Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406168 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2017
sunny15:
This God is too good oo ooo. Congrats to you belladsweet and other belleful mamas h and h nine months.. I am next to testify in Jesus name
Amen o thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2017
It's raining bfp here ooooo..... Congrats to all that have gotten bfp, belladsweet, stephnicocae, duchess and others... Wishing you h and h bumping.... I am next in line

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Wow God is great BFPs right and left...baba we say thank you we are greatful for what you are doing in our midst, Congratulations to you @Stephaniecoa and @belladsweet wishing you a smooth journey and I pray both your testimonies shall be permanent in Jesus. Am so happy for the showers of BFPs I pray we too be soaked into it in Jesus name. It can only be God, October to remember indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2017
it's raining BFP. Baba God you too much.
Legendsmother, loisemm,fpeter, all missing mama's come let's pray in the rain.

Congratulations @belladsweet I rejoice with you. I declare no miscarriage or morning sickness. I wish you safe delivery.

#teamJune comman carry your member

#OctoberForBFP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
4realwoman:

This kind God oo
I never see Your type oo
This kind God oo
Blessed by Your Holy name...
Congrats sis and wish you happy bumping.

@all, let us get ready for i kw that our God is here and he has started giving out that which our hearts desires and it will go round for all.

@mama Zaynie, pls come and welcome out VIP mamas @duchessgoddess, @Stephaniecoa and belladsweet with your golden chair to pregnancy thread and please buy more chairs for other mamas coming behind abeg.
Amen thanks alot smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Heebah:
Belladsweet!!! This is an awesome news. We thank God almighty for it,so happy for u darling. I wish u a smooth nine months journey.
Ya Allah! We r still lookng unto u to grant us our heart desire,Is there anyone that can do this for us if not You? O Most Merciful, The Creator,The Fashioner,The All-Forgiving,The Provider,The All-Knowing,The All-Hearing,The Responsive! I call u with all ur beautiful names,hearken to our requests.
Some of us are weary,tired,sad and defeated but with still cling to u with our last strength cos we believe n have faith dat d final judgement is Yours.
Forgive us our sins and increase our faith in You. Bless those of us who are yet to experience this beautiful feeling of motherhood and those amongst us that u have blessed,may they carry to term n deliver safely. Amin
Amin thanks alot you are next in line. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2017
Faheemaz:

Wow! In just a week we have recorded 3 BFPs, thank you ya robbi for this wonderful gift. Our testimony too is on the way insha'Allah.
Amin we give all glory to almighty Allah/God. You are next to testife by his grace and mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2017
mummykyrti:
It's raining bfp here ooooo..... Congrats to all that have gotten bfp, belladsweet, stephnicocae, duchess and others... Wishing you h and h bumping.... I am next in line
Yes o thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Bennyboo:
Wow God is great BFPs right and left...baba we say thank you we are greatful for what you are doing in our midst, Congratulations to you @Stephaniecoa and @belladsweet wishing you a smooth journey and I pray both your testimonies shall be permanent in Jesus. Am so happy for the showers of BFPs I pray we too be soaked into it in Jesus name. It can only be God, October to remember indeed.
Amen thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2017
MummyJJ:
it's raining BFP. Baba God you too much.
Legendsmother, loisemm,fpeter, all missing mama's come let's pray in the rain.

Congratulations @belladsweet I rejoice with you. I declare no miscarriage or morning sickness. I wish you safe delivery.

#teamJune comman carry your member

#OctoberForBFP
Amen thanks alot smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Good evening mamas. This is a BFP post but I won't get excited till After the 12th week...i am grateful to God but scared of another miscarriage (though my previous miscarriage was due to low progesterone which careless Abuja doctors couldn't check). This BFP came when we stopped Trying,we decided to wait till next year as hubby was even tired of having sex.

My prayer is that God blesses us all. Put me in your prayers please.
Thanks everyone

my dear, congratulations.
There won't be any miscarriage...Your testimony is already permanent.....A BIG AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faheemaz: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2017
belladsweet:
Amin we give all glory to almighty Allah/God. You are next to testife by his grace and mercy.
Amin. May God Almighty watch you through this period and grant you easy delivery. Walahi, news like this sweetens my belle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AwsomeGrace: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2017
belladsweet:
Goodmorning all i give Almighty God all the glory for granting me the Grace, Favour and Joy of Motherhood cry cry cry cry for the first time in my life all through my years on Earth, i saw my own two Red Lines...its a BIG FAT POSITIVE. I dont know how to thank him enough i use myself as a point of contact for all the waiting mothers all around the world that the Good God will visit them before the end of 2017.

I really appreciate everyone here for the love, advice, care, prayers, words of wisdom etc...

Thank you Jesus cry cry cry cry cry i am speechless right now i dont know what else to write, say or type. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Promise Keeper, We thank You God! It can only be You Lord...Congratulations @belladsweet, your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus Name. Happy and stress-free 9months darling. Baby dust to us.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Wow...Congrats @ Belladsweet . You shall carry joyfully to term.
MummyJJ , yes ooo. cheesy I don come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2017
AwsomeGrace:

Promise Keeper, We thank You God! It can only be You Lord...Congratulations @belladsweet, your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus Name. Happy and stress-free 9months darling. Baby dust to us.
Amen dear thanks a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2017
wowww.....BFP everywhere!!!
May your name be praised Lord.

congratulation @Belladsweet, I wish you smooth 9months journey. May God protect you and your fruit. you shall birth safely o. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2017
belladsweet:
Amin thanks alot you are next in line. smiley
Amin Ya Rabbi!! Oya o we dey wait for d WIDD....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2017
Loisemm:
Wow...Congrats @ Belladsweet . You shall carry joyfully to term.
MummyJJ , yes ooo. cheesy I don come.
Amen thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Heebah:
Amin Ya Rabbi!! Oya o we dey wait for d WIDD....
Go through my post i already shared my WIDD smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Wow!! its the season of bfp, congratulations @ Duchess goddess, Stephaniecoa n belladsweet, wishing u all a smooth n healthy nine months ride.

P.H mamas please refer a good gynaecologist n hospital for me, thanks in advance

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2017
belladsweet:
Go through my post i already shared my WIDD smiley
Just saw it now,i guess i missed it cos of numerous posts. Thanks for sharing n congratulations once more darling smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyk: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2017
belladsweet:
Goodmorning all i give Almighty God all the glory for granting me the Grace, Favour and Joy of Motherhood cry cry cry cry for the first time in my life all through my years on Earth, i saw my own two Red Lines...its a BIG FAT POSITIVE. I dont know how to thank him enough i use myself as a point of contact for all the waiting mothers all around the world that the Good God will visit them before the end of 2017.

I really appreciate everyone here for the love, advice, care, prayers, words of wisdom etc...

Thank you Jesus cry cry cry cry cry i am speechless right now i dont know what else to write, say or type. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
oh my God cheesy..........dis God is so good all the time.......am so happy for you, God will protect you and the baby/ies.......what a good week , so many testimonies up and down....more will come before dis week runs to an end ijn

I count myself among.....so shall it be in Christ jesus

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
belladsweet:

Congrats dear. Wish you h&h nine months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Congrats belladsweet, wishing u h and h 9 months

Thank you and a big amen to your prayers MA@ 4realwoman, happy bumping grin

Good morning all kiss kiss

See me see something ooo, I chewed gum for over 10 hours yesterday, since DAT night till now, I feel pain wen ever I open my mouth, whick Kain punishment b dis?? cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Its raining here oo....bfp fall on the rest of us oo. We must testify too.
Congrats belladsweet and stephaniecoa, you shall carry succesfully to term by God's special grace, amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
i jus got an info do you knw u can b ttcing because of an acidic vagina that can kill the sperm even before they get to the cervix? talk less of getting to the fallopian tube. u need a ph balance of about 8 in order for the sperm to survive. so here is it the doc has certified u n ur dh ok yet pregnancy is not happening pls its time to check ur vagina acidic level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
mummykyrti:
It's raining bfp here ooooo..... Congrats to all that have gotten bfp, bellad,sweet, stephnicoc.ae, duchess and others... Wishing you h and h bumping.... I am next in line
Yes you are in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyk: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
i jus got an info do you knw u can b ttcing because of an acidic vagina that can kill the sperm even before they get to the cervix? talk less of getting to the fallopian tube. u need a ph balance of about 8 in order for the sperm to survive. so here is it the doc has certified u n ur dh ok yet pregnancy is not happening pls its time to check ur vagina acidic level.
yes I read about it last month and to balance it, someone can douch with baking soda or better still use the tip of the finger to insert baking soda into the Jajaina ......as I read am I no dull my self ooo.....I jejeli inserted mine grin

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
fruitfulnathia:

For acidic vagina you douche/apply bicarbonate soda(baking soda) around the cervix b4 bd not on the mouth to make it a lil alkaline so it can welcome sperm but I read it can increase yeast infection and also chances of birthing boy. You can also drink it too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
ya using baking soda is a way to balance ph level however if u are prone to yeast infection pls dont try dis stunt. on the other hand if ur cm is always sticky, dry or no cm at all even during fertile days that suggest an acidic vagina.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine83: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
The miracle worker is at it again ooo! Every mama on this thread should get ready.... Ome mgbe onyiri doctors has started his works.
Congrats to all mamas that got their bfp's. Wish you all a happy n healthy pregnancy in Jesus name.

Will announce mine soon by God's grace�

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.