping any water when you lay it down.

I usually do mine towards bed time. It has a soothing effect. You may likely sleep off while at it.

I have been here since 2012 but got married just last yr.
All your advise here made my journey a smooth one.

Baby Dust to everyone here
October will be great! Amen

Thanks for proper clarification dear kiss
Pls, ds water bottle, is dat d name or wat? What s d price range of it pls?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tripletwins222:

Thanks for proper clarification dear kiss
Pls, ds water bottle, is dat d name or wat? What s d price range of it pls?
Pics attached
I bought 700 then in Lagos traffic
Later saw it in a maternity shop for 1500₦

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please when exactly is the right time (b4 a missed period) should one start doing a hcg strip pregnancy test? I mean what day exactly in ones cycle? thanks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Godchild2015:

Am sure she is very much okay , but just want to work on her marriage. You know at times going back to read one diary, the spirit of unforgiveness may arise( when you read all what you wrote when you were down) . She need some space to settle things .

Let keep praying for her in our quite time.
Yea you are right. I do hope she is fine... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Roseey0:

Pics attached
I bought 700 then in Lagos traffic
Later saw it in a maternity shop for 1500₦

Ok. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NiceCJ(f): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Congratulations to all the belleful Mamas, wishing you all h n h 9months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Prayer Monday

#singing
1.O se mi lanu ma pologo re
O se mi lanu aah haa
ma pologo re
2. Baba we praise Your name You are worthy of praise
You are worthy of praise

Daddy we thank You the first Monday in the month of October. Thank You for Your faithfulness this past 9months, You have been great.

Baba we appreciate for all the BFP in this thread from the beginning of this year. Thank You for for those that have put to birth, those still pregnant and those going through morning sickness. Thank You because we have seen Your faithfulness through their lives. Be exalted Father.

Thank You Daddy because every mountain is falling to pieces by faith. Thank You because before this year runs out You will give us cause to rejoice with our babies in our womb. We therefore agree that fibroid, cyst, poor ovulation, absent menstruation, blocked tubes, low sperm count and every negative report from the doctors and from our bodies cannot stand in the way of You fulfilling the promise of giving us children. We silence the devil and his agent on our matter. O you spirit husband and wife assigned to cause barrenness in our lives, fire of the Holy Ghost consume you in Jesus name.

Daddy we declare this month shall be the best we have ever had. Testimonies upon testimonies is ours in Jesus name. Thank You Father because You will remember us this month and cause us to be joyful.

Thank You Baba because it is done in Jesus name Amen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Congratulations fruitfulbae, yetty002, Rubyzz. You shall all carry to full term and deliver safely.
Mamatwiny, as your name depicts, your angel just went to Haven to usher in your twins.
#OctoberforBFPs. Baby dust to all.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hakunamatata081: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:
Mamas, I want to be a blessing to someone's life this week. God has been good to me and I'm tired of just asking without giving back as much as I should.

Is there anyone here who requires any fertility related drug but cannot afford it? Genuinely needs it to combat something serious and also genuinely cannot afford it. I am led to sow 100k into your life. It can go to 1 person or 50k to 2 people. I will pay for the drug before the end of this week by God's grace.
Please be sure you truly need it and truly cannot afford it. You can leave a message here and We'll take it from there.
God bless us all

Please sister, I need fertilaid, ovaboost. I have been TTC for 6years and I'm 40. I have not seen AF since August and I have spent money but nothing.

I remeber that it was a combination of fertailaid. Ovaboost and CM that worked last year. But my husband and i are unemployed. I cant afford it. Even if it is half bottle i will be very grateful. yesufut@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Congrats Mama Rubyzz. May God be praised. Wishn u a smooth journey and safe delivery in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Congratulations @ Rubyzz, happy h & h to you let the name of the Lord be praise.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infonirt: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hope this helps someone

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
ekashiloh:
I am jealous of u already princess kendra,see d beautiful shoes ur mummy bought 4 u..pls come fast becos i need to c ur face cuddle in ur mother's hand. infact mamakendra rub dis powder....

Thanks babe. Don't mind her. She is still playing with the angels in heaven. But she will soon come

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyk: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
hakunamatata081:

Please sister, I need fertilaid, ovaboost. I have been TTC for 6years and I'm 40. I have not seen AF since August and I have spent money but nothing.

I remeber that it was a combination of fertailaid. Ovaboost and CM that worked last year. But my husband and i are unemployed. I cant afford it. Even if it is half bottle i will be very grateful. yesufut@gmail.com
eeeyah so sorry, is more than a month i guess since it has been posted and the money has been shared to the lucky people, had it been you were here then maybe you would have been part of the lucky ones....but don't lose hope yet, God can still touch someones heart here to help you out...JUST HAVE FAITH
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gud evening mothers of tomorrow's leaders. Happy independence to us all.
AF surfaced today oo! Earlier than d expected time. I usually have 26/27 days cycle but today is cd23. I was surprised wen I was spottn yestaday but thought it might be implantation bleeding. Pls, wat could be d cause? Although, I've been constantly eating fresh ginger dz days so I don't know if it contributed to ds. Yestaday, I pounded ginger, fresh pepper, utazu(betel leaves) and mixed them with ugba in a red oil. I used d recipe to eat yam and within 30mins, my stomach started aching. I started noticing brown vj discharge.
Pls, wat's d way 4ward ooo? D period s even painful unlike before?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
mamatwiny:
Scan done

I lost the baby.
Missed abortion.
Cyst of 5 cm on the right tube.

Will be going for evacuation.

After evacuation, I will rest for 2 months, treat infection and try again.

Modified,

Ph mamas, where can I buy duphaston ?
I went to see the doc with the scan and he gave me some drugs to see if the baby will revive.
He prescribed primolut injection, folic acid and duphaston. He said I will come for another scan on Friday, if no improvement, then he will proceed with evacuation.
Everything just tire me.

Im hoping for a miracle. ....
but let it b according to God's will.
cry may God console you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tripletwins222:
AF surfaced today oo! Earlier than d expected time. I usually have 26/27 days cycle but today is cd23. I was surprised wen I was spottn yestaday but thought it might be implantation bleeding. Pls, wat could be d cause? Although,[b] I've been constantly eating fresh ginger dz days so I don't know if it contributed to ds. Yestaday, I pounded ginger, fresh pepper, utazu(betel leaves) [/b]and mixed them with ugba in a red oil. I used d recipe to eat yam and within 30mins, my stomach started aching. I started noticing brown vj discharge.

my sister this your recipe is all shades of wrong for a ttc woman in 2ww naaah, haba,
dont consume such again in ur 2ww

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Congratulations Rubyzz. Your testimony is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tripletwins222:
AF surfaced today oo! Earlier than d expected time. I usually have 26/27 days cycle but today is cd23. I was surprised wen I was spottn yestaday but thought it might be implantation bleeding. Pls, wat could be d cause? Although, I've been constantly eating fresh ginger dz days so I don't know if it contributed to ds. Yestaday, I pounded ginger, fresh pepper, utazu(betel leaves) and mixed them with ugba in a red oil. I used d recipe to eat yam and within 30mins, my stomach started aching. I started noticing brown vj discharge.

ginger has direct stimulating effects on d uterus. Pls after o avoid such n a host of other herbs n spices that r stimulatory especially in significant amounts

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
belladsweet:
Please when exactly is the right time (b4 a missed period) should one start doing a hcg strip pregnancy test? I mean what day exactly in ones cycle? thanks...
A day after you miss your period.

@Tripletwins222, kindly avoid the things you named in your post and uziza seed, pineapple, zobo, outside pappersoup and any food that has potash in it during your 2ww pls to be on a safe side.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
caon:
did his counts improve after d surgery?how large we're d varicoceles b4 d surgery? sorry I am asking I just need to know
I dont really know how large it was but since the surgery he has not gone for another test, but the urologist asked him to come back after three months to repeat test and it's more than three months now, so I can't really say if his counts improve but i have faith it did. I will let u knw when another test is done

(1) (2) (3) ... (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.