Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404883 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
@ ekashilo is really a Shiloh baby, more to come on this platform. In Jesus name.

@ all thanks for celebrating with me and for the prayers. The God that remembered me will surely do so to each and everyone of us.

More BFP loading...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
mummydaezy:
@ ekashilo is really a Shiloh baby, more to come on this platform. In Jesus name.

@ all thanks for celebrating with me and for the prayers. The God that remembered me will surely do so to each and everyone of us.

More BFP loading...

Amen ooo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Foreignlady: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Please any recommendations for a good gynecologist around Ikeja or mainland area would be highly appreciated
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Foreignlady:
Please any recommendations for a good gynecologist around Ikeja or mainland area would be highly appreciated

Relax ma, Lagos mama will soon answer you when they come online. May your stay here be short, welcome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
How effective is Dostinex in regulating prolactin levels? Please help I need to know

CravingChic:
Contact me on 09080366037 for your hormonal drugs:
Letrozole
Dostinex (Cabergoline)
Ovulation Test Kits(cassettes)
Addyzoa
Manix
Preseed lubricant
etc.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Validcode:
How effective is Dostinex in regulating prolactin levels? Please help I need to know

Very effective and highly tolerable!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Foreignlady: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
MGeey:

Relax ma, Lagos mama will soon answer you when they come online. May your stay here be short, welcome.

Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
good morning beautiful momma n poppas.
any idea if lily hospital offer laproscopy or hysteroscopy and how much do they charge?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Foreignlady:
There is one that's very very good. Had my 2nd mymectomy there as well. only problem for you might be location. He's at Igando road.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Loisemm:
Hello mama's, pls does serrapeptase work on clearing big sized cysts too? And if yes, like for how long will someone use it for effect?
cc-Roseey0 , miraclebaby and other mama's who may know
Hi dear. I'm not sure how long. It depends on your body's response and the dosage you can tolerate. It has worked for people within a week and others within months. Give it a try.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
miraclebaby:
Hi dear. I'm not sure how long. It depends on your body's response and the dosage you can tolerate. It has worked for people within a week and others within months. Give it a try.
Thank you Sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
nwarosa:
There is one that's very very good. Had my 2nd mymectomy there as well. only problem for you might be location. He's at Igando road.
i am around ikotun....can you kindly share the address?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
fertilewomb:

I thought you said something about including baby items like cloth or whatever.

Sunday should come already.
yes ma, u will use the baby item to snap
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
adunola03:

HSG is usually done BTW cd8-cd10
thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
ekashiloh:
,yes cd8 to cd10,just go to a good lab on cd1 and they will book u.hsg really boost bfp nowadays.cheers.
thanks mama ekashiloh for your advice I will do just that in my next cycle, you said something about castor oil massage , should i do the massage before going for the hsg or afer the hsg. Mama no vex say i dey ask plenty question.how are you doing today, and hope you are ready for tomorrow faith bump day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
fertilewomb:

I don't know if it's only me, b6 makes my af dark as in very dark dirty brown. pls house has anyone else experienced it. Last month I didn't use it ,my af was clear red

Hmmm, i didn't experience that at all. Or maybe i didn't notice cos i took it for two cycles and got my bfp on the second cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
I was on bromergon some time ago, the side effects was out of this world.
At first I was intentionally skipping doses, eventually I abandoned a full bottle of bromergon.
I took half a tablet of dostinex this evening and I don't feel any dizziness, nausea, etc.

CravingChic:

Very effective and highly tolerable!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
rvpbae:

Amen. Thank you.

I continued with it for like one week after my bfp cos i was scared my progesterone level would drop. After that i stopped totally. Now i remember i was taking 100mg daily, then 50mg after bfp.

Baby dust..
ok what brand of b6 did you take? and is the 100mg to be taken at once or twice a day...
Pls pardon my too many questions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Foreignlady: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
nwarosa:

Thanks a lot. Please can you give me the hospital name and that if the gynecologist? His number as well if you have it. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Foreignlady: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good evening mummies and mummies to be, trust you’re all having a good weekend.

Please before I get a gynecologist I can start working with I need help through your opinions and contributions.

I’ve been having severe hot flashes. Doesn’t matter the weather condition. It comes on for about 2-3 minutes and stops. This happens at intervals throughout the day. I don’t sleep properly at night due to this. Even while I’m under the fan I sweat. It’s giving me reason for great concern.

I’d like to know if there are natural remedies I can try to manage or completely treat this. I read online that these symptoms are likened to women going through menopause, however I’m only 29 going on 30 and not anywhere close to menopause age. Please suggestions and contributions would be appreciated. Thanks as I await your responses
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
mummydaezy:
All the GLORY must be to the lord, for he is worthy of my praise.
No man on earth should give glory to himself, all the glory must be to my GOD.

At his time he makes everything beautiful.

It is my BFP.

The God that did this for me will do same for every mama here IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

As papa Oyedepo prophesied, it is our new dawn era and every closed door is being opened including our womb, it will come to fulfillment for all of us.
congrats mama. I wish you happy bumping and safe delivery in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2018
Foreignlady:

Thanks a lot. Please can you give me the hospital name and that if the gynecologist? His number as well if you have it. Thanks
081.61340601 Dr Okpara . The hospital is at off power line bus stop. Tell him from Oge
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2018
creamylicious:
i am around ikotun....can you kindly share the address?
08.161340601 Dr Okpara. it's off power line bus stop. tell him from Oge
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 12:39am On Jan 28, 2018
folash:

ok what brand of b6 did you take? and is the 100mg to be taken at once or twice a day...
Pls pardon my too many questions

I took it twice a day as one tablet was 50mg. Brand was Mason natural, i got it for 2k.

I wish you the best and i pray it works for yoy.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 28, 2018
good morning all. I am Betty and new to this forum. I am a registered nurse and have been TTC for 2 years
I was pregnant exactly this time last year and had a miscarriage on d second month. start seeing black discharge coming out of my vj, next thing I started having cramps, I couldnt walk, I couldn't sleep.
went for scan and was told it was an incomplete miscarriage. cervix was still closed.
finally went for evact and till now nothing.
I have been put on clomid twice and have used supplements (pregnacare conception)
hoping for a bfp before match ��� by the Grace of God.congrats everyone in adv. cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamatwinny: 4:06am On Jan 28, 2018
good morning all. I am Betty and new to this forum. I am a registered nurse and have been TTC for 2 years
I was pregnant exactly this time last year and had a miscarriage on d second month. start seeing black discharge coming out of my vj, next thing I started having cramps, I couldnt walk, I couldn't sleep.
went for scan and was told it was an incomplete miscarriage. cervix was still closed.
I have been put on clomid twice and have used supplements (pregnacare conception)
hoping for a bfp before match ��� by the Grace of God.congrats everyone in adv. cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 5:56am On Jan 28, 2018
Happened to me. The flow was very dark when I used b6.

rvpbae:

Hmmm, i didn't experience that at all. Or maybe i didn't notice cos i took it for two cycles and got my bfp on the second cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 6:01am On Jan 28, 2018
It will happen as you want it by God's grace.

Mamatwinny:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 7:12am On Jan 28, 2018
nwarosa:
08.161340601 Dr Okpara. it's off power line bus stop. tell him from Oge
thanks maam...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommydaniella: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2018
Good morning fruitful mothers, I'm glad to be here finally, been following silently for a while.
I have been TTC for 7 years and like you all know, its not been easy, sometimes one is tempted to give up but that is never an option,"its not over until we win"
I'm trying to register with a new gynae and start tests and everything afresh,at the moment,I'll just keep faith, do the best I can and pray for miracle.
God will surprise us all very soon. God bless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommydaniella: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2018
Foreignlady:
Good evening mummies and mummies to be, trust you’re all having a good weekend.

Please before I get a gynecologist I can start working with I need help through your opinions and contributions.

I’ve been having severe hot flashes. Doesn’t matter the weather condition. It comes on for about 2-3 minutes and stops. This happens at intervals throughout the day. I don’t sleep properly at night due to this. Even while I’m under the fan I sweat. It’s giving me reason for great concern.

I’d like to know if there are natural remedies I can try to manage or completely treat this. I read online that these symptoms are likened to women going through menopause, however I’m only 29 going on 30 and not anywhere close to menopause age. Please suggestions and contributions would be appreciated. Thanks as I await your responses
I heard evening prime rose oil can help,you can read more on that, also discuss with your doctor, he might know what to do
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsMusty(f): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2018
Welcome to all our new mamas... May our stay be short and fruitful!
Plz any mama staying around Sango, Ifo axis, recommend a good gynecologist.The doctors in d general hospitals are either too inexperienced(naira land mamas sef sabi pass dem) or just too greedy nd bloodthirsty(operation all d time just to fill deir already fat pockets) .
No Waka pass o... Help somebody in need!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.